My Perfect Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Juni's blouse was getting closer to a 3/4 length crop top, exposing her stomach which had lost any flab and was becoming distinctly more defined and muscular. Her arms had started to tear the seams of the sleeves as her muscle grew beneath them. Her tights were now fully laddered in random increments on either leg as her thighs and calves followed suit with her stomach and arms and bulked up with muscle. The skirt she had been wearing that was originally below the knees was now halfway up her thighs.

It was an incredible sight to witness. Juni was practically unrecognisable now save the same clothes that were now far too small for her. Meredith noticed another few inconsistencies however. Juni was, of course, taller now, but she seemed to have grown to far taller than Aurelius was. If she had to guess, she'd say Juni now stood at around 6 feet and 5 inches. What was more was that she hadn't lost her breasts, and if anything they were now more prominent than ever. She could see them straining against Juni's bra and stretching the fabric of her blouse until it was close to breaking. She had no idea what size Juni was before, but she currently looked like she was trying to smuggle melons beneath her top.

Overall Juni was indeed muscular and strong looking now, but she had retained an uncanny amount of femininity too. Meredith noted that along with her now flowing golden strands of hair, strikingly beautiful facial features and billowing bosom, her waist was trimmer than before and her hips had rounded out considerably. All in all she looked like the perfect combination of glamour and fitness model, none of which made any sense if the potion had worked like it was supposed to.

Meredith flinched as Juni suddenly sat upright, panting.

"W-what happened to me?" she asked, her voice sounding much more smooth and alluring than before. The potion did more than just change appearance it seemed.

"The potion has worked... sort of. I must have gotten the ingredients wrong or mixed it incorrectly or something. As you can see you aren't Aurelius right now you're..."

Meredith trailed off, unable to think of any other description than 'gorgeous' but not thinking it was a good idea to say that.

"Wait here," she said, "I'll go look at my notes and check what I missed."

She left Juni staring at her hands and her body, the reality of what had happened to her still sinking in. In a way she was almost glad this accident had happened because she at least now knew taking the potion herself would have been a bad idea. There had to be something she'd missed, and once she figured out what it was she'd make a new batch.

She grabbed her tablet and read through her notes as she went back upstairs. She'd followed her notes to the absolute letter, there were no mistakes, no accidental mis-steps and no missing ingredients. What the heck had gone wrong then? She re-entered the bedroom to find Juni now sat on the side of the bed, running her hands over her new form and gazing at herself with confusion and intrigue in equal measure.

"This makes no sense," Meredith said. "I did everything right but you don't look at all like you should do..."

"What specifically is the potion supposed to do?" Juni asked. "It's not one of those open to interpretation things is it?"

"No, the description was 100% clear. You drink it and you become the ultimate sexual fantasy of whoever you're nearest to at that time."

"Well you were the person I was nearest to, so this, whatever it is, must be your ultimate sexual fantasy then," Juni said.

"What? No, that's ridiculous! I like guys, not girls!"

"What other explanation is there then? Either you made it wrong or this is what you actually like, which is it?" Juni said, sounding far more commanding than usual.

Meredith was quiet for a moment.

"Let me check my notes again..."

"Look, never mind that. Can you reverse this?" Juni asked.

"I think we just have to wait..."

"You think? So you're not sure?"

Juni suddenly stood and loomed over Meredith. Her muscular but feminine frame felt both intimidating and strangely alluring to Meredith. She felt herself gawping at her as she craned her neck to meet her face and did her best to stop. She yelped slightly as Juni placed her hands under her armpits and, with relative ease, lifted her off the ground so they were eye to eye.

"Find a way to reverse this, now!" Juni told her, speaking slowly but with a clear commanding presence in her voice.

Meredith felt her body go to jelly. The combination of Juni's command over the situation, how she looked and the fact that she had so easily lifted her from the ground was doing things to her she didn't fully understand. She nodded in response to her suddenly giant and powerful friend, not wanting to use any words lest the words 'yes mistress' accidentally fell from her mouth.

Juni placed her back down and Meredith had to use all of her self control not to let her legs buckle. She returned to her tablet and looked through the photos she had taken of the relevant pages of the book she'd gotten the potion from. Meredith was a relatively quick reader so it didn't take her long to find her answer.

"Ok, so it says it'll wear off either when the accompanying sexual fantasy of the person you have transformed for is complete or... ah..." Meredith trailed off.

"Or what?" Juni insisted.

"Let me read it again, I must have missed something..."

"Just say it!"

Meredith looked away very sheepishly.

"Or after exactly 24 hours, whichever is sooner..."

"24 hours?!" Juni bellowed. "What happened to 'just a few hours'?"

"I-I'm sorry, I must have misread it before!"

Juni was seething but closed her eyes for a moment, sat back down and started to try and control her breathing. This effort to calm down was much appreciated by Meredith.

"So, there's no antidote or counter potion or anything? I mean is that even a thing?" Juni asked with a veneer of calm.

"No, it was never developed much beyond its initial use I think," Meredith replied.

"Great. So what you're saying is it has to be that first option then? Complete your sexual fantasy?"

Hearing those words coming from Juni and the visuals it conjured in her mind was strangely thrilling for Meredith but she remained unconvinced that everything had worked as planned.

"I would agree if you were actually my ultimate sexual fantasy but you're clearly not so I'm not even sure that would work..."

"You seem very sure of that..." Juni said glaring back at her.

"Well yeah! I mean it got some of it right, like I love how strong you look, it's one of the things about Rel that really turns me on. Plus if you don't mind me saying you seem a bit more domineering and in charge than before... but I'm not into girls enough that this would be my go to."

"Not into girls enough? I thought you said before you weren't into girls at all?"

Meredith hadn't meant to say that. She'd meant to just leave things at 'I'm not into girls' but the rest had just fallen out of her. Now she had to justify what she'd said, both to Juni and herself.

"Well I mean I've experimented, obviously. But I've never felt anything more than sexual attraction when I've watched girls going at it, my heart is with Rel."

Juni stared at her in silence for a moment before sighing.

"Fine, convince yourself all you want that this isn't what does it the most for you. All I care about is getting back to normal and as there's apparently no other solution apart from waiting, which I will not do, then we are going to try completing your sexual fantasy."

"But how can we do that if it isn't..." Meredith started.

"Shut up and come here now," Juni commanded her.

Meredith did as she was told. Once she was within reach, Juni stood and lifted her again and she felt that same overwhelming sense of being weirdly turned on as she was placed down on the bed. Juni then looked over her clothes she was wearing, noticing how damaged they'd become for the first time it seemed, and looked visibly annoyed.

"You better have some clothes I can borrow after this," she almost growled at Meredith.

"O-of course," Meredith quivered in response.

Her eyes bulged as she watched Juni tear open her blouse and quickly do the same with her bra. It was like they were made of tissue paper for how little effort it seemed to be for her. It of course also freed her newly massive breasts. Meredith had to concede that they were as perfect a pair of breasts as she'd ever seen, big enough that it would take both of her relatively petite hands to lift just one and with cigar butt nipples that stuck out at least half an inch. She knew this wasn't her ultimate sexual fantasy, it couldn't be, but right now she wanted nothing more than to suck on one of those breasts. She plucked up the courage to ask.

"Erm, Juni, can I er..."

"Can you what?"

"Can I suck on one of your breasts."

Juni raised an eyebrow.

"I thought this wasn't your sexual fantasy?"

"It's not but... well I mean god, just look at them! Tell me you wouldn't want to if you were in my shoes!"

'Well of course I would, I like girls!' Juni thought to herself.

It then struck her that even though it wasn't technically whilst she was as herself, her biggest crush in the world had just asked to suck her breasts. Juni's anger started to fade away as she began to realise that this situation gave her the opportunity to do something she never thought she could and actually sleep with Meredith. She'd pushed the thought to the back of her mind and suppressed it so many times, knowing Meredith was in a happy relationship and, as far as she knew, wasn't interested in girls. The universe seemed to be telling her something different now though.

"Ok fine, but take all of your clothes off first," she told her, starting to enjoy this new command she had over the situation.

Meredith started to unbutton her own blouse but then stopped for a moment. If this was going to work and Juni was going to successfully be made back to normal, she'd have to embrace every whim and fantasy that came to mind, and right now there was another one.

"W-why don't you rip them off me?" she said, standing up from the bed trying to sound bold but submissive at the same time.

Juni looked down at her, thinking for a moment but then grinned. In a single quick motion she pulled Meredith's blouse apart, making the buttons fly off in all directions and exposing her modestly sized breasts as they bulged in and out of her lacey, lilac coloured bra along with her breathing which had become quicker and heavier. Before Juni could do anything else though, Meredith lunged forward onto one of her breasts and clamped down onto her nipple.

The rush from what Juni had done had rocketed through Meredith and made her impulses impossible to ignore. This might not have been exactly what she thought her ultimate fantasy was, but she couldn't hold back from wanting to suck on Juni's breasts anymore. She rolled her tongue around the hard, thick nipple in her mouth and heard a satisfied moan coming from above her as well as the sound of tights and fabric ripping again, oddly. She raised her hands to the breast in her mouth and started to squeeze it gently, loving how soft and warm it felt in her hands. It began to flash through her mind that maybe there was a little more to her liking this than she first thought, but no, there was still one thing Aurelius could give her that Juni physically couldn't...

Meredith suddenly felt something poke her stomach. She ignored it for a moment, but the poking seemed to be getting more persistent and stronger. A little annoyed that she would have to stop to check, she looked down to see what it was and almost collapsed backwards onto the bed in shock. Juni followed her shocked expression down and gasped at what she saw.

Sticking out from Juni's hips, curtained by her skirt and only barely still held in place by her torn and worn thin tights, was the biggest cock either of them had ever seen. What's more, it didn't seem to be done growing. The tearing and splitting noise of the tights continued. It seemed to have bypassed Juni's underwear so the tights were the only thing holding it in, and as they were stretched so thin the two girls could see everything. With a final snap, the tights gave in and Juni's monster cock was fully revealed.

It had somehow reached a frankly absurd two feet in length and was about as wide around as a soda can. Hanging beneath it were two baseball sized balls that looked heavy and full. Neither woman really knew what to say and both just stared at it for a minute or two.

"Oh. My. God!" Meredith finally managed.

"So this is what you want more than anything?" Juni asked her.

Meredith wanted to protest like she had been doing all this time, but then she thought back to her days before Aurelius, the lesbian strapon porn she would watch and how it used to do stuff for her. She thought about all of the things about Aurelius that turned her on, his strength and physique, his decently sized cock. And then she thought about all of the things she wanted from him, to be domineering, to take control of her in the bedroom and to really fuck her. As she looked at Juni now, she was all of those things.

"I... I think it is," she said, still staring at Juni's cock.

"Huh, who knew that all this time I just had to hit the gym a bit, get breast implants, dye my hair and, oh yeah, grow a cock to make you interested in me," she said sarcastically.

"What does it feel like? Does it feel weird?" Meredith asked, her curiosity taking over for a second.

"Sort of, like obviously having this big thing hanging off me and the two heavy balls underneath is a weird change to the space I'm used to inhabiting. It kind of feels like when your clit gets really, really stimulated and swells a bit but on a much bigger scale and slightly less sensitive."

Meredith felt her hands unconsciously moving up to touch it, but stopped them before they could and looked up at Juni.

"M-may I touch it?"

Juni responded by moving closer to Meredith so that her cock was hovering over Meredith's head, blocking her slightly from view and in a clear show of dominance, rested her cock across her face.

"Get to work," she told her.

Meredith gulped at both the sheer enormity of the task before her and the thrill of being told what to do. Juni's cock was heavy but was at least being held aloft slightly by the hardness of her erection. She continued moving her hands upwards until they were finally either side of the massive member. Her fingers barely touched together from either side and the skin felt stretched and tight. She started to move her hands up and down in an exploratory, stroking motion which seemed to please Juni.

"No wonder guys play with themselves so much," Juni said with a grin.

"Is it nice? D-does it feel good?"

"It's getting there," Juni said, running a hand through Meredith's hair as if stroking a pet.

