My Perfect Tens Pt. 01

Story Info
A startling encounter leads to a sexy night
5.3k words
4.69
9.9k
19

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 02/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
665 Followers

Part 1 of 15

----------------------------------------------------

Jim Allenson. Nice guy. Smart. Majoring in Information Technology. Jim lived an ordinary life until he met a remarkable individual. In Part 1 of "My Perfect Tens," we see how Jim's ordinary life suddenly became extraordinary.

----------------------------------------------------

It wasn't easy climbing the last part of the trail. I'd carried my backpack all day, and it felt heavy. Just a bit farther, I told myself, looking ahead to the crest where the ascent ended.

A beautiful vista appeared when I finally crossed the ridge. The hills descended to the west, meeting the Pacific. The sun was on the horizon; it wouldn't be long before the light was gone and stars appeared. I was tired, hungry, and anxious to pitch my tent before dark. It was reassuring to see other tents placed on a little flat field just ahead. I planned to join the other backpackers, spending the night in this beautiful place.

I managed to set up my tent in just a few minutes, then pulled out my sleeping bag and put it inside. Moving automatically, I got out my tiny propane stove and dehydrated dinner, then put a small pot of water on to boil. Dehydrated food is not my favorite, but it always tastes delicious after a long day of hiking sharpens my appetite.

There was more than enough room in my two-man tent. When I planned this weekend hike, I expected my girlfriend Janice would be with me. At the very last minute, her boss said she needed to work on a time-sensitive project. Janice encouraged me to go by myself, saying I shouldn't ruin my weekend just because of her job.

I was thinking how much I missed Janice when I spotted something odd. A piece of metal was half buried in the dirt next to me. I dug it out and saw it was a compass that had been exposed to the elements for a long time. I cleaned off some of the soil and tried to get a closer look when something like a swirling cloud of vapor emerged from the compass.

This is going to sound unbelievable, but when the vapor blew away what remained was a man in such poor condition he looked scary. His hair and beard were dirty and needed trimming. His clothes were filthy and torn. He was missing several teeth. His bare feet looked as though he'd walked a hundred miles over rough terrain. He smelled. But the worst thing was that he was so scrawny you could tell he was starving.

He looked startled, glanced from side to side, then looked straight at me. "Thank you! Thank you! I've been trapped in there so long!" He grabbed my forearm with both hands and gave me a desperate look that showed he'd endured some kind of ordeal.

The tight grip on my arm felt odd. I can't describe it. Perhaps the best way to understand how it felt would be to imagine that weak little currents of electricity were flowing from my arm to his hands. He was gasping for breath and slumping down in a posture that suggested he was dying of starvation and exhaustion.

"Are you hungry?" I asked.

"Yes! I've never been so hungry before!" he said.

I'd eaten about half of my dinner, so I handed him the pot and my spoon. His hands trembled. He couldn't hold the spoon steady enough to eat, so he lifted the pot to his lips, then sipped the soup. I passed him my canteen after he finished eating.

He looked better after having some food and water, but he still looked awful. He was in such poor shape that I was sure he wouldn't be able to hike into town. I would need to contact authorities so they could rescue him. It was getting dark, so I knew he'd have to wait with me until morning.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Daniel," he said. "I have a foreign name that nobody can pronounce, so I like being called Daniel. What's your name?"

"Jim. Pleased to make your acquaintance."

"I'm in your debt, Jim. I've been stuck inside that compass for a very long time before you freed me."

That sounded odd. "I didn't do anything," I said.

"You most certainly did, Jim. I'm guessing you dug it out of the dirt, did you not? I'm guessing you cleaned it up, did you not?"

"Well, yeah," I said.

"That was enough to do the trick," Daniel said. He stretched his arms, and I saw he was so skinny that he reminded me of those awful pictures of emaciated men held in camps for prisoners of war.

"Would you like more to eat?" I said.

"Not right now, Jim. It's going to take some time for my poor stomach to digest what you gave me," Daniel said. "I'm in pretty rough shape. I need to heal some before I can hike my way out of here."

"We can get a rescue team up here in the morning," I said. "You can spend the night in my tent, have a good breakfast, and we can get you to a hospital tomorrow."

