My Perfect Tens Pt. 11

Story Info
She enjoys being seen.
5.1k words
4.82
3.1k
5

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 02/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
671 Followers

My Perfect Tens

Part 11 of 15

----------------------------------------------------

Jim's campaign of seduction has become much more than an endless search for hot sex. In Part 11 of the 15-part series "My Perfect Tens," we see Jim liberate a woman from her repressive past.

----------------------------------------------------

When I wasn't seducing virgins, I spent my time working on a growing number of rewarding pastimes. I began competing in triathlons. It was fun. I was careful to avoid winning because I didn't want anyone to start asking questions about how an unknown amateur athlete was beating guys who'd trained for years.

I began riding in bike tours. I took women with me on these trips. It is a wonderful way to see beautiful parts of the world up close. I particularly enjoyed a bike trip through rural parts of Ireland with a fine young lady named Coleen, whose ancestors came from Ireland, but who'd never visited her ancestral homeland.

I donated money to a few charities. If you want to make friends in a hurry, a good way to do it is to give away big wads of cash. I was younger, richer, fitter, and smarter than most of the guys who hung around the charitable world. There were plenty of desirable women, and I picked up a couple of beautiful young virgins who were lots of fun.

Daniel worked on projects too. His primary pastime involved teaching himself more about the world of the 21st century. He was amazed at the things he learned. "I never imagined your species would go in this direction," Daniel said. "It's not what I expected."

One day Daniel said he'd taken up a hobby that might interest me.

"I've been accumulated money," he said.

"Money?" I asked. "We've got plenty of money. Why do you want more?"

"Jim, I think I know you pretty well by now," he said. "I can sense that you are satisfied with the way your life is going. You're spending quality time with a diverse collection of perfect tens, and you're finding ways to help them achieve their dreams. It's a nice life. I'm sure you'll enjoy this kind of life for a while longer.

"But I'm also sure that someday you'll want more. You're like a kid who gets to eat ice cream every day. It doesn't matter how much you love ice cream. Someday you'll want something different. When that happens, it might be handy for you to have access to more money than you won in the lottery."

More money? We won $230 million. That was more than enough to satisfy me.

"How much money are we talking about, Daniel?" I asked. "How much have you accumulated?"

He pulled out his smartphone and opened an app. "As of this morning, we've got $3.7 billion."

What!?

"Daniel! That's too much! I thought you wanted us to stay under the radar so nobody begins asking awkward questions! Being a billionaire is a high-profile pastime. Journalists keep tabs on billionaires. This is too risky!"

"Relax, Jim. I'm aware of all that," he said. "I've got the money scattered around in different accounts controlled by different legal entities. There's no way anyone could figure out that we own all of them. We're obeying all tax laws and financial regulations. Besides, the world of high finance is full of scoundrels. Regulators and journalists have more important targets to examine."

I asked Daniel to explain how in hell he managed to accumulate such a big pile of money. It required a lot of complicated maneuvering, but it was simple in concept. Essentially, Daniel created his own hedge fund.

I imagine that most people understand that investors can make money by purchasing a stock and then watching it go up in value. But there's another way. It's called "short selling" and it's not something small-time amateur investors should attempt. With short selling, you make money when a stock goes down.

It's pretty cool. There are plenty of videos on YouTube that explain how it works. It's like gambling. You "short" a stock when you think its price will drop. If it falls, great. You make money. If it goes up, well, you take a bath.

As I said - it's like gambling.

What Daniel does is pretty simple. Let's say he targets a company called Acme Semiconductors, which trades on the NASDAQ at $100 a share. He "shorts" a block of Acme stock.

After he shorts the company, he reaches out to the minds of managers of large investment companies. For example, a company called The Vanguard Group manages funds worth more than $7 trillion. Daniel will find a Vanguard stock manager and use his mental influence to plant some doubts about Acme Semiconductors. That manager will sell a big block of the stock. Daniel will do this with other investment managers, they'll all sell their holdings, and pretty soon the price of Acme Semiconductors begins to fall.

This, of course, triggers a panic. The stock price goes to 90. 80. 70. 60. Daniel rakes in profits the whole time.

