My Perfect Tens Pt. 09

Story Info
This virgin is an elite athlete.
5k words
4.81
3.7k
6

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 02/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
668 Followers

My Perfect Tens

Part 9 of 15

----------------------------------------------------

Jim's first virgin seduction involved Iris, an unusually perceptive young woman with the insights of an artist. In Part 9 of the 15-part series "My Perfect Tens," Jim meets a woman who's every bit as remarkable as Iris, but in wildly different ways.

----------------------------------------------------

Daniel and I made an effort to find virgins who were in their 20s. For obvious reasons, it's easier to find virginal women who are 18 or 19 years old, but I thought it made sense to have sex with women closer to my own age. Surprisingly, there were plenty of candidates. Many of them felt burdened by their virginities, and they were anxious to find a man who'd relieve them of something they'd wanted to get rid of for a long time.

Joyce was special. She grew up in a conservative community in Iowa. Joyce was raised under the watchful eyes of her parents, and she socialized with young people from her church. They were taught to remain virgins until marriage, and that's how Joyce felt when she went away to the University of San Diego, where she became a varsity cheerleader.

But her beliefs began eroding when she saw how her new friends at USD lived. They dressed in more revealing clothes, talked about what they did with their boyfriends, and made it clear to Joyce that most people didn't think they'd go to hell just by having sex. It took a long time for Joyce to release the teachings of her childhood, but by the time she turned 22, she was ready to experience sex with a man.

She was so fearful. The baggage of her youth was still heavy. Therefore, I didn't try to take her home on our first, second, or third date. But her libido grew stronger every day, and I used my mental influence to fan the flames of her desire. When I finally knew she was ready, I invited her to come over to my house so I could cook her dinner.

We never got around to having that meal.

Our first time was wonderful, of course, but I was sad that Joyce couldn't completely overcome her feelings of guilt and fear. It was tragic that such a wonderful, passionate woman carried so much emotional baggage given to her by parents raised with backward, dehumanizing beliefs. The fact that she experienced so much pleasure - and that I repeatedly demonstrated how much I cared for her - made it possible for her to shed those burdensome inhibitions slowly.

I introduced her to new experiences gradually, harvesting one virginity after another. It's hard to describe how proud I felt when I saw that she'd evolved into a mature, experienced woman with healthy attitudes about sex.

Ellen was also special. She was a virgin because she was raised in New Guinea by parents who were missionaries living among indigenous communities. When it was time for Ellen to go off to college, she was overwhelmed by the experience of being suddenly immersed in the modern world.

Her freshman year was challenging, but by the time she finished her sophomore year, she felt comfortable navigating her new surroundings. Something changed in the middle of Ellen's junior year, when her closest girlfriend began dating a man she came to love. Hearing the girlfriend speak so rapturously about having sex with her new paramour made Ellen want to experience the same thing.

She was thrilled when I invited her to come home with me for the first time. Ellen liked me from the moment we met, and I used my mental influence to help convince her to let me take her virginity.

The experience was a bit unusual for her. Some women have unusually strong hymens. They suffer more pain when they have sex for the first time. I didn't realize Ellen was this kind of woman until I shredded her hymen and sensed that the experience caused a moment of agony. It made her cry.

I held her in my arms and reached into her mind to calm her as much as I could. Ellen understood that she'd had a one-time experience that wouldn't be so painful in the future, and she soon overcame her fear. Still, she never completely forgot that giving up her virginity was painful.

From then on, Daniel and I took steps to ensure that none of the virgins I seduced experienced such severe pain. We used our ever-growing mental abilities to see what each girl's hymen was like. When we sensed that there was a chance they could have the kind of experience that Ellen endured, we made changes that weakened their hymens, making sure their first sexual experience didn't include excessive pain.

There were other virgins. I eventually gathered a marvelous harem of innocent women who relied on me to introduce them to all the things couples did together. There was Cheryl. Michelle. Elizabeth. But the one who made the strongest impression was Lena. I'd never met anyone like her before. I hadn't known that people like Lena existed.

Lena is an elite athlete. I've been around athletes all my life. I was a pretty good soccer player in high school, and I played on an intramural team in college. I hung around with varsity players on occasion, but I'd never met a person who excelled as much as Lena.

Her sport was figure skating. From childhood, Lena had studied under first-class coaches who recognized her ability to skate at the highest levels. For years, she devoted long hours to a continual cycle of training for an increasingly competitive series of events. Her ambition was ferocious. When I met her, she was in the final stages of qualifying for the US Olympic Team.

Working so hard to excel in her chosen sport hadn't left enough time for most normal activities for a girl her age. When she turned 18 she moved into a facility that provided advanced equipment and training for America's most talented skaters, both male and female. She was away from her parents for the first time.

It offered the first opportunity for her to have a boyfriend. The same competitive determination that made her a good skater compelled her to work hard to get rid of her virginity as quickly as possible. Daniel sensed this while he was searching for women for me to seduce, and we figured out a way for me to get to know Lena.

I went to watch her skate at a qualifying event, then manipulated her into going to a place where I could "accidentally" run into her. The whole thing was very contrived, but I used my mental influence to convince her that we met in a normal way.

I invited Lena to have coffee. During our very first conversation, I found a way to invite her to come home with me.

"I love the facility where I live now," she said, sipping her cappuccino. "I've got a great roommate. The cafeteria serves the healthiest food I've ever eaten. My coaches are the best in the world. The rinks, the weight rooms, the classes - everything is first class.

"My only complaint is that the swimming facilities are inadequate," Lena said. She explained that swimming is an exercise that provides tremendous benefits while allowing her body to recover from the high-impact parts of her training schedule.

"But every skater there is competing to get into the pool, which doesn't have enough lanes for all of us," she said. "I have to wait, and wait, and wait, and I get tired of that. I've looked around for another place with a better pool, but I haven't found one yet."

"I have a pool," I said. "You can use mine any time you want."

"I appreciate that, but you don't understand," Lena said. "A backyard pool wouldn't work for me. I need an Olympic-sized pool. Something big enough that I can do serious lap swimming. Thanks anyway."

"My pool is Olympic-sized," I said.

She didn't believe it. "Jim, I'm not sure you know how big a real Olympix-sized pool has to be. I've never heard of anyone with a pool that big at their house."

I got out my cell phone and showed a photo of my pool. Her eyes got wide as she recognized that my pool was perfect for her.

"You must live in one hell of a big house," she said.

"It meets my needs," I said. "Here's a picture of the front exterior." She recognized immediately that I lived in a mansion. I sensed that it made her wonder how in hell a man my age could afford such a nice place. I decided to answer those questions.

"Lena, I'm sure you wonder how in hell a man my age can afford such a nice place," I said. "I'd like to tell you. Can you keep this secret? Just between you and me?"

She liked that I trusted her. "Sure. Go ahead," she said.

"I won the Powerball lottery," I said. "I was a college student when I bought a ticket that provided me with more money than I'll spend in a lifetime."

"How much money are we talking about?" she asked.

"$230 million," I said. "It changed everything about my life.

"Lena, I'm not someone who wants to spend all day playing video games, watching football, and drinking beer. I've been given the opportunity to devote myself to things that are meaningful to me. I dropped out of a college program that bored me, and since then I've worked on projects I care about.

"Lena, I sense that you and I have that in common," I said. "I admire the dedication you express on the ice. Very few people are strong enough to work so hard. I think it's the quality I like most about you. I realize that we haven't known each other long. But I can see you are a person worth knowing. I hope you'll let me get to know you better."

I said those words because I sensed they were what Lena wanted to hear. But I also said them because they happened to be true. When I looked into Lena's mind, I could tell she possessed more passion, energy, and determination than most people. I sensed that I'd enjoy her company, and not just because she contained vast reserves of erotic energy I longed to liberate. I wanted her body, mind, and soul, and I reached into her thoughts to reinforce the idea that my interest in her as a person was absolutely sincere.

We made plans for Lena to visit me. The idea was that she'd get a workout in my pool, I'd demonstrate my cooking skills by preparing a meal fit for an elite athlete, and we'd spend time hanging out and enjoying each other's company.

