My Pet Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn’t say anything. It had been a while since I’d seen a naked woman up close anyway. It occurred to me right then that Katie was definitely not a plastic doll underneath her clothes. She was most definitely not.

I felt myself getting hard in my checkered boxers. Oh, boy.

“Just let me help you relax,” said Katie, her voice taking a lower, huskier tone. “Just this once, and then...and then we’ll just pretend it never happened. I’ll go back to being your little gerbil. That’s what you want anyway.”

I downed the rest of my glass as Katie knelt in front of me and pushed my legs apart. This...This was getting...weird.

I set my glass down as Katie undid my belt, unbuttoned my slacks, and unzipped them. She reached in, found the opening in my boxers, and pulled forth my fully erect penis. My dick wasn’t small, but it wasn’t huge, either. It was a little over six-inches long when erect, so about average, I guess, but I’d never had any woman complain about it, either. Still...this was Katie.

Katie grinned up at me, still wearing her little round spectacles, still fully nude as she bent down and took my stiff penis into her small mouth, and ooooooh fuck, that felt good. I took in a sharp breath; it felt so good.

She moved her small head up and down on my shaft, taking in more than half of it as she slurped up and down me. I sucked in my breath and then slowly released it. I had planned to warn her to stop telling me this shit at an earlier point, to stop telling me these secrets of hers, but my brain had shut off...I mean, holy shit can she give head! Oh yes, she can definitely give head.

She looked up at me, her brown eyes peering over the black rims of her glasses as she sucked on my throbbing tip. I bit my lower lip and let out a low moan...She was really good at this.

She popped her mouth off of my cock and stared up at me with a piercing gaze, her brown eyes a deep coffee color, something I hadn’t noticed until just now. I didn’t know what she was going to do next, though...This was uncharted territory.

“I’m wet, Mark,” she stated.

“You’re wet?” I asked in stupid reply.

“Yeah,” said Katie as she let forth a heavy breath. “I’m wet.”

“Okay,” I said with wide eyes.

She reached down between her own legs with her right hand, and I watched her close her eyes and suck in another deep breath as her hand moved back and forth for a moment.

“Oooooooh,” she moaned.

I had never thought I’d hear that sound escape her thin lips. Not in a million years.

She opened her coffee-brown eyes and stared up at me, gazed at me again as if staring through me, and then she stood, fully nude before me. There was a thin line of her own white cream on the inside of her right leg, and her hairy lips were wet, just like she’d informed me. I could smell her, a light and tangy scent coming from between her legs, and this made me take a small gulp of my own saliva. Yep, it’d been a while since I’d gotten laid.

She walked up onto the couch to stand over me, grabbed the back of my grey couch and lowered herself, lowered herself until her bare bottom was hovering just above my penis. She reached down with her right hand, pulled up on my stiff dong, and then she gently lowered onto it...That’s when the real strangeness began.

She was a little thing, a little librarian thing, and her hole was small, but it spread on my penis, opened up and slid over it with ease. Her warm wetness covered me, and it felt so good sliding down that I closed my eyes, turned my head, opened my mouth, and took in an excited breath.

“Oh, my God,” I breathed out.

Katie wrapped her skinny arms around me chest, around my ridiculously outdated red collared-shirt and brought her lips to mine. She pried open my lips with hers, and I tasted more wine as her narrow tongue slid over mine. We kissed like this as she raised up and down on my cock, and found myself wrapping my own arms around her bare and narrow chest as I kissed her back.

Her belly shook against me as she moved her small bottom backwards a bit, her own lower-half twitching on top of me. She stopped kissing me and leaned back a little to look me in the eye, her face serene with a passion I had never known she possessed. I also never realized before how pretty she was up close.

“I can do this,” she said as if in a statement. “I can do something that you’ll like.”

I felt her pussy squeeze my cock, and then it happened again, and then one more time.

“Do you like that?” she asked.

I didn’t answer that question. I was too stunned to answer that.

She leaned forward, little Katie, this tiny little thing, and rested her chin upon my left shoulder so that our cheeks were touching, my left to hers.

“I’m in love with you, Mark,” she whispered.

But I couldn’t handle that truth in my life. Not from her. Not from Katie. Not from little Katie...No...No, this is wrong...This is wrong!

“N...No,” I said unhappily. “No! You’re wrong! This is wrong!”

I stood up, and she fell off of me, ass first to the grey carpet below. I still had my stiff dick sticking out of my slacks, that swollen member still coated with her own juices, Katie’s juices...It was wrong.

I looked down at her, stared down at her to just read her small, thin face for a moment. She still had on her glasses, and her hair was still up in a pony tail, a little mussed, but still like that little gerbil, that little librarian gerbil I’d always known her to be.

“You’re not welcome on this couch anymore,” I said without thinking.

I watched her thin lips open, her mouth open just a bit, those lips turned downwards into a terrible frown, and I thought right then that such unhappiness on a human being’s face should not have been possible.

Could I just kick her out? Just like that? What it would be like without her? This was Katie...This was Katie, little Katie who had always been there when I’d come home, little Katie who put up with my bullshit and my trash friends and my bad days...She’d always been there...Always...Could I just let her go?

I looked into those brown eyes of hers, stared her past her round spectacles, saw the tears forming at the corners of those coffee-brown orbs, and felt that spear hit me right in the heart...I...I didn’t want her to go. I didn’t want her to go.

It hit me all at once. I knew exactly what to do.

I pulled off my red collared-shirt and tossed it to the carpet. I sat back down and practically ripped off my good brown dress shoes. I tore off my black ankle socks, stood back up, and pulled down my black slacks, those slacks wet with Katie’s white stains. I pulled off my slacks and then my boxers, my cock still stiff and ready to go, just sticking out and bobbing up and down like a see-saw.

“No, this is wrong,” I puffed out. “You can’t sleep on this couch anymore.”

Katie just stared at me in complete confusion as I stripped down to nothing. My cock was still hard, still throbbing, still wanting more, and I was going to give it the attention it deserved.

I reached down and picked her up in my arms, felt her naked warmth against the bare skin of my chest and belly, and she was as light as a feather to me, weighed practically nothing at that moment.

“Can’t have you sleeping on the couch anymore,” I breathed out.

I carried her into the bedroom and closed the door behind me with the bottom of my right foot. The door slammed shut, and I smiled as I laid her down on the bed. I laid my heavy body down over her stick figure, gave her my cocky half-smile, and nodded once.

“There’s room in this bed for two,” I said.

Those deep brown eyes of her widened with an internal light as her thin lips opened up into an even wider smile. That smile dropped wide as I slid back into her, slid into her tight little wet hole as I reached under her arms to grip her shoulders from behind.

I moved my butt back and forth as I thrust into her, but if she felt any discomfort from my body size on her little form, she certainly didn’t act like it.

“M...Mark...” she stammered out. “I...I’ve always wanted this...”

“I figured,” I huffed as I thrust into her. “Although...this came as a...surprise to me...”

Katie laughed as I sat up on my knees and picked her up. I bounced her on my lap as her own body stroked me up and down, up and down, her thin legs wrapping around the small of my back as she held onto my shoulders, my grip underneath her own hairless pits. She was such a little thing, but...I didn’t care. She wasn’t blonde, or curvaceous, or had rockin’ tits...nothing like that. She was a stick with little nipples and a little butt...Holy shit. I think I just blew out my standards, just...just kicked them to the curb without a second thought.

I got this warm glow inside, right in the middle of my chest, and it felt...weird. I didn’t want her to go, and I didn’t want to stop fucking her. I wanted to fuck her, wanted to see that happy, ecstatic look on her little face. I thought about this and realized that I hadn’t just destroyed my standards; I’d accidentally found what I was looking for, all because of a bad date, a holiday, and some wine.

“You know?” I said in complete wonder. “I think...I think I’m actually in love with you, too. I just never realized it until now. Isn’t that funny?”

Katie stared at me in complete shock. Her eyes were bright lamps as her mouth dropped open, that mouth grinning from ear to ear.

“Really?” she asked.

She sounded so hopeful, so happy, that I just chuckled and nodded a couple of times. She laughed in returned and wrapped her thin arms around my chest, and I felt her little nipples press into my own bare skin.

I slid her up and down my bald, swollen cock, her own hairy parts swollen with an equal amount of hot white cream, slathering my bare crotch with that wonderful wetness.

“So you masturbate to this idea, huh?” I asked. “Rub one out to the thought of me violating you? Hmm...What’s it going to take for me to watch you cum? I think I’d like to see that.”

“I...I don’t know,” huffed Katie. “I’ve only had sex...once before. That was back when I was twenty-two, back when I was a junior at the university. I lost my virginity that time...during that Halloween party you got smashed at, remember? You threw Dave’s lamp through his TV. Then you had to buy him a new TV AND a lamp. You bitched about it when I saw you the week after.”

I continued to fuck her this way, moving her up and down my soaking wet cock as I bounced her on my lap. This was actually a good workout even though she weighed next to nothing, but I ignored that strain and decided to throw in my own comment on that past Halloween party. That had been an interesting experience.

“Seriously?” I asked. “I remember that party. I got laid in Dave’s apartment, but I was so wasted that night, that...I don’t even remember it. I just know she was gone when I finally woke up at one the next day.”

“I know,” grinned Katie. “It hurt going in that first time, but you didn’t argue with me...You were all over me, and I wanted it...wanted you, but...I got scared afterwards and took off before you got up. I was afraid you wouldn’t...wouldn’t treat me like a friend anymore. I was afraid you’d ghost me.”

Whaaaat!...Are you serious? That mystery girl I fucked was...was KATIE!...This was news to me.

“Whoa!” I huffed out. “That was you!”

Katie just laughed and nodded her head twice.

“You little minx!” I puffed. “That must have been disappointing for you with me out of it like that...Can’t ruin my reputation as a...a lady pleaser...Well then...let me show you what I can really do!”

I picked her up with ease and gently guided her down to her own hands and knees. I grabbed her small bottom, gave it a light squeeze, and then slid my hard cock into her wet little hole. I spread her butt cheeks on accident, stared down at her reddish-pink butthole, and had a surreal moment. I was fucking Katie, my little gerbil, and I was staring at her butthole. It was so weird, but even weirder was the realization that I was loving every second of it. You could have knocked me over with a feather.

“Fuck me Mark,” breathed Katie. “It’s okay...I can take it. We’ve done it before.”

I guess we had. Well, then...

“You got it, little lady,” I grinned.

I gripped her around her narrow waist, pulled out of her a little but left my swollen head in, and she moaned long and loud as I pulled back in that way. Hearing her moan sparked a flame inside me, made me want to fulfill her wish of getting pounded by a good, stiff dick.

“Let the games begin,” I breathed out.

WHAM, WHAM, WHAM! went my hips into her small round bottom as I thrust into her hard and fast.

Oh, it felt good. Her pussy was small, wet, and tight, not something I was used to in my normal sexual experience. My women were always hourglasses with hot twats that swallowed me whole, but fucking Katie was like fucking a tight virgin, even though I knew she wasn’t. It hit me in a strange and exciting way, because it dawned on me that I was the one that had taken her virginity, I had been the one that had popped her cherry all those years ago, and she’d known that all this time. She’d lived with me for two years with that knowledge; She’d known that and never said a word.

“Oh fuck, Mark!” cried Katie. “Oh it feels so good! Oh, I’ve always wanted this! Oh, fuck me, Mark! Fuck me hard!”

BAM, BAM, BAM! I thrust into her over and over again, felt my balls tighten as my lower belly built up with that bomb waiting to go off. I didn’t want to cum though, not just yet. I was enjoying this too much.

“Mark, it’s...it’s so...Oh...Oh, Mark!” cried out Katie. “It’s really hitting me!...Don’t stop! I’m going to cum soon!”

I rocked her little body as I pounded into her little bottom, my cock throbbing with such a stiffness that it felt like my mushroom head was going to split open, that cock thrusting in and out of her narrow wet tunnel over and over again, my hairless balls slapping up against her pointy little clit.

“Mark, I’m...” gasped Katie. “Mark, I’m...Oh...Oh...Oh...Oh, Mark, oh...Oh, Mark...I’m going to...oh, oh, oh, oh, OH, OH, OH, OH, OH, OOOOOOHAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!”

She let out a long cry of sheer ecstasy as her pussy tightened around my cock. I looked down to see her small reddish-pink butthole wink up at me as her own hot white cream squeezed out of her onto my hairless balls. I let myself loose at that moment, groaned and let that explosion happen, shaking as I came inside her. I’d never imagined this moment in my life, never imagined I’d shoot my load into little Katie, my roommate, my little house gremlin that just appeared out of the corner of my eye when I wasn’t looking.

I pulled out of her, and she moaned as my cock came out of her little wet hole with a loud POP! My cum mixed with hers and spilled down onto the light-green bedsheets below, but I didn’t care. I liked it that my sheets were now wet with our cum.

I turned her small frame toward me and collapsed next to her, breathless, but happy for once after sex.

“I love you, Mark,” smiled Katie, her round spectacles catty-corner on her small nose.

I reached up, straightened her glasses for her, and then smiled back.

“I love you, too,” I said, and I was honest about that. “I guess I just needed a bad date, a holiday, and some wine to see it.”

Katie grinned, raised her head up, and then laughed. I had never seen her so happy.

Yep. I’d lost a pet today, but I’d gained something a hell of a lot better. I finally had what I was looking for, and it wasn’t what I’d thought it would be.


12