My Perfect Tens Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim, don't eat her pussy. Not yet, Daniel said.

Why? Doesn't she like it when men go down on her? I asked.

She loves it. Sonya is going to be very happy when she finds out how much you enjoy eating pussy, Daniel told me. That's not the issue. She isn't ready for that, Jim. Sonya needs a different kind of foreplay.

Jim, this is a woman who cares a great deal about her appearance. She knows she's a perfect ten. She needs you to see that you know that, too. You need to spend some time admiring her body. Do that for a while, then you can eat her pussy.

It made sense, but I wouldn't have known that without Daniel's help. I removed my clothes and saw that Sonya liked what she saw when she got her first look at my cock. Having such a big dick was nice in endless ways. I could sense that she was anxious to touch my cock and to feel it inside her.

Instead of getting between her legs and preparing to go down on Sonya, I sat beside her in bed and looked up and down that immaculate body. Every detail was pristine, from her expressive face to her dainty little feet. I sensed that she wanted to hear a compliment.

"Sonya, you overwhelm me," I said. "I've never seen anything more beautiful than you." The connection between us helped Sonya understand that I was completely sincere. She had known men who'd say anything to lure her into bed, and she liked knowing I was being honest. It happened to be true, so I was happy to say it.

I began running the tips of my fingers over her curves. The energy flowing between us blossomed dramatically when she realized that my eyes and fingertips were caressing the same parts of her body. I felt her cheek and neck. I ran my hand over the swell of one breast, then the other. Her big, stiff nipples got some special attention; I could tell that she became much more excited after that.

My hand and my gaze wandered south, exploring the ripples of her athletic abs. My fingertip circled her navel, and she could tell when my gaze returned to her smooth pussy. She expected me to touch her there, but I sensed that she wanted me to admire her body a little longer. I ran my hand over her upper legs, worked down to her calves, and even squeezed both her feet.

It had taken a few minutes, but I could tell Sonya was ready. Our connection allowed me to sense that she would be happy if I ate her pussy. I began by kissing the arch of one of her pretty little feet. I began working north, kissing one calf, then the other. I kissed the inside of each knee, running my hands over her smooth skin and nibbling her flesh. Her arousal exploded when I began to lick, suck, and nibble her tender inner thighs. I detected the first hint of her feminine fragrance as I kissed her outer lips. She moaned, and our envelope of erotic energy swelled.

It had taken some time, but Sonya was finally ready for me to do what I'd wanted since the moment I removed her clothes. Using my fingertips to spread her lips, I let my tongue lap at the bottom of her warm, wet slit. "Ohhhhhh!!!!" she said when she felt the first touch of my lips. Our erotic waves began to pulsate.

I sensed that Sonya was delighted to discover that I'm the kind of man who enjoys eating pussy. She'd dealt with men who needed to be asked, and she felt such men were clumsy clods. She realized she wouldn't have that problem with me, and our connection let me know she felt that was a welcome discovery.

My tongue sought out her entrance and pressed inside. Her taste was strongest there. I love the way women taste, and I love the fact that they all taste a little bit different. Sonya had a tangy taste that lingered on the tongue. I found myself hoping that I had many opportunities to taste her in the future.

I began to lap at her pussy, running my tongue all the way from the bottom to just below the top. I could tell that she was disappointed when I kept avoiding her clit, which I wanted to save for last. She longed to feel my tongue there, so it caused an eruption of joy when I finally rewarded her.

I've always loved the way it feels to give women pleasure with my tongue. It was more enjoyable because I could sense Sonya's reactions. I could tell exactly where she wanted to feel my tongue. I sensed that she marveled at the way I seemed to know exactly how she wanted to be pleased.

I tried to make it last, but Sonya was having such a good time that she climaxed almost immediately. I could tell that it would hurt if I kept eating her pussy; that part of her body was too sensitive after her orgasm. She needed a moment to recover. My dick needed relief, so I began kissing my way over her abs, breasts, and finally worked my body up until I could look her in the eyes.

