My Perfectly Made Girlfriend Pt. 05

Story Info
Sonaya meets Brit and is transformed, legally.
6k words
4.75
5.7k
4
1

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/16/2023
Created 10/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes I know its been awhile for this chapter, I will be honest I had lots of ideas and rewrote it several times, it took time to figure out where I wanted to go and start ending this series. Thank you all for who have patiently waited. Also the last chapter and final is mostly done. So should be out soon. Thank everyone for the support and criticism they have hopefully helped craft a better story writer out of me. I hopefully am getting somewhat better at editing. Thank you all who have read this so far.

*********************************

Chapter 5. A new Sonaya

Leaving Terry was the hardest thing I had ever done. My ass was still sore from our last morning together and I had even stolen a couple of his work shirts. The airport was very friendly as this was the first time I had ever flown enfem. I had to use my old ID, no one said a thing. Yoga pants,loose blue shirt gave me the appearance of a young girl. Drawing very little attention from people. I missed the feel of my earrings and necklace Zena has talked me into. Yes they were clip on but she had said one I got back ladies day.

Looking at myself in a mirror I barely believed I was so fem. Almost week and half I was a guy who liked to dress. Yet one night of Terry's cock and I found out my life was a lie. I walk away from my first job and became Terry's apprentice.

"Miss Sonaya?" The airline attendant smiled. "First class can board now."

Brittany from HR, the vaulted bitch as Terry would say, had upgraded her to first class. Since I got hired it was a contest between Brittany and my ex boss Rita to who was going to text me most. Rita asked if I was still happy. Brit was excited to meet me and really "help me" become the best I could be.

The seat was amazing, I was browsing saved videos on my phone, makeup tips, hair styling tips.. and when I was sure I could watch. Little secret video of Terry taking me on our hotel couch. It wasn't long or super sexy but I admired Terry's tight ass and strong back as he hammered into me. My ass tensed at the remembrance of the deeds done and his firm control of my body.

"Your boyfriend?" She smiled. I nodded. "He is a stud." Handing me an extra napkin.

"Was it that obvious?" I whispered.

She smiled, "Hun it's easy to tell after you work on these enough when a lady is watching porn. Plus you were drooling a little." She looked at the screen on my phone. "Besides, I would want a video if my man looked like that."

The rest of the flight passed by as we chatted and the hours passed by. She even convinced me to give her a copy of my sexy video. She sent me one of her and the uptight bitch in the back having their first mile high club experience.

My fears and uneasiness were slowly drifting away.

As I made way down to baggage, stood a bleach blonde housewife looking teenager holding a sign Sonaya. She bouncing excitedly when she saw me approach.

"SONAYA, so good to meet u girl." She was dressed professionally, huge boobs, and styled platium blonde hair. Her face was in a fixed smile. She gave a long hug, pressing her tits against me.

"Have you been here long?" Asking as I found my luggage.

"Just got here." She looked at her phone. "Yes we can make your appointment with Dr. Blake." She grabbed by hand I was thankful I had taken Terry's advice on tennis shoes. The woman dragged me as she power walked in her heels.

The next moments of my life after I stepping into Brittany sports car were the most terrifying of my life. Brit's command of that little BMW in the California traffic, made me reevaluate my life. Brittany's driving was road rage with sassy NASCAR and a video game swerving all in one. I was beginning to believe all Terry has said about her was true.

An appointment went Dr. Blake went smoothly. He gave me a complete physical and signed off on paperwork to start my transition into being a woman. Brittany talked to him and he nodded a lot. Before we left I was given my first hormone shot, and a prescription that helped with my female voice as well. Brittany hugged me so tight as we left, welcoming me to being a real woman. She squeezed my ass and told me that we should grab dinner after I was checked in at the hotel. I asked about a car, she just smiled. I will drive you or take a cab.

I was exhausted from the jet and the meds but mainly Brittany's driving. I laid on the bed in the hotel, it was barely after three, and looking at my phone there were still no messages. I rebooted it and realized I was still in airplane mode. Biting my lip I winced as I turned it off and a flood of text and missed phone calls came in.

17 from Rita

24 text and 3 missed calls from Zena and Bree

And two from Terry.

T: call me once u are safe from hurricane Brittany

T: don't let Zena scare u but there was an accident at work. I am ok just a few stitches. Love u.

My heart sank, as I checked the time stamp I just missed him

I thumbed his phone but it went straight to voicemail.

Zena called seconds after my message. "Girl? You ok? We have been worried about you." I started to talk but was cut off. "Terry is fine, he was hit by a piece of metal conduit that was not properly secured. Don't worry nurse Bree and Zena will take care of him till you get back."

"Where is he, I would like to talk to him?" I said with more panic than necessary.

"Sonaya he is ok. He is doing his drug test and getting signed out." Zena's voice stern but reassuring. "Check ur messages, breath once you calm down call me tonight"

"Fine, please tell him to.call.me when he can." I was nervous but Zena put me at ease. "Thank you Zena."

"Oh hun it our pleasure, besides we stay with him tonight. Doctor asked if someone could else he would have to stay overnight." She breathed. "We got you sister." I could hear someone ask is that Sonaya?

"Hey princess." Terry's voice made my heart flutter. "Before you worry. I am fine." I guess he could hear my breathing. "Don't cry, it just cut my arm a little. They are being over cautious. You do what Brittany tells you to as if I told you myself. Understand." His voice firm, I agreed before I knew it. I heard him hand the phone back to Zena. Tell her I will call her once we get back to the hotel. "I guess you heard him princess, I will watch him. I promise you sis." Zena's voice was calm and soothing.

"I know sis. Just tell him I will be back soon as I can." I felt my heart ache knowing Terry probably thought I had abandoned him. But he had told me to listen to Brittany as if she was him. I missed him, I wanted to comfort him. I wanted to hold and be held by him. Pull him to my chest and be everything I promised him I would be.

"Hey Sonaya, hang up." Zena's voice was cheerful. "I promise Bree and I will get him taken care of." With that I heard the line click. I quickly read over the Zena story book of messages. She told of how Terry got hit with a random piece of conduit and it gashed his right arm. He was trying to take care of himself when Bree found him. She even sent a picture or two of the three inch cut, it looked bad but like Terry would say only a flesh wound. Wiping my eyes I was crying, before I realized I was very emotional. My heart was back with Terry and as much as I wanted, I had to obey what he said.

Brittany buzzed my phone about dinner. I snapped out my daze and unpacked, I was not sexy or had the curves I wanted. I was spoiled by Terry, who seemed to find me sexy in everything. I skipped my work out this morning to spend just few more minutes with Terry, and laying in his strong embrace. I closed my eyes as I started doing my deep squats and slowly counted as I did each one. My goal was originally one hundred a day, but I found I loved how my glutes burned when I was done. I began pushing myself to do a goal of two hundred a day. Knowing it is not an overnight thing. But I could already tell the difference in how my ass seemed to pop in the yoga pants. My count was over a hundred as I bounced and worked out to my phone's speaker music. Flexibility had never been my strong suit as guy, but I wanted to do things. I spread my legs wide and worked on stretching my inner legs, until I could do the splits. It hurt as I know I was making muscles and ligaments scream for mercy but I stayed there till the pain stopped. Then worked on more basic yoga and flexibility training I had seen on YouTube. I then started my planks to make my core better. My guy weight was 170, in one week I was already down to 155, and my goal was 140 or less. As I finished I looked at myself in the mirror. Flexed, bounced my ass a little, turned to see if noticed I more curves or anything. Terry would always catch me doing this and say "dammnn" I would blush so hard, then want to jump him right there. Hard to believe in such a short amount of time how much I was head over heels for a guy, but I was.

I was putting on a nice dress, and fishing out my heels, and hose. When Brittany called, saying she was down in the parking lot. I hated that I didn't have real earrings but I clipped on a couple and the necklace Terry gave me before leaving. Checking myself in the mirror I looked good, as I could for not having any boobs or long hair. Brit honked the horn for me to hurry and I obliged.

Brittany was true to her word ; it was a working dinner as she had tons of paperwork for me to go over, and sign. She was amazed at how feminine I already had become. She thought I was faking it. Little things such as my nails, how I listened and nervous traits all seemed to be second nature. When the last of the paper work was finished. Brittany asked me if tomorrow would be good to get the legal changes done, I agreed. She asked if had thought about electrolysis and permanent hair removal. She knew some top notch people who could do amazing things. I let it slip about my hair, and she flipped out her phone and scheduled something for after dinner. She bragged she was my new fairy godmother.

After dinner, as we were waiting for the bill, I let curiosity override my good thinking. "Brittany, what do you think of Terry? You know he got hurt on the job today."

I saw anger flash behind her baby blues, she made fist then smiled at me. "Oh he did?" I knew I had said something I shouldn't have. "As usual I am the last to know." Her smile was forced rather than natural. "Oh don't worry I am not mad at you." She tapped the numbers on her phone.

"Terry, when were you going to tell me about the accident?" She didn't even let him speak. "All and I mean ALL accidents are supposed to be reported to HR immediately. Especially field accidents." She paused, and grabbed my hand. "Oh, you emailed it. One last time Terry, call then email." Her voice a calm before all hell breaks loose. "My god Terry 13 stitches isn't a goddamn minor injury." She was now hurting my hand. "Don't you hang up on me. I mean Terry Humphries, don't you dare." She looked at me in that tight angry smile of hers. "That bastard hung up on me, told me to calm down."

She leaned back into the dining chair. "I swear that man does these things to piss me off."

"This has happened before?" I know I shouldn't have but I had to.

"Oh hun that guy is a HR nightmare, on a good day. I mean look at you." She smiled. "Sexual relations with a coworker, feminizing a client's tech and stealing him from a company." She took a sip of wine, flipped her hair. "I would fire his ass if he was not so sought after. Those red states love him, and as you can see we are pretty progressive company."

"Oh then how did you get him to work for you?" I inquired.

"Well, my husband and he started this company. Terry does the manual and the boots on the ground. Larry, my husband does the business and I, his doting wife, manage HR when he is off recruiting new business." She smiled.

"So why do you have such a problem with Terry?" Poking, more.

"Because he is so damn pigheaded. He voted for Trump... and he doesn't do anything to help support any worthy causes. The list goes on and on. Like today, 13 stitches and I am the last to know. Fort Worth, car accident I found out two days later. Walker, bar fight he showed up at board meeting with two black eyes." She took a long drink of wine. "Hun if you were smart you would let me find you a nice team and keep you far away from him."

Her words stuck like a dagger. I didn't know Terry that well. While he seemed so straight laced and proper I could feel the venom Brittany had for him. "Well, I think I would rather learn under him than anyone else." I tried to smile. "He has been nothing but a god sent to me. I was dying at my old job. My family is devout Muslim, the day I came out as a girl, they told me if they found me I was dead." I paused and my words seemed to slap Brittany. "Terry would have taken me with him even if you had not offered me the job."

"I guess he has some good qualities." Brittany smiled. "You need some hair extensions and some fun accessories." She grabbed her purse. "Nice to see you not easily swayed."

I spent that night at a beauty salon that Brittany took me to. Stephone was my stylist and he was fab, chatting with Brit as he worked my locks and teased my hair. I was given a blind fold. Several hours later my hair was down to my shoulders and I had a cute pink strip down across my face. Looking in the mirror I felt like a different woman. Stephone told me how to wash and care for my extensions, and maintain the color. I was glowing as I kept running my fingers through it to remind myself it was real.

We stopped by a clothing store for trans ladies like me. Dianne the store owner was loud and proud and as soon as we walked in I was whisked to a dressing room. Clothes, bras, forms, clinchers and support wear and I was looking more curvy than I ever could hope for. I was their dress up doll as I was trying and tugging spanks on a dress, then b cup forms then c cup. I was in blissful shopping heaven as I tried so many things on. I looked more curvy and sexy as I would model and throw my ass out when I turned. I HAD HIPS I HAD BOOBS, I would place my hand on my ass and it felt amazing. My body for once felt as feminine as I felt. I wished Terry was here to see me.

I looked at the pile of clothes and Britt said we needed them all. I protested as I heard Terry in my head saying two suitcases at most. "Brittany this is too much. I could never take all this to every site."

She frowned, and sighed. "Well then you need to get a real home." She sighed and she and Diane brought out a suitcase and filled it with necessities. They had decided on small b cup forms to give her top a nice curve and fem form without being too much. Diane smiled "at least till her natural tits came in."

We got back at the hotel around 9pm, midnight Terry's time. I looked at my phone Terry had sent one message and it said "I miss you, have fun."

Zena had sent three. Hey girl, he is at my place, I have him tied up and drugged. (There's nothing illegal) She signed it with three hearts then a kiss and an eggplant.

Bree's message was loading while I was stripping and getting into a nightie. It was a video of Terry in black and white bed. He was asleep and his hands in pink cuffs.

"Hey Sonaya babe, we promised we would take care of your man." Zena smiled as she showed a collared happy Bree in a red nightie and red collar that says slut on it. Her long blonde hair, round face was sparkling as was straddling Terry's leg as she was stroking him hard. She had perfect cheerleader body muscular legs and big firm boobs that looked so good. She was looking at the camera as she licked Terry's cock and nibbled down the shaft. There was smack as the camera moved to Bree's smooth white ass and pussy glistening.

"Bad Bree that is Sonaya's meat rod." Zena's voice could be heard. "You have to ask permission.

Bree turned to the camera with puppy dog eyes. "Pleassseee Sonaya can suck your man off. What.. I can.. Thank you mistress Sonaya." She giggled as she kissed his bulb head and started bobbing and sucking Terry's cock.

"See Sonaya, Bree is such a good girl." She turned the camera on herself. Zena's raven black hair and big breasts were bare, as smiled. "Oh don't worry babe, I wanted you to see what you are missing." She panned out for a selfie. Her body was toned and hard, and her cock was huge and hung like Terry's. Her skin was porcelain white and only was wearing black thong as she smiled and moved the camera back up. "Yeah hun this is so going in you once you get back if Terry will let me." She giggled as Bree sucked on Terry's cock.

There was a loud smack as the phone's camera moved. Then panned to Bree's ass as Zena spread Bree's feet and made her meat stick disappear into Bree's eager ass. "You wish Terry was fucking you like this right now don't you. Don't worry, only Bree is getting bred till you get back." The video continued as Bree sucked and was hammered by Zena from behind.

I was rubbing my pussy as I watched, my soft clit rubbing my slit as I wanted to be filled and fucked like Bree. A loud girlish squeal escaped my lips as my two friends fucked on my phone. My man was asleep and getting his cock milked. I was screaming tips to Bree in my head, tricks I had learned. Fuck she was about to get more cum than she wanted, I could see Terry's cock twitching and then it erupted in Bree mouth. She was not ready for how much Terry came. I smirked. I loved his taste and wished I was her, as she snorted out of her nose. Zena was slapping Bree's ass. She was rocking the phone as she pounded her girlfriend. Bree looked up, her face glazed with Terry's cum. She moaned as I could hear Zena moan and Bree's body relaxed. The camera turned back to Zena's sweaty face. "Hey baby hope you miss us as much as we miss you. I know Terry misses you." With that the video ended.

I looked down and I had rubbed my clit red, and was a clear sticky mess. My legs were rubbing together and closed my eyes and let myself climax. I moaned, imagining Terry fucking me. I felt so good. Drifting off to sleep. My phone woke me at 5 am. I grabbed a quick shower to clean off and headed to the hotel gym and worked out. It was a new experience putting my hair in a ponytail and working out with my forms. But the stares from other guys in the workout room was worth it. I snapped a pic for Terry, to wake up too. I sent it, with duck lips and half heart over my chest.

As I finished headed up to the room to take quick shower, making sure I didn't pull out my extension. I did my best to follow all Stephone's instructions. At 8am I was out the door, looking and feeling more fem than ever. My clincher gave small hour glass figure. The breast forms were tapped and secure feeling like real breasts. I even styled my hair and little and touched up my makeup. I had text Terry, and told him I loved him. I am sure he was already at work. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked nothing like my old self, heck I looked even less I did when I arrived. Brittany had told me not to shave. That afternoon we were going to the electrolysis clinic to get my facial hair and my problem areas done. While I was not looking forward to it, I hated even more people would see my old self's dark hair in places it shouldn't.

The ride was as "fun" as ever. Thankfully I had skipped breakfast so there was no chance of losing it. She was a different person, chatty and lively. She complimented me on my clothes and hair. It was a little different than yesterday. We pulled into her office building and her personalized parking spot. She still power walked in heels, like I could only dream of. I did my best to keep up and not run. She introduced me to the office staff, who was all very nice and courteous.

When we got to her desk, Brit turned on her heels, told me to shut the door. I did without even questioning it. "Now it's decision time." Brit had two folders. "I already know which one you want to do, but law requires me to tell you your rights and choices. But I will make it simple, Sam or Sonaya? Here or Terry's apprentice?" She layed out four folders, each varying degrees of thickness.

12