My Personal Assistant - (Shinbashi)

Story Info
When Yuki gets drunk, she makes a confession.
2k words
4.14
9.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yesterday I had dinner with Yuki, my assistant.

It was a long-overdue acknowledgment of the support I have received, as lately she has been so helpful in multiple situations.

Wine flew freely, and by the end of the evening both of us were quite intoxicated.

It was at this moment that she looked at me straight in my eyes and said.:" I saw you watching porn in the office..."

I had always known that this moment would arrive, and my mind for a moment floated, uncertain if it had to race furiously to find excuses and define a plan to contain the damage or savor the freedom of not having to hide my horniness anymore.

I was like the scorpion of the story, biting the frog that was carrying him, unable to control his nature, however damaging that was to him; finally, it had become evident and undeniable.

Yuki's face was scarlet, flushed by the alcohol and probably by the discomfort of having to reveal this unpleasant discovery.

"You like to watch Japanese girls, tied and whipped...humiliated..."

It was pointless to deny:" Yes, I do like it..."

At this point, something strange happened.

Yuki lowered her eyes and whispered:" I know I am not pretty..."

I looked at her surprised: why this remark?

A moment before she had my career in her hands, and now she seemed to look for a cheap gratification.

"It's not true...you are pretty..."

She raised her eyes, injected with blood, looking at me angrily.

"You're a liar!"

"You are slim, with a beautiful smile..."

"That's not the beauty I have in mind!" she insisted.

"I can only imagine that you have a lovely body too..." I offered, moving like a blind man, trying to find a way out, unsure of what this was leading to.

"How do you know, you have never seen me naked! "

"I am not sure if it is appropriate for me..."

"So, is it appropriate for you to watch shibari videos at work?"

"Of course not...I am sorry..."

"Are you sure? Do you truly want to see me naked?" she replied, ignoring my words, "Do you want to tie me? To play with me?"

She stared at me now - her cheeks were even redder, I didn't know if it was because she was drunk, or ashamed and excited.

I remained silent for a moment - honestly, my reply had been as vague as possible, trying to let her say more, now I felt I had nowhere to hide and I blurted:" Yuki-san, do you want to be my toy to play?"

She smiled, fluttering her eyelashes, coquettishly.

"Will you accept me as your...sex slave - I could feel she was trembling while uttering the word - even if I am not so pretty?"

"I will..." I answered, still shocked by that declaration.

Now she laughed happily, raised her glass to toast with me.

As quickly as she had raised that subject, she readily dropped it, and we went to discuss other matters, such as the possibility for our company to relocate to a nicer area and the career move of a colleague who had left a few months before.

That strange conversation seemed to be forgotten, only from time to time I had the impression that her eyes were staring at me, veiled by lust.

We parted at the train station, and I started to assume that the exchange was just a product of my imagination.

Yet, as I was ready to go to bed, I checked my messages one more time.

There were two messages from Yuki, which accompanied two pictures. In both she was completely naked. In one she was staring directly at the camera. Her small breasts were crowned by little dark, hard nipples, and the hand which wasn't holding the phone was pointing at the dark black furry triangle of her sex. "Do you truly like your slave's body?" said the message.

In the other, she was showing her back to the camera. "If you don't, this is her ass, it longs to be used as much as you please...good night!"

I looked at the small but round buttocks; that was enough to make my cock hard.

I stroke it lightly, but, half-drunk, I fell asleep, before I could arrive to cum.

I woke up the next day with my cock still out of my pajama's fly, alive with the morning erection.

The thought of Yuki-san returned to my mind, and I checked again the pictures on the phone.

I felt guilty to look at what was the mistake of a drunken girl, and I knew that the right thing was to cancel and forget them, but I couldn't bring myself to do it; instead, I stroke my cock, until I decided, not without resistance, that cumming won't be a cure for my headache.

I headed for the company a little nervous.

Usually Yuki came to my office first thing in the morning and reported to me about the activities of the day.

I wonder if she had the strength to do it today, but skipping it would have meant that something had happened indeed the night before.

I was relieved when I saw her showing up: she was wearing a slightly heavier makeup to hide the rough night, and was wearing a business suit and a white blouse - clearly, she wanted to distance herself from her foolish behavior.

"Good morning, sir!" she greeted me, with her eyes low, without daring to meet mine.

"Good morning Yuki!" I replied, trying to sound business-like.

She thanked me for the dinner, and I accepted it most naturally.

Then we went on reviewing the list of daily tasks, during which, as usual, I clarified what I wanted to do and what were her activities.

"Is that all?" I asked at the end, ready to dismiss her.

"Yes sir..." she answered, but then she remained in front of me, unable to move.

"Is there anything else you need to talk about?"

I was ready to clarify to her that for me what had happened was already forgotten.

Yuki lowered her eyes, and, slowly, tears started crossing her cheeks.

