My Perfectly Made Girlfriend Pt. 06

Story Info
Sonaya and Terry's final.
7.8k words
4.79
3.7k
6
3

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/16/2023
Created 10/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As 2022 ends I wanted to end this series on a positive note. I hope you all like it. I want to thank everyone for their feedback and support. I have learned so much from the constructive criticism that many have given me. I hope that from part one to part six the story has gotten better. I know my grammar is still not perfect. I do hope you enjoy it and hopefully, 2023 will be a story filled year as well. Thank you all once again. Enjoy.

**********************************************************************************************************

My Perfect made girlfriend. Part 6.

My hips swayed as I came down the concord of the airport. Yoga, pants, tits, and hair I looked great in the reflection in of the glass as the sun set. I knew either Zena or Bree would be at the airport to pick me up. I was waiting for my bags when a I felt arms wrap around my waist and a wet kiss found my cheek. I smiled as I reached and caressed Bree's cheek.

"Omg I almost didn't recognize you." She cupped my inserts a little to brazen but it felt good. "Your hair looks amazing."

I smiled, took a deep breath. Resisting the urge to put Bree in a place that Terry might get jealous of later. "Brittney was amazing. She knew some great shops." I pulled a gift out of my purse and gave it Bree. "For you or Zena."

"I will open it later." I pulled off five big suitcases. Bree's eyes went wide. "Did you leave anything in California?"

"Just my future sister in law." I giggled as Bree helped me roll the suitcases to her car. Bree was still dressed in her secretary dress from work. Delicious was under statement, but she gave me a kiss on the cheek. "I am sure you are ready to see Terry."

"Is he ok?" I asked.

"If by ok, about to have Zena tie him up and lock him in the hotel room. Yes." She giggled. "The man does not know how to slow down."

I got my phone out and called Zena. "Hey babes I am back."

"Thank everything that is holy. I am about to tackle your man." She sounded like she was at her wits end. "The safety man is having a cow, that he is working with his arm in a cast, and somehow this is my fault."

"Put him on the phone." I asked as politely as I could.

"Terry, Sonaya is on the phone." I heard him mumble. "She says get your ass back to the hotel room she just got back from California." I could hear him cussing as he made his way to her. The phone died as I heard him say "hello."

My heart shot up and sank on that one word as I looked at the black screen of my dead phone. Bree giggled, "girl you have no luck." At a stop sign she texted Zena telling her they were almost at the hotel, and my phone died.

I had enough time to find the outfit Brit had said Terry would tear off of me. It was a tight red and blue number, that looked great and gave me the impression of having bigger boobs and ass. I tugged it till it covered above my knees. I freshened up my make up and slipped to the hotel lounge. The lounge was playing country music, and I felt out of place without jeans. Though the other guys in the bar, did not mind seeing me dressed how I was.

Bree kept me company and couple of guys came over to flirt, but Bree leaned over and kissed me deeply as she twirled her cocktail with her fingertips. "What a waste of carpet," One huffed as they moved on. Bree giggled, if they only knew. It was not long, before we saw Zena in her dark tights and skirt, looking more out of place than me walk in and scan the room. Bree smiled and slipped off to meet her.

"You had another day." A deep voice said behind me. I looked in the mirror and Terry stood behind me wearing a factory of dust bunnies with a cast on his left hand. I pretended to ignore him. Though I am sure he could see my eyes looking him up and down in the bar mirror.

"You were not suppose to get hurt." I tried to tint my voice with disapproval.

"This?" he lifted his dusty brown bandaged arm He had wrapped the wounded area in gauze and plastic trash bags and duct tape and zip ties to hold it all in place to keep the wound clean. "I cut myself worse shaving." I sighed as he downplayed it.

I spun on the seat, and looked up into he face, it was tired. He was tired. His eyes were red, and he smelled. "You look like ..."

"Crap? Roadkill?" He huffed. "I was trying to finish up so we ..."

I had enough and pushed myself up to meet his mouth. I kissed him, wrapped my leg around his and pulled him to me. I felt his arm lift me to him and hold me to his body. His tongue invaded my mouth, and it tasted horrible, he smelt of sweat and grim. His mouth I could taste fast food and coffee on his breath. I loved every part of it, as he held me. Not caring who saw him kissing me. My body ached from want in his arms.

"Come up for air you two." Zena smiled as she held Bree's hand.

"Terry, you are not to come to work till Monday." Zena smiled. "I am tired of the Safety manager riding my ass over that incident."

"But..." He started. I grabbed his crotch.

"I think I can keep him occupied till Monday." I smiled. "Unless he has already forgotten about me." I pouted.

"No..." Terry started but looked back to Zena. "I only need a couple of more days... to..."

"Then do it on Monday." She smiled. "I swear Terry, if I see you, I will fuck you up the ass myself."

"Zena!" Bree elbowed her.

"Oh, and Sonaya, goes for you as well. You both are off till Monday." I nodded.

"My contract..." Terry protested.

I leaned up, "Four days of pounding me, me playing nurse." I whispered. "Doctor Zena orders."

He smiled. "... just us?"'

"Depends, if Zena and Bree want to play as well." I leaned into his good hand. I closed my eyes and rubbed my clit against the back of his hand thru my dress. Letting him feel the plastic cock cage.

He took a deep breath. "Fine you three win."

I would love to say he carried me up to the room or he tore my cloths off in the lobby, but he didn't. Terry was the perfect gentleman, admiring me with eyes all the way to our room. I was his lady, I was felt so sexy and feminine with him right there. As he followed me into the room, I gave my hips a little more sway for him to appreciate. When the door closed, I spun on my heels and kissed him. I ran my nails over his chest, tearing his shirt off as I licked his chest. He sweaty body, and musky smell sent me over the edge.

He moaned as I pushed him against the hotel door popping buttons off his shirt as I grabbed his hand moving it to my ass. His firm grip sent chills through my aching boy pussy. I was moaning as I kissed his chest, kissing up his grimy neck. The more I kissed him the more I wanted him. Could feel my cock strain against my cage, and rubbed it against his leg, as his hand squeezed my butt. He was breathing heavy as I undid his pants. I dropped them to his knees and made my way down his chest and tummy to his musky cock. That lovely huge cock of his.

I saw it spring to attention for me, as I licked it. It smelt of sweat and old piss but the flavors sent my mind into overdrive. I pushed with all my might on his hips to pin him to door as I took him deep into my mouth and throat. I wanted that musky rod buried in my mouth. Slurping and sucking him as hard I could. Eyes closed imagining his face as he ran his fingers through my hair. I gagged for a second having to move to the shaft, then to his balls. His pubic hairs tickled my nose but I didn't care. I need it wanted him in my mouth. His hand guiding my head assuring me, I was doing a good job, his soft moans of my name, and "I missed you." Made my caged clit ache, while my ass begged to be pegged, both would have to wait till I sedated my need for this, I loved his cock, worshipped it. It had freed me, made me, and deserved every second of attention I gave it.

Terry's phone rang, "Hi Brit..." He gasped. "Yeah, she here." I could hear her voice but I sucked harder.

He put the phone on speaker. "You are sucking his dick aren't you."

I mmmpphhhed a reply. I took a peak to see Terry blush.

"Good girl." She sounded happy. "Terry, got some good new, bad news for you and Sonaya."

"Do I need to stop?" I pulled off to ask.

"No, you go ahead." She giggled. "We will be suspending all travel and operations due to his new Covid thing."

"For how long?" Terry held my head still.

"Don't know, people are getting scared about his new bug. Probably a couple of weeks. But all of our contracts are on freeze for a while." Brittney tried to sound hopeful.

"Did you notify Zena and them?" He gently bobbed my head not wanting me to stop. I smiled and sucked harder.

"About to call her and tell her." She replied. "You still have that cabin on the lake? I know you sold your house." She asked seriously.

"Yeah," Terry's voice turned serious. "Why? Think we might be down that long?"

"I would not count on hotels for a while. I will call you tomorrow." She started to hang up.

"Brit, tell Zena we will finish this up tomorrow." He paused. "I hate leaving a job unfinished."

"Fine, I don't have all night to argue you out of it." She relented and hung up.

Terry's handheld my head tight as he started force fuck my throat. I was tearing up when his cock released a long day's pent up tadpoles. I swallowed and could feel it leaking out my lips and dripping down my chin and on my dress. I looked up with cummy lips.

"No bouncy bouncy tonight, daddy?" I gave him my sad puppy dog face.

"No princess, we have to finish this up." He frowned.

I was getting into my work pants and shirt when Zena pounded on our hotel room door. Terry answered and she stormed in. Her heavy boots tromping on the carpet. "Damn it, Terry." She poked his chest. "You are hurt."

"Z stop." He caught her hand. "We are being sent home. I don't want to leave the job unfinished." He moved his hand from her wrist to her cheek. "Please. I know you and Sonaya are close. I know have been a huge pain in your ass. But this is me. I can't leave something I start."

Zena looked at Sonaya, "Sis please talk some sense into him?"

"He is my boss," I tried to smile at her, as I laced up my boots.

"Z, I am about done, we need to finish two more wire runs and assembly. Everything is here." He smiled. "Sonaya is a wizard at assembly, and I can finish the wire run. Then I will be out of your hair."

"Damn it Terry, I don't want you or her out of my hair." She huffed, then grabbed him and kissed him. She forced her face on his. She moved his hand to her waist and moaned into his mouth.

"About damn time." Bree said from the doorway. Zena turned looking embarrassed. "Would you two please fuck and get it out of your system while you are at it." Bree looking dainty with her hands behind her back, smiling wide.

"I thought you were pissed at me." Terry licked his lips.

"Pissed?" Bree answered for her. "She has been mothering you since you got your arm cut. Heck, I amazes you haven't felt her dick hard on you when you two were working together."

"Hush Bree." Zena gave her a glare.

"Oh Terrryyyy" Bree giggled.

"Fine I admit it." Zena blushed. "Sonaya can I please have Terry fuck me?"

Smiling, I walked over gently put his bad arm around me. "Do I get to watch?" I leaned and bit Terry's ear. "Or do I get to eat at the Bree table?" I bit my lips.

Bree giggled. "I want to watch and be snacked on."

Terry sighed. "If we can get this done, I will do whatever you girls want, as much as you want."

I reached and grabbed his cock, through his jeans. "Promise??"

"Yes." I saw him squeeze Zena's ass, she pressed against him.

The next twenty four hours, were sweaty, hot, and dusty work for Terry running wires and conduit. Zena and I assembling towers and Bree and I wiring stuff up getting the hardware ready. By Friday morning, we fired it up and everything was green, Terry sat down against the wall and sighed. "Finally."

"72 hour marathon for you stud," Zena smiled, "Sure we can't hire you away from Brittney?"

I elbowed Zena, "we are packaged deal." She laughed.

Zena smiled, sweat and grim on here normally feminine goth face. "You two go back to the hotel. I will have IT start tests in the morning, but I would say you guys are done."

When we got back to the hotel, Terry was almost leaning on me to make it to the room. We had double beds, and as soon as he got close to one, he face planted into it and was asleep still in his work cloths. I was not too far behind him, wishing I was cuddling up and laying on the other side so incase he swung his arm around I didn't get smacked the cut and stitches. I was exhausted, as well. I was taking my clothes off when I realized I had worked all night with inserts in, and my shape wear. I felt strange when I peeled off my tummy clencher. Looking in the mirror, my hair dirty and tangled, cock in a small cage, I had planned to show off for Terry, I place my hands on my hips. I had tore my nails off within the first hours of working on those tower assemblies. Yet I still looked as feminine as ever. I needed a shower, and to wash and blow dry my hair. I wanted a cock inside me, but Terry was passed out. I smiles at how my hips seemed bigger and my body was till with clencher hourglass shape. Terry didn't know what he was missing right now.

I drug myself into a hot shower and by the time I crawled in bed, with dry hair, it was almost four in the morning. I smiled watching Terry sleep in the other bed. I wanted to lay with him but I would have to lay on top of him the way he was sprawled out.

I awoke to Terry's voice, he was shirtless, and still not taken a bath. "I understand. So, the factory had a confirmed case. But not you or Bree." He paused. "Don't worry once this is all over, we will all get together." He paused. "I wanted to and still do. Yes, I will send you, my address." He paused and his voice got serious. "You and Bree, take care of each other. I mean it we don't know much about this. Once these bans are lifted, I expect you both for at least a week at my cabin." He laughed. "Ok I will let you install the wireless." He hung up the phone. I looked at his back and bit my lip. I was just wearing a t shirt, as I admired the view.

"Change of plans." He smiled, I felt my insides flutter.

"No foursome?" I pouted.

"No hun the world has gone crazy since Brit called. Churches cancelled, travel restrictions, telling people to wear face masks, stay six foot away. Something called Corina virus." He shrugged. "Some viruses from China, Brit told me we are to go home."

"You have a home?" I asked. "Like a real one or we going back to California with Brit?"

"I have a cabin on the Black River." He paused. "I own it but my brother and his family vacation there and take care of it. Looks like that will be our new home till this passes." He was calm, which made my fears die down. "Don't worry we will be ok. I have good nest egg in the bank. Besides this will probably blow over in a week or so." I guess he saw me worry. "Two weeks, you and me in the woods, overlooking the river."

"You do make a very delicious argument." I smiled.

"Good I am going to grab shower, you are going to get our bags ready. I am buying us a truck to drive there." My head jerked back.

"A new truck?" I was shocked. "Those things are like sixty to seventy thousand."

"Sixty eight and some change taxes included. Its waiting for us at the lot. They said it would be ready in about two hours. Brit has the insurance done." He smiled. "Its blue, leather interior, heat and cooled seats, and enough room in the cab seat for ... uses your imagination." He saw me blush and my toes curl.

I picked my phone up, that I had left all night in my room to charge. I had eight missed calls for Brittney. Once I heard the shower, start up I picked out a dress and heels for travel and slipped them on. I did not bother with the inserts or even with the clencher. I kept it simple I had enough curves to pass in public without them, though my lack of boobs did make frown a little.

I texted Brit about my phone dying and I had left it at the hotel. As I was putting my earrings in, she called. "Hey girl, you guys gone yet?" Brit asked hurriedly.

"Not yet he is getting a shower." I am getting our bags ready.

"Well get on the road, I will feel a lot better once yall are at his cabin." She sounded tired herself.

"How are you holding up sis?" I tried not let the worry speep my voice.

"I have two already quarantined in New York." She sighed, "the world is going crazy. Take care of him and you as well." She hung up as I could hear another phone ring in her office.

Terry amazed me even with a sore arm, he still took amazingly fast showers. I smiled as I saw his naked body in the mirror. I loved his strong legs and cute butt. His cock was soft and his hairy sack was making me wet. He saw me looking. Then looked down at my crotch. "Take that off for today." Looking at my cage. I pouted.

"But..." I started to protest. I reached and undid the lock, I had yet to give him the key. "I thought you would like it." As it vanished in my purse.

"Sonaya? Did I tell you to cage it?" He looked down at me. It made feel even more vulnerable and frail as tone seemed to have tinge of disapproval.

"No." I bit my lip.

"I like every part of you. Until you decide you want a that surgery." He paused. "I will continue to claim it as mine." He winked.

"Yes daddy." I smiled. My knees went together as I spoke to him. I wanted him so bad it hurt.

"Now help me wrap this cast and get me a clean shirt." He smiled at me. "We have long drive ahead of us, and lot to pick up." Him ordering me felt so right, so wife like.

I got a look at the gash that was red, with black stiches that was about four inches, long and wrapped around the side of his forearm. It looked painful, he talked me through wrapping it. When I done, he kissed my nose, "you did it better than Zena a lot less fussing."

I love dressing, Terry. Mainly because, I get to run my hands over his body. Even if I was not allowed to tease his cock this morning, only because we were in a hurry. I was fantasizing about what this mystery cabin looked like. The world was going crazy even in this heart of this red state. Stores were closing, and people upset others were not wearing masks. I drove Terry to the dealership, dropping him off while I took the rental to turn it in.

Everyone had the news on and every half hour we told how we either blowing this out of proportion or need to lock down to "Flatten the curve." I could feel my tummy getting nervous, the more I listened and watched. I was happy when a blue Toyota Tundra drove up with the dealer tags on it. Terry hopped out and opened the door for me. His hand getting a hand full of my ass as I slid in. It was nice. The seats felt cool on my bare skin, and I felt like a little girl in the big front seat.

"Where to now?" I was almost wetting myself as I saw how natural Terry looked in the seat of a truck. I think Brittney punished him by finding the smallest rental cars for him. I took a selfie to send to Zena and Bree.

"Home." He smiled and paused for a second.

"What?" I asked.

"Sonaya, I know it's a lot to ask but, before we go there do you want to get married?" Terry asked out of the blue.

"YES...YES..." I bounced in the seat. "At the courthouse? Can I call Bree and Zena to witness?" My heart jumped to my chest.

"Yeah." He thumbed his phone to see if the Justice of the Peace could marry them.

My heart skipped a beat, he was serious. I quickly dialed Zena and Bree and they jumped at the chance.

We found the nearest jewelry store and found two simple bands and engagement ring for me that fit. Terry went to one knee and asked me to marry him, as he slipped it on. One part of me was trying to pinch myself to tell myself it wasn't a dream. The Justice of the Peace had said hurry they would be closing at noon.

12