My Perfect Tens Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her heart pounded as I let her experience the feeling of having a hard cock inside her for the first time. Most virgins climax when this happens. The sensations are so overwhelming that orgasms are almost inevitable. Because of all her emotional baggage, Jenna didn't climax. Instead, she climbed to a plateau of pleasure that made her hungry for more.

More is what I gave her, moving in and out gently. There was some lingering pain, but most of what she felt was ecstatic joy. She'd imagined that sex with me would be wonderful, but she couldn't have known exactly how it would feel. With my hard cock inside her tight pussy, Jenna writhed beneath me and moaned.

"Jim... Jim... ooohhhhhh..." she said as we had gentle, loving sex. I harvested the explosion of erotic energy that poured from her body. We both wanted to make this last. Jenna needed to enjoy her first exposure to sex as much as possible, and I needed to prolong her pleasure so that happened naturally.

I thought about having sex in different positions. Doggy style. Cowgirl. Spooning. We'd do all those things eventually. But tonight was about simplicity. What Jenna needed was for me to help her experience her first orgasm with a man.

I sensed that she was growing frantic. I knew exactly how to touch her. It was easy for me to gradually increase the excitement until she exploded in a powerful climax. When it happened I harvested so much emotional energy that for a moment it felt overwhelming.

Daniel was locked in his office at the other end of the house, but I could sense that his body resonated with the vibrations we produced. By this time I'd become strong enough that I was beginning to sense his thoughts, and I could tell he enjoyed how it felt to bathe in Jenna's tidal wave of power.

It was time for me to cum. Jenna had experienced enough. She'd surrendered her virginity in the best possible way. There was no need to prolong it. My climax began before her's ended. I sensed a wave of joy pass through her when she felt my cock throbbing inside her.

We need to get you on birth control, Jenna, I thought to myself. We'd both enjoy everything more after we dispensed with condoms.

I held her in my arms for a long time, kissing every part of her face and telling her how glad I was that we'd had sex. I said I hoped this was the start of a passionate relationship, not something we did once. Her smile told me she felt the same.

I sensed that Jenna felt her life had changed. That was my intention.

"I'd love it if you could spend the night," I said softly.

"I'd like that, too," she said. I sensed that she wanted to have sex again as soon as possible.

Jenna and I remained a couple for months. I went slow with her - slower than with any other woman. There was a massive iceberg of fear inside her when we met. I wanted to take plenty of time making that fear melt away so she could be a confident, fearless woman. We gradually removed every layer of her innocence, enjoying every moment and harvesting more repressed erotic energy than I found in any of my other perfect tens.

All those years of avoiding sexuality had an effect on Jenna that I didn't immediately recognize. One day we were lounging beside my pool. As I applied lotion to her body, I sensed that Jenna was aroused by being naked outdoors in the fresh air and sunshine. She liked imagining that someone was spying on us.

Jenna! You're an exhibitionist! I thought to myself.

It was delightful to discover that innocent little Jenna was aroused by this harmless little kink. I decided to use my mental influence to enhance her appreciation of exhibitionism. When I finished applying lotion, I had her spread her legs to I could eat her pussy, and I sensed that she enjoyed fantasizing that someone was watching us have sex.

I wanted to prolong her time enjoying this new kink, so I ate her pussy until she was close to a climax, then I stopped long enough to deny her an orgasm. She imagined that some unseen observer was witnessing her frustration, which made it even more exciting.

Jenna expected me to make her cum with my mouth, then make her cum again with my cock. That's how we usually had sex. But I decided to do things differently this time. I got her so excited she was groaning with frustration, and then I stopped completely and pulled away. I sensed that she was confused by what I was doing, and she got more confused when I pulled her on top of me and wrestled her into the reverse cowgirl position.

We'd never done it like this. Jenna was relieved when she felt my cock slide easily into her wet pussy, and I sensed that she was intrigued by this new way of having sex. She began riding up and down on my cock, glad to be in control.

But as she was riding me, Jenna discovered how good it felt for the warming rays of the sun to fall on her exposed flesh. Her breasts. Face. Shoulders. She continued to imagine we were being watched, but this time she pretended she was performing for our unseen observer. Jenna imagined that some perv was hiding somewhere nearby, fascinated by her sexy body as she performed like a porn star.

It's hard to describe the effect this had on the erotic energy surging from her body. The energy got stronger, of course, but something else happened. Try to imagine that different types of energy look like different colors of the rainbow. It was as if Jenna's energy field turned bright crimson as she experienced a type of sensuality she'd never known about before.

I watched in fascination as Jenna moved slower, with more expression, imagining she was the star of something like a live sex show. She looked as beautiful as I'd ever seen her. I reached up and caressed her back and bottom. I reached around to her front and touched her breasts. Jenna's nipples were hard as little pebbles, and I sensed that she wanted me to squeeze and pinch her there. When I did it I heard Jenna take a deep breath, and the climax began to surge inside her.

Knowing she was about to cum, I let my own orgasm begin. She felt my cock throbbing as I filled her pussy with a big load of cum, and that pushed her over the edge. Jenna tried to stifle the sound of her climax. We were outdoors, and she knew the neighbors might hear. But that idea excited her, and she couldn't stop herself from wailing in ecstasy.

Once again, I sensed an eruption of energy that almost equaled what Jenna produced when she lost her virginity. Every new type of experience transformed my quiet, innocent Jenna into a sexual dynamo capable of producing enormous amounts of feminine power. Her first taste of exhibitionism demonstrated that it was a new way for her to enjoy her sexuality.

Knowing that Jenna was aroused by the notion of exposing herself, I bought her items of clothing that were bolder than anything in her closet. Evening gowns. Lingerie. Beach wear. Athletic gear. I took her out in public while she wore bolder, more provocative apparel than she'd ever dared before. As I pushed Jenna to put herself on display, I sensed that it made her simmer with a new type of arousal that always boiled over when we got back home.

I particularly enjoyed her reaction when I'd have her wear a slinky dress or top without a bra. We'd be at a restaurant or some other public place, then I'd use some erotic energy to tickle her breasts. Soon she'd realize that anyone nearby could tell her nipples were hard. This always provoked a blend of excitement mixed with just a touch of embarrassment. It was a potent erotic cocktail.

Although our relationship lasted longer than most other virgins, I eventually realized that it was time to let Jenna go. Her shy innocence was gone. She'd been transformed into an experienced, sophisticated woman who was confident about her sexuality.

I used my mental influence to help Jenna understand that it wasn't in her best interest to have a permanent romance with the only man who'd taken her to bed. She looked forward to exploring the world of men and learning more about her erotic capacity. We parted as good friends.

I didn't know we'd resume our relationship later.

--------------------------------------------

Jenna will be back. There must be something very special about her. In part 12 of "My Perfect Tens," Jim gets an idea for changing the direction of his life.

12