My Perfect Tens Pt. 08

Story Info
The artist and her orgasms.
5.1k words
4.84
3.7k
9

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 02/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
665 Followers

My Perfect Tens

Part 8 of 15

----------------------------------------------------

Jim's campaign to seduce beautiful virgins started well with the charming Iris. In Part 8 of the 15-part series "My Perfect Tens," we see Jim finding ways to thank Iris for all she gives him.

----------------------------------------------------

Daniel stayed locked in his office until I drove Iris home. He wanted to avoid letting any of my lovers know I had a roommate.

"My God! That girl is superhuman!" he said when I returned. "In all my time on Earth, I have never seen one person produce so much energy. I felt like I was in the middle of a tornado! It was glorious, Jim."

"I felt the same way," I said. "Was this the first time you were present when a virgin had sex for the first time?"

"I've seen men and women lose their virginity many times, but never like this," Daniel said. "You did an especially good job preparing her for the experience. She felt safe and secure with you. Able to face her fears. Her anticipation was very strong. I've never seen a virgin so ready to have sex. That's why she erupted like a volcano."

Daniel told me something surprising. "Iris is in danger of having atrial fibrillation someday," he said. "She was born with a heart defect that isn't giving her trouble yet, but it will in the future unless we fix it. I made some minor repairs while she was here. We should let her heal some, then do more. I'll be able to cure her in a few weeks. I can tell you'll want her in your life longer than that, right?"

"Of course," I said. "Iris is charming. I'd love to see her again. And again and again. I'm just starting to take her many virginities. I'll make a woman out of Iris before we're through."

Daniel thought that was a great idea. "You'll harvest a huge amount of energy from that girl. She possesses so much passion," he said.

"I am intrigued by your plan to enhance her artistic abilities. That's very ambitious, Jim. I'd like to monitor that carefully. Don't try to do too much at one time. Take baby steps. Learn the best ways to control all the energy you're generating."

Iris and I enjoyed ordinary sex during our next meetings. She was so thrilled by the experience of vanilla missionary sex that I didn't want to introduce new sensations too quickly. Iris continued to produce voluminous amounts of erotic energy. I thought it was best to just let her enjoy herself as our relationship evolved naturally.

Eventually, I knew it was time to give her something new. She was an oral virgin, so I decided it was best to introduce her to cunnilingus. Iris was the kind of woman who would learn to love having her pussy eaten if I did it properly. Since I could sense her feelings, I would be able to tell exactly how she wanted me to lick, suck and nibble her most private places.

One night I invited Iris over so we could have sex. Neither one of us felt the need to pretend that wasn't the reason we were getting together. Losing her virginity made Iris feel confident. Grown-up. Desirable. It was wonderful seeing a shy, timid virgin transforming into a bold woman with a mature sexual appetite.

"I'm so glad you could come here tonight," I said when I opened the door for Iris. "I've been thinking about you all day."

"You've created a monster, Jim," she said, flashing a sexy smile that made my heart melt. "I am so hungry for you sometimes that I can't think of anything but your luscious body." She ran one hand over the front of my pants. "There's one part of your body I think about all the time. Can you guess which part I mean?"

"Let's go to the bedroom so you can show me," I said.

We stripped off our clothes, climbed into bed, and embraced. Feeling each other's naked bodies triggered a surge of eroticism that energized us both. I sensed that her pussy was getting warm and wet as she imagined what we'd be doing soon. I also sensed a deep feeling of happiness that verged on joy.

This is what happens when a virgin is introduced to sex in a positive, caring way, I thought to myself. I lost my virginity in an uncomfortable, awkward way that left me feeling I was not much of a man. It was only after several attempts that I gained enough experience to feel confident in the bedroom.

Iris lost her virginity in a way that let her know she was a sexy babe who thrilled me every time we got together.

I leaned in to kiss her, and Iris responded with so much passion that it made me hard in seconds. Her tongue skillfully explored my lips, teeth, and the inside of my mouth. Her soft little hand reached down and caressed my cock, letting me know she wanted it inside her.

