My Perfect Tens Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She spread her legs when I reached down and began massaging her pussy. I was careful to avoid touching her inner lips, keeping my hand on her outer lips and caressing her there. Lena wanted more, but I wouldn't let her have it. Yet. She'd enjoy the experience more deeply if I made sure she had a chance to anticipate and savor everything we did.

I eventually dipped the tip of one finger into Lena's warm, wet slit, going up and down as gently as I could. Sensing where she wanted me to touch her, I pushed my finger inside, moving in and out slowly. I added a second finger, then sensed that she was desperate for me to touch her clit, which ached for attention.

It was time to give her what she wanted. She took a deep breath when she felt my thumb going back and forth across her wet clit. "Ooooooohhhh . . ." she moaned. "Jim . . . ohhhhhhh . . . ." Her hips rose and fell, rose and fell, as she luxuriated in the sensation. I sensed that she was thinking about me being the first man to touch her intimately. She was glad it was me instead of one of the sweaty, awkward boys she knew in high school.

The emotional energy in the room grew so strong that it made me feel powerful. I was hungry for Lena. Watching her writhe on the bed, I climbed up her body until we were face-to-face, and then I gave her another deep, soulful kiss. It enflamed her passion even more. My tongue explored the depths of her mouth, then she did the same for me.

Lena's hand reached for my cock and squeezed it. She wanted me inside her - now. I knew plenty of ways to give her more foreplay, but I also knew she didn't need it. She needed my cock - now. Withholding it longer would do nothing but frustrate her.

I placed the head of my cock where it belonged, then looked into her eyes. I watched as I pushed into her pussy in one smooth, quick stroke that shredded her hymen as painlessly as possible.

But I could do nothing to make the experience completely free of pain. Lena knew there would be a moment of discomfort the first time she had sex, and she reacted to it in a way I didn't expect.

As an elite athlete, Lena had an unusual relationship with pain. She'd had to embrace the meaning behind the expression "no pain, no gain." She knew that the only way to become a better, stronger skater was to push herself past the point where weaker athletes succumbed to discomfort or exhaustion. When she went to work out in a weight room, she forced herself to lift increasingly heavy weights until her muscles ached so much she could lift no more. When she practiced on the ice, she'd work on her moves until she could barely keep moving.

Pain was her friend - a friend who helped her advance in her sport.

When Lena felt the pain of losing her virginity, she reacted differently from other women. She embraced the pain, absorbed it, and used it to enhance the moment of metamorphosis from girl to woman. It made her climax astonishingly powerful. It was an explosive burst of erotic energy.

As always, I made sure my orgasm overlapped Lena's. Feeling my cock throb inside her made Lena's climax last longer. Wave after wave after wave of intense energy flowed over us, reaching every cell in our bodies. It lasted and lasted, seemingly taking forever for all that energy to recede. Lena had given all she had to give, and I sensed that she felt satisfied in a way she'd never experienced before.

I kissed every part of her face as I held her in my arms. It took time for Lena to catch her breath and open her eyes. She smiled in the sweet, sexy way I was beginning to love. I caressed her hair and face, and she ran her hands up and down my back.

She took special note of the blood between her legs, seeing it as evidence of transformation. Lena was happy to discover that my bathroom had a bidet that delivered pulsating bursts of warm water.

"I'll bet you'd like to spend some more time in the whirlpool, wouldn't you?" I asked.

"You read my mind," Lena responded.

She wasn't wrong.

I poured us both glasses of wine. We climbed into the warm tub of churning bubbles and Lena found a place to sit that featured a nice jet of water that was positioned perfectly to massage and soothe her tortured pussy.

"This is very nice, Jim," she said, sipping her wine. I sensed she was hungry, so I suggested I cook her a meal after we finished with the whirlpool.

"You take such good care of me," Lena said.

"Taking care of you is my new hobby," I said.

"I thought your new hobby was making me feel good," she said.

"I have several new hobbies," I said. "One new hobby is to convince you to spend as much time with me as possible. Another hobby is to persuade you to let me become part of your life. I want you to understand how much I want to get to know everything about you."

There was that sexy smile again. "This is happening pretty fast," Lena said.

"I like it that way," I replied.

Lena reached over and reached for my cock. "I'd like to know you better too, Jim. Everything I know now is wonderful. Especially this part," she said, squeezing me.

"You just like me for my swimming pool," I said.

"I do like your pool," Lena replied. "It was nice being naked during my workout. I could get used to that."

We eventually climbed out of the whirlpool, put on robes, and wandered into my kitchen. I sensed that Lena would enjoy one more glass of wine, which she sipped as she watched me prepare our meal. I made sure she could see that the Thai dish I made didn't contain anything an elite athlete shouldn't eat.

She was about half finished with her last glass of wine when I sensed that she felt very relaxed and happy. Lena was watching me closely, and I sensed that she was thinking that the sight of my fit, athletic body was something she enjoyed.

It was time to ask her to spend the night.

"I'd like that," she replied. "Thanks for the invitation."

After dinner, I turned on some music. She sat on my lap and I held her in my arms as we talked about what had happened during her life so far, and what she wanted to happen next. I always tried to find ways to help the women I seduced, whether it involved fixing a bunion, healing a heart defect, or buying some especially meaningful gift.

Lena wanted to be the best female skater in the world. She wanted other things - things like an erotic relationship with me - but nothing was as strong as her desire to win gold medals. I sensed that there were ways I could help her do that. Over time, I could give her increased speed, strength, and agility.

"I think it's time for bed," I said at last.

"That sounds nice," she said, giving me a deep kiss. We walked to my bedroom, climbed between the sheets, and enjoyed a long session of slow, loving, gentle sex. We didn't experience anything like the seismic blast of eroticism that happened when I shredded her hymen, but Lena's powerful sexuality was continually expressed by the constant, surging emotional energy that continued as long as we made love - and we made love for a long time.

I had found a powerful virgin with a lot to give. I planned to give her a lot in return.

----------------------------------------------

Lena had hoped to find a nice man to take her virginity. Instead, that man found her. In part 10 of "My Perfect Tens," we learn how Jim helps Lena excel as a skater.

12