All Comments on 'My Perfect Tens Pt. 01'

by JQueen9

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
shadrachtshadracht3 months ago

Interesting setup. I could see this being a very cool story. 5*

DwaynedomentntDwaynedomentnt3 months ago

More please! Great story, can't wait to see where it's going.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Enjoyed the first chapter and looking forward to more, just wondering why the setup had to include a girlfriend he’s cheating on. Maybe they’re not exclusive, but either way that detail seemed unecessary.

244Jake244Jake2 months ago

A Great Starter….

Seems to have a rhythm to it!

Yeah, I want more 🌹

JaniceQJaniceQ2 months ago

I've finished the first three parts of this story, then came back to re-read chapter one. Wow. This is a great story so far. It is building nicely. This author regularly crafts fiction that grows and evolves in unexpected ways that are erotic and adventurous at the same time. Can't wait for the rest of the series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Pretty cool, only problem is that most 2 person tents are only comfortable for 1 person, other than that the story was awesome!

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Hmmmm....I wonder if he will with Rita in the end? Good start, can't wait to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJQueen9@JQueen9
I worked as a professional writer and editor for many years. But I published fiction when I was younger, and I've had a longstanding interest in resuming.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES