My Perfect Tens Pt. 10

Story Info
Gifts for his girls.
4.1k words
4.78
3.5k
10

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 02/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
671 Followers

My Perfect Tens

Part 10 of 15

----------------------------------------------------

Life is good for Jim, who harvests prolific amounts of erotic energy from a growing harem of innocent young women anxious to learn about erotic love. In Part 10 of the 15-part series "My Perfect Tens," we see how Jim uses his special talents to reward his lovers.

----------------------------------------------------

The next months were the best of my life. Things had been wonderful since the day I met Daniel and used his help to have sex with perfect tens. Nothing approached the joy of seducing a bevy of beautiful virgins and harvesting their vast reservoirs of passion. I spent time with different women every day. I'd say I was living every man's fantasy, but it was much better than that.

There was Elena, an architecture major whose brilliant mind combined artistic elements that made her a good designer, and technical sophistication that made her a good engineer. There's something special about seducing a woman with such a powerful intellect. It took months to harvest all her virginities.

I had fun with a beautiful girl named Wanda, who wanted to be a model. She was photogenic enough, but modeling is a challenging profession that is hard to enter. I used my mental influence to seduce the head of a modeling agency and get her to sign Wanda to a contract.

There was Julia, a pre-med student who wanted to be a doctor so she could help people. She produced a kind of compassionate energy unlike anything I found in any other woman. I funneled some of that energy and used it to enhance her memory, which would make her a better physician.

There were others. I introduced them all to intimate romance, then took them on a step-by-step journey where they experienced all the kinds of sex men and women enjoy. But two women received more of my attention than any of the others. I was awed by the artistic depths of my perceptive Iris, and entranced by the fierce power of my athletic Lena.

My meetings with Iris always began with me taking her to bed. Afterward, we'd spend time in conversation. Sometimes I'd take her to a museum, or to hear a symphony, or to have a meal at some trendy high-end restaurant. I bought her gifts, ranging from nice clothes to expensive art supplies. There was lingerie, of course. She loved elegant lingerie.

Iris asked me to sit for a portrait. As I watched her work, I reached into her mind and stimulated the parts of her brain that made her a good artist. I helped her talent grow every week. By the time she finished my portrait, she'd become an artistic genius.

"Iris, that's a beautiful painting," I told her. "You made me look like an interesting person."

"I made you look the way I see you, Jim," she said. Iris was justifiably proud of her work. She said she'd give me the painting eventually, but that first, she wanted to submit it to one of her professors, who'd assigned his students to do portraits.

The professor was impressed. He showed the painting to other members of the art faculty, who all agreed that Iris was the most talented student they'd ever seen. From that moment on, all the professors in the School of Art waited anxiously as Iris worked on projects. They wondered what kind of masterpiece she'd produce next.

Iris understood that she'd experienced some kind of wonderful transformation. She wasn't sure why she'd suddenly become a better artist, but she often thought it had something to do with giving me her virginity. Iris imagined I'd become her muse.

She wasn't wrong.

In bed, Iris evolved into the kind of lover who was naturally submissive. She liked to let me take charge, deciding what we did and how we did it. That was convenient, because I wanted Iris to experience every kind of sex imaginable. Different positions. Bondage. Blindfolds. Role playing. Oral. Anal. Facials.

She loved it all. Every time she had a new experience she lost another virginity, and she produced an explosion of erotic energy that was almost as powerful as the very first time we went to bed.

There was a big difference between the way Iris and Lena made love. Iris liked to be a passive recipient of my attention, while Lena liked to fight for control. They were both wonderful, but in wonderfully different ways.

I suppose that the best example is what happened the first time they experienced anal sex. For Iris, it was a complete surprise. We started by having very conventional missionary-style sex that was exactly like the kind we had so often. I felt her excitement build slowly, until finally I knew she was about to climax.

At that exact moment, I pulled my wet cock from her pussy, placed the head against her tight butthole, and suddenly pushed inside.

"Jim!!!!!" she cried. I sensed that she experienced a bit of pain when I shoved my cock shoved into her tight bottom for the first time, but her main feeling was one of shocked surprise. The sensation overwhelmed her senses as she began to learn why some women like anal sex more than any other kind.

