My Perfectly Made Girlfriend Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zena and Bree met us at the courthouse, Zena was my bridesmaid, Bree his best man. The ceremony was short sweet and sealed with two gold bands and kiss. We hugged promised we would all get together soon as this madness was over. We were ushered out as they locked the courthouse after we left handing us mask, were not even allowed to kiss.

Terry was smiling as we left town. I loved his smile, I couldn't stop staring at my rings. I was his. No one else's, just Mrs. Terry Humphries, ordained by the state, and everything. We made only a few stops to grab food and bath necessities, toilet paper was gone from every store. Something about hoarders and a shortage, I did not care I was on cloud nine. About four hours into our six hour trip, I fell asleep, setting my seat back. Terry waited till I was sleeping to test out the cooling seats. I shivered and tried to tug my dress around me. I woke to see Terry taking peeks at my rock hard tiny nipples. I turned it off, giving him my best wife look. He laughed.

When we finally arrived, it was after dark. Terry stopped at several grocery stores and Walmart to fill coolers and get odds and ends. He was like a kid in the candy store in the hunting and fishing departments. I eyed a cute a camo nightie, that Terry told me get it.

His hand often swatted my butt, making me jump. I had to hold his free hand with both hands to keep him from teasing me. I had changed my panties and my pad twice this trip, and my dress had a wet spot from my clit. IF the truck wasn't so huge and Terry's arm better, I would have drained his cock several times by now. He could tell I was horny and had been all day. He kept teasing and tormenting me. I wanted to climb him, ride him, and suck him all at the same time. I was so going to make our first night as a real married couple a night to remember.

His cabin was built on metal framed overlooking a winding river that glowed in the moon light. I paused and looked at everything amazed a place like this was here. Terry was busy grabbing stuff, I took it in. My mouth open in disbelief, this was our home. Terry's and mine home. I don't know why but I started to cry. It was stupid, but my heart hurt it was so full. I never imagined a few months ago, I would be a bride to a man I loved bride. I had traded my masculinity for this, I felt like a real life princess. Had I used to want this for myself or for some woman my family said I would marry. No, that part of me was gone I was Sonaya Humphries now.

"You ok, princess?" Terry asked as he saw my face in the moonlight. I didn't speak, I wrapped my arms around him and tried to kiss him so hard. I sucked his question out of his mouth. I moved his hand around me and I breathed his breaths I was trembling as I straddled his leg. When I pulled away, I took a moment to catch my breath.

"Yes.... I am just so happy. I thought you were wonderful. I did not know how much till now." I was flush, I looked down and grabbed a bag.

"Good, because as soon as we get the food up, I am going to christen this house with my wife." He smiled. "And I am not going to be gentle." He pressed his forehead to mine, handing me the door key. "Scoot."

I don't know how I ran up the stairs in heels but I flew up them. I swung open the door and when I turned on the light the cabin, was huge. High vaulted ceiling, deer heads, and stone fireplace, the main room was a kitchen, dining room and living room area with massive tv, and about eight recliners. Hardwood floors, and it was mix of rustic cabin with modern home. I took a step inside and twirled taking it all in. Terry watched as I ran to the kitchen, then ran my hand over the dining room table. I looked out there as huge patio that faced the river. I turned saw Terry smiling and watching me. I ran to another room, a guest room with bunk beds, and another beside it. I turned and saw stairs to two upper rooms over the kitchen the west side of the house.

"Sonaya..."Terry spoke. I froze. "Just a little help." I snapped out of my domestic bliss fantasy and grabbed bag of food from him. I crammed them in the refrigerator. Terry dropped my bags, and I felt his hand grab my ass.

He pulled me to him. He lifted me up and sat me on the dining table. I gasped as, he pushed my legs apart then kissed me his good hand grabbing my hair forcing me to take his tongue deep in my mouth. I moaned as I grabbed his belt and unzipped his jeans pushing them down his body. I sucked on his tongue but hands were looking for the prize and I felt it when he pressed against me. Grabbing his shaft, I was stroking him. He was trying to lift me to fuck me missionary on the table, I guess but his arm was making him up set.