I held Iris close, running one hand up and down her back and squeezing her tight little ass. Her erotic energy expanded and grew stronger. I sensed that she was making a deliberate effort to go slow. Iris had learned that sex was better if we took extra time to let our arousal swell and grow. Still, she expected me to eventually climb on top of her body and slide my cock into her pussy.

You're about to be surprised, Iris, I thought to myself.

I began kissing her neck, then moved to her breasts. So far, this was no different from earlier times when we had sex. But I started going lower, kissing her flat belly as one hand caressed her smooth, shaved pussy. I cupped her mound, then reached farther south and spread her legs.

Iris was puzzled when I got between her legs, but she realized something new was happening when my face approached her lower lips. She suddenly understood what I wanted to do.

It was completely unexpected to her. She knew all about cunnilingus, of course. She'd seen sex videos featuring porn actors enthusiastically eating pussy. But she hadn't thought about me doing it to her.

The idea was so new it was a little bit frightening for her. She couldn't imagine how it would feel. Iris knew that lots of women loved it, but she didn't know why.

She was about to learn.

I ran my hands over the tender flesh of her inner thighs as I moved closer and closer. I sensed that she felt my warm breath on her lips, and that the sensation thrilled her. I kissed and nibbled the delicate flesh on the inside of her legs. Iris knew I'd reach her pussy soon, and she was anxious to know how that would feel.

I did everything I could to prolong the moment. I got closer, and closer, and eventually I could see that the delicate folds inside her lips were pink, moist, and ready to be touched. After using my fingers to spread her lips apart, I gently ran the tip of my tongue from the bottom of her slit to the top.

It triggered an explosion of desire so intense that I thought she might have an orgasm. She moaned when my tongue touched her clit. "Oh . . . Jim . . ." she said. "What are you doing?"

That was so cute it made me smile. I'm eating your pretty pussy, Iris, I thought to myself. You're going to like everything about this.

I licked harder, and faster, and soon I was pushing my tongue as far into her passage as I could. I sucked her clit between my lips and nibbled at the delicate little button. She began to swoon with arousal. I sensed that Iris had lost the ability to think about what was happening. All she could do was experience the sensations that overwhelmed everything else in her mind.

This was the moment that Iris realized she was losing another virginity. She didn't think of it in those terms, but her body responded with a sudden outpouring of sexual energy that was unlike anything I'd seen with any of the women I'd seduced.

It was strong, but it was more than that. It was beautiful. It was a reflection of a wonderful girl experiencing something so intimate that it overwhelmed her senses. My fondness for Iris grew with every passing second. She could tell that I was thrilled to be the first man to share this particular pleasure with her.

It's always satisfying when a woman lets me take her to bed. It's the biggest compliment she can give. But it was more than that with Iris. Much more.

Her orgasm was like a bomb exploding in the room. "Ohhhhhhh . . . ohhhhhhh . . . ohhhhhh," she moaned. Iris made little fists. The muscles in her body clenched, unclenched, then clenched again. She squeezed her eyes shut, gritted her teeth, and shook her head back and forth as the climax rolled on and on. Waves of sensation that started in her pussy spread from her head to her toes.

I watched as the muscles inside her vagina throbbed in unison with the pulsation of the erotic energy that poured from inside her. I looked at her little brown anus and saw it contract over and over. It reminded me that Iris is still an anal virgin.

Someday, Iris, I'll harvest that virginity, too, I thought to myself.

Although I knew Iris would enjoy it if I let her recover and then resumed eating her pussy, I thought she'd had enough for now. I climbed up her body until we were face to face. I kissed her. Since my lips and tongue were coated with her pussy juice, it gave Iris a taste of how delicious she was. I sensed that she thought I was doing something naughty. She liked being naughty.

Because Iris was so wet and relaxed between her legs, she didn't need any more foreplay, so I gently pushed the head of my cock inside her pussy. "Oh, Jim . . ." she said when she felt my cock moving. I sensed that she was overwhelmed by sensations.

I also sensed that she was happy to have experienced something new. She felt lucky to be with me. After years of sexual frustration, I was introducing her to a whole world of sensuality, and she was grateful.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"I love the way you taste," I said. "The way you feel. The way you smell. Iris, you are a joy." That comment about her fragrance also sounded naughty to Iris, and that made it particularly thrilling. Her erotic energy pulsed.