Meredith was tingling all over at the sensation and shuddered slightly. She felt Juni's hand come to a stop on her shoulder and start to lower the remainder of her ruined blouse. She quickly dropped her hands from Juni's cock, shrugged her shoulders to help with the removal and went to do the same with her bra when Juni stopped her. Juni herself lowered each of Meredith's bra straps, kept one hand on Meredith's shoulder and then tucked two of her fingers from the other hand into the front of the bra. She then tugged roughly, snapping the clasps and the back of the bra and pulling it away revealing both of Meredith's modest breasts and drawing a slight yelp from her.

"Hey, I liked that bra!" she whined back.

"Yeah well I liked everything I was wearing today, so don't complain," Juni cooly scolded her. "Besides, just because it's your fantasy doesn't mean I can't live out a few of mine..."

Juni bent down slightly and once again lifted Meredith up off the floor. She lifted her so that her breasts were in easy reach of her mouth and held her in place whilst she sucked and tugged at them with her lips and teeth. Not that she felt she realistically had much choice, but Meredith simply basked in both the feeling of her breasts being toyed with and the sensation of being held aloft so effortlessly by Juni. She could feel her vagina getting wetter by the moment as her thighs squeezed together instinctively.

"How does having a girl suck on your boobs compare?" Juni asked before looking down. "Oh, I guess it's a little more obvious than I thought..."

Meredith could feel it anyway, but she looked down to confirm a growing wet patch in her jeans around her crotch.

"Juni this... this is just doing it for me in ways I didn't even know about," she admitted.

"I can tell," she grinned in response. "I'm gonna let you go for a second so we can get rid of the rest of our clothes as we clearly won't be needing them and well... mine are barely clothes now anyway."

Juni placed her down and Meredith rushed to remove the remainder of her clothes whilst Juni casually tore the rest of her own off. Her underwear was soaked through and she couldn't help but run her finger along her vagina as she undressed and pulled out a long, sticky strand of her vaginal juices. She'd not been this wet in a long time, perhaps not even in all the time she'd been with Aurelius. There really was no denying it now, this was her ultimate fantasy.

Juni took a moment to admire Meredith's naked body, enjoying her flawless skin and hourglass frame. She was instantly reminded of how easy it had been for her to become infatuated with Meredith, even before she understood why. She wondered whether she'd have ever made a move even if Meredith was single and smiled as she cast that thought aside. She didn't need to think that way right now because now she had everything she needed to get what she wanted and what she wanted was Meredith writhing in pleasure because of her.

Now both completely naked, Juni picked Meredith back up and placed her at the base of her humongous cock, Meredith's feet not touching the ground as she straddled and was held aloft by it.

"Holy crap, this thing is as strong as the rest of you!" she said with a light laugh.

"Suck my tits again," Juni bluntly responded.

Meredith was all too happy to. She lifted one of Juni's weighty breasts to her mouth and carried on where she left off from before. Juni started to stroke her hair again, partly so she could feel how soft it was but also so she could keep Meredith in place. It had the exact same effect as the first time, pleasure starting to flow through Meredith's body and causing her to grind against the impossibly huge cock she was balanced on. It was emanating heat and Meredith could feel Juni's pulse as her heart pumped blood through it.

As she continued to suck, the thought started forming in Meredith's brain that eventually the cock holding her aloft would be making its way inside her vagina. The physics of it didn't make sense, there was absolutely no way she'd be able to take any of it! Not without causing severe damage to herself in any case. Yet she wasn't afraid. It was as if these thoughts were no more than just tertiary bits of information that had no real bearing on what was and wasn't going to happen. On the contrary, the idea of Juni, or this Juni at the very least, laying her down and not stopping until all of it was in her, was driving her crazy with desire. She almost wanted to stop and ask Juni to do it, but no. She wanted this to be real and organic. She'd wait like a good little girl until Juni was ready to take her.

Meredith's increased thrusting of her hips against Juni's shaft had not gone unnoticed by Juni. She guessed that right now Meredith was dreaming about the fucking she was going to get once Juni was good and ready and judging by the juices covering and almost dripping off of the base of her cock, the idea was turning her on more than anything else ever had in her life. Juni tried to think back to some of the things Meredith had said, some of the specific things she wanted: