My Perfectly Made Girlfriend Pt. 02

Story Info
Sam fully accepts becoming Sonaya.
2.1k words
4.67
12.2k
13
5

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/16/2023
Created 10/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter two, our story continues.

****************************************

Sonoya lay cuddle next me, her second favorite place it seemed in the entire world. We had been together just over two months. I was amazed at how much she had already changed. She had gone from a shy, nervous IT tech who wore panties under his khakis to very cute, mostly passable woman. It was rare I ever woke before her, and watching her sleep was nice.

I work as contractor and system installer for IT and security firm. On the road so much I am pretty much homeless, I have my personal mail mailed to the company secretary. In the two months since meeting Sonaya, my life definitely was looking up. Sex was fantastic, it great having company. I had met her in guy mode for drinks, popped her cherry, and called corporate to see if they would hire him as my apprentice. They sent me everything that we needed by fax.

I remember that morning after our first night. I remember waking him up early only female clothes he had was his soiled knickers.

"Hey sleepy head, you need to get up." I was just stepping out if the shower.

He just meekly tiptoed into the bathroom, "let me shower" He was really trying to sound fem. Which being six inches shorter and almost hundred pounds lighter, he definitely could pull off.

I smirked, ok decision time. Today was my last day on this site, I was almost 100% sure anyone I wanted corporate to be my assistant I could get. I gathered up his khakis pants and shirt laying them one bed. I laid one of t-shirt and his panties on the other.

She stepped out of the steamy motel bathroom I stopped him. I reached and grabbed his handful of limp flesh between his legs. Towering over him, I could feel him tense up as I groped him, then he relaxed.

"Get dressed I will run you home so you can get ready for work." I spoke as an order, not a question. Fear gripped his face.

"Terry, I can't go back." He leaned into my arm. "My family is devote, if they find out I am a woman, my family will kill me, for bringing shame on them."

"So what do want to do?" I asked earnestly.

"Can I stay with you? I promise I will become a better wife than any real girl. I will cook, clean, and give myself to you anytime you desire." His eyes pleaded with me. I know it is strange you don't hear me say her right now, but the pronoun her or she is something I felt was earned. One set of panties and a bra does not a lady make. But I was aware of how much of her troubles was caused by me, for wanting to pop a piece exotic ass.

"Ok Sam." I thought for a bit. "You are going to go home. Act like nothing has changed, if asked, you tell them you were working with contractors all night to finish this project up." I could feel his naked body trembling in fear. "You will grab every important document you have, cc, bank account, birth certificate, diplomas, anything you need to. You will pack a backpack full of essential clothes and grab your passport. Do you understand? "

He nodded. "You will meet me at your office. Make double, triple sure you get everything you need. You will not get to go back home. Do you understand?" He nodded. "Leave your panties and bra here, this is the last day you will wear male clothes if you decide to come to work."

Upon saying that last part I felt a warm oozing of cream coat my palm I looked down realizing I had been groping him the whole time. He leaned in kissed my shoulder. He realized I was giving him one last out. If he didn't want to put his whole life behind and wanted to continue being Sam, he could, but if he was really Sonaya, this was his chance.

The ride to Sam's apartment was a quiet one. He looked so uncomfortable in his guy mode, almost hugging the passenger door. "Sam, all serious if you don't want to leave your, life I won't be mad. But if you do, from what you told me, you pretty much have make whole new start. I leave at three today. Heading to another assignment, I need to know by noon if your decision." I stopped in front of his apartment. He didn't answer, just got out.

I grabbed a quick unhealthy breakfast and headed to the plant to finish up what little I had to before the egg heads got there. My last morning was spent shadowed by two of our techs they would make the magic happen. We had our final meeting and sign off by ten and I was packing up. I had already received the fax from corporate to sign up Sonaya as my apprentice if she showed.

I was loading the last of my tools to get ready to take back to the hotel. As I turned to see Sam with his backpack, I smirked. "New beginning?"

"Yeah, so what is next?" Looking down at his feet.

"Next is you look at this folder,and give me an answer. You probably will need a pen." I handed him a simple manila folder with all the information for employment. Job duties, inadequate pay, apprentice position under me. His jaw dropped.

"Shit, this is actually real." His eyes lit up. "I hoped..but...yes. definitely yes." True to his word, he did have all his paperwork and his life in that backpack. He informed his boss he was quitting and going to work as my apprentice. She took it really well,she told him she was going to miss his cute panties. Which made his cheeks blush hard. By noon, Sam was my apprentice, by his first paycheck, he would no longer be Sam, but Sonaya female on every piece of paper trail that could be had in the state of California.

As we drove to hotel, I looked over at Sam. "I am going to hold you to what you promised me." He looked at me strange. I pulled into a mall parking lot. Not very full for a Thursday a little after 1pm. I handed him my gold card. "A girl needs luggage and clothes. I am going to drop the tools off at the hotel. Ship to our next site. You have about two hours to go get your hair and nails done or started. You have to be Sam for the flight tomorrow, but from then on Sam is only your nickname at work." He nodded and skipped out of car.

I pretty much spent my time getting the tools boxed and shipped. My cock was already excited about seeing Sonaya again. As I drove back to the mall, I half expected to find Sam wandering around, lost. But that was not the case, I called his cell phone when I walked in. He well she was coming out of the Dillards with fresh makeup, hair look cute and fem in styled pixie slight pink tint. She sparkled as her khakis and work shirt were gone, replaced with hosed legs, respectable two-inch heels, and loose top. She smiled as she wrapped her arm into mine.

"Wow, ma'am. I left a friend here do you know what became of him?" I admired how fem she had already become.

"I think the ladies at Dillard's killed him permanently." She giggled in my ear, latching tightly to my arm.

She had a three bag luggage set. Several suits of work clothes, female, of course. A couple of bags from Fredrick's and several from Dillard's and the various make-up counters. She did her best to speak softer, I could see her mimicking young girls' walks and telltale flirting cues.

We shopped and talked. She came out more and more. Her confidence was sexy as hell, and she knew the effect she was having on me. I bought her a hat that helped hide her short hair. She begged to let me get her ears pierced. I told her not till her orientation was done.

I had told my HR director about Sam wanting to become Sonaya. She was so giddy about having a new girl on our team she already had planned their week to a tee. Including her initial visit for hormones and transition treatment. If effort made her a woman, Sonaya was already light years ahead of the cis women she mimicked.

Our last stop was adult store in the mall, a Spencer's. We picked out some silly t-shirts and oddities, found a daddy's girl t-shirt and necklace that said princess. I found a silicon surprise that I slipped in the basket as well. She was like a teenager in a candy shop, touching and trying on everything. Teasing me with fuzzy cuffs, cat ears, cat paw gloves, if she could grab it she looked at it. I found my hand gravitated naturally to her curvy butt, and she clamped on my arm for dear life.

By seven pm we had picked up dinner and headed back to now our hotel room. I told her why she still needed to be Sam for a few more days. Becky from HR had already put the things in motion that once orientation was over, she would legally be Sonaya and on her way to getting an F instead of M in her gender box. She was almost in tears.

After we finished our take out, I told her to get a shower and I would be back with some wine to celebrate our new beginning. Honestly, as smoothly as everything was going, I kept expecting it all to blow up.

I returned bottle and two plastic wine glasses in hand, to see her lace trim olive toned ass on my bed with a pillow under her tummy as she was zoned out watching YouTube video on developing and finding her female voice. She had scribbled notes and a to do list two pages long.

I set the wine down and slide between her legs. They were smooth and muscular and I bit her soft ass cheeks as he clinched as soon as assaulted her. Her face looked up and saw who I was, and she forced herself to relax. I had found some warming lotion, and I started to apply it and she looked back, holding her own. Then matter-of-factly just pushed her panties down as I lay behind her, like college student to busy studying but still wanted her boyfriend's D.

I unzipped my pants and slide them off as I climbed up behind her in bed. She pushed her ass up to me. I smacked it hard, leaving my handprint on her pale skin. She yelped and wiggled as I smacked it hard again and she swore something under her breath. "Daddy" she whined.

She snapped shut her laptop and tried to wiggle free as I grabbed her hips, pulling her ass to me. "Oh, I am daddy now?". She looked back in fear.

"I am sorry... master? Daddy?.... Terry.." I held her hips in my hands like vice. "I am trying to learn how to be the best girl for you." I eased up and leaned down and kissed her. I slid into her lubed, willing ass as we kissed. Each stroke felt better than the last as she rocked on me. She was using her muscles to squeeze and milk my cock. Her arm to push back and meet my thrusts, her moans were soft and earned, not faked or out of pain.

"Fuck princess, you learned so much in half a day I am scared of how much you will have learned in a week." I felt her body spasm at the praise and could tell she was fully enjoying this a lot more than last night. I rocked her faster, making our bodies clap. I was hard for so long, I knew it would not last very long. I pumped her and she begged for more. Arching her back and matching my thru, I came before I was ready, filling her ass with my seed.

"Mmm daddy, is this what every night is going to be like... "she pushed back and matched me rolling on my side. Laying in my arms, pushing me back inside her boy pussy.

"I hope it's better." Nuzzling her bare neck as held her close. "Thank you Sonaya." I drifted off to sleep with her trapped in my arms.