My Personal Demon Ch. 02

Story Info
We make a new friend on the train.
2.4k words
4.78
9.8k
10
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gorwin
Gorwin
518 Followers

Even as my alarm screamed for my attention, I woke up refreshed and sticky. My new body, gifted to me by a demon, felt amazing as it stretched. I rolled toward the center of the bed and reached for Isabella, but she wasn't there. I looked around my tiny loft apartment and found her sitting on the couch watching TV. The same place I'd been sitting when she appeared before me, her hot wet mouth engulfing me until I exploded and she swallowed all I could give her.

I didn't have much to give. I'd neglected my old body and just the act of having such an amazing orgasm caused me to pass out. Though I still had my reservations about her, I had to admit I loved how she not only transformed my body but how she gave it a hearty workout.

I thought hard for a moment and then called my office. I was just a cog in the machine, but I took my duties seriously. I worked hard and was praised for my work. Not rewarded with additional money or a promotion or anything other than pretty words, but it was the only thing in my life I had pride in.

My boss, Tim, answered and I told him I wouldn't be in. Normally, Tim was a very pleasant man. If you're one of 'his people', meaning the hard workers, he didn't mind if you called in once in a bit. He knew we'd make it up later in the week, but as he spoke, I could tell his typical attitude was mysteriously missing.

"Alex, I don't care what you've got going today, you need to come in, immediately."

"Why? I finished all my work from last week and most of the extra stuff you assigned this week. Don't worry, buddy, I'll get it done before Friday, promise."

"Alex, something serious happened over the weekend. We still don't know what it means. Get here quicker than quick."

He hung up before I could ask any more questions. The entire night before left my mind as I tried to imagine what had gone wrong.

"Hey, I've got to go to work, hang out here and I'll be back," I called out as I entered the bathroom.

My normal shower usually took less than ten minutes, but with the long hair, the beard, and my new shower buddy, Isabella, it took a bit longer. It didn't help that our semi-quick session of shower sex almost killed us, but thankfully she'd made my new body and it could take the punishment.

Another new fact of my life was hair grooming. Unlike the day before, I had a nice mane on top of my head and face, but absolutely no knowledge of how to manage either. A quick search through my medicine cabinet yielded a long forgotten brush that I used to beat my new look into an acceptable state. My reflection was another issue I'd have to get accustomed to. Every time I looked up, I gave a little start. I kept expecting to see a forty-two-year-old bald man who resembled Santa Claus on the fourth day of a three-day bender in the mirror instead of the bearded love god who stared back at me.

I was confused when I pulled out my work suit and it said Armani. "This isn't my suit."

"Of course it is." I looked at her with my eyebrows raised. "Okay, they're new, but still yours. It'd be kind of pointless if I gave you a new body and made you wear all your old clothes."

I flipped through my new wardrobe and smiled, all new and all high-end. I could get use to this, I thought as I got dressed. As I started to leave, I noticed Isabella following me. She looked delicious in her business suit, especially since her hair and eyes were still purple.

"You can't go with me."

She snorted. "How're you going to stop me?"

I started to reply, but in all honesty, I couldn't. She was a demon with the body of an angel and powers to match. I'd seen what she could do and I had nothing that could match her. The best I could manage would be to ravage her insatiable body, but all that would accomplish would be my getting fired. I stood in the doorway and as I stared at her, I seriously contemplated losing my job so I could take her again.

She smiled as if she could read my mind. We'd had sex more in the last twenty-four hours than I had had in the last five years and yet I blushed at the thought of her knowing what I was thinking. I told her she could come if she wanted and she said thanks as if I were the one in control.

We made our way to the train station and I wasn't surprised when greedy eyes latched onto Isabella's curves, but I was astonished when I got the same kinds of glances. All those greedy eyes slowly turned into jealous eyes as my gorgeous demon pulled me into a deep kiss. I glared and adjusted myself while she leaned against me smirking.

"You know what that does to me."

She shrugged. "That sounds like a 'you' problem."

I wanted to rip her clothes off and make my problem her problem, but from the look in her eyes said that was exactly what she wanted.

The train ride into the city was normally a boring half-hour, but that was before Isabella. The train itself wasn't a subway-style but more geared to passengers and commuters. The seats were situated so four people could face each other and talk if they wanted. I usually had the four seats to myself and still had since Isabella decided to explore. I tried to tell her all the cars looked the same, but she just replied that the people were different.

I smiled as she kissed me before continuing her quest to find a new person someone to talk with. It made me feel good to see that while most guys were more than happy to talk with her, she quickly got bored with whatever they were saying. As she disappeared into the next car a voice next to me spoke.

"Is this seat taken?"

I looked around to find a woman I'd seen every day for at least ten years. I didn't know her name, but she was tall and slender with firm perky breasts and a tight little ass. I'd wanted her since the first time I saw her. It didn't help that she always wore these outfits with clingy skirts which displayed her legs like the gateways to heaven. She was so attractive that when she first started riding, I forgot all about my normal shyness and hit on her only to be ignored and eventually told to fuck off.

The first and last time we'd spoken she said, "Look, asshole, it'd be nice if could not get hit on by some overweight loser who thinks that just because we're stuck together he's got a shot. I just want to sit in silence and prepare for my day. Fuck off and leave me the hell alone."

She wasn't wrong, I did think I had a shot because we were stuck together. Personally, I blame every rom-com I'd ever watched which told me to keep trying, that her walls would fall. From then on I left her alone and drooled over her from afar. During our silent trips together, I had never seen her talk to anyone, other than to tell them to leave her alone, so it was a complete surprise to find her talking to me.

"I'm sorry, are you talking to me?"

She laughed and sat across from me. "Of course I am."

"It's just that I thought you liked to ride in silence and prepare for your day."

"Normally, I do, but there's something about you that makes me want to break my rule. Are you worthy?"

She smiled as she leaned forward placing her hand onto my knee. I wasn't sure how I should respond and before it became awkward, Isabella returned.

"Hey, babe, this guy just asked me if I wanted to go to pound town with him. Is that somewhere I want to go?"

Liza stiffened and sat back as I said, "Not with him you don't. Isabella, this is...?"

"Liza," the woman said giving Isabella a glaring glance.

"Liza, that's a great name, and you've got amazing legs. I bet they'd be even more amazing when I get my face between them."

A slow smile spread across Liza's face. "I can't wait for you to find out, and don't worry about guys like that, they'll say anything to get in your pants."

"Ohhh, that pound town," she said making me laugh. "Why're you laughing, you haven't driven me there nearly enough." She looked at Liza and said, "Don't you hate it when a guy's got a big cock and then won't use it?"

"All guys say they want a ton of sex, but when you give it to him he suddenly can't get it up."

The pair looked at me and I said, "Excuse me, but we just met yesterday and I've yet to tell you no."

"You slept for ten hours, how am I going to get my fill if you're unconscious? Maybe I should let that guy take me to pound town." I knew she was teasing, but the thought of her with another guy made my ears burn. She smirked as she sat in my lap. She leaned closer and whispered so that only Liza and I could hear. "Does my big man not like thinking about me with another driver?"

She gestured toward Liza and said, "Bet you wouldn't mind if she was the other driver, would you? Oh, yeah, feels like you'd like that a lot." She wiggled her ass on my rising member and I gave a little groan. "I bet you'd love watching me eat her little pussy while you stretched me out, wouldn't you? Or maybe you would like for her to ride this throbbing cock while I ride your amazing tongue? Yeah, you horny bastard, you'd love that, wouldn't you?"

I looked at Liza who was biting her bottom lip. Isabella reached across and pulled Liza into the empty seat next to us. I watched as the woman who had once told me to fuck off was willingly letting herself be controlled by my demon. Isabella's words had created a bar of steel in my pants and her tight round ass was slowly driving me insane.

Isabella looked around at the other passengers and whispered something in that language I didn't understand. The others continued to mind their own business, even when she reached between us and unzipped my pants.

Her hot hand was like fire as she pulled me out and slowly began to stroke me. She stared at Liza as she teased me and I thought she was going to complete the act, but when she let go I grabbed her hips not wanting her to stop. She ignored me as she pulled Liza toward us. My groan turned into a moan as I felt Liza's hand tentatively touch me. Her eyes were wide as Isabella whispered, "Feels good, doesn't it? It tastes even better."

My mind exploded as Isabella pushed Liza to her knees in front of us. Isabella forced me to slide forward as she turned so that my penis stood up between her legs. I looked around Isabella to watch her pull Liza's head to me. My eyes rolled back as Isabella fed me to her new friend. Liza, for all of her lack of positive response to my earlier advances, excitedly devoured my hard cock.

As Liza's head bobbed up and down, Isabella slid her hand into her own pants. It felt amazing, Liza's mouth bathing me while Isabella's fingers matched her rhythm and dug into the muscle above my penis.

Suddenly, Liza stood and pulled Isabella off me. As quick as a whisper, her panties slid down her legs and her skirt slid up giving me a quick view of her trimmed bush. Isabella held me straight up as Liza lowered herself.

"Holy shit," she said as I fully slid into her velvety wet opening.

Isabella smiled as she leaned back to resume her tickling of her own folds. Liza had given up any pretense of the professional woman she normally presented and became a primal beast as she rose and fell onto me, her body gripping mine. I tried to help by moving with her but she dug her nails into my shoulders and held me tight. She growled as she told me not to move. The women competed as to who could have the most vocal orgasm. I was biased and thought my girl won. I was amazed no one looked toward us as Liza flooded my lap.

She fell forward against me, satisfied, as I began to pump into her driving myself closer and closer to my own finish. Isabella, still in her euphoric haze, leaned close to us slipping her tongue into Liza's mouth then into mine. Her hand slid under us to gently caress my tightening sack. The stimulation between her hand and their lips were all I needed to explode into Liza. As I came, I could feel Liza tighten around me enjoying another orgasm. Her lips locked onto mine as the train rocked us.

With a strength I hadn't expected, Isabella pulled Liza off me and tossed her into her original seat. With a quickness that was almost feral, Isabella dropped to the floor and latched onto Liza's pussy. Her lips sealed themselves around Liza's opening and sucked all I had given the woman into her own mouth. Within seconds, my little demon had all my and was happily swallowing it. I watched as her tongue first cleaned Liza then she turned and cleaned me.

She smiled as she tucked me back into my pants and zipped me up. I looked toward Liza and saw she hadn't been offended by Isabella's rough treatment. If anything it seemed to have made her want Isabella more. I was proven right when Isabella leaned over Liza and the woman desperately grasped at my demon before driving her tongue into Isabella's mouth. They kissed until the train began slowing. Liza looked out the window and jumped up.

"Oh, shit, this is my stop." She grabbed her panties, dipped them into her still dripping pussy, and stuffed them into my pants. "I'll be back for those." She kissed me then ran toward the door.

I smiled at Isabella as she straddled me. She smiled back and said. "I think I'm going to love riding the train."

Gorwin
Gorwin
518 Followers