My Perfect Tens Pt. 13

Story Info
A partner in seduction.
4.2k words
4.82
1.9k
5

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 02/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
671 Followers

His Perfect Tens

Part 13 of 15

----------------------------------------------------

How will the return of Iris affect our story? Find out in Part 13 of the 15-part series "His Perfect Tens."

----------------------------------------------------

I told Iris everything.

She moved into my home about a month after we met in Paris. She needed to attend the opening of her exhibit, and then arrange to change her base of operations to Southern California. It was more complicated than she expected. We spent some of our spare time enjoying the city, meeting her friends and colleagues, and having sex several times a day.

She liked Daniel immediately. "I've never met an extraterrestrial before," she said when I introduced them.

"Very few people have," Daniel said.

We all agreed that Iris needed time to think about what I wanted her to do. She needed to know everything I'd done since meeting Daniel. It was embarrassing to tell her about my relentless efforts to seduce as many women as possible.

She was surprised when I explained why I'd taken so many virgins to bed. I'd worried that she'd be unhappy when she learned she was one of a very long series of virginal women who'd given me so much erotic energy.

Happily, it didn't seem to bother her. Once she learned to detect and control erotic energy, she understood that virgins were the best possible source. "I see how this all works," she said. "It's very strange, but it makes sense." She liked the fact that of all the women I'd seduced, I picked Iris to help me change my life to something other than an endless series of seductions.

It helped that Daniel and I taught her how to harvest emotional energy. For weeks, we made little tweaks to her body, making her stronger and more receptive to the energy's restorative qualities. On her own, she made some cosmetic changes, making her nose smaller, her legs curvier, and her boobs bigger.

Iris had very nice C-cup breasts which she enlarged to double D. "Isn't that a lot?" I asked. "I liked your boobs the way they were."

Iris laughed in my face. "Look who's talking, Dicky McBigcock!" she said. "I thought it was strange that your penis is so large. Haven't you scared any of the women you've seduced? Haven't some women worried you wouldn't fit?"

"Maybe one or two," I replied.

We had active, energetic sex, and it produced a lot of erotic energy. But the harvest was less than it had been when I was seducing virgins. The three of us did everything we could to preserve the reservoir of power Daniel and I had accumulated, but Iris realized it wasn't enough to let us grow the way we wanted. She knew that the two of us would never be able to produce enough erotic energy without help.

Gradually, she embraced my plan to solve the problem by inviting more women to join us. It helped that she'd had sex with women in the past.

"I've gone to bed with girls," she told me. "And I had a threesome once with a man and his girlfriend. I'm capable of being aroused by women. But it's not the same, Jim. I like men. I can't imagine that I'll ever be able to enjoy sex with women as much as I like it with you."

"I guess it's time to find out," I said.

For the next several weeks, I reached into the part of Iris' brain that contained her sexuality. I incrementally enhanced her capacity for bisexuality. This was a massive change to her make-up. It was a more drastic alteration than enlarging her boobs or shrinking her nose.

In time, however, Iris reported feeling more attracted to the women she met. She started watching lesbian porn videos and felt more responsive. "I think it's time for me to try this in real life," she said at last.

I agreed. "Everything I can detect tells me you've become a genuinely bisexual woman. I'm sure you can have sex with a girl and enjoy it as much as with a guy."

"I'm scared," Iris told me.

"That's understandable," I responded. "This is a big change. I believe it will feel more natural after you've done it a few times."

We began looking through online dating sites for women seeking no-strings sex with other women. As always, we looked for perfect tens. Daniel helped us find women with high sex drives, and he made sure all of them enjoyed sex with men, too. Although we'd start by finding sex partners for Iris, we hoped that eventually, they'd be interested in having threesomes with both of us. We needed that experience to find out if our plans for our future life together could work.

We finally settled on a woman named Sylvia, a successful fashion photographer. She was aroused by the beautiful women she worked with every day, but she had a firm rule against having sex with colleagues. Iris arranged to have cocktails with Sylvia. They didn't have sex after that first meeting, but Iris used her mental influence to get Sylvia to invite Iris to her apartment a few days later. We were certain they'd wind up in bed.

"Do I look alright?" Iris said before her second date with Sylvia. She looked a lot better than "alright." As an artist, Iris had a fashion sense that helped her put together an outfit that looked classy and sexy at the same time. Those newly-enlarged boobs gave her particularly dramatic cleavage.

"She's going to think I've had implants," Iris fretted.

"Think how pleased she'll be when she gets her hands on you and discovers you are a natural girl," I said.

"I'm not sure 'natural' is the right word," Iris said. "It's true that I haven't had a boob job except the one I gave myself."

Iris drove to Sylvia's apartment, which was more than 20 miles away. But Daniel and I could detect the pattern of her mind, and soon we detected what we recognized as a beacon of erotic energy. We couldn't determine exactly what was happening, but it was clear that Sylvia knew how to excite a woman, and she was teaching Iris a lot of what she knew.

Iris didn't come home that night. Every few hours we'd detect a fresh surge of erotic energy as she and Sylvia explored each other's bodies. By the time Iris walked in the door the next morning, she was swollen from a fresh harvest of eroticism. "You. Upstairs. Now," she said to me. "I need something from you."

Iris went to our bedroom, stripped off her clothes, then pounced on me. She pushed me down on my back, straddled my body, and began riding me cowgirl-style. It was a bit like having sex with a different woman. The experience of having such a satisfying evening of lesbian sex had sharpened Iris' sexual appetite.

"I'm going to cum," she said at last. "Don't you dare make me wait. I don't want to be teased. Cum with me. Now."

I let my climax begin along with hers. "Uuuuurrrrrgggghhh!" Iris growled. "Uuuurrrrrr!!!!"

She was magnificent. I'd seen her in the throes of powerful orgasms countless times. I'd seen her generate many kinds of erotic energy. But I'd never seen anything quite like this. Her entire body trembled as she finished riding my cock. She'd had sex with women in the past, but it hadn't been nearly as satisfying as being with Sylvia. I sensed that she wanted to see her again - soon.

Iris finally collapsed on my chest. "Ooooohhhhhh . . . that was niiiice . . ." she said softly.

"I could tell," I whispered. "Does this mean you like the ladies?"

"Maybe . . ." she said. "It would have been nice if you'd been there. I never imagined I could enjoy eating a pussy so much. I would have enjoyed having some cock as a side dish."

Over the next few weeks, Iris and Sylvia met several times for sex. They enjoyed many conversations as well. Since Iris was a painter and Sylvia was a photographer, they had a lot to talk about. Iris always returned home hungry for dick, so I was ready with a big hard boner when she walked through the door.

By this time, Iris became adept at using her mental influence to plant suggestions in Sylvia's mind. She persuaded Sylvia to meet me, making it clear that "meeting" me would involve a threesome. She showed Sylvia a photograph of me in a bathing suit; Sylvia liked what she saw. We arranged for me to take both women to a new restaurant near Sylvia's home. All of us expected that we'd go to her apartment afterward and have sex.

"Iris says nice things about you," Sylvia said after the hostess seated us.

"I have a lot of nice things to say about her," I said. "I've never known anyone like Iris. She is remarkable."

"She loves you," Sylvia said. "Do you love her?"

"Of course," I said.

"And yet you let her have sex with me," Sylvia said.

"I would never want Iris to feel constrained by my love," I said. "I don't pretend that I am everything she wants and needs. By now you must know that Iris has many layers. It reminds me of Walt Whitman when he wrote 'I am large, I contain multitudes.' Iris contains multitudes. You and I are part of that."

Sylvia smiled sweetly. "How very civilized," she said.

I sensed that Sylvia wasn't overly interested in Iris as a person. She mainly saw her as a desirable lover - someone who'd be fun for a while, but who wouldn't become a permanent part of her life.

That was convenient - Iris didn't want a soulmate. She was mainly interested in Sylvia as someone who could help her cultivate an appreciation for sex with women.

It was also convenient that Sylvia felt I was attractive. She hadn't had sex with a man in almost a year. The prospect of riding a nice hard cock appealed to her. I was glad to see that Iris had done such a good job using her mental influence to plant the suggestion that Sylvia join us for a threesome. It was encouraging to see Iris gaining skills in manipulating emotional energy. It needed to be something we worked on together.

We all ordered light meals. None of us wanted to have sex on a full stomach. Sylvia invited us to her apartment for "cocktails," but we all knew that we were going there to have sex. Sylvia made that point clear the second we walked through the door. She pulled off her sweater and stood there topless. She knew she was a perfect ten, and she enjoyed flaunting her sexuality. Iris embraced her, and I watched as they shared a deep, passionate kiss.