We moved together slowly, like lovers who'd been connected for a long time by bonds of affection. It was remarkable how strong she was as a woman. The feminine energy surrounding Iris never seemed to diminish. Her reserves were limitless. Experiencing such a sustained outpouring of elation made me want to be the best possible lover for such a remarkable woman.

It wasn't long before she climaxed again. This orgasm felt a lot like the last one. The strong memory of my face between her legs persisted in her mind as we continued having sex. Iris was getting tired now, but she didn't want to stop. I sensed that she hoped I kept going. She loved how it felt with my weight on top of her body and my cock buried deep inside. She hoped it would continue a while longer.

That was a wish I could easily grant. By this time I'd become good enough at controlling our erotic energy that it was easy to give Iris exactly what she wanted - neither too much nor too little. We moved our hips together in a slow, sensual dance. I felt her excitement build slowly, and I did my best to ensure that the climax didn't happen too fast.

Iris could handle one more orgasm, and that would be all for a while. I wanted to make sure her final orgasm was as good as it could be. I let her excitement build, and build, and build, and when I knew she was about to cum, I let myself climax first. Iris felt my cock throbbing, and that feeling pushed her off the cliff of her arousal.

This orgasm lasted a lot longer. Iris rocked her head back and forth as the sensations rushed through her body. I made sure my cock remained hard long enough to give her as much pleasure as she wanted. Iris eventually began to relax, and the emotional energy we generated began to contract. My cock grew limp and slipped from inside her.

I had absorbed so much energy that I felt much stronger than when Iris arrived. For the first time, my senses were sharp enough to allow me to feel the presence of thousands of minds scattered around the landscape. I couldn't tell what they were thinking - only Daniel was strong enough to manage a feat like that - but it was such a novel sensation that I basked in the pleasure.

Although I couldn't read the minds of people off in the distance, I knew what Iris was thinking next to me. She was very happy - especially with me - and she wondered how long we'd be together. She hoped it was a long time. She even imagined that we might be together forever, although she realized that such thoughts were premature for a relationship as new as ours.

I used my newly enhanced mental skills to reassure Iris that I was very fond of her, and that we could be together for a long time, but that she was too young and inexperienced to want to be with me forever. I made her reflect on the idea that I was the only man she'd known sexually and that it made no sense for a woman to fall in love with the first man she slept with. As these thoughts percolated through her brain, Iris imagined that she was the source of the ideas, not me.

I was very fond of Iris, but I didn't love her and didn't want to love her. Daniel and I were engaged in a long-term plan to harvest as much energy as we could. Daniel was certain we'd both be able to do great things eventually, but we wouldn't know anything specific until we harvested much more energy.

That meant I needed to seduce more virgins. For now, what made the most sense was for me to continue giving Iris new experiences, systematically relieving her of all her virginities and releasing as much erotic energy as possible. I'd repay her by using my skills to enhance her artistic ability. I'd take her to nice places, and be the best companion possible. Daniel would cure that little heart defect Iris didn't even know about.

But I also needed to find more virgins, and make steady progress introducing all of them to as many types of sex as possible. It would take years.

I realized that going down this path was even more pleasurable than my first experiences having sex with perfect tens. Iris was as beautiful and sexy as any woman I'd ever known, but her innocence made her special in a way I adored. I cared for Iris, and I suspected I'd have similar feelings for all the virgins I met.

That's what I was thinking when Iris opened her eyes and sat up in bed. I sensed that she was recovering from the feeling of shock that began when I started eating her pussy.

"Wow!" she said. "You're just full of surprises, aren't you?"

"I hope you aren't surprised that I want you so much," I said. "What we just did is going to happen again and again and again. I want every inch of your beautiful body, Iris. Every single inch. Over and over. It will break my heart if you don't let me have that."

Iris laughed. She could tell I was being overly dramatic because I was trying to pay her a compliment. "You can go down on me anytime you want, Jim. I'd heard that was nice, but I didn't know how nice it could be. A girl could get used to treatment like this."

"Good," I said. "You can expect more in the future. A lot more."

