My Perfect Tens Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lena went down the ice, turned, and began speeding toward us. She got into position, leaped into the air - and landed perfectly! The moment her skates hit the ice, she released a burst of joyful emotional energy strong enough to knock me backward.

"Whoa!" one coach said.

"Did you see that!" the other said.

"It was hard to miss. A triple Anya. A triple Anya! I never thought I'd see one."

"Do you think it was a fluke?"

"We'll soon find out!"

Lena skated down the ice, turned, and sped toward us. When she gained enough speed, she leaped into the air and did it AGAIN! It was glorious! On her face was an ecstatic expression that reminded me of the way she looks during particularly powerful orgasms. The coaches began to cheer and applaud. Daniel and I clapped too, as did all the other skaters in the rink.

"Damn. A triple Anya!" one coach said.

"I think Lena is going to start winning medals," the other said.

And that's exactly what happened.

After the practice, I drove Lena home and had the most spirited sex of our relationship. She stripped off her clothes, threw me down on the bed, and pounced. Foreplay was not on the menu that day. She needed more foreplay as much as Florida needed more hurricanes.

I just laid there on my back and let her have her way with me. She was pounding me so hard that I thought she'd have a climax immediately. But that's not what happened. Lena was an athlete on the ice, but she was also one in bed. She wanted this sex to last, so she used her athleticism to control her body to delay her orgasm. Lena slammed into my body again and again and again, grinding her clit against me as she growled like an animal in heat.

I wonder what she'll be like after she wins a gold medal, I thought to myself.

Lena left two weeks later. She'd qualified for the Olympic team, and it was time for her to move to a facility in Connecticut and work with a team of choreographers who'd help her polish the routines she'd do in competition. We were sad to say goodbye, but Lena was focused on her future. She accepted that I was part of her past.

With Iris and Lena gone, I resumed recruiting new virgins to my stable of girls who helped me harvest voluminous amounts of erotic energy. They kept me occupied. I was always busy.

But Iris and Lena weren't like the other woman I'd seduced. They were both amazing people when I met them. I was especially proud of the ways I'd made Iris a better artist and Lena a better athlete. I kept tabs on them, feeling proud each time I learned of their new accomplishments.

I had no way of knowing I'd see them both again.

--------------------------------------------------

This is not the end of the story of Iris and Lena. They'll be back. In part 11 of "My Perfect Tens," Jim meets a virgin with exhibitionist tendencies.

12