She looked happy and surprised. Sonya could tell that something unusual was happening, but she didn't know what it was. I sensed that she believed I was just an unusually sensitive lover who was good at responding to her needs.

Good. That's what I wanted her to think.

I held still until I sensed she had recovered enough from her climax that her pussy was no longer hypersensitive. At length, I put the head of my cock at the entrance to her passage, then gave her a few seconds to think about what would happen next.

It was time. I pushed the head of my cock inside her passage, then paused. Sonya took a deep breath and waited for more. I somehow knew she'd get more pleasure from my dick if I made her wait before giving her the rest. I withdrew, went deeper, withdrew again, and gradually gave her more of my cock with every stroke. The erotic energy that enveloped us flared when I began giving her my entire cock over and over and over. She moaned with pleasure. I sensed that she was thinking I was the best lover she'd ever known.

I went on, and on, and I knew she'd climax again if I kept going. But I also knew something was missing for her. Something important. I looked as deep into her mind as I could, and finally I realized what she wanted from me.

She wanted to ride me cowgirl-style. Wrapping my arms around her, I rolled on my back and helped her straddle my body. She sat up, and I got a good look at the face and body that made Sonya a perfect ten.

The reason she wanted to have sex in this position was that she wanted me to admire her beauty some more. She'd liked it earlier when I spent time adoring every inch of her body, and now she wanted more of that treatment. I could tell that the main reason she liked the cowgirl position was that it made it easy for me to get a good, long look at the things that made her so much sexier than most other women.

It was becoming clear that Sonya was very vain. I didn't care. If being adored was the thing she craved most, then that was what she'd get from me. After all, she'd put a lot of work into attaining this level of physical perfection. I could understand that she needed me to recognize the success she'd achieved.

"God . . . Sonya . . . you are stunning," I said, knowing that those were the words she wanted to hear. It made her smile. She knew perfectly well that she was stunning; she just needed to hear me say it. She rose up and down on my cock, and I sensed that she was trying to demonstrate that she could make love just as skillfully as me.

It was working. I'd never enjoyed a woman more. When Daniel said it was possible to arrange interludes with women like Sonya, I hadn't realized how much I'd like having sex with a perfect ten. Daniel claimed I'd have sex with lots of women like Sonya, and I believed he could make that happen.

By this time, I needed to cum. I'd had a lot of stimulation, and my cock was crying out for release. I sensed that Sonya was almost ready to cum again, so I held out as long as I could. Sonya came immediately after she felt my cock start to throb and pump her pussy full of cum. She was thrilled by the fact that we had simultaneous orgasms, and our erotic energy rose higher than ever before.

"Yaaaahhh! Yaaaahhh!! Yaaaahhh!!!" she cried. Sonya looked magnificent. Seeing such a beautiful woman climax was just as marvelous as you might imagine. She squeezed her eyes shut as wave after wave of pleasure swept through her. Sonya's whole body shuddered. She clenched her teeth. It wasn't as powerful as her first orgasm, but it was more than enough to satisfy her.

When we were both finished, Sonya laid down on my chest and let me hold her in my arms. She was quiet for several minutes. The bubble of erotic energy around us gradually shrank down to nothing, but it remained present long enough for me to sense that Sonya was so happy with our encounter that she wanted to get together again and again and again.

That sounded fine to me. I liked having sex with a perfect ten. I wanted to do it a lot more in the future.

That's when I heard Daniel's voice in my mind. Don't worry, buddy, he said silently, You'll be having sex with women like Sonya every day.

--------------------------------------------------

That went well. Jim had sex with Janice in the morning, learned of her betrayal, and then let Daniel help him hook up with Sonya that same afternoon. In part four of "My Perfect Tens," Daniel helps Jim meet a beautiful woman with a ferocious sex drive.

12