"If it is for yesterday..." I rushed to say, but before I finished my sentence, she interrupted me, sobbing.

"You truly don't like me, isn't it?"

"It's not like that!" I protested.

"You don't like my body...you haven't asked me to undress...your slave should report to you naked!" There was no trace of yesterday's anger, just an intense sadness.

"Well...the door is opened...anybody can walk in!"

She silently turned toward the door, locked it, and return in front of me, undressing slowly, in silence.

The clothes started piling around her feet, and quickly she was completely naked, but for her high-heeled shoes.

She then looked at me in the eyes, desperately looking for approval.

"Do you like my body, sir? Please have a good look!"

This was madness, but I had no way to react but to second her. It was ironic: I was supposed to be her Master, but it was her who led the game.

I scanned her body slowly, from her hair, dyed of a chestnut brown, freshly washed, the bangs partying in half, covering her forehead, to her small nose, the uncovered small ears, the painted pink line of her glistening lips, her face where the tears had removed some of her makeup, finally to her shoulder, slightly wide, that betrayed her years as a swimmer in high school, as she had told me once.

I looked at her breasts, which I had already seen, of course, in the pictures, but that in real life revealed a more pronounced, pear-shaped, swelling, and a curve that terminated high, like a sky jump trampoline, and culminated on the tender, burgundy areolas, and nipples.

Her trunk was slim, so, even if the waist was not much smaller, still she kept a small frame, and the legs looked like they had been plugged onto the protruding pelvic bones that determined the width of hips.

The pussy was covered by thick, lush black-jet hair, that contrasted with her brownish hair.

The round edges of the labia, sparsely covered by fuzzy hair, were clearly visible in between the lean thighs.

I could see her sex mound trembling slightly, probably expressing Yuki's tension at my examination.

"Spread your pussy lips," I said dryly.

She looked at me, almost uncertain to have understood what I meant, but then silently moved the hands at the sides of her vulva, and opened it, to show me the raw, pink, and wet flesh inside.

Now she was almost shivering, I could see that it was the first time for her to expose herself like this, under an unforgiving, artificial light; but from now on I was going to exercise the power she had given away.

I let her stay like that for a long moment, my eyes still on her slit, my expression careful not to betray any feeling.

I wanted her to experience the full humiliation of having to display her body under unsympathetic eyes, just as she wished.

"May I stop, sir?"

"Did I tell you so? Stay as you are!"

She bit her lower lip but didn't dare to move.

I took my mobile phone and I took a picture of her: I could see her eyes full of tears, but she didn't dare to object, and actually managed a faint small smile.

"You can release your hands now," I ordered, and Yuki dropped the hands, without moving.

"Thank you Sir!" she added, to make clear that, beyond her tears, she was still willing to please.

I looked at her legs, their thinness made them look longer than they were, and then I looked again to her full body.

Under her insistence, I assessed her: you can't say she was a triumph of soft, curvy femininity, but she had the elegance of a body where each part has been trimmed to take away any unnecessary flesh until it remains only a pure, abstract form, almost an idea of a woman, the collection of her sexual attributes and what connects them.

"Your body is just the sum of your functions ..."

"Is that bad?" she asked, worried.

"I guess not..." I replied, smiling, and she smiled back.

"Turn now!"

She turned to show her back, and the curve of her ass. This time I had no surprise, it was the same small but round ass I had seen in the picture.

"You asked me to use you as I please..." I stated, sternly.

She turned her head slowly so that I could see her profile, but she didn't dare to face me.

I could see her eyes, looking far, out of the window.

"Yes Sir, please use me..."

"I will fuck your asshole, cum inside you, slut!" now I couldn't hold myself anymore, Yuki's demureness had made me more excited and brutal.

"Please fuck my asshole!" she shouted, turning finally toward me, excited as much as I was, intoxicated by her humiliation.

I took her by an arm, and I pushed her against my desktop. I unzipped my trousers, and without any further foreplay, I slipped my cock inside her anus, first slowly, and then deeper and deeper, as much as I could feel her entrance enlarging under my thrusts.

She started squealing, softly, I could hear her pain and her happiness in being taken, and the pleasure that came from it.

I cummed quickly, I quickly let my cock out and stuck it in her mouth, as I pushed her to the floor.

I let her clean it and then I made her stand, in front of me, near her discarded clothes.

"Dress and go now...leave your panties, you will collect them this afternoon...after your punishment..."

"...My punishment, Sir?" she asked, shocked.

"I am sure that I will find reasons for that...report to me at six!"

"Of course Sir! I will report at six! Thank you, Sir!"

As she left my room, a drop of sperm was crossing her thigh, almost reach her inner knee; I wondered how long it would take for her or one of her colleagues to notice it.

Of course, such sloppiness can't be forgiven in my company.