My Perfect Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'... properly slammed into me, smacked my ass, dominated me, all that stuff...'

The domination she had certainly gotten off to a good start with. She had no interest in degrading her, but Juni knew Meredith was enjoying her being in charge. The other things would come later, but for now she was going to take what she wanted. The hand she was using to stroke Meredith's hair she curled up, grabbing a hold of her hair and pulling her head back so that she was facing up at Juni. The look on Meredith's face told the story Juni had assumed to be the case: it was a mixture of shock, desire and most importantly pleasure.

Juni locked her lips onto Meredith's, bursting into a passionate and forceful kiss that Meredith immediately reciprocated, her wanting and needy tongue pushing its way inside Juni's mouth as her own wrestled back. Juni lifted her free hand up towards Meredith's neck and caressed it lightly before cupping her thumb under her jaw and applying a small amount of pressure. She didn't want to choke Meredith, but was betting it would make her feel even more controlled. Judging by the shaking that wracked through Meredith's body, the renewed intensity of her kiss and the moans eking out of her, she wasn't wrong. After maintaining this for as long as her own wants would allow, Juni pulled back on Meredith's hair once again and with a swift but careful motion dropped her down onto the bed.

Meredith felt like there was nothing in her but pure lust and desire. Everything Juni had done had opened more and more locked boxes in her mind, things she didn't know she liked or at least wasn't sure of but was now dead certain. She secretly hoped Juni had more in store for her and as she looked up at her domineering figure lost any doubt of that being the case. She laid on her back and presented herself to Juni, giving her free reign to do whatever she pleased.

"I'm gonna give you that real fucking you've been craving so long now," Juni told her.

"Y-yes mistress," Meredith mewed.

"Mistress. I quite like that," Juni grinned.

She yelped as Juni pulled her closer to the side of the bed pulling them hip to hip and felt her lay her cock down on her body. She gazed down with a little bit of horror but mostly desire at how far up her torso the cock went, ending between her breasts.

"You see how far this thing is gonna go inside you?" Juni asked.

"Yes mistress," Meredith quivered, a mix of fear and excitement battling inside her.

"You wanted this to be so big, so you're going to take every last inch of it, do you understand?"

"Y-yes m-mistress!"

"Good."

Juni moved herself back slightly, positioning her massive cockhead at Meredith's dripping, needy opening. She was clearly too big to fit inside Meredith, even just a little, but that wasn't going to stop her. With a final grin, she lifted Meredith's feet onto her shoulders, grabbed her thighs, pulled back and thrust her cock forward with all the force she possibly could.

Meredith's scream rang throughout the house. She had never felt such an exquisite blend of pain and such intense pleasure in all her life. Juni had been good to her promise. As Meredith's body shook and convulsed with an earth shattering orgasm, Juni took in the scene before her. Somehow, someway her cock was fully buried in Meredith's vagina. The wide and girthy meat of her cock had stretched her open to such a degree that Juni could almost swear Meredith's hips were now wider than before, but it was what was happening further up Meredith's body that was the most mind bending of all.

Juni could see the full length of her cock beneath Meredith's skin. It was bulging out of her and ended just between her breasts as it had done a moment ago. The sight was almost enough to bring back the Juni that was frightened of what had happened to her that evening, but that lasted less than a heartbeat. Now that she was past that, she could instead focus on the sensations running through her cock. Meredith's vagina was tight and warm and felt like a velvet sheath against her. There was nothing else for it now, she had to fuck her and fuck her hard.

Meredith was just coming around from her initial orgasm when she felt Juni pull back out about half way and then slam herself back inside her. The intensity of the pleasure it was giving her was off the charts. It felt like her entire body was being fucked by her powerful, god-cocked mistress who was using her exactly as she pleased. She managed to glance down and see the outline of the cock as it moved forwards and backwards inside her, stretching her skin with each movement and simply continued to moan and writhe in inimaginable pleasure.

After countless minutes of hard fucking, she suddenly felt Juni stop at the end of a powerful thrust. Before she could ask what was happening, Juni's hand was once again around her throat, holding her firmly and squeezing just enough to make her melt.

"I'm gonna cum in this pussy soon and fill you up with more cum than you've had inside you your entire life, you understand?"

"Y-yes mistress, please!"

"And then once I'm done, you and I are going to have a little chat about making more of this potion and when the next time I can come and make you my bitch will be, got it?"

"M-mistress!"

Juni let go of her throat and then in a flash started pumping harder and faster into Meredith than she'd done so far. She was sprinting to a finish and Meredith could only lay back and be used. Her brain was swimming in so many happy hormones, it felt like they were dissolving it. She was living her deepest fantasy, one she didn't know she had, that she denied so vehemently, and she'd never been any happier.

Juni started to grunt and moan as she neared her own climax and Meredith readied herself for it all to be over. But then she noticed a wicked glint in Juni's eye. Juni suddenly pulled out, flipped Meredith over and smacked her ass as hard as she could. Meredith's squeals of pleasure were muffled as her face was driven into her pillow by Juni shoving her cock back inside her vagina.

Meredith started to notice the world going very dark around her, black spots appearing in her vision and her thoughts becoming more and more hazy as the world around her started to fade away. The last thing she heard before losing consciousness was the sound of Juni crying out, "I'm cumming!"

* * * * *

Meredith blearily opened her eyes to find Aurelius standing over her.

"Meri? Oh thank god you're alright..."

"Y-yeah I'm fine Rel just... exhausted," she said with a grin.

Memories of what had happened flooded her mind and she was suddenly aware that Juni was nowhere to be seen.

"W-where's Juni?" she asked.

"She left about half an hour ago, said something about a potion and then gave me a note for you. Is that what happened? Did you take a potion that caused this?"

"Sort of," she smiled. "Do you have that note?"

"Sure," he said, handing it over. "Can I get you anything? A glass of water maybe, or a fruit smoothie..."

"No! No, the water will do just fine," she said catching herself.

Aurelius dutifully went off to complete her request, leaving her alone to read Juni's note:

'Hi Meri,

I hope that you're ok, I can't believe what happened! I'm back to normal now although it might take a bit longer for you after what I did. I managed to get most of it out but you still look a little chubbier than before.'

Meredith looked beneath the sheets (which Juni had clearly replaced) to see she had a small but noticeable bulge.

'Jesus, she must have cum a ton!' she thought.

The note ended with a question that brought a beaming smile to Meredith's face.

'Same time next week?'