I came immediately, flooding her backside with a big load of warm, wet cum. By peering into her thoughts, I saw that Iris experienced it as a kind of sensory overload. It was too much to take in at once. There was the painful presence of a hard cock up her backside. The realization that she could feel every vein and ridge in my throbbing dick. Spurt after spurt of my seed going somewhere new. It was a lot of stimulation.

As she climaxed, the powerful muscles of her rectum clamped down on my cock, pinching off my orgasm. That was painful. I needed to unload my balls, but I couldn't as long as she squeezed me so hard. I could tell that her muscles were trying to expel my cock, so I had to push back just to remain inside her. She twisted from side to side beneath me, trying to get away.

She screamed. There was an eruption of erotic energy that was almost as powerful as the time she lost her first virginity, but this energy had a different quality. There was a mixture of overpowering pleasure along with shock, fear, and pain. She wanted more, and she wanted less. Iris was unable to think rationally as every part of her mind focused on the waves of sensation that originated in her ass and spread to every part of her body.

"Jim! Jim! Jim! Jim! Jim!" she cried. I sensed that she wanted me to do something, but she wasn't sure what. She wanted me to stop, and she wanted me to continue. She wanted me to pull out, and she wanted me to go deeper. Iris thought my cock felt enormous when it was up her tight ass. It felt good being fucked by such a big cock, but it also hurt.

Her orgasm faded slowly as I felt her rectum clench and unclench again and again. Her whole body trembled as the bubble of energy slowly contracted around us. Iris finally regained the ability to think rationally.

"Will it always hurt so much?" she whispered afterward.

"It will never hurt that much again," I replied. "Your bottom will get used to my cock. It will stretch. It will always hurt a little bit, but not the way it hurt today." From then on, I used two fingers when I applied lube to her bottom, and I twisted them around and around to loosen those tight muscles.

With Lena, her first experience with anal sex was completely different. She ASKED me to fuck her ass! Most of what Lena knew about sex came from porn sites. She'd seen plenty of videos that showed men fucking women up the ass, and she wondered how it felt.

"Jim... I want you to do me up my butt," Lena said one night. "I want to know what that's like."

Because she'd watched a lot of videos, Lena knew that the actresses who performed anal sex on camera often made it seem that the act was very painful. There's a whole category of videos that depict what are called "painals." But Lena is smart enough to know that producers of sex videos are making a product, and that some customers like seeing pain. Are the performers acting, or does anal sex hurt as much as it looks? Lena wanted to know.

Remember - Lena LIKES pain! Daily, she goes zooming across the ice, leaps into the air, and tries to teach herself new moves. She falls all the time. All. The. Time. I've found huge bruises all over her lower body, and she acts like they're no big deal. For Lena, pain is the price she pays to become better. It's not surprising she felt that way about sex.

The first time she asked for anal sex, she handed me a bottle of lube and laid down on her belly, presenting her ass for preparation. I took my time applying the lube. It wasn't just because I wanted to make sure we used enough; I also wanted to give Lena plenty of time to think about what we were about to do. I sensed that she'd been anticipating this moment for days, and she enjoyed knowing it was finally about to happen.

I spread her legs, applied some oil to my cock, and ran the head up and down the crack of her ass, paying special attention to her tight little butthole. Pretty soon I sensed that she was getting impatient. Lena wanted me to stop giving her foreplay she didn't need. Since that's how she felt, I pressed the tip of my cock against her anus and pushed, entering as slowly as I could.

She was tighter than any woman I've ever sodomized. That's not too surprising, considering how much time Lena devoted to training. Every muscle in her body was strong, and that included the muscles in her ass. But she also had more control over her muscles, so she was able to relax more than most women. I pushed into her ass, then paused so she could think about how it felt.

Eventually, I began moving in and out. Lena knew she had to relax as much as possible, but she was very tight back there. I sensed that Lena was surprised that my cock felt so much bigger than when it was in her pussy. At this point, she believed it didn't feel very good. It was more clinical than sensual.