"For reasons that are hard to explain, that won't help me, Jim. I need something else, and I need it immediately. Let me show you what I mean."

Daniel took my hand. I felt a tingling sensation that made me think that some kind of energy was flowing from me to Daniel.

"You feel that?" he asked.

"Yeah. What is it?" I said.

"There are no words to explain it," Daniel said. "Imagine that living things generate something like energy. I need that energy to survive. You've given me enough of your energy to save my life. B I need a lot more to heal. You don't have enough energy to fix me up. I need more."

Daniel looked frightened. Desperate. As he held my hand, the connection between us told me that he was a good person who needed my help.

"I'll do whatever I can," I said.

Daniel managed a weak smile. "I knew you'd say that, Jim.

"There are several ways to drum up the life energy I need to heal. One way is through emotional intimacy. I need for you to have sex with the young lady in that red tent over there."

I looked over and saw a very cute woman sitting in front of a nice three-season tent. She was leaning back on something and watching the stars come out.

"Daniel, there's no way she's going to agree to that," I said. "She's never met me. Never met you. She'll think I'm some kind of predator if I suggest it."

"I know all that, Jim. Believe me, I do. But I guarantee that you can persuade her to make love. By morning, both of you will be glad you did."

I was beginning to wonder if Daniel was crazy. He did resemble the homeless street people I've seen in Los Angeles. Many of them have serious psychiatric disorders.

"You're wondering if I'm nuts," Daniel said. "But you are open-minded enough that you'll listen to what I'm about to say. I need to explain that I am a different kind of guy, Jim. I can do a lot of things that no one else can do.

"I can tell you things about that charming young lady over there. Her name is Rita. She's making this hike because she's trying to decide what she wants to do with her life. She's here because she hopes this hike will help her make the decision. She happens to be in a mood that makes her wish she wasn't alone right now. She would welcome some attention from a nice, handsome man like yourself.

"I am also able to influence her state of mind some, so I can guarantee that she will be receptive to your romantic overtures. Once you start being intimate, it will generate enough emotional energy to restore my health."

The connection between us made me feel certain this was all true. "I don't understand how any of that is possible," I said.

"No doubt. I can show you what to do. Let's start like this. Jim, think of a number. Don't say it out loud. Just think it."

I thought of the number 9.

"Number 9," Daniel said. "That was too easy. Think of a number with more digits."

I visualized the value of pi, which is 3.14159.

"Ah. You like math, I see. 3.14159."

"You can read my mind?" I asked.

"Sort of. A little bit. It's closer to the truth to say I can communicate with you. Look me in the eye, Jim. I'm about to tell you something."

I looked at Daniel and heard him say the words, You can hear me, can't you?

But his mouth was shut the whole time.

"I hear you," I said. "Is this some kind of magic trick?"

There's no such thing as magic, Jim. But you already knew that, right? This is technology. Advanced technology. I'll explain it all later. Try it. Think something.

I looked at him and thought the words I can't wait for you to explain all this.

Daniel smiled and sent me a message in return. Let's focus on what needs to happen right now, Jim. Daniel silently explained exactly what he wanted me to do. I suppose I should have been more skeptical about his plan, but I sensed that he was sure it would work. After he explained it, I saw him close his eyes and concentrate. In a few seconds, a wisp of vapor appeared between his hands, and when it blew away there was a bottle of wine,

"Where did you get that?" I asked out loud.

Try to practice speaking with your mind, he said silently. I hate to admit it, but I stole this bottle from a group of campers over there. It was packed up in their stuff. They plan to drink it tomorrow when they finish their hike. They'll wonder where the bottle went. I had no choice, Jim. I had to steal it because I'm desperate.

What I need for you to do is go over there and ask that young lady to share this wine with you."

Daniel explained his plan. I thought it seemed far-fetched, but I saw no reason to refuse. I'll be with you the whole time, he said. If you need to tell me something, just think it. I'll hear everything. I'll tell you what you need to say.

Feeling I had nothing to lose, I ambled over to where the woman was reclining next to her little red tent.

"I am looking for someone who enjoys pinot noir," I said.

I thought that was a rather clumsy pickup line, but she seemed to like it. I did some work to make her receptive to that line, I heard Daniel say. You'll discover that Rita will be very open to what you tell her.

