My Perfect Tens Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I somehow knew that Janice wanted me to kiss, suck, lick, and nibble her breasts. As soon as I began, I realized that Janice wanted me to bite her hard enough to give her tiny jolts of pain. Something in our connection told me exactly how hard to bite, so I attacked one nipple and heard her gasp in pain. I did it to the other nipple, and it caused such an outpouring of arousal that I realized she didn't need any more foreplay.

Still, I wanted to tease her a little longer. My hand crept south over her smooth belly. She drew in a breath when I reached her pussy. When I failed to touch her there, she felt a moment of frustrated desire. Janice spread her legs for me, and I sensed that she hoped I'd realize that she was desperate for me to give her what she wanted.

I looked down at her face and saw it was contorted with arousal. It made me feel powerful. I was playing Janice's body like a virtuoso playing a musical instrument. I was making her libido sing an erotic melody. This was beyond anything we'd ever experienced.

It was time to take pity on Janice, so I reached down, massaged the outer lips of her pussy, and finally slipped one finger inside her warm, wet folds. "Ooooooooh . . . Jim . . . yesssssss," she said. I went up and down her slit, spreading her feminine fluids all over her pussy and my finger.

Something alerted me to the fact that Janice's breasts were hungry for attention. It was as though there was some kind of connection between her pussy and her boobs. I wish I'd known that before. I could have used that information to make sex more rewarding for her.

Removing my hand from between her legs, I took my finger and spread Janice's wetness all over one nipple. She was shocked - in a good way. No one had ever touched her like that. Her nipple got painfully hard as I rubbed my finger around and around. She wondered what I was going to do next.

I didn't make her wait. After I'd coated that nipple with her juices, I sucked it between my lips and licked it with my tongue. She cried out in shocked arousal. "Ahhhhhhh! Christ!" she said. It was the most unexpected thing I could have done right then, and it triggered an explosion of energy that erupted from her breast.

The next thing Janice noticed was that my finger was going up and down her pussy again, getting a fresh coating of wetness. I used that finger to spread it around her other nipple, which I sucked into my mouth and licked clean. I did this over and over, going back and forth from her pussy to her nipples, demonstrating how much I loved tasting her sweetness.

Janice was startled by the way I was "forcing" her to experience things we'd never discussed before. It was disconcerting for her to see me behaving in such unexpected ways. But she liked this new dominant side of me, and she wondered what I'd do next. Since you want me to do something new, let's try this! I thought to myself.

I took my wet finger and acted as though I was going to touch her nipple again. Instead, I slipped it between her lips. Janice's eyes opened suddenly and she gave me a shocked look. In the past, she'd been reluctant to kiss me after I ate her pussy. She was squeamish that way. The idea that I was making her taste what I tasted was so startling that she didn't know how to react.

So I showed her. I used one hand to lift her chin, then I slowly swirled my wet finger over her tongue. I moved my finger like a little cock pushing in and out of her mouth. I acted with such confidence that Janice sensed I expected her to do what I wanted, so she finally closed her lips around my finger and sucked it clean.

I ran the finger up and down her slit again. When I returned to her mouth this time, I rubbed the wetness over her lips, then kissed her so we could both experience how wonderful she tasted. It was all so unexpected that Janice wasn't sure if she liked it or not. But there was no uncertainty about how she felt about me. She loved my new, take-charge approach.

The aura of energy that surrounded us rippled with a new element: submission. Janice had never displayed a trace of submissiveness before. But I could tell that's how she felt right then. There's no easy way to describe how these different kinds of energy felt. I suppose you could compare it to ever-changing colors of light. Or maybe it's better to compare it to a shifting menu of flavors. Janice was a feast, and I was intent on sampling every item on her menu.

It was time for me to get serious about her pussy, so I reached down there and touched her again. This time I caressed her clit, triggering little waves of pleasure every time. Janice had given up trying to think. She was just sprawled on the bed, waiting for me to ravage her, hoping that I hurried.

She jumped when I slipped a finger inside her, then jumped again when a second finger joined the first. I moved in and out slowly, and it wasn't long before she let me know she was ready for me.

"Please, Jim . . . please . . . give me your cock . . . I need your cock," she said. In all the months we'd been together, Janice had never begged me for anything while we were having sex. I thought we had a good physical relationship, but I'd never suspected she was capable of acting like this. It renewed my feeling of power.

If you want my cock, that's what you'll get, I thought to myself.

I got between her legs, took my cock in hand, then ran the tip up and down her wet slit. "Yes . . . oh yes . . ." she said. "Let me have it."

She jumped when I finally pushed the head inside her. By this time I'd teased her so long that I felt a palpable sense of relief when she finally got what she'd wanted for so long. She moaned in frustration when I pulled out, but sighed with relief when I pushed back in, going slightly deeper than before.

This was our usual routine. I always penetrated her vagina incrementally, pushing in slowly, pulling out, then pushing in a fraction of an inch more. I could tell she wanted me to go faster and deeper, but I'd always suspected that prolonging this kind of delicious agony would give her a more powerful orgasm when she finally came.

The new connection between us confirmed that I was correct. Although I could tell Janice wanted more more more, I also knew that it was too early to stop teasing her. She was a big girl. It wouldn't hurt her to wait.

Janice surrendered to the pleasure as I slowly worked my cock deeper into her pussy. She noticed that something was different, but the idea that my cock had grown was so preposterous that she never realized that explained the change. Still, I could tell that the extra girth I'd acquired helped. I'd never felt dissatisfied with the size of my cock before, but it was nice seeing that my new equipment was a hit.

What happened next reminded me of the experience I had earlier with Rita. I realized that Janice preferred it when I moved my cock in a very specific way. She liked it when I penetrated to a specific depth, and when I went in and out at a specific angle. Doing it that way pushed her rapidly in the direction of an orgasm, which I sensed would be stronger than usual.

But I didn't want her to climax yet! I knew she'd like it more if I prolonged the experience. Delaying her orgasm would make it more powerful. I yanked her back from the edge by pulling my cock completely out of her pussy, then pinching one nipple just hard enough to deliver a sharp little pain.

"Oh! Jim!" she said, shocked at what I'd done. This was completely out of character for me, and it renewed Janice's confusion. Why was I acting so different from the man she'd come to know?

I waited a few seconds for Janice to calm down. There was no imminent danger of her climaxing too quickly when I returned my cock back into her pussy, but I could tell that her excitement was growing even faster than before. Soon, she was getting close to a climax, but I stopped her again, pulling out of her pussy and pinching her other nipple.

"No! Oh, no!" she cried out in frustration. "Jim. I need to cum. Please, let me cum!"

It seemed as though I'd delayed her final gratification long enough. I resumed the in-and-out motion exactly the way she wanted it, and soon I felt her excitement crest. She moaned as she came, and I sensed that she was thinking it was the strongest climax of her life. It went on, and on, and on, sending wave after wave of erotic energy in every direction. I absorbed some of it, and Daniel absorbed the rest.

Janice was spent. She never had more than one orgasm, whether from sex or using her vibrator. when we had sex. She said that a lot of women can only have one climax; she was thankful she wasn't a woman who never had orgasms.

But I still needed to cum. I waited long enough for Janice to recover, and then resumed moving in and out. This was typical for us. I'd usually make her climax, then I'd quickly climax myself. We'd had a few simultaneous orgasms in the past, but that was pretty rare. I was concentrating on my own pleasure, trying to cum as soon as possible, when I noticed something unusual.

Janice was responding to the motions of my cock. Her arousal was slowly returning. Our connection allowed me to sense that she was surprised to feel excitement building again in her pussy. She didn't expect to climax again, but she was gratified to see that she was enjoying her post-orgasmic moment more than usual.

Our connection changed everything. Since I could tell exactly how Janice wanted to be touched, I began moving in ways that excited her most. Soon she was so aroused she began to think she might have a second orgasm. She was delighted to imagine that something she'd longed for many times might happen.

It took a little extra work on my part, but I was pretty sure I could delay my own climax long enough for Janice to cum again. She was moaning non-stop by now, simmering with lust.

"Jim . . . I'm cumming . . ." she finally said. "You're making me cum again . . . ."

I climaxed as soon as I stopped fighting it. Janice felt my cock filling her with warm wetness at the very same moment her pussy was throbbing. Overlapping orgasms are always the best kind. This one was even better because it was the first time in her life that Janice climaxed more than once. I stayed on top of her for a long time, feeling my cock go soft and slip from inside her.

"Wow," she whispered. "Wow. Wow. Wow! Jim, what got into you? That was incredible. How did you do that?"

"I am with a very sexy woman," I said. "You inspired me."

"Could you tell that I came twice? For the first time in my life!?" she asked.

"Good for you," I said. "If my cock wasn't limp as a noodle, we could try for three."

That made her laugh. It was a girly, excited, happy laugh. I enjoyed hearing it. I enjoyed being with Janice, and I looked forward to being with her for a long time. Maybe forever.

We fell into a deep, refreshing sleep. After a few hours went by, I realized something was happening. Janice was sucking my cock! In all the time we'd been together, Janice had spent very little time sucking my cock.

I'd been disappointed about that. She almost never sucked my cock. But Janice was doing a fine job making my cock as hard as steel and sucking it to the back of her mouth. She used her tongue and lips as she went up and down, and I felt one hand squeeze and caress the part of my shaft that didn't fit. A warm emotional connection began to grow between us, and I could tell that she was a bit surprised by how much she enjoyed sucking me. I'm sure it was related to my new, improved cock being more fun for her.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed myself as she continued. Janice seemed so enthusiastic about sucking me that I began to realize it was very out of character for her. I wondered if Daniel was responsible.

Daniel. Daniel! Did you wake Janice up and make her suck my cock?

There was a pause. I don't know why you're asking me that question, he thought. I have no idea what you're talking about.

I had to work to stifle a laugh. What's up with you, man? Haven't you had enough?

I sensed his amusement. One can never have 'enough,' Jim. She's here now. She wants sex. I got the sense you feel Janice doesn't suck your cock enough. Am I wrong about that?

Janice began working the head of my cock into her throat. She'd never done that. It was thrilling.

You're not wrong, I said wordlessly.

I suggest that you just shut up and enjoy yourself, Daniel told me. We can talk about everything after she's finished.

That seemed sensible to me. The envelope of erotic energy that surrounded us grew stronger. At first, I thought Janice was just making me hard so we could have sex again. But as I got closer and closer to a climax, I realized that she intended to make me cum in her mouth.

She'd never done that. Never. The way she was sucking my cock seemed very loving and generous. It made me feel good about having Janice as my girlfriend. Our connection got stronger as our output of erotic energy increased, making everything more satisfying and intense.

Janice could tell I was getting close, so she started going up and down a bit faster. She sucked a bit harder. She used her hand to pump my shaft until I started to cum. For the first time since we met, Janice sucked every drop out of my cock and swallowed it all.

When she was finished, Janice curled up under my arm and whispered in my ear. "Did you like that, baby?" she asked.

"No. I didn't like it. I loved it!" I said. "I wish I was still hard, so I could thank you properly."

"Don't worry about me. You can take care of me again in the morning," she said.

And that's exactly what happened. We went back to sleep, and a few hours later I woke to find her hand wrapped around my morning boner. I pushed her onto her back, spread her legs, and started having the kind of slow, gentle, loving sex I like most. She had a big, strong orgasm, and I had one soon afterward.

When it was over, I looked at Janice and saw a sweet smile on her face. It triggered a wave of emotional energy strong enough that Daniel felt it in the next room. I'd never told Janice I loved her. I wasn't sure we'd dated long enough. But I felt sure of my feelings, and I decided to quit stalling and finally express my love.

Jim, stop! Daniel said to me. Do not tell Janice you love her! That's a very bad idea!

Why? I asked silently. I do love her. Why shouldn't I tell her?

I'll explain after she leaves, Daniel said. Trust me on this. If you tell her now, you'll regret it later.

In the short time since we met, Daniel had never lied to me. I decided that there was no reason I couldn't wait a few more days before telling Janice how I felt about her.

I made a pot of coffee and gave Janice a cup she could take with her. "I'll see you soon, tiger. Very soon," she said, giving me a warm hug and a hot kiss. I watched her walk to her car, then closed the door just as Daniel emerged from my office.

"I believe I'll have some of that coffee," he said. "I'd forgotten how good coffee smells."

I poured Daniel a mug, and he asked me to sit down.

"Why did you stop me from telling Janice I love her?" I asked.

"I have some bad news for you, buddy. Very bad news," he said.

--------------------------------------------------

Bad news? What's that about? In part three of "My Perfect Tens," Jim learns some surprising things about his girlfriend Janice.

.

12