They turned to me, smiled, then took me in their arms. Iris kissed me first, and then Sylvia gave me a soulful kiss that held nothing back. I felt her soft tongue slip between my lips as erotic energy began pouring from her body. Iris felt it too. We spoke to each other wordlessly so Sylvia wouldn't hear.

Let's focus on Sylvia this first time together, Iris said. I want you to hear her moan.

That sounded good to me. I want to eat her pussy, I told Iris.

Women eat her pussy all the time, Iris said. What she wants is your cock.

Both of us worked to remove Sylvia's skirt and panties. It made her shiver when I ran my hand from her shoulder, down her back, and over her tight little ass. Now that she was naked, I could tell she spent a lot of time in the gym. Her prominent abs and curvaceous muscles made me want to touch every inch of her skin.

By the time we got to her bedroom, Sylvia was simmering with arousal. I gave Iris a deep kiss, and then we removed our clothing and got in bed with Sylvia between us. Iris began kissing Sylvia and caressing her breasts while I spread her legs and began nibbling on the soft flesh of her inner thighs.

Women ate Sylvia's pussy regularly - Iris did it the last time they had sex - but it had been a while since a man went down on her. Her erotic energy got hotter and hotter as I got closer. She felt my warm breath on her pussy and waited anxiously as I kissed around and around, getting ever closer to her smooth, waxed lips.

We hadn't been in bed very long, but already Sylvia's inner folds looked pink and wet.

She's a little furnace, isn't she? I said wordlessly to Iris.

Just wait, Iris replied. She'll get a lot hotter than this.

That turned out to be true. Iris was sucking on Sylvia's nipples as I used my hands to spread the lips of her pussy. She waited anxiously to feel the tip of my tongue on her clit. Sylvia gasped out loud when I finally licked her slit from the bottom to the top. This triggered an eruption of energy.

See? Iris said silently. She's a little powerhouse, isn't she?

We felt it as Sylvia's arousal peaked. Her climax was intense and prolonged. From my vantage point between her legs, it was easy to watch the contractions in her pussy. By this time my face was wet, and every breath gave me a fresh dose of her rich fragrance.

Your cock needs some relief, doesn't it? Iris asked me.

Yes. I'm ready to give her what she wants, I replied.

Get on your back, Iris said. I know what she'll like.

I said goodbye to Sylvia's pretty pussy and stretched out on the bed beside her. She looked into my eyes and smiled, then Iris urged her to sit up and straddle my body. Sylvia understood that Iris wanted her to ride me cowgirl-style. That's exactly what Sylvia wanted, too. She was ready to be reminded of what a cock felt like inside her.

Iris held my cock and lined it up with the entrance to Sylvia's pussy. She was very tight, which made sense. After all, most of her sex partners were women. It had been a long time since a man opened her up. I detected a bit of fear. My cock was larger than any she'd seen before, and she was afraid it might hurt.

Don't worry about her, Iris said. She'll be fine. It won't take long until she's glad to have a big cock inside her.

Sylvia lowered herself gently as Iris guided the head of my cock between her lips. Iris used one hand to massage Sylvia's clit. That provoked another blast of hot erotic energy. I sensed that Iris felt it was like being in a bathtub of warm water. It was the kind of thing an artistic person like Iris would imagine.

Sylvia moved up and down slowly, gingerly, as she worried about the size of my cock. She worried too much. I went deeper and deeper, never causing any pain as Sylvia's pussy stretched to accommodate me. By the time it was over, she felt marvelously full, and was happy that it hadn't hurt.

See? Iris said. She was worried about nothing.

She's tight, though, I replied. I think it's going to take time for her to loosen up enough for me to really fuck her.

We've got all night, Iris said.

Watching this action provided me with a rare thrill. I loved the sight of these two sexy women above me. The expression on Sylvia's face revealed the depth of the arousal that was generating a prodigious volume of erotic energy. She was getting more comfortable with my cock as she moved up and down.

Iris kissed her lips as I reached up and caressed Sylvia's perky breasts, which were the size of small apples. I could tell that Sylvia had another climax growing inside her, but that the effort of moving up and down and maintaining her balance was keeping her excitement from growing too quickly.

