My Perfect Woman Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I said that I remembered what you Henry had said, and I again got an image in my head of me being spread eagle on a table and a class full of boys exploring every part of my body. The tingling got stronger.

"I didn't think so," Mr, Green said, "I heard that you assisted a PE lesson whilst naked."

"Yes, Mr. Brown didn't provide me with and PE kit and Mr. Jones said that it was okay for a girl to be naked in front of boys."

"It certainly is Claire, and a fine specimen of womanhood you are too, I look forward to seeing you in my classroom."

I wondered if he meant seeing me helping him hand out books or seeing me naked spread out in front of the class.

The bell went and I looked at my schedule, then the map, then I headed to the History classroom via the teachers lounge to drop off my lunch things.

Both History and the Geography went off just about as I would expect a teaching assistant to do, and I sort of forgot that my skirt was so short, and that everyone could see my tits if I bent over even a little bit. I was feeling quite relaxed and happy when the final bell of the day rang. I said goodbye to Mr. Black, the Geography teacher then went to the Principal's office to retrieve my 'street' clothes.

"Ah there you are Claire, come in, how did your first day go? I hear that you ended up totally naked in the PE class."

"Yes sir, sorry sir but I didn't have any PE kit and Mr. Jones could only lend me a very large basketball shirt. It fell off me shortly after the lesson started and one of the boys hid it."

"That's okay Claire, it's perfectly normal and acceptable for girls to be naked in front of boys. It's actually good for the boys as it teaches them to respect the female form. If you wish you can do all the PE lessons naked. Would you like that?"

"Wow," I thought, "I could hardly believe what I was hearing. I guessed that within a couple of weeks every one of the pupils at the college will have seen me totally naked, and I will have seen every one of them naked in the showers. All those hard cocks"

I felt my pussy and nipples tingle some more then replied,

"Well it does solve the problem of what to wear for PE, but wouldn't it be against college rules or even against the law?"

"There are no college rules regarding girls and as for the law, this is a private college and not within police jurisdiction. Also, it will save me having to get some PE clothes for you."

"What about when the PE lessons are outside sir?"

"PE lessons are always within the college grounds so you have no worries there Claire. Good, that's settled then. Now, your college uniform, I trust that you found it acceptable?"

"Oh yes sir, very smart and practical."

"Good, I have 3 more sets for you, when you aren't getting them washed you can keep them in your locker in the staff room and change in and out of them by your locker. I'm sure that the other staff members won't mind."

"I'm sure that they won't." I thought, "neither will I."

"Excellent Claire, I'm sure that you will enjoy your time at the college and I'll see you in the morning."

"Err sir, my clothes. I doubt that I would make it home dressed like this, I'd hate to have to explain to the police that what I'm wearing my work uniform."

"Good point Claire, yes, you left you clothes here this morning didn't you?"

"Yes sir."

"You may get changed here again then drop your uniform off in your locker on your way out."

"Thank you sir." I replied as I started to take my uniform off leaving me naked in Mr. Butcher's office with him staring at me, again.

Once naked I looked around for my 'street' clothes but couldn't see them. I turned to face Mr. Butcher who seemed to be in some sort of trance. After a few seconds I said,

"Sir, my clothes."

"Oh yes, here they are."

He got them out of a drawer and handed them to me. He kept watching me as I slowly got dressed then as I left his office I said,

"Good night sir, see you in the morning. Oh sir, would you prefer it if I got changed in here each morning and evening? You could keep my uniforms in that drawer."

"Good idea Claire. See you in the morning."

As I walked out of the college and to the bus stop I thought,

"Why had I just volunteered to get totally naked twice per day, in front of a man who was old enough to be my father and obviously a bit of a pervert?"

"I smiled to myself as I knew the answer.

*****

*****

"Well Harper, Henry," I said, "that's how my first day in my new job went, so how were your days?

"Wow, that was amazing," I said, "I never knew that private colleges were like that."

"Bloody hell Claire," Harper said, "My dream job, do you think that they want a second girl teaching assistant?"

By that time of the evening, all we did was the dish washing then we went to bed. As Harper and I were making love (with the door open), I asked Harper if she'd really like doing what Claire was doing.

"You mean bringing herself off with that vibrator, can't you hear her, or doing Claire's job?"

"Both Harper, I'm going to get you one of those magic wands for when I'm not around. As for the job, I doubt that it pays as much as you're getting now."

"Probably not, but look at the benefits, I wonder how long it will be before she's getting fucked as part of her job."

