My Penile Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"First we warm up," he explained. "I'm just going to hump your ass for a bit. Here." His hands spread my asscheeks and he pulled the thin strap of the thong underwear to the side. He then wedged his fat pole between my two asscheeks. "Ok, just grind against my fat prick for a while. I'm going to sit here and enjoy the rest of my scotch in the meantime."

As I grinded my ass against his girthy penis, I wondered how on earth something so big was going to make it inside my vulnerable virgin asshole. It felt extremely hard and powerful underneath me. I turned my head and looked at Norman as I grinded against his lap. I wondered if I should kiss him or something. No, judging by the look on his face, he did not want me to kiss him. Instead, I leaned to the side and began to rub his huge right bicep with both of my small hands. I could feel his warm throbbing cock against my ass.

"You like daddy's big muscles, huh?" he asked. "You have no muscles. Not like daddy. It's ok, cupcake. I have more than enough for both of us." He lowered his head and sniffed my neck. "You smell so sweet. Like pretty flowers."

I smelled his cologne as well. It was smokey and sophisticated. I guess he gave me the sweet stuff because I'm the bottom in his romance fantasy. I never thought of myself as an effeminate guy. I was thin and clean shaven and young looking but that's about it. But I guess compared to him, I was a lot more femme.

A moan escaped from Norman's parted lips before he finished the last of his scotch. "Ok, bend over with your stomach on top of the bed." he ordered. "It's time to get you lubed up."

As I stood up, I felt his sweaty penis dislodge from between my ass cheeks causing a plopping noise. I bent over the bed as instructed and stuck my ass out. I couldn't believe I was about to get fucked in the ass for the first time. I swallowed and smiled nervously.

Norman retrieved his large bottle of lube and pressed the plastic plunger. A big wad of lubricant shot into his hand making a fart-like sound. Using the lube, he greased up his fat prick. I couldn't believe that huge thing was about to go inside of my ass. Norman pressed the plunger a second time and it farted out another big wad of lube into his right hand. The older man approached me and using his left hand, removed the skimpy underwear I was wearing. I was now bent over a bed, my asshole completely exposed, just feet away from my roommate's big greased up penis.

Norman smeared lube over my asshole and then penetrated me with two of his fingers. It felt so weird having my older roommate's fingers inside of me, lubing up my poor asshole for a pounding. Suddenly I felt a squishing sensation and my body trembled. "What was that?" I asked.

"I told you that you were going to enjoy this," Norman responded with a smirk on his face. "That was just a little sneak peek. Look, this is the part that's going to hurt. A lot. But bear with me and we'll get back to that sensation you just experienced shortly. Spread your legs and brace yourself."

I did as he said and grabbed on to the bed as I prepared for him to put his huge cock inside of me.

Norman grabbed the base of his long shaft and stepped towards me. He began slapping the mushroom head of his cock against my virgin hole. "Uh huh, ok cupcake, time to open up for daddy" he said.

I felt his strong arms grab on to each side of my pelvis before the tip began to push inside of me. At first everything seemed fine. But then I writhed in pain. "Oh shit, it hurts!" I yelped. I winced and clenched my teeth.

"Just concentrate on opening up and molding your insides to the shape of my fat prick," Norman directed. "Don't worry about the pain. It's not your master. I am. Now that my cock is inside of you, I'm your daddy for real and you're my gay little bitch."

My eyes moistened and my body trembled from the pain as his cock pushed further and further into me. My insides did everything they could, but he was just so strong, and his penis was so big. Whenever he would get stuck, his beefy muscular arms would grab my pelvis and he would brute strength it further inside of me. I could feel it wiggling and throbbing inside my body as he attempted to carve out as much room impossible inside of me to create a new home for his fat greased up prick.

Rather than try to fight it, I just let my body go limp and endured the crippling pain. After a protracted period of painful probing, I felt his fat prick slide outside of my ass. "Ok, I think you're ready now," Norman said. "Roll over on to your back."

I rolled over and looked up at Norman. He looked so huge towering above me, muscles bulging, as he stroked his fat greased up penis.

"Ok, it's time for the fun to begin, cupcake," Norman remarked. He was smiling, staring intensely at my asshole, and licking his lips. "Hold your legs up with your arms and spread your asshole has wide open as possible. While I did what he asked, his powerful muscular arms grab each side of my thin waist." His fat prick slid right back into my ass. This time there was little resistance or pain. Using a combination of his muscular hips and his thick arms, he slowly began to pound his cock in and out of my little hole while I laid there staring at the ceiling. Every time his penis would ram into me, it was the strangest feeling. It's like he would smack my cock from behind inside of my body causing me to shiver.

As he continued to smash his fat prick into my ass, I no longer felt any pain at all. In fact, as he pushed faster and harder, I soon became overwhelmed by the pleasant shivers generated with each pounding. My body began to tremble non-stop, and I couldn't help but moan and gasp over and over. He got faster and faster until it felt like a jackhammer. As he did so, he increasingly positioned himself further on top of me until it got to the point where every time he would pump his thick penis inside of me, he'd also rub his body against my own hard penis. "Unh, oh my god, oh my god, unh, what the fuck, unh, oh my god, are you doing to me?" I grunted out between pleasurable gasps and moans.

"Romancing you with my penis," Norman explained before releasing a moan of his own. "Based on the way your body is shaking. I'd say I've given you at least a dozen body orgasms. Don't worry, I am not about to nut anytime soon. I can give you way more."

"B-body orgasms?" I asked through gasps and moans. My body kept convulsing and I felt tingly all over.

