My Perfect Woman Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah Johnson," Mr. Butcher said, "been caught smoking pot again I see. You know what to do."

Johnson looked at me then Mr. Butcher said,

"Claire, you may as well watch this so that you know what happens to any pupil or staff member who breaks the rules. Johnson, get on with it, we haven't got all day."

I sat there almost squirming in my seat as Johnson took his trousers and under-shorts off and moved towards the desk. I caught a glimpse of his semi erect cock as he moved and bent over Mr. Butcher's desk.

By then Mr. Butcher had retrieved a leather strap from somewhere and had walked round his desk to the other side of Johnson from me.

I watched with shock, some excitement and a dampening pussy as Mr. Butcher landed 10 swats on Johnson's bare backside.

He stopped at 10 then he turned to me and said,

"Okay Claire, you will have to do this quite a few times so you may as well get some practice on Johnson here. You give him the second 10."

Shock was really getting a hold of me as I replied,

"Me! I'm going to have to punish the boys as well? Like this?"

"Yes, come on girl, it's part of your job, don't be shy, Johnson is expecting it for being a stupid little boy."

I managed to get to my feet and took the strap from Mr. Butcher. As I lined myself up my brain was working overtime. I had never seen, nor been spanked before and I was a bit terrified. I was also getting a bit horny. Here was a boy, only 3 or 4 years younger than me, naked from the waist down, and he was expecting me to thrash his backside with that strap.

I finally let swing with the strap and Johnson didn't even flinch.

"Harder." Mr. Butcher said.

"So I did, and this time Johnson did flinch."

"That's better, keep going Claire."

So I did, and as I did I felt the terror diminish and my arousal rise. I was almost enjoying it by the time I had delivered all 10.

"Right Johnson," Mr. Butcher said, "up straight, get dressed properly then off you go to assembly,"

As Johnson stood up I saw his cock again, but this time it was rock hard. My arousal level increased.

Once Johnson had left I asked Mr. Butcher,

"Why is it that I have to spank the boys if they have been naughty?"

"Which would be more humiliating to the boys Claire, being spanked by a male teacher or being spanked by a beautiful girl only a handful of years older than themselves?"

"Good point Mr. Butcher."

"Conversely Claire, if you are naughty, I will get one of the boys to spank you."

When Mr. Butcher said that my brain got an image of me being spanked, naked, on the stage in front of the whole college.

"Sorry about the interruption Claire," Mr, Butcher continued, "but punishments have to be delivered as swiftly as possible. That has put us behind schedule, we have to go to assembly now, we'll go through your schedule after assembly. Come on."

I followed Mr. Butcher to the main hall, but on the way we stopped at the staff room and he showed me the locker that was to be mine. I left my bag in the locker then followed Mr. Butcher and we were soon up on the small stage where I saw 7 or 8 men, presumably, teachers, all looking at me. I quickly rubbed my thighs together to try to judge just how aroused and wet I'd got.

I turned and looked out over all the pupils and saw that they were all looking at me. I was the only female in a room with around 100 men and boys. What's more, I was stood near the front of the stage and I wondered if any of the boys could see up my skirt.

Mr. Butcher droned on in the same way the headteacher used to when I was at school, then he introduced me to everyone telling them,

"Claire's role will be to assist all the teachers with setting up lessons and helping the teachers as they conduct the lessons. As she is the only female in the college she will assist in subjects where only a female can, and also, anywhere else where she is needed."

When Mr. Butcher said that I had a vision of me in a Human Biology class, naked and spread on a table with lots of boys examining me, and judging by the expressions on the faces of some of the boys there, they were imagining the same thing.

Mr. Butcher continued,

"As you all know, punishments are needed all too often here, and I believe that the humiliation aspect of those punishments could be a lot greater so part of Claire's role will be to administer those punishments..

Claire will also assist with PE lessons and I'm sure that she will be able to demonstrate many aspects of sports to help you all learn.

Well, I think that that's about it for now, although I''m sure that Claire's role will expand as time goes on. Right, off to your first classes boys. Claire with me if you would."

I followed Mr. Butcher back to his office where he asked me if I'd noticed that all the pupils and the staff were wearing uniforms, telling me that he expected me to wear a similar uniform as well, adding that it would obviously have to be slightly different since I was a girl. He then got a plastic bag out of a cupboard and gave it to me telling me that that was my uniform.

"Put it on now please Claire."

"Err where can I change?"

"Right where you are Claire."

I was a little surprised to say the least, but remembering that he had already seen me wearing just a G-string and a blouse, I thought. "sod it" and started getting undressed.

I took my blouse off first and I saw Mr. Butcher staring at my tits. Then I unfastened my skirt and let it drop to the floor.

"Good girl Claire, no underwear, keep forgetting those and you'll soon have the boys doing exactly as you say."

I didn't tell him that I'd stopped wearing any form of underwear since I'd left home.

I walked over to where the plastic bag was containing my uniform and I saw that Mr. Butcher's eyes were following me. I walked passed the bag then turned back so that I could open the bag whilst Mr. Butcher was still looking at my naked front.

Opening the bag I saw 2 items. Firstly what looked like a skirt, but there was very little fabric there. I unfolded it then held it up. It was so light that I thought that it could float away. It was also VERY short.

"This is my uniform skirt?" I asked.

"Yes Claire, the governors and I had a discussion about your uniform. Some wanted you to wear shorts that were a smaller version of the trousers that the boys wear, and the others wanted you to wear a skirt. Your top is one of the shirts that the college basketball team wear so I compromised with the skirt / shorts debate and got you some skirts that just about match the shorts that the basketball team wear."

"The boys must wear running shorts for basketball," I said, "this skirt can't be more than 25 centimetres long."

"Twenty two actually. Are you going to put it on or are you going to do your duties like that all day Claire?"

"Would that be a problem sir?" I asked.

"No not really, I'm sure that everyone here would appreciate you gesture, but put the uniform on please Claire."

I did, the skirt first, and as I smoothed my hand down the front and the back I confirmed that it only just covered my butt and slit. The basketball shirt was of a men's vest design and very revealing. It was way too big for me and I just knew that it would be slipping off my shoulders all the time, and the arm holes went nearly to the bottom of the garment. The hem of the top ended just above the hem of the skirt. I just knew that my tits would be on show most of the time.

I giggled a little to myself as I realised that I could probably forget the skirt and wear just the top.

"There you go Claire, it fits you perfectly. I'll give you some spares just before you go home. Now lets go through your schedule."

The document was on Mr. Butcher's desk and I had to bend over a little to read it and I just knew that he was staring at my tits.

I found it a little difficult to concentrate because of everything that had happened in the last hour or so, but I managed to hear that I would be assisting the English teacher during the next lesson.

"Wow," I thought, "this is not at all what I was expecting, but hey, I could see that I was going to be mighty horny a lot of the time that I was working."

When Mr. Butcher finally stopped talking he gave me my schedule and a map of the college and wished me good luck in my new job.

Off I went using the map to find my way to Mr. Brown's classroom. Just before I got there the bell rang and all of a sudden the corridor was flooded with dozens of young men. Most of them staring at me as I kept walking.

One of the boys accidentally bumped into me and I felt one of the shoulder straps of my top slide off my shoulder but there was too much going on for me to check if I was displaying a tit, or to pull the strap back to where it was supposed to be.

I found the classroom and walked in. The whole room went deadly quiet and Mr. Brown, presumably, eventually came to me.

"You must be Claire, am I glad to see you, err, all of you, you may want to cover yourself."

I looked down and saw my right nipple. It was nice and hard.

As I straightened my top I replied,

"Oops, sorry, Mr. Butcher just gave me my uniform and as you can see, it's too big for me."

"Well the skirt certainly isn't too big, I can just about see your pussy."

"Sorry, again, Mr. Butcher gave it to me."

"Well you can't do anything about that right now but I think that Mr. Butcher made a good choice both with you and your uniform, don't you agree boys? Hand those books our please Claire."

As I did so I was still feeling a bit shocked but also feeling happy and pleased with myself for landing a wonderful job. I could see that I was really going to enjoy working there.

"Settle down boys." Mr. Brown said, "I'm sure that there will be plenty of opportunities to see more of Claire later."

