My Perfect Tens Pt. 15

Story Info
The vital business of breeding.
6.8k words
4.73
5.6k
7

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 02/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Perfect Tens

Part 15 of 15

----------------------------------------------------

We know Jim plans to have a family of five loving people who work together to generate positive emotional energy and raise happy, healthy children. You see how it works in the conclusion of "My Perfect Tens."

----------------------------------------------------

I found Ellen at a non-profit organization that delivers medical assistance to remote regions of the world. It took a lot of effort to travel to the region of Africa where she was working. My arrival in the remote area shocked her. Nobody goes to that part of the world without a very good reason, and she couldn't quite believe I'd made the arduous trip just to find her.

I was sad to discover that she was lonely. Ellen welcomed me to her bed immediately, and I sensed that she'd been starved for intimacy for so long that it was a joy for her to experience it again.

It took almost no persuading to get Ellen to agree to go to California with me. For some reason, she had no difficulty accepting my story about using alien technology to accomplish wondrous things.

"I always knew there was something different about you," Ellen said.

She understood immediately what I meant when I explained that I was offering her a chance to experience more love and commitment than most people can imagine. But what sold her on my plan was the idea that she'd be able to donate billions of dollars to charitable causes. More than any person I've ever met, Ellen had a sophisticated understanding of the vast needs of the people who live in parts of the world most of us ignore. It was almost as though she was born with a need to help people.

"I'm in," she said.

I found Jenna working for the Gates Foundation. She specialized in finding ways to support educational initiatives in disadvantaged communities. She was shocked to see me, and I sensed she was torn about feeling attracted to me again. Jenna was dating a nice young man who worked with her. They weren't engaged, but she thought they were moving in that direction. She worried that spending time with me was a betrayal.

But she couldn't help it. The chemistry between us was so strong that we quickly wound up in bed. After we had sex I told her why I'd come to find her. She found the whole story to be preposterous, but I had plenty of ways to prove I was telling the truth.

She also thought there was something bizarre about my suggestion that she join a family consisting of one husband and four wives. I was able to explain why it had to be that way, but it was so weird she couldn't immediately wrap her head around the idea.

Fortunately, Jenna had enjoyed a very active sex life in the years since we'd been together. She'd spent time with women as well as men, and she'd had several rewarding threesomes. I persuaded her to take some vacation time so I could take her home "just for a visit." I introduced her to Iris, Lena, and Jenna, and those three women ganged up on her, planting mental suggestions that we could be one (very) happy family.

She was sold on the idea by the second day with us. We celebrated by taking her to bed and making that first time all about her pleasure. We did everything we could to arouse and satisfy her.

I don't want to give you the impression that I was some kind of patriarch who ruled over our family. That was not how it worked. Although I'd come up with the idea for our unique family, each of us gravitated toward different roles.

Jenna organized amazing trips to spectacularly beautiful places, where we hiked, swam, or biked all day, then enjoyed sex with each other all night. Lena specialized in pushing us to explore our kinky sides. Every so often she'd put on some leather, pick up a whip, and make us all do very strange things that were strangely satisfying.

Ellen was nurturing. She seemed to understand the special challenges that came from having five very different people in one romantic relationship. She always knew how to encourage us to support and love each other. I'd expected that our strange little family would be a success because we were all good people who'd try to make it work. That was true, of course, but Ellen was the person who knew HOW to make it work.

Iris was the brains of the family. She was the one who came up with ideas for things we should try.

And me? I was the sole source of testosterone in an ocean of estrogen.

This is hard to explain because all the women were brilliant, strong-willed, confident people with plenty of opinions about how things should work. But one thing they agreed on was that they all wanted a man to be the head of our family. They felt I should lead so they would have someone to follow. The idea was that I was supposed to talk to all of them about what they wanted to happen, and then it was my job to make a decision for all of us.

The fact that I'd come up with the plan and invited them to join made them all see me as our leader. Besides, I'd spent years benefitting from harvested emotional energy. I'd attained a level of advanced development they wouldn't achieve for a long time.

Still, I can point to several parts of the family dynamic where the women ruled. There were topics where my opinion was not welcome.

For example, the women decided collectively that we needed to be married. That surprised me, because it is not legal for five people to wed. The ladies explained to me that this wasn't a problem because all we needed was a commitment ceremony where we all pledged our love and devotion to each other. There would be wedding gowns. Rings. Cake. The usual stuff. They argued that marriage licenses were not required.

They also decided that all of them wanted to have kids. A lot of kids. Having children was part of my plan from the beginning, but I didn't think about the details. I was mainly interested in experiencing parenthood and harvesting the abundant emotional energy children generate continually.

But the women decided the specifics; they made it clear that my input was not required. They determined that we would have an extended "honeymoon" for a few years when we would enjoy each other's company and do the kind of fun things people do before becoming parents. The women would decide when the honeymoon was over. Then we would all follow a plan Iris made where we would have the commitment ceremony, and then immediately get started making babies.

And by "immediately," that's exactly what they meant. Iris came up with an idea that had us get married in the morning, and then conceive our first baby that afternoon. Crazy, right? But this was Iris. She knew exactly how to make that happen and still feel natural. She designed a day that became the most meaningful in all our lives.

We'd been together for almost two years when the women informed me that they had decided our honeymoon was over and it was time to get married and start making babies.

They said we'd have one baby every year. They picked an order. First Iris would get pregnant. Then Lena, Ellen, and Jenna. Then the cycle would repeat until all the women had two or three children each, depending on how everybody felt at the time. They liked the idea of having a lot of kids running around, with a range of ages. I liked the fact that it would generate copious emotional energy.

I know that sounds kind of weird. It seems sensible to me because this isn't a marriage with just two people. If we want all five of us to be happy, we have to organize things that happen organically for most couples.

Since the women can control their monthly cycle, Iris coaxed her body to ovulate in the early morning hours of Feb. 14, which is Valentine's Day. The idea was that every year we'd celebrate our wedding anniversary on Valentine's Day, and on that day every year we'd conceive another child. I thought this was a brilliant idea - just the kind of thing Iris would imagine to create a special Valentine's Day tradition for our little family.

On the morning of Feb. 14, I woke up next to Ellen. We'd had sex the night before while the other women had a threesome across the hall. The erotic energy generated that night was especially strong because all of us were thinking about what would happen in the morning. We were anxious to start the next chapter of our lives.

I woke up with an erection, just like always, but Ellen and I didn't use it to have sex. The women wanted my balls to be overflowing with seed by the time Iris and I conceived our family's first child that afternoon. It took a bit of concentration for me to get my boner to relax, but I managed to calm myself before Ellen and I went down for breakfast.

Lena and Jenna did the cooking that morning. I found Iris sitting at the table, looking nervous as she sipped her coffee.

"How do you feel this morning, love?" I asked, kissing her cheek. I sensed that she was anxious, agitated, and aroused.

"I feel exactly how you'd expect me to feel, Jim," she said. "The other bitches messed with my body to make me more fertile. They've got my hormones so jacked up that I feel like a cat in heat. There's a hot itch burning between my legs. I need you to extinguish the blaze."

I sensed that Iris was a boiling cauldron of lust. When I sat next to her, she reached under the table and began massaging my balls. It took about a nanosecond for me to get hard again.

"If you keep that up, I'll never last long enough to get through the ceremony," I said.

"You damn well better," Iris said. "I am counting on you to empty these balls into my fertile pussy."

The child we planned to conceive would be special in several ways. Although Iris would be the biological mother, our child would grow up with five parents. Starting in the womb, the baby would bathe constantly in emotional energy from five adults. It would be the first human born with the ability to harvest and control this energy. It was an amazing thing to imagine.

Daniel showed up at breakfast. He was to officiate at our commitment ceremony. "Today's the big day," he said. Because he had such refined senses, he was able to tell that Iris was massaging my balls under the table.

