My Perfect Tens Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Iris sensed Sylvia's discomfort and tried to reassure her. "Just relax, baby," she whispered aloud. "Try to relax. It won't hurt if you just relax," Iris said, caressing Sylvia's face. We both used our mental influence to get Sylvia to relax the muscles in her ass. The pain didn't disappear, but it became much less severe. Sylvia realized that the pleasure was more powerful than the pain.

I eased in and out, moving in tiny strokes as I pushed deeper. Each stroke triggered a new sensation that made Sylvia whimper softly. We sensed that Sylvia wanted someone to touch her clit, so Iris reached down and began to massage her pussy. Having us pay attention to her from the front and the back at the same time made the experience much more pleasant for Sylvia. She began moving her hips slowly, finally starting to enjoy the potent cocktail of pleasure and pain.

My cock was almost halfway up her ass when I realized that Sylvia was in too much pain to continue. Her bottom couldn't stretch anymore, so I backed out a little. I sensed that her mind was overwhelmed by what she was doing. She thought it was dirty - in a good way. She enjoyed the idea that having anal sex for the first time was a kinky experience that she liked sharing with Iris and me.

I sensed that an orgasm was building inside her. Iris did what she could to slow it down, but nothing could stop it forever. I knew that she'd have an explosive climax if she felt me cum first, so I relaxed and allowed my cock to begin filling her ass with my seed.

That did it. Sylvia wailed joyfully as I came and came and came. She imagined that she had some kind of cannon up her ass, discharging blast after blast of hot wetness. I'd already climaxed once, so I didn't have a huge volume of cum, but it was enough to give Sylvia a satisfying feeling of fullness.

Losing her anal virginity triggered an overwhelming explosion of erotic energy from Sylvia. Iris and I felt like we were standing next to a sexy bomb. It made Iris climax again, even though no one was touching her. I sensed that Iris understood why I'd devoted so much attention to seducing virgins.

Sylvia spent the night in our arms. Iris and I harvested every drop of emotional energy as she lay beside us, enjoying hours of happy satisfaction. We both planted the suggestion that Sylvia should spend lots of time with us. We eventually invited her to our house so we could enjoy nude sunbathing, soaking in the whirlpool, sampling vintages from the wine cellar, and romping in our big bed.

We decided that Iris would enjoy seducing a few virgins by herself. Daniel helped us find some women who'd never had sex but were powerfully attracted to other women. Iris became very skilled at persuading girls like that to remove their panties. One of them eventually agreed to have a threesome with me present, but most of these women were only interested in sex with Iris.

It was very rewarding to watch as Iris became skilled at controlling and harvesting emotional energy. She appreciated the sensual benefits of enhancing her sex drive. As we thought about the future, we found it easy to imagine how wonderful our lives might be.

Thinking about the future eventually led to the place we'd always wanted to go.

"I think it's time for me to meet Lena," Iris said one day.

---------------------------------------------

Jim has a partner in his quest for erotic energy. Now he wants another. Lena returns to our story in part 14 of "His Perfect Tens."

12