That needed to change.

I gripped her hips and rolled her onto one side. It took some work to do this while keeping my cock inside her. When we got into a spoon position, I reached around and began massaging her pussy, being sure to give her clit plenty of attention. At the same time, I began working my cock in and out, going deeper each time. Each stroke delivered a fresh bite of pain.

That's when Lena's opinion changed.

She liked those bursts of agony and ecstasy. It made her feel alive. Feeling my cock moving in her ass at the same time my hand massaged her clit became a potent combination. It was much more intense than vaginal sex. I sensed that Lena savored the intensity.

She began moaning. I love it when women make noise during sex. Lena made sexy sounds as I went ever deeper. She got louder, and louder, and eventually her moans became a wail that rose and fell as I went in and out.

The climax growing inside her was different from all her previous orgasms. The erotic energy swirled around her as it grew in power. It finally became so strong that being beside her was like being next to a furnace that seemed ready to explode.

When the blast finally happened, Lena gritted her teeth, squeezed her eyes shut, and made tight little fists. "Yaaaaaaahhhh... eeeeeeeeeee... ooooohhh!!!!" she wailed, shaking her head hard enough to send her hair flying in all directions.

As always, I made sure I climaxed at the same time. Feeling my cock throbbing as I came and came and came pushed Lena even deeper into the fierce emotions triggered by the surrender of her anal virginity. I wasn't the slightest bit surprised that the powerful muscles of her ass clamped down on my cock and tried to eject me from her body. I was ready, pushing in as she tried to push me out.

She was exhausted by the time it ended. Lena had conditioned herself to push her body to its limits, and that's exactly what she did. Absorbing her energy was like drinking moonshine. It could not have been any stronger.

When it was finally over, Lena sprawled on the bed with her arms and legs pointing in all four directions. "Oooh!" she said when she felt my cock slip from her ass. I sensed a deep exhaustion, as though she'd completed a particularly rigorous workout. She was limp from her head to her feet.

I held her in my arms, knowing she'd recover quickly. Lena always recovered quickly.

"That was... strange," she said at last. "I liked it. I'm going to want to do that again. Not today. Soon."

By the time I introduced Iris and Lena to anal sex, there were very few remaining sex practices that I wanted them to try. The biggest one was the facial. I sensed that they both knew about facials, and they understood that it wasn't supposed to be degrading. They both knew women invited facials as a way of saying they belonged to their man.

I was optimistic that they'd have a positive reaction, but it was impossible to know in advance. Facials are very edgy, controversial sex acts. Reasonable people have wildly different opinions about them, and I respect the feelings of people who think it demeans women. I didn't want Iris or Lena to think that, so in the days leading up to their facials I made a special effort to tell them how much I respected and admired them.

That's when Lena surprised me. She'd become an accomplished cocksucker by this time, able to take my dick deep into her throat and suck the cum right out of my balls. It sometimes seemed as though she was competing with herself, trying to make each blowjob better than the last.

I wasn't planning to give her a facial that day. I thought I was just getting another blowjob. I was getting ready to climax when I sensed something strange was about to happen. As soon as Lena realized I was about to cum, she pulled my cock from her mouth and pumped vigorously with her hands.

She aimed toward her face, painting it with spurt after spurt of my cum. Since I produce a lot more cum than average men, soon she had a thick gooey layer that covered every part of her face. Lena was panting, trying to catch her breath, as my cum began dripping off her chin and down on her breasts.

She'd seen enough porn videos to know what she wanted next. "Feed me your cum," she said softly, taking one of my fingers, using it to scoop up a big glob, then sucking that finger clean. I took over, making her slurp up as much cum as I could scoop from her face and breasts. It was completely unexpected.

How did she like it? I sensed that Lena was proud of herself. She was so used to thinking of herself as a champion that she wanted to be a champion at sex. Lena imagined that the sexiest women were excited by lots of things that average women disdained. She believed that facials were a good example of her sexual superiority.

It was completely different with Iris. She was also a great cocksucker, but she saw it as a way to submit to my dominance. Iris wanted me to know that she would do anything - anything - that gave me pleasure. She swallowed my cum the first first time she sucked my cock. Most virgins need time to get used to the idea, so I'd have them suck me a few times just to become accustomed to the way my cock felt in their mouths. I wouldn't make them swallow until they were ready.

Iris imagined she was giving me an ordinary blowjob on the day she got her first facial. Her mind always goes completely blank when she submits totally. She was focused on my cock, and doing whatever it took to make me cum in her mouth. She always starts to suck a little harder when my cock begins to throb. But that didn't happen this time. Instead, she got a surprise.

Just before I climaxed, I grabbed Iris by the hair and pulled her off my cock. Her eyes had been closed, but they opened wide in surprise. I'd never done anything like this in the past, and I sensed that Iris didn't realize I planned to cum on her face.

When it happened, she experienced such a wide range of emotions that the energy flowing from her body began to pulsate wildly. She was looking right at my cock when I came, and some of my cum got into her eyes. I kept cumming and cumming, and soon her whole face was a sticky, dripping mess.

Although her first reaction was shock, Iris quickly saw it as another way to be submissive. She thought that if I wanted to use her face this way, she wanted to let me. As an artist, Iris was able to visualize how she looked. It aroused her. She imagined what it would be like to create a portrait that showed her after a facial.

Like Lena, Iris had seen enough porn videos to know what would happen next. I began to scoop up my cum and have her suck it off my fingers. This was an entirely new way for her to be submissive. She already knew she enjoyed the taste and texture of my cum. She liked the way it felt going down her throat. All this triggered outpourings of erotic energy that made me feel stronger by the second.

When it was over Iris gave me a sweet smile. She loved it when I "forced" her to do something new. She'd been a shy, uncertain virgin when we met. Now, she was a confident, sexy, sophisticated woman.

By this time I knew I would need to move on from Iris and Lena. Daniel and I needed a new crop of virgins to harvest more erotic energy. As much as I enjoyed their company, the time was approaching for them to leave. Iris was about to graduate from art school, and Lena was finishing her preparations for the Olympics.

I had parting gifts for both of them.

For Iris, I used my influence to get some important people in the art world to attend a gallery exhibit showing her finest work from college. It was a stunning collection of brilliant paintings that proved she was an emerging talent with a bright future. Thanks to me, a foundation that supports artists gave her a grant that paid for her to travel to Tuscany, where she was expected to create landscape paintings of the marvelous vistas there. Without telling Iris, I donated the money that made her grant possible. Her departure meant we had to part, but that was always inevitable anyway.

For Lena, I arranged for Daniel to help me boost her prowess as an athlete. I'd repeatedly used some spare emotional energy to give her more strength, speed, and agility. But Daniel was more skilled at those kinds of modifications, so one day we went to see her practice on the ice. We entered separately and didn't sit together because I didn't want Lena to see us and ask who he was. Daniel and I communicated mind-to-mind.

We watched Lena warm up on the ice, and then start practicing the separate elements of her upcoming competition.

I see what she's doing, Daniel told me wordlessly. I see how her brain maintains very tight control over her movements. She's very good.

I agreed, of course. Can you make her better? I asked.

I think I can help, he responded.

Daniel reached out with his mind and made some minor adjustments to the way Lena's body worked. I could tell that her movements became more assured. More precise. She tried increasingly complicated maneuvers, executing them perfectly.

I was sitting directly behind two of Lena's coaches. I heard their conversation.

"Lena's doing very well today," one coach said.

"She's been working hard," the other said. "I wonder if she's going to try that triple Anya."

For your information, a triple Anya is a hideously challenging technical element that lots of ice skaters wish they could do. It's named after Anya Petrov, a skater who did it once during practice. She never did it successfully again, although she tried repeatedly. Since then lots of skaters - including Lena - have tried to make it work.

Lena's goal was to be the first skater to do it in a competition. If she managed to do it in the Olympics, she'd likely win the gold medal.

We were about to see if Daniel's little tweaks made the triple Anya possible.

JQueen9
JQueen9
671 Followers
12