It made him laugh. "You can smell the musk in this room!" he said. "It's a good thing you don't have long to wait before you consummate this marriage.

"Do you mind if I check your belly, dear?" Daniel asked Iris.

"Go ahead," she replied. Daniel put his hand on her stomach. "You're ready," he said after a few seconds. "Your egg is where it needs to be. This is the perfect time to breed."

Breed?

"You make it sound like this is a stud farm and Iris is a thoroughbred mare," I said.

"Don't overthink this," Iris said. "I need you to be my stallion today. My sperm donor. It's not complicated."

Everyone ate quickly, then the women took Iris upstairs to get ready for the ceremony. Daniel suggested that I take a shower before getting dressed. I thought that was a fine idea. It would help calm my throbbing cock. Just thinking about what was about to happen fired my erotic imagination.

After I finished my shower, I put on my outfit for the day. It was a white tuxedo with just one splash of color - a bright red tie. I hadn't seen the gowns my brides were wearing, but they'd informed me that they would also dress in white (which symbolized the purity of our love) and red (which symbolized the living energy that bound us together).

It took very little time for me to get ready, and I knew the women would require much longer to get dressed and fix their hair and makeup. Daniel suggested we have a little chat.

"There's something I should mention about the vows you're taking today," Daniel said. We'd all written individual vows, and it was supposed to be a surprise to hear each other's words for the first time during the ceremony. Daniel was the only one who knew in advance what each of us planned to say.

"The women got together and made a decision to pledge to be submissive wives," Daniel said. "I don't want you to be too surprised when you hear that."

"I'm surprised already," I said. "None of those women are particularly submissive. Lena's about as submissive as a wolverine. Why would they pledge that?"

"It was Lena's idea," Daniel said. "All the women are competitive to a degree. Lena's background as an athlete makes her especially competitive. They worry that eventually, they might start to compete against each other.

"They also recognize that a marriage of five people is very untraditional. They think the union will be stronger if they embrace a traditional relationship between the husband and his wives. If you are in charge, they think it will make it easier for them to follow your lead instead of fighting among themselves."

"I can't picture them fighting each other," I said. "I've never seen anything that suggests they'd ever do that."

"I think there's something else at play here," Daniel replied. "You were the one who came up with the idea for this kind of family. You were the one who decided who the wives would be. You are the one who has evolved the most because of your increased experience with living energy. They want to acknowledge that you led all of them to the place they are today, and that they want to continue following your lead."

"Wow," I said. "That's not something I expected would happen."

"Jim, I think part of this is you make them feel like women without making them feel inferior," Daniel said. "This is particularly true when you use your ability to reach into their minds and sense how they want to be treated - especially in bed. They've learned they like being treated like loyal, devoted, submissive wives. They think it will make everything easier as the years go by. I believe they are probably right."

Daniel put on his own outfit for the day. He wore a traditional black tuxedo that contrasted with the white garb the rest of us had. We retired to a long balcony where we had six rocking chairs. Sometimes, at sunset, all of us went to the balcony to enjoy each other's company.

Eventually, the women sent Daniel a wordless message that said they were ready.

We went to our patio for the ceremony. I saw my brides lined up beside the pool. They were so lovely it made me ache. They wore very simple gowns. Imagine little black dresses, only in white, with bright red sashes tied around their waists like belts. Their hair was fashioned in classic updos. Iris had a garland of red flowers in her hair, signifying the special role she would play after the ceremony.

"Ladies, I've never seen anything more beautiful than how you look right now," I said. That comment triggered a swirling field of emotional energy.

Daniel had us gather around him.

"Friends, today we consecrate the union of five people whose love is strong enough to last forever," Daniel said. "Today they begin a journey seeking endless ways to devote themselves to each other and to the children that will come from the marriage of their spirits, minds, and bodies.

"James, you may speak your vows," he said.

"Iris, I felt love for you the moment I realized how special you are. You see more, feel more, understand more than me. You make me more complete.

"Lena, your fierce spirit tells me how much we can do if we try. You make me work harder, go farther, be stronger.

"Ellen, your generosity of spirit is a testament to goodness. Whenever I feel discouraged, thinking of you reminds me of everything that is kind, gentle, and generous.

"Jenna, your determination inspires me. You make the world a better place by being in it. You make me more optimistic about all things.

"Ladies, I'm sure you feel the same living force I detect right now, right here, in this place. When the five of us are together, we equal a whole that is greater than the sum of our parts. Together, we can make our dream last forever."

Daniel took a breath, then said, "Ladies, you may speak your vows."

They began speaking in unison; I hadn't known that would happen. It was like a choir of angels.

"We desire to live as the wives of James Allenson and each other," they said together. "We were girls when you met us. Innocent. Unknowing. You made us women. Fierce. Powerful. You proved your love by keeping us close to you until we were strong enough to go out in the world on our own.

"Thank you for bringing us together to forge a family like nothing before it. We pledge to be loving, devoted, submissive wives who always support you and each other. Forever."

Daniel reached into his pocket and removed a box containing five rings. Iris designed the rings, and none of us had seen them yet. He gave me the first ring, saying, "This is for Lena."

I took Lena's hand and gave her a ring with a heavy gold band and a lovely pink stone. I later learned that all of the stones were "fancy" three-carat diamonds; the word "fancy" just means they were in fancy colors. Ellen got a blue diamond, Jenna got a yellow one, and Iris got a green one.

My ring had a brown stone sometimes called a "chocolate" diamond. Three carats are too big for a man's ring, so mine was about 1.5 carats. All the rings were unique, but they all featured a similar design with recurring golden swirls that reminded me of geometric patterns I'd seen in some of the paintings Iris had created in the past.

Putting on the rings marked the end of the ceremony. In an ordinary wedding, we would kiss each other. But this was no ordinary wedding.

"By the power of your mutual devotion, I declare you to be husband and wives," Daniel said. "Go now and consummate this marriage. Plant your seed and cultivate the next part of your life together."

The women took Iris' hands and led her to the bedroom. I followed behind, admiring the way the white wedding gowns conformed to their sexy bodies. Thinking about what was about to happen made my heart begin to pound.

I made a conscious effort to calm myself, but it wasn't easy. By the time we reached the bed, all five of us were generating a powerful field of crackling erotic energy unlike any I'd felt before. Daniel placed himself in the next room, where it would be easier for him to harvest the staggering amount of excess energy we expected to produce.

Imagine how the air feels just before a storm begins. It was like that as the women removed Iris' clothing, one item at a time. It felt like an erotic ballet. They removed my clothes, and then led me and Iris to the bed. Iris was panting softly as we stretched out next to each other. The other wives placed a pillow beneath her bottom; the idea was to make it easier for my sperm to swim downhill on the way to her egg.

I gave Iris a deep, soulful kiss, and sensed that she was hungry to begin. I wanted to climb on top of Iris and give her what she needed, but I'd been informed in advance that the other wives had planned how this should go and they would let me know when it was my turn. They removed their own clothes, and we began.

I kissed Iris' lips as my other wives began caressing the rest of her body. Jenna began kissing, licking, and sucking on her right breast, while Ellen did the same on her left. Lena spread Iris' legs and began kissing and nibbling the soft, tender flesh of her inner thighs. The wives agreed that Lena was better at eating pussy than any of the rest of us, and I suppose that's why she was chosen to get Iris prepared to accept my cock.

Husband . . . I am ready for your seed, Iris said wordlessly, speaking mind to mind.

We love you, wife, I replied silently. Thank you for giving us a child.

Lena's tongue found Iris' clit, and it triggered an eruption of energy that made us all gasp. Iris began to thrash around, so the women and I held her down. She moaned loudly, tossing her head back and forth as Lena ran her tongue up, down, and around. We all sensed that Iris was about to climax, which was something we didn't want to happen yet. We worked together to postpone her orgasm so it would be stronger when it finally occurred.

12