"Pinot noir is my favorite," Rita said.

"It would be helpful if you helped me drink this wine," I said, holding up the bottle Daniel gave me. "I'm making this hike because I've got some decisions to make, and I thought a drink would help. Now I think it would be better if I could share this drink. Would you share it with me?"

It seemed preposterous that Rita would say yes. But she did. "Sure. It's kind of a coincidence, but I'm also out here because I have some decisions to make. Maybe we can share that wine and make our decisions together."

"I'm Jim," I said, sitting beside her.

"Rita." For some reason, I wasn't surprised that Daniel was able to figure out her name.

I opened the bottle and filled our cups. "What kind of decisions are you making?" I asked.

"A big one. The kind that affects my entire future," Rita said.

"Want to tell me about it?" I said.

"Here's the story," she said. "I'm finishing my doctorate. In astronomy. Almost done. I've been offered a research job. It's at one of the finest observatories in the world, but it's at a very remote location in the Andes Mountains in Chile.

"I don't speak the language. I'd have to leave everyone I love behind. I'd be there for more than a year. I hate the idea of being that isolated for that long."

"I see your problem," I said.

"And what decisions are you making?" Rita asked.

"I enjoy working with computers. I'm good at it. I'm majoring in information technology in school. I.T. is a very promising field.

"But I don't like the idea of maintaining computer networks for some big corporation. I'd rather work with people than machines. I'd rather be a fitness trainer. But trainers don't make as much money."

"Ah. Fitness. I thought you looked very buff," Rita said.

"I thought the same thing about you," I said.

Rita laughed. She sounded charming. "Smooth. Very smooth," she said. "You're in the middle of an encampment of backpackers. Everyone here is buff."

We sipped our wine, kept chatting, and soon the stars shone so brightly that the landscape was easy to see through starlight alone.

"Since you are an astronomer, you must know a lot about the stars up there," I said. "So, tell me something about the sky above us," I said. "What's the coolest thing up there right now?"

"Ah. Let's see," she said, looking upward.

"That cloudy band of light is the Milky Way," Ruth said. "Look at the part of the Milky Way on the southern horizon. There's a group of stars that look like a teapot. Do you see that?"

"I think so," I said.

"The coolest thing in the sky above us now happens to be located next to that teapot. Just in front of the spout."

"What is it?" I said.

"It's a supermassive black hole," she said.

"Really?"

"Yeah. It weighs 4 million times as much as our sun."

"That sounds heavy," I said.

"It's the heaviest thing in our galaxy," she said. "It marks the exact center of the Milky Way. But the coolest thing about it involves the way we proved it was there. The credit for the discovery goes to a woman named Andrea Ghez, who happens to be my role model. Would you like to know how she proved there was a black hole there?"

"Of course I would," I said. I didn't really care that much, but I could tell Rita did.

"You asked for it," she said. "This gets pretty nerdy.

"Ghez got the idea to use the biggest telescope in the world to take pictures of the part of the sky where everybody thought the black hole existed. She knew that the black hole must have a bunch of stars orbiting it. It would have incredible gravity, so those stars would have to be buzzing around the like cars at the Indy 500. She decided to try to make a movie showing those stars buzzing around.

"It worked. You can go on YouTube and see the movie she made. It was the first direct proof that there's an invisible black hole at the center of the galaxy. She won a Nobel Prize for providing the first direct proof the stars in the Milky Way are orbiting that black hole."

"Do you want to win a Nobel Prize?" I asked.

Rita seemed surprised that I asked the question. I had the odd sense that she felt I must be very sensitive.

"More than anything else in the world."

"If that's the way you feel, you've made your decision," I said. "You'll take the job offer. It sounds like something you have to do."

She looked at me for a moment, then said, "That's very perceptive, Jim. Insightful. You may be right."

"It happens sometimes," I said.

I looked down and Rita's face and realized that she looked particularly lovely in the starlight. That's when I heard Daniel's voice in my head.

She wants you to kiss her, Jim. Get cracking.

Are you sure? I asked.

Of course I'm sure! Do it! Now!

I leaned over and kissed Rita gently. She returned the kiss. I kissed her again, and again, and finally, I used my tongue to explore the space between her lips. She returned the gesture, and soon our tongues were engaged in a sensuous dance.

She tasted like pinot noir.

I told you this would happen, Jim, I heard Daniel say silently. You should know that Rita has decided she wants to invite you to climb into that tent and help her remove her clothes. But not right away. She wants to make out for a while first.

Jim, I'm sure you know how women like to be touched. Rita wants you to touch her everywhere. Go ahead. Be confident. She likes confidence in men.

I kissed Rita's neck as I ran one hand over her side. Somehow, I began to sense that she wanted me to touch her breast. When I did it, she put her hand on mine and squeezed, making me hold her tighter. I could tell that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipple was hard as a little pebble. This enflamed my passion so much that I unbuttoned her shirt, reaching inside so I could take her bare breast in hand.

Rita was panting by now. I ran one hand up and down the smooth, warm skin of her long legs. When she spread her legs, I began massaging the tender flesh of her inner thighs. She let this happen for a while, then took my hand and pressed it against her pussy. I massaged it through the fabric of her shorts, and she moved her hips the way women do when they like being touched down there.

Jim, I want you to know that I can feel the powerful energy you and Rita are producing right now, I heard in my mind. It's healing me! I am getting stronger by the second. I promise I will find ways to express my gratitude. This is exactly what I need. Now, you need to know that Rita is ready for more. It's time for you to suggest what needs to happen next.

I looked at Rita's face and felt a powerful sense of arousal. "Let's go in your tent," I said.

"Yes. Let's," she said.

We went inside and I zipped the tent flap closed. It was very dark inside, but I could see a faint outline of Rita's face and body. Something told me that she wanted me to remove her shirt, then kiss her breasts. She reclined on her sleeping bag and put her arms over her head as I lavished attention on her hard nipples.

Something told me she wanted me to remove her shorts, but leave her panties in place for a while. I had a sense of the way she wanted me to touch her legs and thighs as I explored those parts of her body.

Is this happening? I thought to myself. Am I able to read her mind?

I hadn't intended to send that question to Daniel, but he answered anyway.

No, Jim. You aren't reading her mind. The emotional energy flowing between you is letting you know exactly what she wants you do to next. That's why everything she does seems so sensuous and erotic. Just enjoy it.

I realized she wanted me to remove my clothes and take her in my arms. I ran my hand down her back and slipped my hand inside her panties, squeezing one firm cheek of her ass. She liked that. I saw why she wanted me to leave her panties in place. She enjoyed how it felt when I ran my hand over that last barrier to her most intimate places.

Soon Rita wanted me to massage her bare pussy. I could sense that she loved how it felt when my warm hand touched her exactly where she wanted to be touched. I knew when she wanted me to slip one finger into her wet slit, slide up and down, and finally touch her clit.

She was thinking that there was something especially pleasurable about this experience. Rita knew there was something that made this intimacy better than she'd known in the past. She thought it was me. Rita imagined that I was an unusually skilled lover who happened to be unusually sensitive and perceptive. She was glad she'd agreed to have sex with a man she'd just met.

She was wrong about me. I am nothing special. But something about the emotional connection we'd established - with Daniel's help - made everything about our passion better. Stronger. I'd never felt so in synch with a woman. Never felt more comfortable. Never felt more assured about my ability to give her pleasure.

I could tell the exact moment she decided she wanted to touch my cock. Her hand reached down, then began to caress the head and shaft. She thought I felt like a steel rod wrapped in soft velvet. It wasn't easy for me to relax, but somehow I knew she wanted to spend some time feeling my cock and imagining what it would be like when I was inside her.

She began moaning softly as I continued to play with her pussy. She gasped when I slipped one finger inside and began moving in and out like a little cock. Rita thought she wanted me to remove her panties. Our connection let me know that she wanted me to go slow as I eased them down her legs and off her feet.

That's the moment she decided she wanted more. It would have frustrated her if I hadn't known to spread her legs, place the head of my cock at her entrance, and begin to slide the head inside. I never hurry when I enter a woman, being sure to go deeper in tiny increments that make the experience last longer. But somehow I knew Rita wanted all of me, right then, so I pushed forward until I was balls-deep inside her.

JQueen9
JQueen9
665 Followers
12