All Comments on 'My Perfection'

by glowing

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Lovely

Very emotional and sensual. Such a lovely erotic story with only a few spelling issues here and there to distract from the tale.

Apart of the editing, this story reminds us that there's nothing sexier than a person secure in body and mind, someone that is truly comfortable in their own skin.

In contrast, supposedly model-perfect beauty was needy and high maintenance, exhausting and not even feminine, draining him mentally and physically.

To be feminine means you enjoy every aspect of being a woman--you rejoice in it. When you flirt you do so because it's natural to you, not because it's a tease. You're proud of your body no matter what the type. I think nothing is sexier than that.

Thank you for a good read!

TiggerTooTiggerTooalmost 18 years ago
I second the first comment.

I was 23 when I met the sexiest woman I've ever seen. I asked other young guys if they had the same reaction and they said they did. She was in her sixties, had wrinkles on her face and gray hair. She probably never was a beauty and certainly wasn't when I met her.

When I'd see her around work, she'd smile at me and it was if the sun god poured out radiance and love from her onto me. At that moment, I was the only one in her universe. What an incredible feeling to be so loved (in the nicest sense of the word).

Great story and important message. Thanks.

Phil

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A very erotic tale

Glowing:

A very erotic tale and the ending left the reader dreaming about where the relationship was headed and hoping it would be to further romance and love. From a Horny 'ol Sailor, Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Well done

Great story, I really enjoyed it. I'm 24 and I'd love to meet such an appreciative man!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous