All Comments on 'My Perfect Tens Pt. 15'

by JQueen9

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
JQueen9JQueen921 days agoAuthor

I'd like to express my thanks for the exceptionally warm reception you readers have given to every chapter of "My Perfect Tens." It's gratifying to know that so many of you voted 5 stars for my little story. I am currently putting the finishing touches on another sci-fi series which I tentatively plan to title "Breeding The Bride." IMHO, my best work on Literotica so far is a sci-fi series called "Enslaved." Again, I appreciate the interest you have consistently shown to my work.

KurtVKurtV21 days ago

Brilliant. Just brilliant. 5 stars

moondraemoondrae21 days ago

This story series was great, thank you very much!

Here is an idea for you: A spin-off, about ten to twelve years into the future, revolving around Junior as he makes his first steps around women of his age.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Great story. Well done!

A sequel would be fun!

DooDeePlanBDooDeePlanB21 days ago

Thank you for an enjoyable wee series.

I was hoping to find out your premise for how they explain the immortality & non-ageing of the 5 MCs (& presumably the kids & future generations too?) to those around them, but will just have to use my fertile imagination lol.

ClearmuseClearmuse20 days ago

Fun series, I'll probably revisit it someday now that it's all out.

Tybalt3141Tybalt314118 days ago

Very nice. The characters matured nicely as the story progressed. The sex was hot. I find myself envying all the characters, who are going to live lives full of love, satisfaction, and lots of erotic sex. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJQueen9@JQueen9
I worked as a professional writer and editor for many years. But I published fiction when I was younger, and I've had a longstanding interest in resuming.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES