My Perfectly Made Girlfriend Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really? Sonaya and Terry." I smiled, as my heart fluttered and I felt like a wish was being granted. Brit gave a fake frown and put the two folders together.

"I kinda figured, I have most of the stuff filled out. Sign where the x's are hun." She handed me a pen. I started reading and signing. Brit lifted a picture off her desk and smiled at it. "Terry and Larry started this company, hun. I have known Terry since college, he was our first tech. I was pregnant with our first child when we got our big break. An 8 month consulting gig out in Oklahoma, Terry went and refused to let Larry go. 'Said a man should be with his wife when she needs him most.'' She shook her head. "I talked to Terry last night, I won't lie, Sonaya I hate you. I don't think you are good enough for him. But like Terry said, his life will never let him settle down like me and Larry. Terry is a lot of things hun, but he is honest to a fault." She turned to look at me. "He told me of your promise, to become the best wife ever, better than any female, and never leave him. He believes you." She studied me. "I swear to you Samual if you dare hurt him or leave him and I will find out." She paused, then smiled sweetly. "I will make sure you damn well know what a woman's scorn looks and feels like." She sat the picture down facing me. It was young 20 something Terry with much younger, happier Brittany and Larry at a party. They were all smiling.

"It's Sonaya, and I also told him if he would have I wanted to be his wife." I swallowed. "That has not changed one smidge in my mind Brittany." I finished the first stack, which was my name and driver's license, birth certificate and ssn. Pretty much all my id to be transferred to Soniya M. Humphries. I smiled as I read that name because Terry's last name was Humphries.

"Ok Sonaya," She checked over my paperwork. "I figured after talking to you, I should give you his last name now. Save us both paperwork in the future." She smiled.

I blushed, couldn't help it. Starting the next stack, of insurance forms, official documents clearances needed. "Brittany, thank you." I smiled as I realized I was being tested by Terry's closest friend, I understood why she disliked me. I was taking her friend in her eyes. Terry, a straight-laced conservative had taken a panty boy and made him his lover, and future wife. She thought I was in it for money or any host of reasons. When the last paper was signed, the last T crossed and I dotted. Brittany smiled and welcomed me to the company with a hug.

She called Terry on a conference call to tease that she was keeping her new sister in law. Telling him if he wanted her he would have to get his ass up here and get her. He of course chuckled, and said she is due back Tuesday night. We giggled, as flat spoken as ever. Brittany winked at me, "don't worry I will have what is left back to you on a Tuesday red eye." with that she hung up the phone. "Damn girl he has it bad for you." She giggled.

"Is that all the orientation?" I mean it was nice to be hanging with Brit but I kinda wanted to be back with Terry.

"Oh hun, I was done with that once you proved you actually loved my Terry." She smiled. "I am spoiling my sissy in law, for another day and a half. I promise you hun, when you go back to Terry, he won't be able to keep his hands off of you." She winked as she called her secretary and young black professional looking lad. "Please get these done asap. The folder right after it. She will be Terry's apprentice in the field." He smiled and offered his hand and I took it.

"We will swing by the DMV for your driver license photo tomorrow morning. But today I got to spoil my sissy in law." She hugged me. As I caught the sissy part each time. I wasn't sure what all she had planned because she kept saying "it's a surprise." I dreaded her surprises because that meant riding while she drived.

She took me to the Rizz salon, it was very very high end and the list of procedures it did was foreign to me. Brit, looked like she was ordering steaks. She looked and said she needs a full facial and chest electrolysis, a wrap, and oh if Bret can do a wrap. She giggled. Oh I will take the wrap, and my usual she smiled.

"A what and a what?" I asked.

"Trust me." Brit's eyes were sparkling. "I got you. Besides I don't want to pull the Terry card, but he did say last night you were to do everything as if he himself said it."

My eyes widened, as I instinctively bit my bottom lip. Brit caught it immediately. "Oh and full wax job" she winked. "Someone is so whipped by Terry.... I love it."

Spas can be wonderful relaxing experiences. Mine was hours of pain, full of uncomfortable body transforming hell. The smiling evil sallionist I swear took joy in zapping every hair on my lip, face, neck and shaped my eyebrows. I even got my ears pierced three times like Brit's. As I was lying in the bath soaking in oils. Brit in a bath next to me with cucumbers over our eyes all the pain seemed to fade away and seemed so worth it.

"So sis, you still want to go back?" She moaned in relaxed bliss.

"Sadly, yes." Wishing Terry lived close enough to have more sister days. I knew why Terry chose me now. I didn't care, glad he did, strange as it was I was missing him especially when I slept. I had become so accustomed to his arms, his scent, and well his cock. Brit had made me more of a woman, given me confidence and my body a break that I didn't know it needed.

"I can get you at ten a.m. tomorrow morning. If the DMV can get your driver's license done. "She sighed, "but tonight you need to come have dinner and meet your niece and nephew." I reached and squeezed her hand. "We will check you out, you can spend the night at our place."

That night I spent the night at my new sister in law's house. She and I gossiped and played with her kids,Will and Jimmie, who both wanted to show me everything. My false womb kind of ached as I played with them knowing I would never have children of my own. It was a numb pain, but right now I would kill to be a mom. Brit could see my pain, and she comforted me the way only a sister could. I knew it was dumb idea, even told her. She hugged me. We sat on my bed. Larry called to to us to come down stairs. Where he served up 5 burnt hamburgers. We giggled at his ability to run a successful company and never taught him to grill meat.

Larry was tall, a couple of inches taller than Terry, had salt and pepper gray hair, a runner's body. Where Terry had more muscles and strength. I couldn't help comparing them since they were "brothers' ', not by blood but by friendship and business. He smiled but he was definitely devoted to Brittany. She was a very dedicated housewife, and though she was my sister I saw why Terry had warned me about it. His life, his career was all on the road and the next stop. He could not, would not let himself have what his friend had because he lived through them. I am sure I would love to be a doting wife like Britt. After I helped get the kids to bed, Britt and Larry shared stories of their college days. How they had been three amigos since freshman orientation.. They were the perfect couple. I envied them.

The next morning Britt had me up at the crack of dawn as she tossed me a towel and water bottle and she was in running gear. She smiled, "ok girlfriend get that ass in gear. We need to get our steps in before we face DMV. And finish getting all the official paperwork done so you can head back today."

I yawned as I stripped and changed in front of Britt. "A day early? I thought you were kidding"

As we exited the house and Britt set the pace her longer legs made me almost have to jog to keep up. "yes, but you are his girl, and he is hurt." She smiled glowingly. "I am not so cold hearted to keep you apart." As we made the corner and two young studs jogged past us, we caught them staring because we were too. We both giggled as we quickened our pace.

The day drug on, pictures, ids, even a rushed passport change. I was officially becoming Sonaya Maurine Humphries. Everything I had now posted was female. More importantly, I was that much closer to fulfilling a promise to Terry. I would be a better wife than any cis woman. Britt made fun of my driver's license photo because I didn't look like a mug shot.

Britt drove me to the airport. I was able to catch an earlier flight back to Arkansas that left at 10 am. Which would put me there around 6 pm, their time. I texted Zena if she or Bree could pick me up and we could surprise Terry. I got an ecstatic yes, reply.

Brit hugged me and called me her sister. She gave me a brand new cell phone and trashed my old one, only saving the contacts my new life had made. She said to keep my old family from ever tracking me down. I have to admit what she said made sense. We hugged and kissed at the airport. I actually hated to leave her, she was everything Terry had warned me about but in an opposite way. Though I am sure if I had not lived up to her expectations my trip back would be to a different city. One thing I did learn was how to find my feminine voice, the throat spray, doctor prescribed helped, once I found it. I fought to maintain it, always. Talking to much Brit had cemented it in my memory.

Zena had sent, text saying to hurry home. Terry had gone crazy trying to work and hide from her and Bree. She even sent pics of Terry working with comments. She was a certified nut, but I could tell she did think the world of him. It was easy to do. Since the flight was short notice, this one was a coach, so I had a window seat. The guy next to me was a heavy fellow, but was nice, and did his best to be polite. I knew it was going to be a long four hour flight. I was excited, and nervous all in one. I looked at my reflection in the mirror, gone was my short hair. Replaced by new permanent extensions down to my shoulders. My makeup more professional, and fit my face. I had curves, and the silicon forms gave me a top, my clincher gave my waste a nice curve to it. Of course my ass was still amazing. My skin was soft and smooth, and I closed my eyes and felt so feminine, so right. Couple of weeks ago, the thought of what I had become was alien but. As I leaned against the window watching the country go by, I realized I was different in so many ways.

Feeling a soft push, and squeeze on my arm, my large seating partner woke me up. I had at some point laid my head on his shoulder. He was too much a gentleman to wake me. I am sure we looked like a father in daughter with the age difference. He smiled and scooted away a little more, I smiled and thanked him. He blushed a little.

As we landed, and we got off, he smiled. "You man is a very lucky one." He winked and laughed. "You told me all about him as you slept." Then disappeared down the terminal. I blushed a few shades, but honestly did not care.

12