That was fine with me. My cock loved how it felt inside Sylvia's pussy. I was happy to give her all the time she needed to have another orgasm.

By this time, Iris was so excited that she needed more attention. Can I sit on your face? she asked. Watching you two has me hotter than fire.

Climb on, I replied.

I was in heaven. My cock was getting plenty of stimulation from Sylvia, and my tongue was exploring Iris' succulent pussy. Between the three of us, we were producing more energy than Hoover Dam. I sensed that Sylvia was watching Iris as she writhed on top of my face. She found the sight so stimulating that she wanted Iris to kiss her. Iris sensed this too, so she leaned forward enough to reach Sylvia's lips. Iris caressed Sylvia's breasts, then she reached down and began to massage her clit.

That was all Sylvia could stand. I sensed that an orgasm was about to erupt from inside her.

She's cumming! Iris said. Give her your cum! Fill her up! Now!

I was happy to oblige, so I let my climax begin. I sensed that Sylvia felt my cock throbbing at the exact moment her orgasm began. It thrilled her to realize we were cumming together. She didn't know it yet, but Iris was climaxing too.

The three of us were like one mass of aroused, inflamed passion. Both women cried out as their excitement overwhelmed them. Sylvia's pussy clutched my cock and milked it as I came again and again. I sensed that she was surprised by the amount of cum I dumped inside her.

Iris covered my face with wetness as the muscles in her pussy squeezed my nose and lips. The three of us were so in sync that our erotic energy fields pulsated together. Iris and I understood what was happening because we were both able to sense and control the energy. All Sylvia knew was that she was enjoying the best threesome of her life.

She collapsed forward, falling down next to me on the bed. Iris stretched out beside her. Sylvia thought we were finished, but Iris was not ready to stop. She began kissing Sylvia gently and started using her mental influence to plant seeds of arousal in her mind. I did the same, and soon Sylvia was writhing on the mattress.

She didn't understand why she felt such a strong desire so soon after such satisfying sex, but Sylvia never questioned it. She just assumed it was because Iris and I were such an attractive couple. Soon I felt Sylvia's hand go around my cock and stroke it back to hardness.

Iris wrapped her arms around Sylvia and pulled her into a tight hug. They were side by side, their breasts pressed together, as Iris let her hands roam over Sylvia's tight body. I spooned behind Sylvia, pressing my hard cock between the cheeks of her beautiful butt.

Feeling me push my boner against her bottom prompted Sylvia to wonder how it would feel if I fucked her ass. From her thoughts, I realized that she'd never experienced anal sex before. Despite being a very experienced woman who'd had many partners, she was an anal virgin.

Iris picked up on Sylvia's thought immediately.

Jim, she's imagining you shoving that big cock of yours up her tight little butt! Iris said to me wordlessly.

She's afraid it would hurt, I replied.

Yeah. But she knows that lots of women love anal sex. She wonders why that's true. You should show her! Iris said.

I'm not sure that's a good idea, I said. It seems kind of fast. I've never sodomized a woman on a first date.

Iris looked me in the eyes and smiled. It's not a first date. I've had lots of sex with Sylvia. This is just the first time you've joined us. If I had a cock, I would have fucked her ass by now. Give it to her, Jim!

I wasn't convinced. It wouldn't be good to do something that made Sylvia's first anal experience unpleasant, I said silently.

So use a lot of lube. Be gentle. It will be fine, Iris said. I sensed that she was making Sylvia imagine that it was a good time for her to feel what anal is like. Iris found a tube of lube and handed it to me.

Jim, please! Do it for me! Iris said. I've never taken anyone's virginity before! I want to know what that's like! Please, fuck her up the ass! She'll love it! Do it! Now!

I didn't have a good reason to keep waiting. I applied a thick coat of lube to my cock, then rubbed some on Sylvia's tight little pucker. She gasped when she felt my cold, wet finger touch her back there. It frightened her. She worried that it wasn't a good idea for someone with such a big cock to be her first.

But Iris used her mental influence to calm Sylvia. Take her cherry! Take it now! Iris said to me wordlessly. I pressed the head of my cock up to Sylvia's tiny butthole and pushed until the head popped inside. She cried out in pain and began to regret what was happening.

JQueen9
JQueen9
671 Followers
12