My Perfect Tens Pt. 02

Story Info
Jim is transformed into a better lover.
6.5k words
4.79
7.5k
11

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 02/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
670 Followers

My Perfect Tens

Part 2 of 15

----------------------------------------------------

Things are changing for our hero, Jim Allenson. In Part 2 of the 15-part series "My Perfect Tens," we see how Jim's new friend Daniel can improve his life.

----------------------------------------------------

When I saw Daniel last night, he was a sickly and emaciated specimen who looked so bad I thought he needed hospitalization. But seeing Daniel this morning was a shock. The man who'd looked like a skeleton in a loose bag of skin now appeared much healthier. There was some muscle on his frame, and his skin had a much-improved color. It no longer seemed that he was in the middle of a medical emergency.

His hair and beard were still unkempt, and his clothes were still filthy and ragged, but overall Daniel looked strong and vigorous enough that I thought he might be capable of completing the short hike to where I'd parked my truck.

"It's a beautiful morning," he said, looking out toward the ocean. When he spoke, I noticed the most startling change of all. Daniel had all his teeth. Yesterday I saw several gaps in his smile. People do not simply regrow teeth overnight. How is such a thing possible?

"I can sense that you're wondering how this is possible," Daniel said. "I told you, Jim. I was healed by the life energy you and that wonderful young lady gave me when you had sex last night. And again this morning! You can't imagine how much I needed what you gave me. I promise to find ways to express my appreciation."

"I feel strange being thanked for having sex with Rita," I said. "I think I got more out of it than you."

"It doesn't look like that, does it, Jim?" Daniel said, grinning at me with big white teeth that weren't there yesterday. "I have a suggestion," he said. "I believe I am ready for some more food. Why don't you show me how all this fancy camp gear works, and make us some breakfast? I'll try to explain a few things while we eat."

That sounded like a good idea, so I set up my little stove and began making a hot meal. Backpacking always gives me an appetite, and so does sex. I think both of us were ready to eat. Daniel's condition was better, but he still looked severely underweight.

"You already know I spent a little time roaming around in your mind, Jim," he said. "I can tell that you are a rational, reasonable person. What I'm about to tell you would sound irrational and unreasonable to a lot of people. But I'm confident you'll understand."

"I'll try," I said.

"I know you will," Daniel said. "Let's start with the hard part. I'm not like anyone you ever met. You are about to learn some pretty surprising things about me. I believe you'll be able to understand everything better if you know the reason I'm so different.

"Jim, I wasn't born on Earth. I was marooned here a long time ago. I've been living here since my vessel crashed. To sustain myself, I need a steady diet of the living energy your species produces in such abundance. I'm still alive because of the generosity of people who've helped me get the sustenance I need.

"I hope we can have that kind of relationship, Jim. I can help you in ways you will appreciate. Let me demonstrate. Jim, you work out a lot, don't you? You have an excellent physique. But when I was poking around inside your brain, I discovered you don't like one part of your body. Isn't that right?"

Daniel was right. I'm one of those guys who can't develop nice calves. It's genetic. Guys like me always have scrawny calves, no matter how much we exercise them. I don't like to wear shorts.

"Jim, stand up and take a look at your calves right now," Daniel said.

Doing as he asked, I was shocked to see that I had big, symmetrical calves that matched the muscularity of the rest of my body.

"How did you do that!?!?" I asked. "That's amazing!"

"I didn't do it, Jim. You and that charming girl Rita did it. As you know, I used the energy you two generated to heal myself. I knew how much you wanted bigger calves, so I used a little bit of that energy to grant your wish. I hope it makes you happy."

"It does! It does! I can't believe it!" I said. "I never imagined I'd ever look down at my legs and see such nice calves! Thank you, Daniel!"

"It's something all members of my species can do, Jim. Manipulating the energy of living things is the way we survive. I did something else last night. Something for Rita. I felt grateful to her for being willing to have sex with you so quickly. The only reason that happened was I manipulated her mind a bit, and I felt guilty.

"I looked for a way to help her, and I discovered that Rita had a tiny little ovarian cyst that was going to give her trouble someday. It was smaller than a pea, but it was growing slowly, and in a few more years it would get big enough that she'd need a surgeon to remove that ovary. Thanks to the energy you two generated, she won't have that problem. I funneled some of that energy back into her body and used it to shrink the cyst down to nothing. She'll never know she ever had a problem."

"That's amazing, Daniel. What else can you do?" I asked.

"It will take time to explain it all," he said. "I'll start by telling you that Rita had something on her mind last night. I think you'd like to know about it.

"I want to start by stressing that Rita didn't tell you any lies. The stuff about how she was trying to decide whether to accept a job offer in Chile was definitely on her mind. But she left out some important information.

"Jim, Rita is having an affair with her thesis advisor. Two years ago she made a conscious decision to sleep with him because she knew he was in a position to give her a lot of professional help, and he'd be more helpful if they were having sex. She sleeps with him about once a week, and he has used his influence to help her advance in her career.

"The thing is, Rita isn't the one who got the job offer. Her advisor was invited to go down to Chile and conduct some important research. He said he'd get Rita a post-doctoral appointment down there if she went with him.

"Jim, Rita doesn't love this guy, and she was looking forward to getting away from him as soon as she earned her ph.d. But if she goes to Chile, they'll be closer than ever. They'll sleep in the same bed seven nights a week.

"He speaks Spanish - Rita doesn't - so any time she wants to go into town and do anything, she'll have to rely on him to be a translator. She hates the idea of being so close to the guy for so long."

"Ick," I said.

"Double ick," Daniel said. "Rita doesn't hate him or anything, but she is getting very tired of sucking his old cock, and she doesn't want to do it for another year. Despite all that, she's decided to accept his offer. With his help, Rita's career will get a much better start."

That story made me sad. I was surprised to learn that Rita was the kind of woman who'd trade sex for professional benefits. It seemed to devalue the intimacy we'd shared.

"I learned a new phrase from Rita," Daniel said. "She has an interesting way to describe her situation."

"Yeah? What?" I asked.

"She calls it a 'transactional relationship.' Is that a common phrase today, Jim?"

"I'm afraid so. Lots of people have transactional relationships," I said.

"In the past, I've seen transactional relationships where some guy pays some woman to spread her legs. Does that still happen?"

"Every day. How is it you don't know that on your own?" I asked.

"I've been out of circulation," Daniel said. "Before you freed me, I was trapped inside the compass for a terribly long time."

"How long?" I asked.

"I'll never forget that day I was forced to fold up my consciousness and climb into that compass," Daniel said. "April 13, 1893."

"1893! You've been trapped for more than 130 years!? How'd you keep from losing your mind!?" I asked.

"I was hibernating. I was barely aware of anything. But I knew my life force dwindled to almost nothing. I would have died if you hadn't freed me. Thanks again for that."

"You don't have to thank me," I said. "It was nothing."

"It was the exact opposite of 'nothing' Jim. I most certainly do need to thank you. And I promise that I will."

At this point, I began to feel overwhelmed. Daniel had delivered a heavy load of bizarre information, and somehow I accepted everything he said as the truth. In retrospect, I realize that Daniel was using his mind control techniques to help me accept information that I would usually reject.

"Let's talk more about me later," Daniel said. "For right new, tell me how we get out of here."

"My truck is parked four miles down this trail," I said. "Can you walk that far?"

"No problem, Jim. I could do that on my hands."

"Yeah. That might be better than doing it on your feet," I said. "Your feet look a lot better than yesterday, but they're still pretty beat up. I've got a pair of sandals I can loan you. And some spare clothes. What you're wearing looks like it's ready to fall to pieces."

I gave the clothes and shoes to Daniel, then broke down my tent and stowed everything in my backpack. I shouldered the load, and then started down the trail. Daniel and I kept talking for a while, then he noticed that the effort of talking while hiking on such rough terrain made me winded.

Why don't we practice speaking like this? Daniel said silently. Just think of what you want to say, and I'll hear it in my mind.

That seemed sensible. You certainly have unusual talents, I thought.

You have no idea, Jim. But you will, he thought.

We went down the trail farther, and then I said, I am looking forward to having a hot shower.

Daniel replied, What's a shower?

The question made sense. I doubted that many people had showers back in 1893. A shower is a way of cleaning yourself, I thought. Like a bath, but better.

He thought about this for a moment, then replied. It sounds wonderful. I haven't been this dirty in centuries. It will be nice to feel clean.

We walked on for a few minutes, then Daniel spoke to me again. You mentioned something about a truck, he thought. What's a truck?

He had been out of circulation since 1893. You had horse-drawn wagons, right? A truck is kind of like that, but without the horses.

He replied, Like a horseless carriage? I've heard of those, but never seen one myself. I'm sure I'll enjoy seeing what that's like.

After a few minutes, Daniel said he needed to discuss something important.

Jim, I am in pretty good shape right now. Your little encounter with Rita fixed me up. I'll be fine for weeks. But eventually, I'll need more energy. What I'm asking, Jim, is whether you have a wife.

I have a girlfriend, I replied. Her name is Janice. She was supposed to be with me on this hike, but she had to work. You'll meet her tonight.

Daniel seemed glad to hear that. This is a delicate question, Jim, but I need to ask. Do you expect to have sex with Janice tonight? That would be convenient.

I laughed out loud. Janice and I haven't discussed that, Daniel, but I believe I can confidently predict that she will spend the night, and that we will have sex at least once. Do you need more energy already? I asked.

I don't have an urgent need, but I can always use more. Jim, I sense that there are a few more minor little changes you'd like to make to your body. With a bit more energy, I can make them happen.

I couldn't imagine what he was talking about. What kind of changes? I asked.

I know that you'd like to have a bigger cock, he said. I can give you another inch without much effort. If you want more than that we can talk about it.

That was startling. How did you know I want a bigger dick? I asked.

First, almost all guys wish they had bigger cocks. Second, you were thinking about it last night with Rita. I guess I should tell you that she liked your dick. She liked it more than the one on the guy she usually sleeps with.

I'm going to admit right away that I was intrigued by the notion of getting a bigger cock. I've been in enough locker rooms to know that my dick is about average, and I've always been envious of guys with bigger hunks of meat.

I feel guilty about something, I thought.

I can't imagine what you have to feel guilty about, Daniel replied.

I cheated on Janice last night. Never done that before. Don't like how it feels. I think I should confess what I did, I thought.

That's an admirable sentiment, but it contradicts common sense. Because of what you did, you saved my life. We cured Rita of a medical problem that would have become serious eventually. I think that makes it alright, Jim, he said silently.

It doesn't feel alright. I think it will keep bothering me if I don't tell Janice, I thought.

That might be a good idea, but I doubt it, Daniel said. The only way to explain it to Janice is to say you happened to run into an extraterrestrial being who was in desperate need of help that could only be obtained if you had sex with another woman. I know nothing about Janice, but I'm guessing she wouldn't react well to that story.

He had a point.

Jim, I'd like to suggest that you put off making a decision on confessing your little infidelity. Give me a chance to get acquainted with your girlfriend. I might be able to find out some things about her mindset that would help you figure out what to do, Daniel said.

That makes sense. You told me a lot of things that helped me understand Rita. Are you telling me you want to be introduced to Janice? I asked.

No. Not yet. It would be best if I hung out nearby, just like last night with Rita. Do you have a spare room where I could go? Or maybe I could stay in your truck overnight.

I have a home office. You could stay in there, I thought.

The drive home was uneventful. Daniel and I both had long, relaxing showers. He knew all about soap, but shampoo was something he'd never encountered before. We trimmed his hair and beard. He looked a lot better afterward.

He told me that he needed to find out what had happened to the world since he went into hibernation in 1893. I showed him how to look up information on the web. He told me that he never sleeps, so he'd spend the night doing research. I showed him how to lock the door to my office so Janice didn't accidentally walk in and discover I had a strange man in my apartment.

"Jim, with your permission, I'd like to do something that might make your evening more enjoyable," Daniel said. "As you know, I manipulated Rita into being amenable to having sex with you last night. With your permission, I'd like to do the same thing to Janice. I could use my influence to persuade her to go to bed with you immediately. If you could help me get some more energy quickly, I could use some of the reserves I have now to make your cock a little bigger.

"Permission granted!" I said. "You can do that now?"

"Indeed I can," he said. "Take off your pants so I can see what I'm doing."

I lowered my pants and boxers, then stood before Daniel. "Let's make it a little longer and a little wider," he said. "You don't want to make a change that's so dramatic it upsets Janice."

"Very wise," I said.

Daniel looked at my cock, then seemed to concentrate. I felt tingling down there as I watched in amazement and saw my dick grow. It was longer and had more girth, but I doubted that Janice would be suspicious about that modest change.

"There. Let's leave it like that, shall we? Take it for a ride, and we can do more later if you'd like to be mistaken for a horse," Daniel said.

"I believe that will take care of things for now," I said. "This is incredible! When I woke up this morning, I never imagined I'd get a bigger dick today."

At that moment I heard Janice's car pull into the parking lot. I pulled up my pants and ushered Daniel into the office. "It will be just like it was with Rita," he said.

"You'll notice how the energy creates a connection that makes your intimacy more intimate. Janice will be very pleased with your new skills, Jim. You two are about to have a wonderful evening. Probably the best night since you met."

That sounded good. I answered the door and gave Janice a big smile. "God, I missed you!" I said. "It's wonderful to see your face."

Janice looked confused. She seemed anxious when I opened the door, but she immediately started to smile. "It's good to see you again, Jim," she said.

I attributed the abrupt change in her mood to Daniel's influence. I knew he was anxious to start receiving the energy we'd produce in bed, and I was equally excited about being intimate with Janice again. I gave her a deep, passionate kiss. She seemed surprised that I was moving so fast, but she returned the kiss and pulled me into a hug.

"Wow!" she said. "I guess you ARE glad to see me!"

"More than you can know," I said.

I ran my hands over her body and began to kiss down her neck. The energy surged immediately, and I'm sure Janice noticed that there was an erotic connection between us. She probably just believed I was unusually drawn to her at that moment, and that it made me more sensitive to her needs.

She noticed that something was unusual. I was kissing her exactly the way she wanted to be kissed. Touching her how she wanted to be touched. Holding her the way she wanted to be held. It was wonderful to imagine that my romantic life would remain this intense. It was even better than having a bigger cock.

I eased Janice's jacket off her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. Next, I began unbuttoning her blouse. Soon she was panting with excitement. When I slipped one hand inside her bra and felt her bare breast, she began to moan.

"Ohhhh . . . Jim . . . what's gotten into you?" she whispered.

It seemed like a question that required no response. Instead of speaking, I pushed Janice's blouse off her shoulder and began to kiss her there. When she felt my lips on her bare skin, it caused a surge of erotic energy that enveloped us both. When it subsided, she looked at me as though I was a stranger. She knew something was different.

I didn't want her to have a chance to think about it. Taking her hand, I wordlessly led her to my bedroom. She followed behind me, and I could tell that she liked where this was going. It wasn't like our typical evenings together, when we didn't have sex until after going out somewhere and having some kind of lengthy conversation.

Have you ever heard a person described as "down to fuck?" Janice was down to fuck.

As we stood beside my bed, I realized that she wanted me to undress her quickly. I usually removed each item slowly and deliberately, teasing Janice. Apparently, I'd been doing it wrong all this time. For whatever reason, I granted her wish and stripped her naked in less than a minute. Sensing that she'd enjoy it, I pushed her backward so she fell onto the bed. The smile on her face - and the connection between us - let me know I'd done exactly what she wanted.

She watched me as I removed my clothes. Janice was a bit surprised when she saw my cock. I could tell that she wondered if it looked a bit larger than last time, but she didn't get overly suspicious. The main thing on her mind was the idea that she wanted to make my cock hard as soon as possible. She wanted it inside her. Immediately.

Janice took my cock in hand as soon as I stretched out next to her. She caressed me gently, causing a wave of swirling erotic energy. I could feel the presence of Daniel in the next room, where he was happily bathing in energy that sustained him. It made all three of us feel more excited. More alive. Sex never felt so good.

JQueen9
JQueen9
670 Followers
12