All Comments on 'My Person Ch. 01'

by Burn_To_Ash

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Looking forward to your next chapter. Hoping for less drama, more just day to day lives story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for sharing this story with us. I'm sure it must take a lot of faith in people to take that leap from reading to letting people read what you wrote. First suggestion is finding an editor. They can help you combine sentences to make the story flow more smoothly and be more precise in your writing. (Something for all new authors.) Secondly, I would suggest cutting some extemporaneous information like what the characters ate for breakfast and instead focus on sharing more of the feeling of the characters. Perhaps even trying to "understand" them yourself so you can then pen those emotions back onto the page. Great start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed your writing. You've done an outstanding job. I'll never be able to write that well. It has been awhile since this was written, I hope your not done.

paulyepspaulyepsover 2 years ago

Thanks for this .. I really enjoyed it …

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICabout 2 years ago

Great story. Impressive first writing. Pushed all the right buttons. ;-p You’ve got a future writing erotica. I look forward to reading your future stories.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed the love story. But all the Greek God crap was making me puke. We need more stories featuring everyday average build people.

However, I'm glad that you didn't have Jack arrested for beating up the guys who were raping Katelyn. Using force to defend yourself or another person is justified in nearly all 50 states.

It was really nice but not quite good enough for a four. 3/5

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICover 1 year ago

I enjoyed reading this story. Your on your way to contributing to the pleasure of the reader’s that really enjoy the brother/sister kink. :-p” I hope that you will continue writing and then share Chapter Two with your loyal followers!

lovedefactolovedefactoover 1 year ago

This has the makings of a great story. Please continue.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 1 year ago

More please keep going, such a hot sexy tale of sibling love

Moseby18Moseby18over 1 year ago

I will come back to this story every day. I will wait impatiently for the next chapter.

Burn_To_AshBurn_To_Ashover 1 year agoAuthor

LOL! I’m actually focusing my attention on writing the sequel to “Break in the Clouds”. It’s called “End of Me”. Maybe when I’m happy where that one ends, I’ll try to hop back to this one.

JLR6486JLR6486over 1 year ago

Can’t wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked the smooth beginning and the descriptions. But after the attempted rape at the party, the action developed too quickly, this abrupt transition ruined everything.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Pretty good for a starter. Keep on producing til you reach perfection. Go for it.

Summer1987Summer198710 months ago

Need more asap! This was fantastic!

H2OwolfH2Owolf5 months ago

I know it's been awhile but this is a great start, I hope you come back and continue the story

Coochielover71Coochielover714 months ago

Very, very enjoyable story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBurn_To_Ash@Burn_To_Ash
UPDATE 9/9/23 Wow time has flown. I’m working on an epic fantasy. It’s gonna be full of creatures, magic, powers, destruction, and sex. It will be completely gruesome and totally brutal. I’m surging with motivation and inspiration suddenly. So be on the lookout for my next up...