I pushed him back a little and turned around lifting my dress and slipping my panties off. It was shameless on my part, but I wanted him in me. I want to feel my husband. I wanted to... that thought froze in my head as Terry's cock rammed into me. He was not kidding he was not gentle. He pinched my legs against the table as he thrust moving the heavy table making me scream. He pulled back and grabbed my hair and slammed back harder I moved my knees out of the way as he rocked my insides and the table again. I wanted to savor it, but by the third thrust I was already clinching on his rod. All the teasing, all the buildup and was getting my desserts. Every hard thrust he yanked back on my hair. I was getting hammered and my ass was loving it. Gasping I pushed back to meet his thrusts, knowing my role. I was his to fuck, his do with what he wanted. I could hear my cock flap with each pump and feel drops of girl cum squirting. He let go of my hair and lay my face on the cool table and used my hands to push back and rock into his hard cock. I don't know if it was my moans or his grunts. He fucked me raw, and the pain, him filling me being taken had sent my body pleasure level off the charts. I owned it, I surrendered to it and I knew this was my place. Terry moaned and I felt him tense as he started cumming inside me. I was panting with him as he held deep in me his good hand on my hip.

"Fuck baby." He panted as he pulled his cock out of me. I was trembling as I stared at his cock, mine now. His juices all over it from my tainted hole. "I wanted you all day." But I hurt so good, I was empty and I really wanted him back inside me.

"I am sorry." He grabbed him bare hip. "I tried to hold out, but you were so tight and felt so good."

"Shhh," I smiled. "This is just a taste, baby. I told you I was going to make you the best wife." I pressed my lips together. Then exhaled. "every bride knows the honeymoon is just beginning, pace yourself."

I was sore climbing those steps, cum dripping from gaped ass. But the master bedroom was a huge California King, with our own bath and tub. I dropped my clothes, smiled at all the possibilities I saw with four post, the pillows, the big bath, and shower. I grabbed my sexiest nighty a see though pink number... then stopped. I looked at the bag.

I was more prepared when Terry climbed up the stairs. I was wearing the camo nightie, no undies but my pussy ass was lubed and ready. I was on my knees on our bed I leaned back to show him my hard clitty. His smile told me all I needed to know. My man, laid in our bed, and I straddled him. I moved his good hand to my chest and I slow fucked his dick till he filled me and I passed out on his chest. I did not try make it look sexy, I closed my eyes and let my inner slut ride him till we both were satisfied.

I yawned, my face on on Terry's bare chest still straddling him, and I loved how feminine it felt with his creamy seed inside me, the ache of being empty reminding me I wanted him, it is a great feeling to wake up to. He snored peacefully, as I slowly eased off of him. Still feeling the effects of last night. I took a quick shower. I smiled, my big guy was really wore out. I put on some short shorts and tight top to go explore, the house. I came down the stairs in time to see the sun barely peeking over the horizon. I did some exploring found a couple of coffee cups and started a pot. Stealing the first cup before it was done, I stepped out on the patio. The cold river air, gave me goosebumps on my goosebumps. It was as if I was naked and the sun was waking up to greet me. Mists streams danced as the river rolled by. I put my coffee mug on the patio rail and started stretching and doing my usual morning routine. Slowly getting my muscles and tendons to loosen, and be more flexible, the pain in my ass, reminded me of all the fun from last night. I breathed the cold clean air and enjoyed my work out in the rising morning sun.

Terry was still not up, which was fine for me. I was feeling curious and looked into every room. The two rooms off the living room must have been for his parents, or his brother and his wife. There were bunk beds in two and, and queen size beds in the others. Each shared a tub and shower, between the four rooms. There were several recliners but one big one stood out, I plopped my butt down and squirmed around in it. The perfect cuddle chair, I thought. My hair was damp mess that was curling and hanging down my back, I looked like a housewife anyway. One thing that this place needed was cleaning, and the rest of our bags from the truck. I padded my bare feet down the front outside stairs and being a loving wife, started bringing up bags. I am sure I was quiet the sight, in my booty shorts, half shirt and pale skinned legs. No one driving by even seemed to notice. I thought about taking our bags to our bedroom... I giggled...ours. But decided Terry could use the rest.

