My Person Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took no more time to gawk. He pulled her by her ass the last 5 inches until her lips met his.

Jack began French kissing her pussy passionately. He wasn't teasing anymore. He decided to let himself give in. He smashed his face into her pussy like a madman.

"Ohhhhh fuck, Jack. Holy fuck, holy fuck, holy fuck!" She began clamping her legs more tightly, crushing his head into her gushing opening.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuck don't stop don't stop!" Katelyn started whimpering.

Jack was drinking her leaking fluid like a man stranded in the desert. He couldn't have enough of her. To finally have tasted her, he never wanted any other flavor on his tongue.

He drove his tongue in deep inside her pussy and continued to lap up her thick flowing juices.

"Mmmmmmmmmm WhatTheFuckWhatTheFuck ooooooh godddddddd" her words became rambling as she started to tense up her whole body.

Jack worked his unyielding kisses up for slit and found the hard nub of her clit. He started sucking and licking lightly.

"Oh god! Yesyesyesyesyes right therrrrrrrre!"

He started sucking harder on her clit as he started squeezing the soft round flesh of her ass. As he did so, his two pinky fingers worked their way to her asshole.

He could feel it was covered in her juices draining from her gushing pussy. Jack took his fingers and massaged her tight hole all while he kept unleashing hell on her clit.

She did nothing but gripped his head tighter with hero legs and started swirling her hands in his hair uncontrollably.

Jack then finally, after a few minutes, gently pushed his right pinky inside her tight puckered hole. He sank his finger in all the way down to his bottom knuckle.

OOOOOHHHHHHH FUCCCCCCCKKK!" That triggered her explosive release.

She completely unloaded on him. He drank and drank as fast as he could but he had to pull his mouth away from her gushing opening to catch a breath. As he did so he saw up close and personal just how much havoc she was wreaking. It was like she had opened the flood gates and soaked his entire torso.

Katelyn, having been floating, literally, near the ceiling for for nearly fifteen minutes was shaking uncontrollably in Jack's arms as she experienced the most intense orgasm of her life.

She was practically hyperventilating.

"Baby..." she was gasping for air.

"Oh my god.....how....how did....you do that....to me?"

Jack's only response was to kiss her swollen lips and clit a few more times. He then readjusted his grip and let her unwind her practically limp body and slide down his chest. He sat her down on the edge of the bed.

Her breathing started to slow. She looked up at him deliriously....

"Jack....baby....are you a god or something?"

They both laughed.

He kneeled down in front of her and rested his cheek on her lap. She began lightly stroking his hair and massaging his scalp as she tried to reel herself back down to earth from the intense high he just gave her.

"I guess that was okay, then?"

"Are you fucking joking?! You...well I don't know what you just did. But it was literally the best feeling I've ever felt, sweetie."

"Haha well I just couldn't get enough of you. Your taste, your smell...it's too much to resist."

"Smooth talker." Katelyn chuckled.

Katdlyn could feel Jack's smile on his face widen. And then he started kissing her thigh lightly.

"Kate...I'm gonna lose myself by trying to kiss every freckle on your body." He relished.

"Haha oh yeah? I'd love to see you try that. I could let you kiss me endlessly, wherever you want. I think I'm already addicted." She chuckled.

"You are the best baby sister a man could ask for...." He glanced up to lock eyes with her and smiled coyly.

The both froze. Then erupted with laughter.

"We are pretty fucked up aren't we!" Katelyn laughed.

"I know it's weird but I'm completely okay with it. I mean, you're literally the only person I've ever trusted. The only person I ever loved. I want to give myself to you completely." Jack stated.

"Jack, I don't know if you already know this or not, but I think you're already stuck with me. So suck it up, big guy. I'm not going anywhere, especially after what you just did to me...speaking of...sorry I almost drowned you."

"Hahaha it's okay. I actually loved it. And to think that there would be anyone else I'd want to spend the rest of my life with, would be a hopeless thought. Your stuck with me too.

"I love you so much, Jack. You've always been the best thing in my life." Katelyn's tears were welling up again.

"Katelyn. You ARE my life."

Yup. That did the trick. The tears were pouring out of her eyes like a waterfall.

"Oh my god you're amazing. I can't believe I waited this long to tell you how I've felt..." Katelyn cried.

She grabbed his face and pulled him up to meet her lips. They started their intense make out again. Katelyn realized she could taste herself on his mouth.

"Mmmmmm I kinda like that." She chuckled.

Jack growled and pushed her back on the bed as he rested his body over hers.

His weight and immense muscle size felt so good on top of her and she basked in his warmth and touch.

"Take me Jack. I'm ready." She breathed roughly.

Jack growled deeply in response and she trembled with excitement.

Katelyn spread he legs for him and wrapped them around his ass, locking her ankles together. This let his cock fall perfectly in place, nestling his throbbing tip at her opening.

He felt the soft, swollen lips suckling at the head of his cock, just begging to opened wide by him. She felt so wet and soft.

He pressed his hips forward slowly, just barely pushing past her labia.

Katelyn sucked in a breath.

Jack looked into her eyes calmly. Like he was asking permission to finally make the last plunge into their lovemaking.

She brought her hands back up to caress his face and kept them there, her fingers massaging behind his ears.

Katelyn bit her lower lip and gave him a sultry, pleading look. Then she nodded softly to him.

He stayed his eyes on her eyes, never wanting to look away. He wanted to see the pleasure through her eyes.

Jack then pushed forward slowly and steadily, relishing in how soft and gooey she felt inside her velvet tunnel.

They both gasped aloud as they lost themselves in each other, staring into each other's soul.

It was the most incredible feeling. Jack couldn't believe it. He was inside his sister. He was actually making love to Katelyn, the woman he secretly loved ever since he could remember.

Katelyn was equally in a state of utter bliss. She felt so full, so completely full as he bottomed out inside her, reaching her deepest depths.

They kept gasping, as they remained locked on each other's eyes. Both not wanting to look away from the most beautiful expressions of love and passion they were exemplifying for each other.

Jack was in heaven as her pussy was convulsing around him violently. He started to back out and reached all the way back to the opening. And slowly plunged himself all the way back in.

"Oooooohhhhhhh fuuuuck, Jack. Ohhh fuck!"

He pulled out again to the very last inch, and plummeted back inside with more force.

"AHHHhhhhh FUCK!" Katelyn cried.

Jack was continuously growling deeply as his head was reeling with the intense sensations his cock was experiencing for the first time ever.

Katelyn was equally star struck. She never felt such pressure and fullness inside her. The slow burning ember building inside her was quickly engulfing her senses as it was racing to a raging inferno of pleasure.

Jack started to thrust quicker and quicker with full length strokes.

"OhgOhgodOhgod! Jack, don't stop please don't stop! Ahhhhh! Oh god! Yes. Yes. yes!! YES!"

Katdlyn was so tight, so wet, so soft. He couldn't think straight.

"Baby I'm gonna cum soon!" Jack gasped.

He was quickly approaching his limit and was trying stave off the inevitable. He wasn't going to last. The sensations wrapping around his cock were too intense, he felt like sparks of electricity were crawling under his skin from his cock, all the way through his core and to his fingers and toes.

He started pummeling into her with intense force. Her pussy was gushing more and more juices with every heavy thrust inside her. The squelching sound her pussy made was filling the space in her bedroom, accompanied with the heavy slap of their joining pelvises.

"Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes!!" The look of shock and pure utter pleasure started to appear on Katelyn's face as her mouth dropped open. It was the most erotic thing Jack saw in his life. He started to pound into her as hard and fast as he could.

"HHHHOLLLLLLLLLYSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!" Katelyn clamped down unbearably hard on his cock as her orgasm exploded like a supernova inside her, ripping her apart.

The floodgates opened and completely erupted with juices all over Jack's cock, his entire torso, and all over the bed.

His resistance to cum completely shattered at the moment and he let himself go inside his sister.

He plummeted down as deep as he could inside of her and unleashed rope after rope of cum. Jack couldn't fathom feeling something so intense, so cataclysmic, so earth shatteringly pleasurable. The brutal force of cum rocketing through his cock and into the awaiting tunnel of his sister made his head spin and his vision began to white out.

Katelyn was gasping for air as she tried to grasp onto him for dear life. She felt like she was drowning in the feeling of bliss. The pleasure of feeling her very own big brother cumming inside of her was better than she ever imagined.

They laid there, eyes still locked on each other, trying to catch their breaths.

After a few minutes, returning to the land of the living, their breathing started to calm. Neither of them wanted to move and leave this moment of pure ecstasy they shared with each other.

"This is the best day of my life." Jack said softly.

"Ditto" Katelyn gave him a huge chuckling grin.

They kissed as they relished the feeling of being joined together, and swimming in each other's mixed juices.

"Jack, after last night, what was about to happen, it would have broken me....and you saved me. My very own big brother. I can never thank you enough for that. You are my knight in shining armor. The only person I can ever fully trust and give myself to. You are the best man I could ever ask for, to give myself to completely. I love you so much, Jack."

She kissed him on the lips again softly.

"Katelyn. I'm never going anywhere, not without you. You have me until the end of time, siblings or not. I love you more than anything in this world."

"I think we can make this work, don't you? It just feels so right to me." Katelyn said as she wiggled her hips to feel Jack's cock slosh around in the juices inside her.

"Mmmmmmmm I can get used to this" Jack said, relishing in the tingles she was sending through his sensitive member, still nestled deep inside of her velvet chasm.

"So....I think breakfast is cold now." Katelyn chuckled

"God I can never get enough of your laugh. It's one of the sexiest and happiest sounds on this planet!" Jack said.

She smiled widely and kissed the tip of his nose.

"Come on. How about we go out for breakfast? My treat." Jack said

"That would be wonderful my love." Katelyn smiled again.

END OF CHAPTER ONE.