The next thing that happens is that the owners of Acme Semiconductors become frantic over the unexpected fall in the price of their stock. They go into panic mode, giving interviews to business reporters and sending information to investors. They pass out sales figures, profit updates, projections, and whatever they think will convince investors that Acme Semiconductors is a good company.

At this point, Daniel swopes down and buys as many shares as he can. Other investors slowly realize Acme Semiconductor stock is priced too low, so they buy it, too. This sends the price up. 70. 80. 90. 100. Pretty soon it's selling for more than it did before Daniel got involved. This leaves him sitting on a big pile of stock that's selling for much more than it did when he bought it.

"Let's see if I understand this," I said to Daniel. "First, you make the stock go down. Then you make it go up. And you profit both times."

"Exactly!" Daniel said. "It's like a game. Kind of like playing Monopoly with real money! The fact that we always win is a bonus."

"It doesn't sound fair to other investors," I said. "Do you think it's fair?"

Daniel got a surprised look on his face. "Fair!? OF COURSE it's not fair! There's nothing fair about stock trading! Everyone involved is gambling - usually, they are gambling with other people's money.

"These are scoundrels, Jim. That's who I'm targeting. It's kind of like stealing profits from drug dealers. I see it as a moral calling."

"Whatever," I said. "I hope you're enjoying yourself."

"I'm having loads of fun!" Daniel said. "It's fascinating to learn about 21st-century finance.

"But there's a reason for this. Jim, today your full-time job is seducing beautiful women. Perfect tens. Virgins. I hope you continue having fun. We can always use more of the erotic energy you harvest from these wonderful young ladies.

"But I know you well enough to realize that someday you're going to want to do a lot more than chase fresh pussy. I have no idea what you'll want to do. You've started giving money to charity; maybe you'll want to do a lot more of that.

"Whatever you ultimately decide to do, having a mountain of money will make it easier. Let me have my fun, and we'll be able to bankroll any project you want."

That made sense. I do enjoy my new role as a philanthropist. It's kind of nice to see the look on people's faces when I tell them I want to support their charity. I get invited to lots of banquets where I meet lots of hot women. It's a win-win.

Daniel got me thinking. Maybe I should start making larger contributions. Now that I had access to billions of dollars, I could afford to think bigger. I started doing some research, and I found a project that sounded interesting.

A local foundation was trying to raise money to create a first-class magnet school in a neighborhood that needed it. The idea was good. They wanted private donations to renovate an existing school and equip it with state-of-the-art equipment and talented teachers. It was something the district couldn't afford to do without help from private donors.

The whole project was expected to cost $30.2 million. Professional fundraisers were trying to round up multiple donors who'd contribute amounts that would total the final figure. They were just getting started, and everybody expected that it would take months - at least - to get pledges totaling $30.2 million.

I got in touch with a woman who worked for the school district. She was helping the fundraisers understand what the contributions would accomplish. Her name was Jenna Thomas, and she offered to give me a tour of the old school building they hoped to renovate.

I sensed a remarkable vibe from Jenna as soon as I got close enough to feel her energy. She quivered with erotic power. It was remarkable. It was especially remarkable because I sensed that she was a virgin. Jenna was 25 years old, and I was surprised that such a vibrant, beautiful woman had never had sex.

As we walked through the building, I figured it out. Jenna was afraid of men. I terrified her. She felt attracted to me because I'm so fit and handsome, but every time I looked her in the eyes it made her quake from fear.

I didn't understand it at first. My initial suspicion was that Jenna had endured some kind of trauma at the hands of some evil man. But I gradually discovered that she had a different problem. Jenna was raised by religious extremists who taught her that sex was evil and should only be done for the purpose of making babies. Intellectually, she no longer believed that people who had sex were doomed to Hell, but the scary stories she'd been told throughout her childhood had done lots of damage.

"This is a beautiful building," I said at the end of our tour. "It's very run-down, but I can tell it was really something when it was new."

"That's one reason we selected it for this project," Jenna said. "This building was designed by a famous architect who did a marvelous job incorporating Art Deco elements into the structure. Designs. Finishings. You see it from the floors to the ceilings. It just needs to be refreshed. It needs new plumbing, wiring, and HVAC.

"But it's like they say on home remodeling shows. It's got good bones."

I sensed that Jenna struggled to stay calm as we talked. She was torn between two feelings she couldn't control. The first feeling was her attraction to me. She'd avoided men for so long that her hunger for intimacy was overpowering. But the fears that stemmed from her upbringing made her feel that being attracted to me was somehow dirty or sinful.

Wow. This girl's had it rough, I thought to myself. I need to help her.

I asked Jenna if there was a place where we could sit and talk, and she found an office with a table surrounded by comfortable old chairs. "This sounds like a project I can support," I said. "But there are two things that don't seem right to me."

"What two things?" Jenna asked.

"You've come up with a fundraising plan that is going to be exhausting," I said. "You'll end up asking for donations from dozens of different people and foundations. It will take forever. You and your bosses will get so tired that you may feel like giving up.

"The other problem is that this project is likely to cost more than the estimate. There's no way of knowing what surprises you'll find when you start tearing down walls. People will get upset, there will be accusations and recriminations, and the whole thing will turn into a giant clusterfuck.

"So I'd like to do this differently than you propose. I'll give you the entire $30.2 million. That way you can get to work on the project instead of wasting months begging for money. But I have one condition. If you run into some unforeseen problem, and you need more money, you have to call me and tell me about it. Don't tell anyone else. I'll just give you whatever you need to do this right the first time. I don't want the public to ever suspect anything went wrong during the renovation.

"Do we have a deal?"

Have you ever heard the term "cognitive dissonance?" It is defined as "a mental conflict that occurs when one's beliefs contradict actions." Jenna couldn't wrap her head around the idea that I'd just put an end to a fundraising campaign she'd expected to be a long slog that would consume her energies for months. It seemed impossible. I sensed that she believed it was too good to be true.

I could fix that.

"It would be convenient if we could make this happen right now," I said. "Can you get an account number for the donation? I'd like to transfer the money today."

Jenna's hands were shaking as she called the school district's chief financial officer. I called Daniel and asked him to make the deposit. Seconds later the CFO called Jenna and told her the $30.2 million had been transferred to the account.

It was done. Jenna realized that her bosses would be very happy when she told them she'd found a single donor who paid for the entire project.

"This is very generous, Jim," she said. "I can't thank you enough."

"Sure you can," I said. "You can make sure this school becomes an asset in the community for the next generation of students. I realize that lots of other people will be involved in making that happen, but I know you'll do your part."

At this point, I began using my mental influence to get Jenna to realize I'm a nice guy, and to make her wish I'd ask her on a date. Jenna had been on very few dates, and most of them had been disasters. It took some work to make her believe it might be different with me. But I eventually sensed she was open to the idea.

That's when I asked her out.

"Jenna, I'd like to talk about something that has nothing to do with the school project," I said. "I've enjoyed talking with you. It's inspiring to hear how excited you are about what you're trying to do. You seem like someone I'd like to know better. Could we have coffee sometime?"

She accepted. We went for coffee the very next day. Next, I invited her on a date that involved going to a museum with an exhibit about Art Deco architecture. After that, I invited her to go to a trendy local jazz club with a particularly good house band.

At this point, you're probably asking why none of these dates ended in my bedroom. As you know, I almost always use my mental influence to seduce women on the first date. I didn't do that with Jenna because I wanted to be sure we were able to overcome her fear of intimacy. I repeatedly planted suggestions that made her trust me and hope that our relationship became intimate one day.

When I finally asked Jenna to come to my house so I could cook her a gourmet meal, she was ready. She knew perfectly well that I might make advances. I used my mental influence to get her to hope that I asked her to go to bed. She began to realize it was time to lose her virginity, and that I was the perfect man for the job.

We sat in my kitchen and drank wine as I prepared the ingredients for the meal. There was a lot of chopping, peeling, and grinding. We'd finished two glasses of wine by the time the meal was ready, and Jenna was feeling pretty happy by the end of the last course.

"No one has ever cooked for me before," she said.

"Not even your mother?" I asked.

She laughed the way women laugh when they are a little bit tipsy. "No. I mean, no man has ever cooked for me. You're my first," she said.

"Ah! A culinary virgin! I'm honored to take your virginity, Jenna. It is my pleasure."

She got very quiet.

"Jim, I'd like to tell you something," she said.

"I'm listening," I said.

"I've never kissed a man," she said.

What she left unsaid was even more important. Jenna had found a very sweet way to tell me she was a virgin.

"I'm flattered that you feel comfortable telling me something like that, Jenna," I said. "It's remarkable that a woman as beautiful and as you has never been kissed. I suppose I should confess something myself. You must know that I'm very attracted to you. I would love to be the man who gives you your first kiss."

Jenna smiled shyly. "I would like that," she said.

It was time to begin. I took Jenna in my arms and slowly moved in for a kiss. Our first kiss was gentle. Chaste. But the second kiss was a bit more passionate, and the third kiss saw the tip of my tongue exploring her lips. By the fourth kiss, my tongue slipped inside her mouth.

From that moment on, Jenna seemed to melt into my arms. She returned my kisses with equal passion. It went on and on as I pulled her closer. Soon my hands were roaming up and down her back. I sensed that she wanted more, so I began caressing the front of her body. She jerked involuntarily when she felt my hand caress one breast, then the other.

It might seem that what we were doing was tame by most people's standards, but that's not how it felt to Jenna. The envelope of erotic energy surrounding her blazed hotter and more intense. She surrendered to the sensations. I realized that she wanted me to unbutton her blouse. She was startled when I undid the first button, but loved how it felt as I unbuttoned the rest. I slipped one hand inside her bra and squeezed her bare breast and nipple, triggering an eruption of erotic desire.

Jenna began panting, trying to catch her breath as arousal overwhelmed her. I sensed that she was ready for me to lead her to my bedroom. I kissed her neck and pushed the blouse off one shoulder. She shuddered when she felt me lower the bra strap and kiss all over her warm, soft shoulder.

I looked her in the eyes, took one hand, and led her to my bedroom. Neither one of us said anything as we stood by the bed and slowly stripped off her clothes. I took plenty of time looking at her body as each item of apparel fell to the floor. Jenna trembled. I sensed that she felt glad that her long years of virginity were about to end.

"Lie down," I whispered, guiding her to the bed.

I removed my clothes and sensed fear when she got her first look at my hard cock. She'd never seen one before, not even in pornography, and she worried that it couldn't possibly fit. I also sensed that she was so anxious to make love that she was prepared to have unprotected sex, but I could tell that she'd be more comfortable if she didn't have to worry about pregnancy.

I unwrapped a condom and stood where she could watch as I unrolled it over my erection. I sensed a blend of arousal and relief. I stretched out beside her and began kissing and fondling her breasts. This small gesture produced an outsized reaction, because Jenna never felt a man's lips touch her there. She thought it was blissful, so I made sure to spend a lot of time kissing and caressing her boobs before moving lower.

Eventually, I took one hand and ran it over her flat belly down to her untrimmed pussy. She had a thick, lush bush of the same light brown color as the hair on her head. Jenna knew I was about to touch her most private places. The sense of anticipation triggered an eruption of erotic energy.

Absorbing such intense sexual feelings felt glorious. It was like drinking from a bottle of 50-year-old scotch. Smooth and strong. The intensity grew more powerful when my hand slipped down and cupped her lower lips.

"Spread your legs," I whispered. She obeyed, and I sensed that she was almost desperate for me to reach inside her hot, wet slit.

One finger dipped in, and Jenna let out a loud, satisfied sigh. I used my mental influence to remove the last traces of fear in her mind. Jenne felt nothing but comfort in the idea that I'd be gentle as I took her virginity.

She shuddered again when I ran the tip of my finger over her sensitive clit. I repeatedly circled the little button, then rubbed it until she was moaning loudly. Jenna was ready. She wanted me inside her. She didn't need more foreplay.

I climbed on top of her body, lined up the tip of my cock, then looked her in the eyes. I'd deflowered dozens of virgins by this time, so I knew that the best way to do it is to push all the way into her pussy with one smooth, quick stroke. Being too slow and gentle prolongs the painful moment of tearing through the hymen. I did it with almost surgical precision, hearing Jenna call out "Oooohh!" at the exact moment I made her a woman.

JQueen9
JQueen9
671 Followers
12