I pulled the grocery bags out of the refrigerator and organized it, I made myself a couple of pieces of toast to sedate my hunger. I saw dust on the kitchen counter, so dug in my purse to find a scrunchy and pony-tailed up. I was on my second cup of coffee, in full housewife mode as I cleaned the kitchen. The dining room table was next. Noticed dust on the floors and swept and was mopping them when Terry poked his head out of our bedroom.

I smiled as he was wearing a pair of jersey shorts and nothing else. He smiled at me and I wiped the sweat off my forehead, putting the mop outside to dry. I quickly poured him a cup of coffee and gave it to him.

"You are a busy bee." He kissed me and his hand found my butt. I stood on my toes as we kissed.

"This place is amazing," I gushed, but it really was. He smiled.

"Its ok," He took a sip of coffee, "used to be a duck hunting club till the owner's wife found him with two strippers they brought in for entertainment." He smiled. "It was the first thing I bought with my share of company when Larry and Britt paid me."

"How long have you had this place?" I followed as he lead me to the door to the patio.

"Oh, about ten years or so." He sighed. "I may have lived in it, a month at most. Brit keeps me pretty busy."

"I glad she did," I moved my hand to top of his on my ass. "Now, though. I don't want to leave."

"Its big for sure, there is three other guest houses, that pretty much are just sitting unused unless my brother brings people to hunt." He smiled. "I got lucky, in buying this. Frayer's wife "owned" the property she sold to me for next to nothing, just to spite him." His hand squeezed me. "I paid maybe three hundred thousand, for it." He smiled as he bragged.

I took his empty coffee cup and mine and rushed to fill it for him. He moved to the patio as the river was a clear blue, as the sun had burned off the mists that had been dancing on it this morning. A motor could be heard pushing a white boat up the current as four men looked up at us, they made their way upriver. Soon another boat was heard coming, this one had two women and one guy in it. They waved at us as well. I smiled thinking about something naughty. I reached and rubbed Terry's crotch in his shorts.

I gave him a smile and put my thumbs in the hem of my shorts and slowly pushed them down just pasted my ass and bent over the rail. Another boat come by and I leaned over and waved. A guy looked up and I could see his smile, as he waved. I heard Terry put his coffee cup down and while the river in front of the cabin was empty, I wasn't. He moaned softly as he slid into me.

I moaned as he did and used the rail to push back on him. His good hand grabbed my hip and the cast hand rested on my lower back. He pumped long and slow. Only stopping if people motored by. I would smile and wave, though I am sure the look on my face even from that distance gave away I was getting fucked. The more people that motored by the more turned on I got, I was leaning so far over the rail my toes were barely touching and Terry's cock was the only thing keeping me from tipping over.

"Sonaya, be careful." I reached back grabbing the rail, as he continued to pump in me.

"Damn that dude is pounding her." I heard someone say from below. I bit my lip and tried sell with my body how fucking amazing I felt. "Omg, those two are... in public..." A woman hit the man in front of her arm as he pointed up at us. I think Terry was getting off on the attention as much as me because held off till they floated by to moan and fill my hungry pussy with his load.

I looked back over my shoulder. "Mmmm, someone is happy." I leaned back and reached for him over my shoulder, I buried my hands in his hair, as he kissed my neck in our post orgasm bliss. Another boat, floated by and Terry lifted my shirt showing off my tiny budding tits. I pushed it back down. I guy lifted up seven fingers, another eight and one four.

"Guess he must be Russian." Terry smiled. I did not care, I was being held with my man deep inside me enjoying the morning. We christened the living room next, then took a break for lunch. Terry let me finish cleaning, and by the afternoon the house, my house looked like a home.

I looked horrible, felt dirty, but Terry kissed me and called me beautiful. I sucked him off in the that big chair, don't judge me nothing is makes you hornier when the guy you love calls you beautiful when you feel like a dirty mop bucket. Least I had a good reason to take long overdue bubble bath, while Terry ran into town to pick up some milk, and necessities we just forgot about.

The nearest town was thirty minutes away, the nearest store was almost forty five, and the nearest Wal mart, everything in Arkansas is measured in Walmart distance, was an hour. He was going to Walmart so I had at least three hours of girl time honeymoon self-pampering. I shaved, did my skin care routine, did my nails then found my skimpiest swimsuit and found a spot to lay in the sun. I thought about taking off my suit, but I was not that comfortable with out Terry around.

I looked at my phone and barely had any service, a problem I did not like. The cabin had no phone, that I could find, I would have to ask Terry about it. I had several missed calls and texts from Brit, Zena, and Bree. After hour of cooking, I walked around the property trying to get enough reception to call out. People whistle at me in my bikini from the lake and the road if they drove by. I eventually got three bars on a rock outcropping in the back yard. I sat down legs dangling and started making phone calls. Bree and Zena were just wondering if we made it safe. I sent the a few pics of the "cabin in the woods." They wanted to move in. Britt was letting us know that two weeks would probably be more like two to three months, four other employees had come down with the virus. It was easy to forget out here, that the world was going crazy. The later in the evening more boats floated or motored by. I had no clue what they were fishing for but they all looked super happy. I know I got more waves and stares as I sat on the rock above them. The back yard had walkway down to a floating dock area. I thought about going to explore, it but I also wanted to look at the two other cabin houses. I decided on neither and just rocked my feet over the rock area and watched people float, fish, and enjoy the water below me.

I was happy. I ached sitting on the hard rock, but I had grown to like that ache. I knew as long as it was there, I was who I was Terry had made me to be.

When Terry came home, he was dragging a new boat, and smiling. He was actually enjoying himself. We christened another room before retiring for the night. Two weeks, turned to two months, every day I gave any on the river a morning show. Once Terry's stitches came out, Terry was back to using me properly. Some morning it was Terry giving me early sun rise fucking, others, I would let him hold me upside down and throat fuck me while my bare body was visible for all. We had quiet a following, in our secluded neck of the woods. We got internet, and we zoomed Bree and Zena, who by the way looks amazing naked on the seventy inch screen in the living room. Bree in an excited four AM, screaming call told me she was pregnant. We still talked about our future naughty fun though we would have to be a little more careful with Bree.

Two months, turned to fall. Brittney called us in tears, that Larry had gotten covid. He did not make it through the weekend. The news hit Terry hard. With the virus he could not even go to his funeral. I felt powerless as Brittney had to handle it all on her own. She called a few weeks after his funeral to ask Terry if he was ok, selling the company, they had an offer come in and with everything she wanted to take it. He knew she needed the money so he agreed, on the condition she and the kids moved closer to him. A part of his share was to get them moved. He gave her the big guest house for her and the kids. I couldn't be happier. I got to have my nieces and nephews live with us, my sister in law as she called herself as well. Christmas was spent with a very pregnant Bree and Zena on zoom while everyone opened gifts. We threw Bree a virtual baby shower.

As the months went by, my body changed as well as the hormones and working out made my curves develop. My tiny A's were natural B's and my ass, that was nice, now was amazing. Terry slapped it every chance he got. Brittney and I got closer, and often when Terry took the kids fishing or we were having mommy time, she was showing me her lesbian side. Her and Terry never would hook up, but they toasted Larry a lot.

We celebrated, birthdays, and the changing of the guard. As the world opened back up for business, we were making permanent plans for the cabin. I was little more reserved in my morning with kids around. Brittney and they did move out, not far just to a town with a better school district. They come around every other week. We never got that foursome with Bree and Zena as she had twins and they were too busy. They did visit but the only action was, Zena and Terry. We made fun of her, cherry popped walk. They asked us to be God parents, we agreed of course. We made plans to visit, they promised to come back. In the end, we just did not leave the cabin much. Terry never grew tired of my body, I loved being a housewife, and once the quarantine lifted, I became as full of a woman as I could, though it was painful, surgeries always are, I do not regret it. I have thought a few times what if I had told Terry no. Never taken him up on his offer of letting him make me into what I am. Then I smile, think of my new family. The man who adores me, spoils me. I know that I definitely made the right choice for me.

So, if you are even on the Black River and you come across a huge cabin on the bluff, remember to wave. Who knows you might get a show. If you get their early enough most days you will, I found that rock outcropping is the perfect place to practice naked yoga.

12