My Perfectly Made Girlfriend Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His thighs slapping against my ass, my face buried on our bed mattress. I could only moan, and let the waves of pleasure fill my head, as I was being fucked hard and dry. God, he was ruining my pussy ass, and I wanted more, it hurt so much, but damn I wanted more. I felt his hand pulling my short hair as if my toes weren't enough, so I was on my knees on the edge of the bed. He was wearing my sissy pussy out in pure lust. I could feel his need, and my body was on fire. I pushed back with each thrust and moan and felt my head pulled back. I reached between my legs to rub my soft cock, fingering the head, imagining I was fingering my real pussy. I spasmed so hard, as my cock leaked, as I felt the huge rush of endorphins. I cum so hard on his cock, my hand full of clear ooze as he buckled hard.. I was panting so hard...my only warning was his load bathing my ass and making it slick with his hot man cum. I felt him lay on my back, panting as we basked in post orgasmic bliss. I lay naked under him, and I never felt so good. Panting, he fell beside me on the bed, as he pulled out I felt so empty, I wanted him back in me. I rolled over and lay on his chest, his hand pulled me closer and found the small of back. His breath on my face, y ran my fingers thru his chest hairs. I hurt so good and felt so alive.

"Terry." I smiled, half drunk from his primal fucking. "No way I am staying in the valley." I ran my cheek into his chest, loving his smell.

He gripped me and held me. I am not sure he believed I was his, but there was no one who would ever have me. We laid there for a short, blissful eternity. I finally pulled myself together and on wobbly knees, made it to the bathroom. I had planned so much for tonight, but I wanted nothing more than to clean up, put on that red nightie. Then ride him till he begged me to stay.

Needless to say, nothing ever worked the way we planned. Grabbing a quick shower and touching up shaving, I was ready for more. Terry was laying out clothes for taking me to dinner. A new dress hung on the door, with heels and a hose. I looked at it, while it was beautiful.. I pouted a little inside. I wanted my man, dang it.

My body still ached, though the hot shower and cleaning helped. I had rubbed an ample amount of lube, thinking we were staying in. He was showering, and I bit my lip. I slipped into the steamy bathroom and slid the shower door open, stepping in behind him. I ran my hands over his wet body. I pressed against his naked body with mine. I was so much shorter, but I rubbed the front of his chest while I teased his backside with my cunt. "You sureee you want to go out.'' I pinched his nipple and kissed his strong back. That back of his a few moments ago was pumping his seed inside me. I let my nails flick his man nipple as I rubbed down his front. I pushed till my soft hand wrapped around his now erect 7 inch uncut cock.

It lathered and I stroked his rod. Biting his wet back as I slide my cunt against his body. I might have felt bad if I was hard, but it felt so natural, my smoothness against his hairy body. He moaned as he turned to face me. Spraying me with the shower head... "Yesss daddy.. Get your girl all wet again.. I stroked him with both hands. The steam made for a sexy humid sweat bath. I licked my lips and dropped to my knees, taking his girth in my mouth. I licked his tip and closed my eyes, letting myself let things take their course.

My tongue greeted the fresh skin and soft musk of his manhood on my lips. I peeled his foreskin back as I bathed his slit with my tongue. I dove deeper and let him bulge my cheek as I slide his cock in and out of my mouth. One hand stroking him, the other cupping his huge sack. I looked up wet and his face was a mask of pleasure and satisfaction. I rocked my head faster, fucking his cock with my mouth. My short hair against my scalp as I took him down to the back of my throat, gagging as I had to pause. I coughed, then tried again. I could only talk half of him, but I gave that half all my attention. The more he moaned, the hotter I got, and harder I sucked. He grabbed my head, moaning, thrusting into my mouth. I could feel it coming, and I wanted it. I wanted my man to cum in my mouth. Looking up at my man, I wanted to drain him. I was greedily sucking him when it hit the back of my mouth. There wasn't a lot, but it was hot and salty. I was still trying to get a taste for it; I swallowed it quickly before I could focus on the taste. Bobbing and milking, as his body leaned against me and he moaned. I licked my lips, looking up at him as water dripped off him into my face.

Cupping my face, he smiled. "Princess" and my clitty throbbed so hard inside of me. I smiled, as the shower and the drops of water off his body washed my face clean. I could stay in that shower forever.

Needless to say, I was spanked for being a bratty girl. I didn't care, as I sat across from him at the semi fancy dinner. My new dress and hose, my ass ached but in a good way. He took every opportunity to treat me like a lady. I ate it up. I looked at myself in the mirror when he was away. I saw so much room for improvement. I wanted longer hair, boobs, and to lose some more weight. I sighed and smiled as I waited for him to return from the bathroom.

I was tapping my finger on my phone when a text message appeared. It was from Zena and Bree's group text. "Hey girl" was the text. With pictures of GIFs of girls giving head, and getting fucked hard and raw, and closing text. "Have fun."

"So you get bored and look at porn now." Terry's voice whispered in my ear, startling me as I froze. "In public no less." He put his hand on my shoulder and rubbed it. I loved his touch, my clit was already sore from all the action, now it was screaming for more.

"I know daddy. I should be taken back to the hotel room and punished some more." I looked up, giving him my best puppy dog eyes.

"You have about punished the daddy, out of me." He smiled as he took my hand and we left back for the hotel. I didn't want to go anywhere tomorrow. I had what I wanted right here. I looked at Terry and I bit my lip as I rubbed his crotch in the car. I smiled as it was soft in my hand.

"Behave." He said, "Got everything you need for tomorrow?"

"Yes, daddy." I leaned in, trying to reach his cheek.

"Seriously, Sonaya." He looked concerned. "Are you positive you want to give up everything to become a woman?" He looked away, afraid of the answer.

"Terry, since you popped my cherry. I have wanted nothing more than to be your perfect woman." I pulled his arm to me. "Tell me what you want, I will do it. Boobs, as soon they can operate, pussy the same... I promise I will grow my hair, hormones you name it anything." I was almost begging.

"And your family?" His face looked more concerned, as if searching.

"They said they will kill me if they ever see me again." I looked down, actually weighing those words. "Terry, I told you if you let me stay with you I will become the best wife you could ever ask for." I reached and touched his cheek. "Terry, I love you." I don't know where all my emotions came from, but I started crying because I wanted him to know so badly it hurt.

"I like you too, probably love.." I could see Terry stumble over his words. "I just don't want to be alone again." I could see he was hurting.

"If I could get out of going to the Valley, I would." I cried as I held his arm. A thought popped into my head.

"Baby. I promise you will not be alone again, as long as you are with me." I kissed his cheek and took his phone and took a selfie with us in it. I called Zena.

"Hey girlfriend, you come up for air.'' Her voice was loud over the car Bluetooth.

"Only because he made me." I laughed. "Hey can you do me a big favor?" I put my hand over Terry's mouth and he bit my finger.

"Sure hun what?" Zena laughed.

"Can you take care of Terry while I am gone? He will get lonely without his girlfriend to release his sexual frustration," I said.

"Are you serious? Hell yeah, but I mean for real he is your man." She spoke.

"It's a woman's responsibility to take care of her man's needs. All of them, besides, I rather you than anyone else. I mean, we were already going to have a threesome when I got back... wasn't we?" I asked, wondering why she sounded so shocked.

"Um.. no.. we are going out on a double date. You, him, Bree and me." She laughed, "but hey I will ride your man if you want. May ask Bree if she wants some." My heart sank, but damn if the images of those three going at it didn't make me jealous.

"Of course, hun. I will ask Terry." I moved his head up and down, "He agrees." Giggling as I hung up the phone.

"Say it." I looked at Terry.

"Best future wife ever." He stuttered.

"Damn straight." I kissed him and finally let him leave the parking lot.

12