"True, but wouldn't you just love all those boys seeing you naked, and you seeing all those cocks."

"I certainly would, I guess that I'll just have to settle for you Henry."

My response to that was to ram my cock into her pussy as hard and as deep as I could.

"That was nice Henry, do it again please."

*****

The next 3 days Claire came home a very happy girl, telling us the bits that were new. She'd done PE again, but with a different group of boys, and she'd started the lesson totally naked.

Claire had given up trying to count the number of times that she's flashed her tits, butt or pussy, and she'd got changed each morning and evening in Butcher's office with him staring at her.

On the Friday evening Claire was bubbling over with joy and I couldn't resist asking her why she was so happy.

"You'll never believe what happened in Biology today. Just about everything that my imagination had come up with actually happened."

"You mean you were used as a live subject for the boys to explore every part of your body?" I asked.

"Yes I was. It started with the teacher, Mr. Green, saying that the class was going to explore the differences between men and women's bodies and that the class was lucky in that they had a perfect specimen of a women standing at the front of the class."

Mr. Green hadn't for warned me and I felt my clit and nipples start to tingle when he said that. My imagination was also running wild.

Mr. Green continued by saying,

"I know that you have all had the basic sex education lessons when you were at school, but today we will be going much deeper into the subject. I'm sure that all of you boys have looked at yourself in the mirror and realised that girl's bodies look different and that you've tried to imaging what a naked girl looks like, well today is your lucky day. Claire, would you take all your clothes off please?"

My heart started to race a bit and that tingling got stronger as I started to take my clothes off, and when they were off I just stood there with my hands by my sides. What I hadn't realised until later was that I'd stood with my feet about shoulder width apart.

"As you can see, Claire has breasts, I don't think that Claire will be upset when I say that her breasts are on the small side. I'm guessing that Claire is grateful for that as I can't imaging what it is like for a woman to have to carry around huge breasts.

Claire is also one of the lucky girls who has larger than average nipples. Girl's nipples are much more sensitive than boys are and some girls are lucky enough to be able to achieve an orgasm just by nipple stimulation.

Moving down you will see that Claire has developed that typical female shape of a narrow waist and wider hips. This is nature's way of developing the female for the possibility of child bearing.

As you can see, Claire's whole genitals area is denude of hair. This is not natural but it is the chosen option of most young ladies these days. Hair removal is usually done by one of three ways, shaving, hair removal cream, or laser treatment, which method do you use Claire?"

"Oh, err, I shave. I can't afford laser hair removal."

"Well now that you are working Claire, maybe you can save up to have the hair permanently removed. Now boys, I'm sure that you are all looking at the front of Claire's Vulva, or pussy as it is usually called. Like faces which are all basically the same but different, Vulvas are all basically the same, but all are different.

Claire has what is commonly called a coin-slot vulva, one with no Inner Labia sticking out. Don't worry boys, you can all get a closer look in a few minutes and I'm sure that Claire will point out each part of her vulva.

Lots of men make the mistake of seeing skin hanging down from between her legs and believe that skin to be her clitoris but it isn't, that's her Inner Labia. All girls have Inner Labia, to one degree or another, that tends to hide her vaginal entrance, but as you can see Claire has virtually none.

One part that Claire does have which is bigger than usual clitoris. Most girl's clitoris isn't visible when she's just stood there, but as you can see Claire's is. She is stood with her legs slightly apart, but I know that you will still be able to see it when she closes her legs, Claire, if you would please?"

I closed my legs knowing what Mr. Green had said was true. After a few seconds he continued,

"Claire is lucky enough to have a clitoris hood that is not big enough to cover the clitoris itself. This makes the girl more prone to accidental stimulation which we will discover in a few minutes.

Okay Claire, now is the time for you to let the boys get a much closer look at your body and for you to answer any questions that they have. Please climb up onto the table with you feet nearest the boys, and spread your legs as wide as you comfortably can.

Boys, come and gather around the table."

Almost instantly I was surrounded by all the boys in the class.

"Good, Claire, please get up on your elbows so that you can see as well as feel where the boys are touching you and boys, ask Claire any question that you want. Remember, the only stupid questions are the ones that you don't ask."

Again, almost instantly, multiple hands were on my tits and my pussy, and the questions started.

"Why is your pussy all wet Claire?"

"It is a natural bodily function. When a girl gets even slightly aroused her body start producing lubrication just in case that arousal leads to penetration."

"So you are aroused right now Claire?"

"Yes, in a situation like this the vast majority of girls will get aroused."

"Are these little ridges of flesh along the insides of you pussy your Inner Labia Claire?"

"Well spotted, as you can see mine have never developed like most girls do."

"I can see that your clitoris hood isn't covering your clitoris Claire, why is that?"

"Two possible reasons and one definite reason. Firstly, either my hood stopped growing too soon or my clitoris kept growing when perhaps it shouldn't have. The definite reason is that every clitoris grows when its owner get aroused.

"Can I rub your clitoris please Claire?"

"I'm happy that you asked, every boy should ask the girl for her permission to touch her sexual organs. I know that most of you didn't ask me before touching me but these circumstances are different. It is part of my role as a teaching assistant to submit to having my body touched for the purpose of furthering your education.

OUCH!

Whoa there young man. I know that girls have quite a bit of soft tissue under their nipples but that doesn't mean that their nipples can be tugged, squeezed and pulled like that. Girl's nipples need to be handled gently, the lighter the touch the more the girl will get aroused."

The hand got more gentle.

"Your hole appears to be opening on its own Claire, why is that, is something going to come out of it?"

"My vagina is opening a little because I am getting very aroused. It's expecting something to penetrate it. Vaginas express natural lubrication as part of the body's preparation for sexual intercourse."

"Does that mean that you are going to let us all fuck you Claire?"

"Definitely not young man. Intercourse is an act between 2 willing people and it would not be appropriate for a demonstration of that nature to take place as part of Mr. Green's lesson. Trust me boys, when it comes to your time to experience sexual intercourse you will know what to do, it's part of your DNA."

"Can we feel inside your pussy, err vagina Claire?"

"You may. When you have a finger in there feel around the front of the vaginal wall for a rougher patch of membrane. That patch is the girl's G-spot and rubbing that is guaranteed to raise the girl's arousal level."

The questions stopped as every one of the boys queued up to finger me and try to find my G-spot. Most of them did, and when the second boy did find it the attention that my pussy, and my tits, were getting proved to be enough to send me over the edge.

"Ooh shiiiiiiii, I'm cuuuuuummmmming." I loudly said and my whole body started shaking and jerking.

I wasn't in control of my usual senses but I did manage to hear Mr. Green say,

"Well done Smithers, you have just pushed Claire over the edge and she is experiencing an orgasm. These usually only last a few seconds but as you can see, Claire's is continuing for much longer. That is probably due to the situation that she is in. Any girl who displays herself, naked, to so many boys who are fondling her body would find it very difficult to not experience a very intense orgasm.

Also, as you can see, Claire's body is shaking and twitching. Girl's orgasms come in various degrees of intensity. Sometimes they are so weak that the girl gives no outward indication that she is having one. Sometimes they are so intense that the girl loses control of some of her muscles and even her brain. Claire's current orgasm is obviously of the more intense variety.

Now, as I'm sure that you know, when boys and men achieve their own orgasms their penis starts to go soft and it is a while before they can perform again. Girls are not like that, they can experience multiple orgasms in rapid succession, providing that the stimulation is there. Smithers, get you finger out of Claire and let another boy try to get Claire to have another orgasm."

I had started to come down from my high by then but as Mr. Green told the boys that he wanted them to try to stimulate my G-spot so that I had another orgasm, the thought alone stopped my high from descending any lower.

Up I went again as I felt two fingers penetrate me. They both bent upwards and my G-spot started sending the right messages to my brain.

"Oh sugar." I exclaimed and over the edge I went again.

The next penetration happened whist I was just starting to come down. Then it happened again as a different boy's finger invaded me. Then again.

I think that I had 8 orgasms before the last boy removed his finger from me and it's very fair to say that I was shattered and VERY happy.

Fortunately, the bell for the end of the lesson rang just as I was starting to breath normally and I heard Mr. Green say,

"Okay boys, we'll continue this lesson next week, now off you go."

Mr. Green turned to me and said,

"Well done Claire, I'm very impressed, you answered all the questions in a very professional way, even when that boy asked if they were going to fuck you. Actually, I would have no objections to some actual copulation if you believe that it would improve the boys education. What have you got next period?"

"Thankfully I've got free period, I need a rest."

"I can see why. Get dressed and off you go, my next class will be arriving soon."

As I walked out of the door Mr. Green added,

"I really am pleased with old Butcher's choice of a teaching assistant."

I really did need that free period and I sat quietly in the staff room sipping a cup of coffee.

*****

*****