We got out of bed and I gave Iris one of the fluffy cotton robes I'd purchased for the women who share my bed. "Why don't you give me a tour of this big house of yours?" she asked. "The parts I've seen are amazing. Show me the rest."

I showed her my office, which was tricked out with a first-class computer workstation that featured three oversized monitors. She was impressed by my music studio, which had several musical instruments. There was also acoustic insulation and recording equipment.

"Have you recorded much?" she asked.

"A fair amount," I said. "Not much of it is very good. I've done just a few pieces that I feel proud of."

"I'd like to hear them sometime," Iris said.

Because she was an artist, Iris was most impressed by my art studio. The natural light was marvelous. She noted that I had a good selection of paints, blank canvases, brushes, and other tools of the trade. The only finished paintings in the studio were minor efforts that weren't very good; I kept my best stuff locked in a closet. By this time my skills had grown to the point that a sophisticated person - like Iris - could look at my work and realize I was a major talent. Since I didn't want to call attention to myself, I had to be careful about displaying my art.

She liked my photo studio. I had a nice selection of backgrounds hanging from the ceiling, excellent studio lights, and a collection of cameras and accessories that showed I was serious.

"Can you show me any of your photos?" she asked.

"Sure," I said. I'd recently finished a series of close-up photos of flower blooms. It doesn't take a great artist to make a flower look beautiful. Iris looked at the finished prints and recognized that I had good technical skills. I showed her a few landscape prints.

"What kind of pictures do you take in this studio?" she asked.

"Still lifes. Portraits. I'd love to take photos of you," I said. "Would you model for me?"

"Sure," she said. "When?"

"Right now," I said.

She looked surprised. "I'm not dressed to do any modeling," she said.

"Not a problem," I said. I opened the front of her robe and removed it from her shoulders.

"Oh!" she said. You could hear the surprise in her voice. "I didn't realize that you wanted to take nudes."

I did not comment, giving Iris no opportunity to think about whether she wanted to get naked for the camera. "You like yoga, right? Why don't you do a few poses? Let's see how that works."

I used my mental influence to overcome her reluctance. Posing nude aroused her. "Look away from the camera," I said, snapping the shutter. I moved around, took pictures from many angles, then had her change to a new yoga pose.

This continued for a while. I sensed that Iris was thinking about what we'd done in bed earlier. She was remembering how erotic it was when I ate her pussy for the very first time. The camera saw her arousal. I realized that we were creating photos that would reveal her passionate sexuality.

"Ok. That's enough for now," I said. "Let's see what we've got."

I sat beside Iris and showed her the photos we'd taken. It's not easy to gauge the quality of an image from the way it looks on the tiny screen on the back of a camera, but she was artistic enough to recognize that I'd done a good job capturing her beauty.

"Jim, these are very nice," she said. "You're a good photographer."

"I have a good model," I said.

I remembered that I wanted to use some of the energy we'd harvested to enhance Iris' creativity. Iris longed to be a good artist. She knew she was good, but she also knew that lots of artists were as good as her. What she wanted was to achieve greatness. I could help her do that.

It gave me an idea.

"Since I've taken pictures of you, why don't you draw a picture of me?" I asked. She put on her robe and we returned to my art studio. "Just do a quick sketch," I said. "I'll bet you can do something nice."

"I'll try," she said.

I sat on a stool and looked toward Iris so she could create a portrait. It let me reach into her mind and feel the process she used to make art.

Anybody can learn techniques. How to mix colors. Use brushes. Compose a canvas. The hard thing is learning how to "see." Great artists perceive more than most people. I sensed that Iris perceived the world artistically, but I also saw ways to enhance her inner vision.

As she drew my portrait, I opened doors in her mind, allowing her to see more and more of the beauty in the world. She felt excited because she recognized that she was doing unusually good work. It made her sketch quickly so she could see the exciting qualities emerge on the paper. Things got better, and better, and I sensed Iris experiencing the joy of creation.

I'd made her a better artist! There was more I could do - and I would in the future - but I'd helped her enough that her quick little sketch looked like the work of a talented person.

JQueen9
JQueen9
665 Followers
12