My Person Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't get to utter another word as Jack turned around with lightning speed and grabbed the jock's throat.

He could only squeak quietly from his clenched throat out of instant fear and regret.

"Where. Is. My. Sister." Jack growled like a demon in the jock's face.

He loosened his grip on the guys throat to let him speak.

"Speak!" Jack growled louder right in his face.

"Sh...she...she was taken to the guest house behind the pool in the back, man. I'm sorry dude I...I wasn't part of it...."

Melissa was right behind him, watching the whole encounter unfold. She cried for Jack to follow her.

Fighting every urge to squeeze the life from the frightened jock, he let go. The jock fell to the ground and coughed hard and rubbing his throat.

He had to find Katelyn.

Jack was fuming with rage. He quickly turned to Melissa

"Show me."

Jack continued to follow Melissa through the house until they exited the back door to the pool area.

He quickly scanned the area for any signs of Katelyn. He took in just how large the pool was, filled with people drinking and playing chicken. He saw at least 3 topless girls on the shoulders of a few guys. The patio surrounding the pool was swarming with people tossing solo cups full of cheap beer and dancing wildly with the music.

This is the reason Jack hated parties. He despised this drunken behavior.

Melissa grabbed his hand to pull him along to the guest house situated near the rear of the property.

Jack could see the lights around the outside perimeter of the house were off, which made the structure more or less blend in with the darkness of the night. But he could see a faint golden light peaking through some of the blinds of the windows.

He approached the door and tried wiggling the handle open. It was locked. It took all but half a second before he decided to kick the door in.

"Stand back" he said to Melissa.

With a burst of energy he slammed his right steel toe boot into the door, just beside the handle. The door slammed open and the door jam exploded apart into shattered pieces.

Jack's heart sank. He saw the bent over form of a young woman. Her ass was just coming into view as her purple metallic dress was being pushed up to reveal her black thong underwear.

He knew immediately it was Katelyn.

There was one huge, muscular male figure standing behind her. He was the one pushing her dress up, while another brute sized man was on the bed in front of her pinning her arms across her back and her face shoved down into the sheets so she couldn't escape.

Both of them looked menacing in their own right with how large and strong they appeared to be.

The males both turned their heads surprised at the massive crash sound from the doorway to see Jack standing there in the opening.

Jack couldn't believe what he was seeing.

Katelyn was able to barely turn her head to his direction and make eye contact. Her eyes were drowning in tears as she wore a panic stricken look of fear and desperation.

She didn't even need the chance to plead for help as Jack forced out a monstrous bellowing roar that was damn near deafening. He charged quickly to the assailant behind his sister.

Before the hulk-like jock could even turn around to raise his fists all the way, Jack's right closed fist careened into his left cheek.

Jack heard bones pop. The jock fell to the ground, laying motionless.

He turned to the man on the bed. He saw him scramble to the opposite side of the bed as Katelyn quickly gathered herself up and ran quickly past jack and in to Melissa's arms at the open doorway.

Jack saw the man stand tall and prepared a fighting stance. He looked like he could take care of himself.

He stared directly into the brutes eyes as he started making his way to the jock's side of the room.

"Bro, don't be a hero. You really wanna do this?"

Jack said nothing. His heart was beating so fucking fast. He couldn't even hear this guy talking to him. All he could do was glare at him with rage filled eyes as he slowly walked around the bed to stand before him.

"Alright mother fucker. You asked for it!"

But before the jock could even meet the halfway point of his swing with his right fist, Jack hunched down and threw a left punch into the man's right rib cage.

Crack!

The man stumbled back completely oblivious to Jacks lightning fast punch, but immediately felt the two broken ribs scream at him in pain.

Jack grabbed the back of the man's head with his left hand, pulling downward. He threw three hard punches with his right hand into the mans face. His mouth and nose immediately exploded with blood.

The jock spit out 3 teeth before passing out on the floor like his partner.

As jack stood there calmly, he turned to the front door. He looked at Katelyn who was staring at him wide eyed in shock. She then crumbled to tears as he came over to hold her tightly. She was trembling violently with adrenaline and fear.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't here for you. I'm so sorry Kate. Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

Jack's composure was withering away as he felt her body crush into his more tightly. But he could feel her shaking come almost to a halt as he stroked the hair away from her face and consoled her.

He heard muffled whispers from her.

"What was that?"

She removed her face she had smooshed between Jack's large pecs.

"Jack..." she whispered between sobs. "I'm so sorry. I didn't...I...I should've paid more attention and..." she started crying again, tears streaming down her face.

"Sshhhh it's okay. You have nothing to be sorry for. I'm here now okay?" It was becoming a real struggle to not cry as he gazed at her helpless stare. "I will never let anyone ever hurt you again. You hear me?"

She only squeezed her arms around his waist even tighter, not wanting to ever let go.

Just then, 4 police officers walked in.

They assessed the scene, asked all their questions, but they could easily see what had happened.

One officer, a female, came up to Katelyn and Jack.

"Ma'am? We're taking these two down to the station. This is pretty cut and dry as to what happened. Do you have any injuries you need looked at?"

Katelyn looked at the officer and shook her head "No thank you. I'm okay."

"Sir do you need your hand looked at? We have the EMT that just arrived."

He flexed all of his fingers and felt no pain or discomfort.

"No ma'am. I'm alright. Just some cuts. But thank you."

"Jack? Can we please go home?"

She was looking up into his eyes from her drastically lower height. He looked down into hers, gently stroked the hair on her head, and embraced her tightly again.

"Of course. Let's get out of here."

He took her with his arm protectively around her waist as they said goodbye to Melissa and walked back to his truck and drove home.

----------------------------------------------

"Alright so I got off the phone with Rick and he said it was no problem to put me down for emergency vacation. So combined with my days off that were already scheduled, I'll have two full weeks off!"

Jack smiled happily, approaching Katelyn as she was snuggled in her bed under a million blankets. She stuck her arms straight out in the air. He chuckled.

He started to lean down to give her a hug.

"No wait"...she pulled up all the blankets to make room for him to slide underneath with her..."here."

He climbed in with her. She nuzzled in close and felt so protected when he practically engulfed her with his warm body.

"Jack, I'm really sorry for this. Are you sure it's okay you're taking that much time off for me?"

"Of course! I haven't taken vacation in forever. It was definitely time for me to take a break."

"But you're doing this because of me, and I feel bad. I just...really need you right now, after what happened...and I..."

Katelyn's eyes started pooling with tears again as she was recounting the horrifying event that unfolded at Melissa's birthday party last night.

Jack felt so guilty letting her go through that. He felt solely responsible. He wasn't there to protect her.

"I'm so sorry. I should've been there. I should've been with you. I...I don't know if I can ever let you out of my sight again, Kate."

"To be honest. I'm okay with that. You're the only person I can truly trust, Jack. I have my friends, yes, but you are my person."

"You are my person too. I'm never letting go of you."

It all started to become too much. She started sobbing lightly again.

Moments passed.

"I'm crying all over your shirt." She said while gently playing with the fabric of his shirt with her finger tips.

"I don't care"...Jack chuckled.

His laughing made her head bounce off his chest lightly. She couldn't keep from giggling.

"Mmm now that's my favorite sound ever. Much better." Jack smiled as he started playing with her long wavy hair.

"Jack. You are so good to me. I don't deserve you."

...a long pause.

"Katelyn..."

She looked up into his golden brown eyes, already peering down at her. It's like she was looking into the eyes of an actual tiger. She was captivated by him. He seemed so fierce and brutal with anger when he needed to be, but carried so much love and affection the rest of the time. And she knew that love and affection was for her.

"Jack..."

His fingers were deeply entwined in her hair, and tightened his grip slightly. His breathing became ragged.

A look of pure passion and longing dawned on Jack's face.

He brought his lips down to her forward and gave her a soft kiss. Katelyn began to stir with his grip on her. She slowly wrapped her arms around him to brace her palms on his stone chiseled back.

As he moved his lips down to kiss the bridge of her nose, Katelyn squeezed tightly as she began to tremble with excitement and adrenaline.

It wasn't enough. Katelyn was completely exhausted from having zero sleep after the incident the night before.

Finally feeling safe by being in Jack's arms, she passed out.

Jack smiled and placed a few more gentle kisses on top of her head and just laid there content, holding her for as long as she needed him to.

