My Perfect Tens Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All done!" she said. "What do you think?"

It was marvelous. Beautiful. Iris was justified in the pride she felt. The changes I'd made to her mind were permanent. From that moment forward, Iris would be able to command more powerful aesthetic abilities. This little sketch was just a prelude to the work she'd do in the future.

"Wow!" I said. "I'm flattered. The person you drew looks like someone worth knowing."

Iris beamed pridefully. "That's what I was going for," she said.

I hadn't touched Iris for more than an hour, but she was surrounded by a field of erotic energy that felt like standing in front of a warm fire. She wanted me to take her back to my bedroom and make her feel like a woman again. Her creativity and sexuality were woven together so tightly that her work in my studio had been more exciting than foreplay.

"I'd like to make love to the woman who drew this picture," I said.

I took her hand and led her back to bed. It hadn't been long since we had sex earlier, but she was anxious to do it again. The excitement of knowing she'd created a surprisingly creative sketch made her whole being come alive.

She radiated emotional energy of all kinds. In addition to her erotic energy, she pulsated with joy, happiness, excitement, and fondness for me - the man who'd introduced her to passion. Iris was living in the moment, focused completely on how it felt to be with me as we prepared to have sex once again. I envied her. I'd always struggled with tendencies to worry about the future and ruminate about the past. I envied her ability to effortlessly live in the moment. It was one of her many charming qualities.

Her energy surged when I pushed the robe off one shoulder. It surged again when I did that with the other shoulder, letting the robe fall down around her ankles. She opened my robe, ran her hands over the muscles of my chest, then looked down and saw that I was already becoming erect. It made her feel good to see such unambiguous proof of the power she had to arouse me.

I sensed that she was finally forgetting the sadness of being rejected by her high school boyfriend, a closet gay man who dated her to fool people - including himself - into believing he was straight. That hadn't been fair to Iris, and I was glad to see that unhappy memory fading from her mind.

Her energy surged again when I took Iris in my arms. I sensed that she loved how it felt when I pressed my warm skin against hers. She ran her hands over my back and bottom, sighing in pleasure as she imagined what would happen next.

We climbed into bed and touched each other everywhere. We kissed, again and again, starting with delicate little touches and moving to passionate, soulful expressions. Iris looked so happy. I sensed that she felt her life was going better than she'd ever imagined possible. And I sensed the joy that permeated her soul. It was wonderful to bathe in her ecstatic energy. It poured from Iris in pulsating waves that got stronger and stronger as the minutes went by.

It made me so excited that I had to have her. Right then. I spread her legs again, climbed on top of her body, and pushed the head of my hard cock into her wet, warm pussy. She drew a deep breath when I entered her.

I usually like to proceed slowly when I have sex. I like to prolong the pleasure by moving slowly, gently, taking things step-by-step. But I was too excited for that. I was too hungry for her. I felt like I wanted to consume her, absorbing the heat from every ember of the fire blazing inside her.

Suddenly, I got an idea. There was a minor virginity I could take from Iris. Wrapping my arms around her, I rolled onto my back, then put my hands on her shoulders and pushed her up into the cowgirl position.

It was a new experience for her. Almost everything we'd done in bed happened in the missionary position. Riding me like a cowgirl amounted to a brand new kind of sex.

But I had a hidden agenda. As Iris moved up and down, delighting in the way it felt to be in complete control, I reached into her mind and opened her doors of perception again. I let her look down on me and see me through the eyes of an artist. I let her imagine what it would be like to sketch the erotic image she beheld.

Then I forced her to imagine what I was seeing. I let her understand how overjoyed I was to see her pretty face and sexy body from this angle. How marvelous she looked as she moved up and down, left and right, back and forth, around and around. By this time, my mental abilities made it easy to let her see through my eyes. Iris didn't realize I was planting this imagery in her head. She imagined that this inner vision was the result of her being so excited about having this new kind of sex.

Once again, I was finding a way to enhance Iris' artistic inclinations, and this time I was adding a heavy dose of sensuality. It made her enjoy our passion in a new way. In the future, it would allow her to perceive sensual elements more deeply so she could incorporate them into her art.

It made her climax, triggering an outpouring of erotic energy that was a little different than anything she'd done before. She imagined it was because she was having sex in an exciting new position. But the truth was that she was becoming an exciting new person. A person who came closer to matching the kind of artistic woman she hoped to become someday.

I let myself climax before her orgasm was over. There's nothing more pleasurable than overlapping orgasms, and my growing mastery of erotic energy meant I was able to let Iris experience them all the time. She was thrilled to feel my cock throbbing as I came and came inside her. I used my mental influence to make sure she understood that she aroused me just as much as I aroused her.

Her climax rolled on and on and on. When it was finally over, Iris slumped forward and rested on my chest as she caught her breath. She was exhausted, so I reached into her mind and lulled her into a deep sleep. It wasn't just because we'd had so much hot, active sex. It was also because I'd entered her mind twice that day and made adjustments that made her more creative. Expanding these parts of her brain made Iris tired, and I knew she needed time to recuperate.

I gently pushed her off to the side and admired the expression on her face. Iris always looked beautiful and sexy. After all, she was a perfect ten. But it was remarkable that she looked so amazing while she was asleep. I spent several minutes watching her. I took the liberty of lowering the blanket enough to reveal her breasts, which looked lovely as they rose and fell with each breath.

I'm not done with you, Iris, I thought to myself. I would give her more new sexual experiences, triggering more eruptions of the special energy produced when virginities are removed. I would find more ways to foster her artistic ambitions.

I got out of bed, slipped on my robe, and walked to my office. I had several little tasks I could work on until I began to sense Iris waking from her nap. I'd take her out to lunch later. Maybe we'd watch a movie, or hang out next to my pool. She'd spend the night. We'd share more intimacies before I drove her back to campus tomorrow.

Sitting at my desk, I let my mind reach out to Daniel's. How are you doing, friend? I asked silently.

Better every day, he said. It's gratifying to feel you generate so much energy. We are getting stronger and stronger.

I felt the same way. Have you found any more virgins for me? I asked. It would be ideal if I could meet with one after I take Iris home in the morning.

I sensed that Daniel agreed. I've identified several excellent candidates, he replied. Let me tell you all about them.

-------------------------------------------

It's always satisfying to give your lover pleasure. Jim also gets to experience the feeling of making Iris a stronger person and a better artist. In part 9 of "My Perfect Tens," Jim meets a virgin like none he's ever known.

12