My Perversions Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We weren't going to say no though. Danny laid down on the bed and Yvonne straddled him. They kissed passionately while I moved around the bed to get behind her. Yvonne was grinding her pussy against Danny's cock, I could see he was struggling to get it on so I grabbed it myself spitting on it I slid it into her pussy.

In all of our years as friends I'd never touched Danny's cock, but it felt good in my hand so I just wanked it a little before he thrust all the way into Yvonne.

I propped myself up and moved closer to Yvonne, I pressed the tip of my cock up against her tight ass hole.

"Go slow Brian, be gentle to start with."

I slowly started to push the head of my cock into her ass, it was already lubed enough from all the cum which had leaked from her pussy.

Once my helmet was in, Yvonne let put a deep moan.

"Now you can fuck me Brian!"

I started to pick up the pace and so did Danny, I could feel our cocks moving together through the thin wall between her ass and pussy. It felt amazing, her ass was so tight around my cock and even tighter with Danny's cock taking up the limited space left inside her.

Yvonne was going wild being used like a piece of meat between us.

"I want you both to cum inside me!"

She didn't need to say anymore to either of us, I think we were both surprised we'd lasted this long.

I felt Danny's cock start to throb and pulse as he shot his cum inside Yvonne. My balls tightened and I felt an explosive orgasm go through me. I started to fill my aunty's ass with cum.

"Oh fuck me that feels amazing boys, your cum feels so good inside me!"

I pulled my cock out and waited to see the creampie I'd made drip out of her. Danny pulled out too and my aunty rolled off of him.

She laid on her side and cocked a leg up and you could see her pussyhole and asshole both twitching, she was trying to push our cum out, I spread her ass cheeks with one hand and she spread her pussy. It didn't take long before our cum started to leak out of her.

"Now clear me up, both of you eat me." she demanded while she slowly rubbed her clit in circles.

Me and Danny both went in at the same time. Like dogs drinking out of a bowl, he licked his cum from her pussy and I licked my cum up from her ass.

"That's it boys, make me cum too. Come and spit it on me and make me cum."

We climbed up the bed, our mouths full of whatever cum we hadn't swallowed. Yvonne opened her mouth and we started to spit the cum into it. She was moaning and gagging and spitting the cum back out onto her chin.

"Suck my nipples, quickly suck my nipples!"

We moved down and took a nipple each, biting and sucking she let out her biggest scream yet. She started to squirt all over the bed, her hips rising with every squirt soaking the sheets beneath her. I couldn't help but think it was just like when my Mum had squirted on me.

"Oh my God, that was amazing boys. Come and lay next to me."

We must've passed out from the exhaustion because we were woken up by the sound of a door swinging open to the room.

Mum and Jan were home!

...

If you'd like to find out what happened the rest of the holiday just let me know in the comments!

Thanks for reading.

12