It wasn't long before he fell asleep himself.

----------------------------------------------

Katelyn awoke slowly to the smell of...of bacon!

She started to toss the covers off her to discover they were different. She was covered by the living room blankets. Upon looking around the room, blinking the blurry sleep away from her vision, Katelyn saw she was on the living room couch.

She remembered falling asleep in Jack's arms, in her own bed.

"Jack?"

He quickly came to her aid with a fresh brewed cup of coffee with her favorite hazelnut creamer.

"Hey sleepy head." Jack smiled warmly at her.

Katelyn took the cup and sipped gently. The warmth and explosion of flavor filled her senses. Ahhhh this was perfection.

He looked into her half lidded eyes and smiled so happily. Katelyn soaked up the attention and relished him doting on her. She smiled gently back at him.

"You sleep okay, Kate? I figured I would move you in here while I cooked breakfast for you...I...I wanted to keep an eye on you..."

Katelyn brought her hand up and cupped his cheek in her palm. She felt so much love for him right now. She felt so protected by him. So loved. She felt truly safe.

Jack closed his eyes and leaned into her touch. He could feel his heartbeat skip. Her touch, her care...felt better than anything.

He felt warm, wet lips on his. Jack's eyes shot wide open. He was stunned.

Katelyn pulled back and rested back on the couch cushion, reopened her eyes, and stared right into his eyes.

"Katelyn..."

"Jack don't say anything. Not yet."

He shut up quickly.

"I know you feel what I feel. I see it every day. Every moment I spend with you I can FEEL your love for me radiating from you like the damn sun."

She paused to set her coffee cup down on the table. Then she grabbed his face with both hands and pulled him down to kneel in front of her on the couch. With her butt on the edge of the couch, she let her feet down and rested one foot on each of Jack's thighs.

Her vibrant green eyes were boring into his tiger-like brown ones. They sat there, drinking in each other's intensity in the moment.

Jack broke the silence first.

"I'm sorry. I can't help it. Ever since I can remember I knew you were the only one I'd ever care about this much. I can hardly ever control myself around you. My urge to have you...it consumes me."

Katelyn's eyes were brimmed with unshed tears.

"Katelyn, I know it's wrong. I know it's not supposed to be this way. But I can't live without you. I love you."

The tears poured down her cheeks. Katelyn started breathing rapid deep breaths. She couldn't contain herself anymore.

She lept from the couch and wrapped her arms around Jack's neck and her legs around his waist.

Jack wrapped his arms all the way around as their lips collided together.

They kissed in such a ferocious lip lock that their intensity that blazed between them would put battling lions to shame. They poured their hearts into each other with each kiss.

Jack hadn't felt so alive. Her lips were so soft. So wet. So loving. Her taste was unreal. He couldn't get enough.

Katelyn's fingers were digging through his hair, gripping tightly, pulling his lips tighter into hers.

His hands worked their way down from her back and gripped both cheeks of her ass to support her wait as he stood up quickly.

Katelyn squeaked as she felt the upward acceleration and laughed aloud.

As their lips separated, Jack started licking and kissing her neck. She mewled in his ear. She was practically purring like a cat.

He started walking back to her bedroom, for he knew she'd feel the safest there. Not for a second did he stop his kissing all over her neck and collarbones.

It took him no time to reach the edge of her bed. She was clinging to his torso like a koala bear, not daring to let go, so he slowly climbed on to the bed and gently laid her down on her back.

"Jack..."

"Yes Kate..." he breathed out roughly, his voice filled with intense lust.

A rush of adrenaline spiked through her and it felt like electricity zapped her clit as Jack ground his pelvis into hers.

She gasped loudly.

"Jack. Please. Please take me. I want you to have all of me, just as I want all of you...I...I've always wanted you to be my first...my first and only."

It was Jack's turn to gasp.

"I would be your first?"

Katelyn cupped his cheeks with her hands.

"Baby, I've never let anyone go all the way with me, it never felt right...not like how it does right now."

"Katelyn. I have no idea what I'm doing."

Jacks breathing was still heavy and labored.

"Wait...I thought you had sex with that Stefanie girl!"

He blushed. "I would be lying if I said it felt right to give myself to anyone but you, either."

They both shared each other's silence during their moments of confession.

"I love you Jack."

"I love you Katelyn, so much."

They gazed into each other's eyes. Soaking in each other's love.

"I need you. Please, Jack."

He said nothing. He leaned down and gave the softest kiss to her soft lush lips that he could muster.

She melted into him. Pouring her passion into him. She sucked on his tongue as it caressed hers.

Jack broke the kiss and leaned back on his heels. He looked down at his very own goddess laying before him. The look of fire in her eyes set his heart ablaze. He needed her, and he couldn't wait any longer.

He took his shirt off, slowly revealing his hard chiseled muscles, that of a Greek god.

Katelyn was in awe, thinking he was a work of art being carved into creation right before her very eyes as each inch of his shirt was pulled upward. She could see the muscle fibers twitching and trembling as they controlled his arms up and over his head to remove his shirt completely.

He started leaning down for his next kiss...

"No, baby...all of it." Katelyn said softly while biting her lower lip.

He nodded softly and smiled. He backed off the bed and stood, pulling his jeans and boxer briefs down to the floor and stepped out of them.

His cock was completely rock hard, with veins bulging.

"Holy fuck..." Katelyn gasped quietly, continuing to bite her lip.

Jack held out his hand to her. He pulled her up stand to before him on the bed. With him still standing on the bare floor, their heights matched perfectly, his cock now poking her in between her thick thighs.

Katelyn held her arms straight up and he slowly pulled her shirt all the way off.

Jack looked down and gazed at the sight that lay before him. She was braless and now completely topless. He finally saw her breasts for the first time.

Her large perky breasts stood proud and firm with only a slight natural droop. Her areoles were slightly puffy and light brown, just slightly darker than her skin tone. The bright silver barbell nipple piercings made hir nipples stand out erect more than they naturally would. Her freckles on her breasts became slightly more scarce the closer they got to her nipples.

Jack leaned down and kissed the top her left breast while cupping the bottom of her right one lightly. Katelyn rested her mouth on the top of his head and kissed his hair while he worked his mouth all over her breasts, without ever coming in contact with her nipple.

He switched sides and did the same thing to the other. Katelyn's fingers were swimming through his hair as she started gasping for air.

Finally after an agonizing few minutes, he took her left nipple in his mouth while he lightly pinched her right.

"Oh fuck!" Katelyn gasped.

His tongue licked all over her hard bud while he grabbed her piercing with his teeth and lightly pulled outward.

"Mmmmmmmm fuckfuckfuck..."

Jack became ravenous with her tits and continued the treatment. She was pulling his face into her tits with a hungry force. She couldn't get enough of his kisses.

Jack started to make his way down her toned belly, licking and kissing the outlines of her soft abs. Her breathing was becoming more frantic as she felt the intensity of the fire growing inside her pussy, which was begging for Jack's attention.

He kissed his way to her naval and down to her waist line. He hovered there with his lips breathing hot air on her skin, hooked his fingers in her waist band and ever so slowly, torturously slowly worked her shorts down her legs.

Katelyn's scent of her pussy filled Jack's senses. He almost started drooling then and there. It was intoxicating. Like the smell of thanksgiving dinner to a man literally starving to death.

He had to taste her. To drink her. Now.

Katelyn was trembling with anticipation. She somehow knew exactly what was going on in his brain. The primal instinct was intense with both of them. He wanted to drink her and she wanted him to drown him in her juices.

Without another thought, Jack reached around and grabbed her large, muscular ass cheeks in his palms. He dug his fingers in her soft flesh and hoisted her high up in the air effortlessly, like lifting a feather. She instinctively wrapped her legs together around his head, and he shifted his arms underneath her where he could support the rest of the weight of her ass in his palms.

Her pussy was convulsing with excitement. Drenching his chest with her wetness pouring out from between her lips, the scent of her womanhood increased tenfold. Jack was staring point blank at the mouth of her pussy like they were the gates of heaven themselves.

She was completely shaved smooth. Not a single hair in sight from her smooth mound down to her tight little asshole. Her outer labia were swollen and puffy while her inner labia had small crinkles and folds and glistened with her juices. All was topped off with her clit that was poking out from its hood. Her freckles even made its appearance down here and were sprinkled everywhere decoratively.