The rest of the lesson went just like I expected it to, me doing things that the teaching assistants did when I was at school, except that I was very scantily dressed and the pupils got to see my goodies every time that I had an 'accident' when I had to lean over one of the pupils, or bend at the waist to pick up a pen that boys suddenly got clumsy with.

By the end of that first lesson I was just about over my shock and I was starting to relax. As I walked to my next lesson, it was PE, I didn't even think about what I was going to wear until I entered that changing rooms and saw about a dozen boys all in various stated of undress.

Shock hit me again, partially because I'd never seen so many naked boys at one time. I just stood there, staring as the boys continued getting changed. My pussy had just about dried up during the rest of Mr. Brown's English lesson but as soon as I saw those cocks it started flooding again.

"Hello Claire," I heard an older male voice say. "I'm Oliver Jones, the PE teacher. I'm so pleased that Mr. Butcher scheduled some of your time with me. Get yourself changed and come into the gym."

I looked around and saw nowhere where I could get changed in private then again I thought, "sod it," and went to end of the bench that had boys changing by it. I pulled my top off then dropped my skirt then realised 2 things, firstly that most of the boys there had stopped changing and were now staring at the naked me, and secondly, I had no PE kit.

I looked around for Mr. Jones but couldn't see him so I asked the nearest boy where he was.

"Probably in his office, over there."

I looked 'over there' and saw the office with some movement inside so I walked over to it, still totally naked.

"Excuse me Mr. Jones, but Mr. Butcher hasn't given me any PE kit."

Mr. Jones just stared at my naked front then nearly a minute later he replied,

"Wow, I can see why old Butcher offered you the job Claire, beautiful. Err kit, well we haven't got any girls PE kit but I suppose you could wear something from the lost clothes bin over there, help yourself."

As I walked over to the bin I was a little disappointed that he hadn't told me to help him like I was. The bin only had one item in it, and it was another basketball shirt, but even bigger than the one I had been wearing.

"This isn't going to stay on." I thought as I slipped it on then turned back to see that the boys had continued getting changed.

Mr, Jones came out of his office as loudly said,

"Come on you lot hurry up, I'm sure that you'll get plenty of opportunities to see the steaming hot Claire's body later."

I wasn't sure how to take that because Mr. Jones still hadn't told me what he expected me to do.

Once we were all in the gym Mr. Jones announced that since it was raining outside we were all going to do circuit training. He then got the boys to quickly setup a whole series of obstacles round the edge of the gym. As they were doing this he told me that he wanted me to go round the circuit first to set a benchmark time.

When he said this I instantly realised that because I was only wearing that over-sized basketball shirt I would either spend ages trying to stay decent, or I would just let it do whatever it wanted to. I chose the latter because I wanted to set a good time for the boys to chase.

Mr. Jones set his stopwatch and set me going. By the time I had completed the first obstacle the right shirt strap had fallen off my shoulder and my right tit was exposed. The strap came of my left shoulder as I ran to the second obstacle and as I jumped onto the little trampoline to vault over the horse the top didn't go up with my body as I took off.

When I landed I was totally naked and I realised that the boys were following me round and cheering me. I doubted that it was because I was setting a good time.

I continued attacking the obstacles and got a very pleasant surprise when I climbed the rope that was hanging from the ceiling. Or should I say when I was sliding down the rope I got the pleasant surprise. The knobbly bits were rubbing along my pussy and clit and I orgasmed.

Somehow I managed to hang onto the rope about 3 metres up and when I was able I looked down at my audience as saw and heard most of them were looking up at me, cheering me and egging me on, but a couple, including Mr. Jones were just smiling. I guessed that they had realised that I had just cum.

I continued the circuit and quickly realised that most of the rest of the obstacles were designed to have me spread my legs quite a bit. I wondered if that was a deliberate act by Mr. Jones, but I didn't really care, I was actually enjoying exposing myself to all those boys.

When I got to the end of the course I was out of breath and I stood with my feet apart, bent over with my hands on my knees.

"That was a good time Claire," Mr. Jones said, "that will take some beating. Right, we'll get the boys started. When you're ready put your kit on and come and join me."