Norman continued to pound his fat penis in an out of me while I trembled, moaned, shivered, and gasped. Fuck, I still didn't think I was gay. But it was very hard for me to imagine any scenario in the future where Norman asked if I wanted to repeat this experience and I would say no. All that humiliating shit he put me through. Calling me cupcake and having me suck on his nasty balls. That's a small price to pay for a pounding like this.

Eventually Norman's eyes widened, and mouth fell open releasing a long gasp. I could feel his fat prick tremble and pulse inside of me as it squirted his warm gooey cream deep into my body. "Yes, daddy!" I squealed. His hard cock convulsed seven or eight times inside of me. It felt very weird. Having so much of his warm cum inside. When he was finally finished, he withdrew his fat penis leaving my insides feeling weirdly loose. As he did so, he grabbed my hard penis with his right hand and began stroking it. It only took a couple strokes until I experienced the orgasm I was used to and shot my own big gooey load all over my stomach. Holy shit, he gave me so many orgasms and I sprayed so much cum as well. I couldn't believe it.

"Thanks cupcake," Norman said as he got off the bed, grabbed the bottle of scotch and poured himself another glass. "That ass of yours was everything I imagined it would be and more. Look, no offense, I'm not the cuddling type. Thanks for the romantic evening. I'll probably hit you up in the morning tomorrow looking to fuck again."

As I left his apartment, I just felt confused. He constantly talked about romance but then he kicked me out of his apartment after he fucked me. I did so many dirty and humiliating things for him. I didn't feel like anything we did was romantic whatsoever. How is it romantic when he makes me suck on his balls extra nasty, calls me his gay bitch, or threatens to spank me? As I recalled all the perverted things I did for him, my stomach knotted, and ribs squeezed together. The worst part though was I knew when he showed up tomorrow morning, I would immediately agree to let him fuck me again. I would do basically anything for all those orgasms he induced inside me with his penis.

When my girlfriend found out my new side boyfriend was a bodybuilding dockworker in his mid-thirties, she told me the relationship wasn't working for her anymore and had to break it off. I had been having amazing sex with Norman regularly, but it was still painful to be dumped by my girlfriend. Even though Norman was pounding me multiple times a day at this point, I still viewed Ashley as my primary relationship. When Norman found out, he offered to cheer me up by taking me on what he described as a hot romantic date.

We pulled into the parking lot of what appeared to be an old school ice cream parlor. "Ice cream?" I asked as the two of us got out of the car.

"I'm a sucker for the sweet stuff," Norman explained. "It's why I can never stay completely cut." He rubbed at his slightly protruding gut.

I began to walk towards the store only for Norman to stop me. "Not so fast, cupcake," he said. "We're on a hot date, remember? You got to act the part. Hold on to me and show affection."

"Are you serious?" I asked before blinking.

"Uh huh," he said, crossed his muscular hands over his tank top clad chest, and smirked at me.

I swallowed and nodded my head. I wrapped both my hands around his bulging right bicep and rested my head against his chiseled shoulder. We walked together into the store. The girl working across the counter was my age and immediately raised her eyebrows when we walked in. I ignored her and nuzzled my head against Norman's muscular chest.

"I'll have vanilla with cookie dough, what about you, cupcake?" Norman asked.

"Pistachio please," I answered.

Norman chuckled. "Of course, you'd pick something nuts flavored," he teased.

I glanced at the girl behind the counter. Norman had spoken loudly enough that she obviously heard what he said. She simply stood there maintaining a polite smile. I continued clinging to him and nuzzled him again, this time to hide my flush face.

As we finished our ice cream, Norman asked me, "You know what tastes great after ice cream?"

"What?" I responded and tilted my head to the side.

"Something salty and savory," he said and smirked at me. "This place has a one room bathroom. It locks. We're going to go in there and I'm going to give you a little treat."

"I'm not in the mood for that right now," I complained. "Please, my girlfriend just broke up with me."

"That wasn't a suggestion," Norman responded with a snarl and flared nostrils. "Either this hot date ends in a happy ending or I'm not giving you your nightly pounding."

I sighed, shook my head, and relented, "Ok, fine." Norman went to the bathroom first and I followed behind. Before entering, I turned and looked at the girl behind the counter. She was still politely smiling. I went inside the bathroom Norman had just entered and closed the door behind me and locked it. He was already sitting on the toilet bowl holding his big fat prick.

I got on my knees and took him inside my mouth just as he had taught me. Slow and sensual sucking. Hopefully he didn't want to nut in my mouth. I'll just let him cum on my face. I don't care it's not any less humiliating than everything else he makes me do for him. I'd much prefer it to having to swallow one of his enormous loads.

"Fuck, I'm so horny," Norman complains. "God damn my penis is so hard right now. God, it feels so good. It's 'cause your mouth is cold from the ice cream. Fuck." He moaned and gasped. "Fuck this, I need to cum. NOW!" I felt his muscular arms grab each side of my head as he began to violently pound his hard penis inside of my mouth the way that he regularly pounds my asshole. I kept gagging and drooling all over the floor. "W-wait! Mrr. Unmh. Mmmf," I tried to object but everything was muffled through me choking on his fat cock. He pushed particularly deep into my mouth and I knew that was what he does when he is about to blow one of his huge loads. His cock spasmed and vibrated in my mouth as he filled it with his nasty cum. Just like when he came in my ass the first time, I could feel him shoot at least seven times in my mouth. All I could taste was his musty, salty cum. The flavor and smell were overwhelming.

There was a knock on the door. "Is everything ok in there?" a girl's voice asked.

I began to swallow his salty cum. After three separate gulps, I felt like I was going to vomit on the floor. I looked up at Norman. He stood high above, his chin held high, and he grinned knowingly down at me.

"Why are you looking me like that?" I asked with my mouth still very full of his warm sticky cum.

"That look on your face when I nutted in your mouth just now," Norman explained. "It was so romantic."