I sensed that Lena hoped she'd found the man she wanted to take her virginity. Still, she knew that it wasn't sensible to think about such things so soon. Lena is an intelligent woman who knew she hadn't done nearly enough to find out if I was worthy of her trust.

Knowing that's how she felt, I used my mental influence to weaken some of these inhibitions. I wanted to take Lena to bed the next time we met. There was no reason I couldn't provide Lena with the warm, supportive relationship she deserved. The faster that happened, the happier she would be.

That's probably why Lena was carrying a small bag with some interesting items on the morning I picked her up. She said it contained her swimming suit - which was true - but it contained some other things that were more significant. Lena brought a change of underwear, a fresh shirt, cosmetics, her toothbrush, and other things she'd need if she decided to spend the night.

I hadn't planted the suggestion that she bring an overnight bag. The fact that she'd done that without prompting reassured me that she was beginning to accept the idea that I was the man she wanted to take her virginity.

"I'm anxious to see this pool of yours," she said. I sensed that she was telling the truth, but I also knew that she was more interested in seeing my house. Lena wanted to know more about me, and she figured that seeing how I lived would answer some of her questions. If my home looked like some gaudy bachelor's pad, she'd be disappointed. Since I lived in a professionally decorated house free of dust and clutter, it would support her impression that I was a mature person she'd like to know.

"Would you like a tour, or should we go straight to the pool?" I asked. She opted for the tour, and she liked what she saw. She was particularly impressed by my music room, art studio, and photography room. It added to her growing impression of me as a serious person.

I came up with a plan to quickly make our relationship more intimate. We changed into swimming suits, and I waited for Lena by the pool. When she joined me, I saw she was wearing a sexy bikini, not the one-piece suit she wore at the training facility's pool.

"Wow!" I said. "Lena, that suit is very . . . flattering. You look terrific!"

She smiled. I reached into her mind and made her enjoy the compliment even more than she usually would. "Thank you, Jim," she said. "This is the first time I've worn it. I'm glad you like it."

"Of course I like it," I said. "But I've got some bad news for you. You can't wear that suit in my pool."

She didn't understand. "Why not?" she asked.

"The last time my pool guy came to do some repairs, he said the pump was damaged by fibers that came from swimming suits. He recommended that I ask my guests to swim in the nude. It's OK because nobody can see you inside my privacy fence. Besides, skinny dipping is more fun than wearing suits. Wouldn't you rather enjoy the pool that way?"

It took Lena several seconds to realize I was bullshitting her. She looked puzzled at first, then began to laugh. "Wow! You are such a liar! You just want to see me naked!"

"You say that like it's a bad thing," I said.

Lena wasn't sure what to think. I sensed that the idea of skinny dipping appealed to her, and I used my mental influence to make it more enticing. I probed her mind to find an argument that would convince her. This is what I found:

"Lena, I'm sure you've figured out that I think you're a remarkable woman, and I hope things work out so we can have a real relationship. OF COURSE I want to see you naked! I'm a healthy heterosexual man with a pulse! But I want a lot more than that. I want to know everything about you.

"You haven't known me long enough to decide if you want to take our relationship to the next level. But don't you think you're ready to go skinny dipping with me? You know it will be more fun working out naked. The water, the sun, the fresh air - all that will be more pleasurable if we take off our suits first. You agree with that, right?"

I felt her resistance collapse. "I'll show you mine if you show me yours," she said.

"That's fair," I replied, removing my swim trunks. I turned away while I draped the trunks over a pool chair. I knew she'd take a close look at my body while I turned away.

She liked what she saw. She'd already figured out that I had the fit, athletic physique she liked most. Seeing that I had a large, appealing cock made her mouth water. She had to work to avoid staring at what hung between my legs.

For the next 45 minutes, Lena swam laps. She was FAST! I got in and swam in the lane beside her. My newly enhanced body was capable of keeping up with her, but I was careful to go slower and take frequent breaks. She would think it strange if a seemingly average guy like me was able to keep up with an Olympic athlete like her.

Still, I planted suggestions that made Lena repeatedly think about how good it felt for the water to caress every inch of her skin. She had no choice but to enjoy the sun warming her entire body. She savored the experience of being naked outdoors, in full view of a desirable man who took advantage of every opportunity to admire her nude form.

Lena was exhausted by the end of her workout. Although she was having fun skinny dipping, she was not going to let that stop her from getting the exercise I'd promised her.

Sensing that she was tired from all that exertion, I suggested that we get in my whirlpool. The jets of warm, bubbling water would help her aching muscles recover. I poured her a glass of wine to drink while we soaked. Lena was only 18, so she didn't have a lot of experience with alcohol. Having a glass of first-class wine in a first-class whirlpool with a first-class man after a first-class workout made her feel like a first-class woman.

I sensed that all of Lena's muscles ached, but that her feet hurt the most. She spent so many hours skating that her feet and calves hurt all the time. It was punishing for her to spend so many hours in tight skates, subjecting her lower body to repeated stresses. I knew it would feel good if I massaged her feet, so I took one in my hand and got to work.

Since I sensed exactly how she wanted to be touched, I gave her feet a deep rubdown that stretched and relaxed those tortured muscles, tendons, and ligaments. Lena and I had kissed a few times, but I'd never touched her body. She realized that she enjoyed my touch, even though there was nothing remotely sexual about giving her a foot massage.

"Your calves feel very tight," I said, working those muscles with my fingers. "I'm guessing that an athlete like you could use a good foot massage occasionally. Am I right?"

Lena was silent for a moment. My rubdown felt so good that it made her realize that I seemed to know a lot about what she needed and wanted. It made her think that I must be an unusually sensitive man who was smart enough to tell what would make her happy.

"Oh God, Jim, don't stop!" she said. "I hadn't realized how much my feet needed that until you started massaging me. It feels soooooooo good."

"Making you feel good is my new hobby," I said. "I believe I already mentioned that when I won the lottery, I decided that I only wanted to do things that are important to me.

"That's what I'm doing right now."

That was the moment I sensed Lena decide she wanted to have sex with me. She knew it was early, but she no longer cared. Everything I'd done since the moment we met reassured her that I was a good person who respected and cared for her. She didn't want to wait any longer. Lena drank the last sips of her wine and looked at me.

"Jim, there's something I want to tell you," she said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"I'm a virgin," she said. "I want you to know."

Lena trusted me. It's hard to imagine a more sincere compliment.

"I'll be careful," I said softly.

"I know. I know," she replied.

It was time to climb out of the whirlpool, towel off, and lead her to my bedroom. She began producing emotional energy that surrounded us both. I sensed a mix of happiness, anticipation, arousal, and a tiny bit of fear. It was a potent mix of erotic power.

Lena may have been a virgin, but her sex drive was strong because everything about her was strong. Being able to funnel living energy gave me the ability to control my body, and I'd had to work hard to avoid getting an erection during the last hour. As soon as I stopped actively preventing it, my cock got so hard that the head turned purple.

Lena had seen boners in porn videos, but this was the first time she saw one in real life. I sensed that she wanted to touch it, but she was too shy to do something like that on her own. I'd been with virgins before who felt that way. Knowing what she desired, I took one of Lena's hands and wrapped it around my erection. That triggered a sudden surge of erotic energy as she enjoyed how it felt to hold the cock that would be inside her soon. She marveled at how it felt so hard and yet so soft.

Taking her in my arms, I hugged Lena close and gave her a deep, soulful kiss. She liked how it felt for our bodies to press together. She felt my hard cock press into her belly, and she couldn't stop thinking about what I'd do with it next.

It was time to show her.

When Lena was flat on her back, I kissed her neck, working down to her breasts. Her energy spiked when I sucked one nipple between my lips, then spiked again when I sucked on the other. It was easy to imagine that Lena's body was like some high-powered machine, producing enormous rushes of energy that grew and grew and grew. It was especially intense because she spent years training herself to exert controlled bursts of exertion necessary to perform on the ice. It had become natural to her, and I felt it as we began having sex.

JQueen9
JQueen9
668 Followers
12