I looked around and saw that all the boys were staring at the naked me. I smiled and felt that familiar, nice tingling in my clit and nipples.

As the boys followed Mr. Jones to the start I looked for my top but I couldn't find it anywhere and I guessed that one of the boys had hidden it. I went over to Mr. Jones and he started to tell me to record the times that each boy started the course, but when he looked up from his clipboard and saw that I was still totally naked, he said,

"There's your clothes Claire?"

"I don't know sir, one of the boys must have hidden it."

"That doesn't surprise me, you'll just have to stay as you are for the rest of the lesson."

That didn't upset me at all, in fact, not only was I getting used to all those boys seeing my goodies, I was actually enjoying it, a lot. I was so happy with my job.

I stood at the start of the course taking the names and recording the times that each boy started. As they were waiting they were all getting a good look at my naked front, and about half way through the line of boys I realised that I was stood with my feet well apart. I was sure that the boys could see my protruding clit.

The lesson came to and end and Mr. Jones announced that none of the boys had achieved my time. I felt a little proud that I'd done better than the boys, even if it had cost me (ha) an orgasm and left me naked.

Back in the changing room Mr. Jones looked at me and announced to everyone that it was shower time. He was obviously expecting me to have a shower as well and I guessed that there wouldn't be a girl's shower so I watched all the boys strip naked then I followed them into the showers. By then about half of the boys had grown erections and I stared at them and I waited for a shower to become free. I was amazed that only a small number of boys appeared to be shy and were trying to cover their hard-ons

My pussy was rapidly getting very wet and it was nothing to do with the water coming out of the shower heads.

Soon I was showering in the midst of all those naked boys. As I looked around I saw that all the cocks were pointing to the ceiling and facing me. I felt good and so wanted to bring myself off, or better still, one or more of the boys to make me cum. I resisted the urge knowing that it was one thing to be naked in amongst a lot of naked boys, especially since the teacher had put me in that position, but I didn't want to put my new, wonderful job at risk by deliberately doing something sexual.

I didn't have any soap or shampoo so I settled for a warm, long, rinse then I went to the office and asked Mr. Jones if I could borrow a towel. He handed me one then told me that I'd need to bring one of my own in the future. As he watched me dry myself he also told me that I'd need to sort out some PE kit as well, then he added,

"Or you could not bother and do your job like you just have. The boys really appreciated it and I'm guessing that you enjoyed yourself as well Claire."

I think that I blushed a little knowing that he had known that I had orgasmed on the rope and I quietly replied that I had enjoyed myself.

As I was getting dried and dressed I decided that I really had enjoyed helping with PE naked, and I'd enjoyed cumming in front of those boys. I also decided that I would see if I could get away with always helping Mr. Green whilst naked.

Next up it was lunchtime and I went and got my sandwiches and went to the dining room. I saw a table with Mr. Jones, Mr. Brown and 4 other adult males sat at it so I went and joined them. Mr. Brown introduced me to everyone as I sat next to a Mr. Green.

We made small talk whilst I ate then I got out my schedule as started to study it. Mr. Green saw what I was doing and he said,

"All a bit confusing is it Claire?"

"Just a bit."

"It's not surprising, but it will make sense when I tell you a few things."

I put the document on the table between us and noticed that his eyes were looking at my tits through the armhole of my top. I felt my nipples go hard and my pussy tingle.

"Claire, for starters there are around 100 students here split in to 8 classes. For most of the time they stay as a group moving from classroom to classroom. Any student who wishes to specialize in any subject will have separate lessons in a corner of the classroom, that is where you come in Claire, unfortunately us teachers cannot teach 2 classes at the same time even if they are in the same room.

By the looks of your schedule you will be helping in all subjects and by the time we get to the end of the semester it looks like you will have assisted every class in every subject. Then we start all over again the next semester."

"Wow, I am going to be busy."

"You are, but I for one will find your help very valuable."

"What subject do you teach Mr. Green?"

"Please, call me Noah, and I teach Biology, and having a female subject will be invaluable to the education of the boys."

"You mean Human Biology?"

"Yes Claire, is that a problem for you?"

"No, not at all, it's education."