My Perfect Tens Pt. 03

Story Info
His first perfect ten.
5.4k words
4.77
7.3k
10

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 02/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
665 Followers

My Perfect Tens

Part 3 of 15

----------------------------------------------------

Jim Allenson's ordinary life has changed since he met his new friend Daniel. In Part 3 of "My Perfect Tens," Daniel suggests a new direction for Jim.

----------------------------------------------------

Daniel asked me to sit at my kitchen table. We both took sips of our coffee, then I repeated my question. "Why did you say I shouldn't tell Janice I love her?" I asked. "What's this bad news you have for me?"

"Janice has decided to leave you for another guy," Daniel said. "She never loved you and never will. The way she looks at your relationship is completely different from the way you see it."

"But the last words she said was that she wants to see me again soon!" I said.

"Oh, she does want to see you - at least a few more times," Daniel said. "She wants to have more sex with you. What you gave her last night was the hottest sex she's ever had.

"Janice likes you, buddy. She particularly likes your muscular body. She likes your new, improved cock, although she can't understand why it seems bigger than the last time she saw it.

"But Janice has found another guy she wants more. It's kind of a strange story. She doesn't like the guy as much as you. She thinks he's a dud in bed. But he's rich, which is what she wants. Janice knows you aren't rich and aren't likely to ever be rich, so you were always just a guy who could give her sex and buy her stuff while she looked for the kind of man she really wanted.

"Well, she's found him. She plans to dump you soon," Daniel said.

I felt shocked. Betrayed. "This other guy," I said. "How'd you learn about him?"

"I'm sure you remember when Janice sucked your cock last night," Daniel said. "As she was doing that, I realized she was thinking something very strange. She was remembering how she sucked off her new boyfriend, realizing that she'd be sucking his little cock a lot in the future. She wasn't happy about that, and she thought that sucking your cock was more fun.

"Janice told you a lie when she said she couldn't go backpacking because she had to work. She spent the weekend having sex with her new boyfriend."

"Do you know who he is?" I asked.

"He's the son of the owner of the company where Janice works. His name is Ray. Ray is rich and is going to be richer when he takes over the company, so Janice has been flirting, letting him know she's interested in him.

"They've been having lunch together, and the guy invited Janice to have dinner during your backpacking trip. She cancelled on you, and went out with him. After dinner, they went over to his place and had sex for the first time.

"If it makes you feel any better, Janice thought the sex was disappointing. He's short. Chubby. Balding. A very small dick. But he has the one thing Janice wants most: money. So she sucked him off, and she realizes she's going to have to do that a lot if she wants him to marry her. That's what she was thinking about last night when she sucked you, Jim."

"She sucked him off!? The first time they had sex!?" I asked. "Janice almost never does that for me."

"She knows she's going to have to try a lot harder to make him happy. He's rich. You aren't. He can have any woman he wants. Janice figures you should consider yourself lucky if she gives you any sex at all. But this new guy Ray is going to get whatever he wants, whenever he wants it," Daniel said.

I didn't know what to say.

"Why did she ever go out with me?" I asked. "If she wanted a rich guy, why did she ever date me?"

"Janice figured she'd let you take her to nice places. She'd let you buy her dinners, and take her to the movies, and pay for nice gifts. When she was in the mood for sex, you'd give it to her. It didn't stop Janice from looking for a rich guy. Now she's found one, so she's going to dump you.

"It's funny, but she was thinking about telling you the relationship was over immediately after she came over last night. But I cranked up her sex drive before she knocked on the door, and then you were so romantic that she decided to have sex one more time. You know what happened next.

"Now that she's had sex with New Improved Jim, Janice isn't ready to give you up yet. She plans to string you along, getting together on evenings when she isn't seeing her new guy. She knows that she may never find such good sex again, so she wants to get as much as she can before dumping you."

I felt like crying.

"I must be an idiot," I said. "She's been using me for months, and I never suspected anything."

"Janice is doing you a favor," he said. "You don't want a woman like that, do you? Now she's revealed the truth about her, so you can move on without guilt.

"Jim, I have known a lot of nice guys who are just like you. People like you naturally assume that the women you meet are nice, honest souls who want to be romantically involved with a man who loves and respects him. That's not always true, buddy. The world is full of users - both male and female.

"How is that good news?" I asked.

"The good news is that you'll never be fooled again," Daniel said. "I can tell what people are really thinking. The next time a woman like Janice comes along, I can warn you about her. I can help you attract the kind of women who want in your life."

Daniel fetched the coffee pot and refilled our cups. "I learned a lot of interesting things as I explored your internet last night, Jim. Lots of interesting things. Did you know that these days it's common for people to rate the attractiveness of women on a scale of one to ten?"

"Yeah. I think that's stupid. It demeans women. But I know people do that all the time," I said.

"So, buddy, tell me this: on a scale of one to ten, how hot is Janice?"

I refused to answer. "Daniel, I'm not comfortable rating women the same way meat inspectors grade a side of beef."

Daniel looked me in the eyes and shook his head. "Wow. You are just relentlessly charitable, aren't you? Janice has been abusing you for months, and you still won't answer a simple question about her.

"Janice is a seven. You know it. I know it. A seven is nice, Jim. Cuter than average. You never thought Janice wasn't hot enough for you, right? You were attracted to many things about her, not just her relative hotness. You saw no reason not to date a woman who ranked seven on a scale of one to ten.

"Jim, what I'm about to say is intended to be helpful. You are naive on the subject of women. You know that, right? You haven't had enough experience to understand women.

"I'd like to help you correct that deficit. I'd like to help you find women who'll make a man out of you. Lots of women. Nice women. And I can promise that every single one of these women will be a perfect ten.

"How does that sound, buddy? How would you like to spend the next couple of years in the company of some of the hottest babes in southern California? I can guarantee that every single one of these women will appreciate your finer qualities - especially your new skills in bed. You've already experienced the way you can generate and harvest erotic energy with women, Jim. You know how it helps you sense what women want in bed.

"That skill is going to grow. The more energy you generate, the better you will become at sex. The women you meet will recognize that you are the finest lover they've ever had, and it will make them want to please you as much as they can. That sounds good, doesn't it, Jim?"

It did sound good. I liked the idea of having sex with unusually beautiful women, although I didn't understand how Daniel could arrange it. "How can you make that happen?" I asked.

"I'll show you. Starting today," Daniel said. "It won't be long before you've got a string of gorgeous babes lining up for the privilege of riding on that big new cock of yours. And I guarantee that soon you'll have a much deeper understanding of the female mind. It will help you find the woman you want in your life forever."

That last part sounded especially good.

"I'm in," I said.

Daniel said that he had found several ways of attracting hot women, but that the easiest way involved dating apps. "Those things look amazing, buddy," he said. "They're like smorgasbords of pussy. Poontang buffets. "

We set up a profile for me on an app for people who were mainly interested in sex, not love. After the fiasco with Janice, I didn't want to try to have a real relationship for a while. We flipped through the profiles of women, and Daniel had me look for the ones I thought were most attractive. There were plenty to choose from, so I selected about a dozen.

Daniel then explained that one of his talents is to reach out with his mind to the minds of the women online. It was just like the way he reached out to Rita and Janice, only these women were located miles away. He focused on the women with the highest sex drives.

"Lots of beautiful women aren't very good in bed because they aren't very interested in sex," Daniel said. "We'll fix you up with gorgeous babes who love cock so much they can't get enough."

The next step was to use the app to let this elite group of perfect tens know I was interested. Daniel reached out to their minds, encouraging them to check the app and discover I flagged their profiles. Then he made them think I looked like a guy they'd like to fuck. Soon they were using the app to let me know they wanted to meet up sometime.

"Ok, Jim. You've got a whole harem of babes who'll be easy to seduce. Let's start with the one called Sonya. I happen to know that she is available to meet you today. Right now. Tell her you'd like to meet for coffee, and I'll use my influence to make her say yes.

"I guarantee you'll have her spreading her legs before the end of the day, so we'll need to change the sheets on your bed and buy some gourmet snacks and a bottle of champagne."

I wasn't surprised that Sonya reacted exactly the way Daniel predicted. We arranged to have coffee and get acquainted that afternoon. "There's something we should do first," Daniel said. "Jim, I noticed last night that you snore a little. Your nose looks like it was broken sometime. It's causing problems with your breathing. What's the story there?"

I explained that when I was a baby, an unusually strong earthquake caused me to trip and break my nose. The doctor said they'd wait a few years for me to grow up a little, then they'd re-break the nose and straighten it. My parents never had that done, so I've got a crooked nose that gives me some minor trouble breathing. I've considered getting rhinoplasty, but never made the appointment.

"Let's fix that now," Daniel said, encouraging me to stand in front of a mirror and watch as he fixed my nose. In just a few seconds I saw my nose straighten out. It was noticeably easier to breathe.

"Did you make my nose smaller?" I asked.

"Sure did," Daniel. "I believe the ladies will like this nose better. It makes you look like a movie star, doesn't it?"

"Uh . . . yeah. It kinda does. Thanks, Daniel. What if somebody notices I look different?"

"Just tell them you had rhinoplasty. We need to make sure you look your best when you meet Sonya. She has high standards. Sonya knows she's a perfect ten, and she expects that any guy she dates will be just as hot."

"In that case, I wonder if we could change some more things," I said. "There are some modifications I'd like to see."

"I guess so. After last night's sessions with Janice, we've got a nice surplus of the living energy that allows us to modify your body. What do you want?"

"I'll show you," I said, removing my shirt. I held my arms out straight and said "My triceps are too small. They aren't symmetrical with my biceps. Can you fix that?"

"Not a problem," he said. I was delighted to see my triceps gain just enough mass to look perfect.

"Could you add some mass to my pectoral muscles? I'd like that."

"Sure," he said. I saw my pecs grow just enough to look stronger. More impressive.

"One more thing," I said. "Could you make my cock a little bigger?"

Daniel laughed. "I guess. If you're sure. You don't want to look like a porn star, do you?"

"No. Just a little more. That should be plenty."

"Drop your pants, Jim. I want to get this right. Tell me when you think you're big enough."

I watched as my cock slowly got longer and wider.

"That's enough! That's perfect!" I said.

"I'm sure the ladies will agree. Starting with Sonya," Daniel said.

I spent a little extra time picking up the apartment. Then I took a shower and put on fresh clothes. "Jim, Sonya is going to wear workout clothes," Daniel said. "She looks great in athletic gear, and she wants to show off her body the first time you meet.

"It would be a good idea if you wore workout gear, too. Make sure she can tell that you share her enthusiasm for exercise, and that you've got a body that proves it. Sonya likes muscle."

We drove together to the coffee shop. Daniel stayed in the truck, which was parked close enough to allow him to eavesdrop on our thoughts. I walked in and immediately knew which woman was Sonya. Southern California is a place with lots of beautiful women, and there were several in the coffee shop, but none of them were on a level with Sonya. She was incredible. A perfect ten.

She had rich brown hair that fell to her shoulders in soft curls. A body with just enough muscularity to have curves on curves on curves. A youthful, elegant face with large luminous eyes. Perfect cheekbones, a perfect chin, and a perfect nose. Some women look beautiful. Some look sexy. Sonya had both those qualities.

Daniel was right when he told me to expect her to wear athletic gear. She wore black yoga pants and a matching black sports bra that displayed dramatic cleavage. It was a bold, sexy outfit, but I would learn that Sonya was a bold, sexy woman who enjoyed calling attention to herself.

I would also learn some of the reasons she looked so perfect. Sonya had gone to the best cosmetic surgeons she could find to make her eyes look more youthful, her nose look more feminine, and her cheekbones look more prominent. She wore a C-cup bra before she got implants that gave her E-cup breasts with no sag at all. Her midsection had been sculpted with fat-removal procedures that made her waistline perfectly smooth. Finally, she'd gotten a minor butt-lift that left her with a bottom that could have been sculpted by Michaelangelo.

In the weeks to come, I got many opportunities to admire Sonya's naked body up close. I never saw anything that looked like a surgical scar.

"You must be Sonya," I said when I walked to her booth. "I'm Jim."

I saw her eyes move up and down my body like a livestock buyer inspecting the merchandise. She seemed pleased with what she saw.

Compliment her on her appearance, I heard Daniel tell me. She likes it when men tell her she's beautiful. So tell her.

"Sonya, your profile picture makes it clear that you are a beautiful woman, but it doesn't do you justice," I said. "Seeing you in person makes me feel more alive. I can honestly say I've never seen a woman lovelier than you."

Good job, Jim. She liked that, Daniel said. Ask her what she does to stay in shape. Sonya loves to talk about herself. That's a good place to start.

The conversation flowed naturally. Daniel advised me to do very little talking and a lot of listening. Most women like men who'll stop talking about themselves long enough to hear what they have to say, Daniel said.

Jim, try to project a feeling of confidence, Daniel said. Women like that. Sonya is no exception. Make it look as though you feel completely comfortable with her. Try to forget that she's hotter than fire.

I felt an envelope of emotional energy surround us. It was much weaker than what I felt when I was having sex with Janice and Rita, but it was there. I realized that Daniel was using some of the energy in his reserve to make it possible for me to have a connection with Sonya. I gradually began to sense what she wanted me to say and do. I could tell when I did something that pleased her.

We spoke for more than an hour, although it felt much shorter than that. Jim, it's time to close the deal, Daniel said. She wants you to invite her to your place.

"Sonya, I can't overstate how much I'm enjoying our conversation," I said. "I don't want it to end. Would you like to continue this as my apartment? I've got some nice bottles of wine that you might enjoy."

She looked away from me and smiled. "Yes. That sounds perfect," she said softly. Our connection let me know that she experienced a surge of sensation between her legs when I suggested going to my apartment.

Jim, ask her to drive. Say you took at Uber, Daniel said. I'll drive your truck back and park it close enough that I sense your erotic energy.

Great, I thought. I was wondering how we were going to get you back home without Sonya knowing.

Oh, we would have figured something out. You should feel proud of yourself, Jim. Sonya has never decided to have sex with a guy so quickly.

Yeah. Sure, I said. But didn't this happen because of you? Didn't you use your mental abilities to make her hot for me? I asked.

I have no idea what you're talking about, and I don't know why you asked me that question, he said. I thought I detected faint laughter in his "voice."

We walked into my apartment, and Daniel immediately caused an envelope of energy to surround us. I could sense that Sonya's heart was beating stronger.

You know what to do next, Daniel said.

I wrapped Sonya in my arms and kissed her. She realized that things were moving very fast, but she didn't want to slow down I kissed her again, feeling her lean into me as my tongue explored her lips. The next kiss was even more soulful. More passionate.

Sonya was panting by now, and I felt that she wanted me to caress her breasts. She'd done a wonderful job putting those magnificent boobs on display, and she was ready to be rewarded for her efforts. I ran my hand up her side, felt one breast, and then the other.

She had nipple piercings shaped like tiny gold dumbells. Part of the reason for the piercings was that she thought they looked sexy when she was naked, but she also liked that they made her nipples look more prominent when she wore sheer clothes. Sonya liked to flaunt her hot body, including her big, hard nipples.

I wasn't sure what to do next. I sensed that Sonya was ready to follow me to the bedroom, but I could also tell that she wanted me to slip my hand under her sports bra so I could touch her bare breast. Daniel told me what do to.

Touch her boobs, Jim, he said. That's what she wants most.

I reached under the bra and touched her the way she wanted to be touched. Our erotic energy blossomed as she responded. I sensed that she felt pleased she'd agreed to come to my apartment so quickly. She believed the day was turning out much better than she'd expected when she got up that morning.

It was time to go to bed. I took Sonya's hand and led her to my bedroom. She wanted me to strip her clothes off as quickly as possible. She lifted her arms so I could remove her top, allowing me to see those fabulous breasts for the first time.

Although Sonya's E-cup breasts are very large, many women are even bigger. But those women almost always have boobs that droop or sag. Not Sonya. Her breasts were perky, standing at attention like two soldiers reporting for duty. She had boobs that looked like they belong on Mount Rushmore. I caressed her breasts with my eyes and hands.

It was time to strip off Sonya's yoga pants. She wasn't wearing underwear. I sensed that she didn't want panty lines to mar the perfection of her curves. Her pussy was so smooth I imagined that she must have waxed it recently. As soon as I saw it, I knew I had to eat that pussy immediately. Every part of her body looked delectable, but nothing looked better than those soft, smooth lips and the pink flesh between them.

JQueen9
JQueen9
665 Followers
12