My Petite Fiancée Surprises Me Pt. 04

Story Info
A date that will live in infamy.
6.3k words
4.7
12.9k
16

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/29/2023
Created 10/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning -- This is a story about the love of my life and my terminal shyness, so it progresses very slowly.

If you haven't read the other stories -- my petite gorgeous blond girlfriend (Heather) from college had moved in with me many months after we graduated. Her 19-year-old bombshell sister (Tammi) just got a 2-year degree a little over a month ago and moved in with us. I'm trying to save every penny so I can afford to ask my girlfriend to marry me.

I'm extremely shy and my girlfriend loves to taunt me and make me blush. She constantly brings up that her sister feels so at home she doesn't wear a lot of clothing. When her sister moved in my girlfriend has stopped having vaginal sex with me (and I miss it!). We used to bump uglies nearly every day for a year before her sister came to visit. To keep me from going crazy Heather has found a way to release some of my sexual needs.

I have become accustomed to the new sex routine between Heather and me. I still really craved Heather's pussy, but I couldn't complain about her humping me in the morning and giving two hand jobs a day while talking dirty. It always ends up with her making me cum while talking about her sister and her scantily clad body. I accidentally had become conditioned, my mind started associating her sister with sex. I hope Heather didn't notice but I'd get a hard on whenever Heather mentioned her, or I saw Tammi in the morning.

End of recap

---------------------------------------------------

Not much unusual happened the two weeks after the haircut incident. Although my girlfriend was sticking to the hand job and talking dirty for now, I think she came close to giving in and I was hoping we'd return to regular sex even if it was just once per day.

The sun was barely up but I could smell the bacon!! I pulled up my skivvies. I opened the bedroom door, and I went to the hallway; the shower was running with the door open. I wasn't going to assume (again) - - I checked, and my beautiful girlfriend was alone in the kitchen; her sister, Tammi must be taking a shower. I hugged my bonnie Heather from behind and kissed her neck. "Mmmm, good morning, Tiger," she said. She ripped a piece of bacon off and held it over her shoulder. I snapped up the bacon like a puppy as I still hugged her. Damn I'm lucky. Heather began, "give me a little time to make some French toast for all of us.

"I can help in the kitchen, while Tammi's in the shower," I said.

"Oh no, perv, when you say you can help me; that means you mauling my breasts from behind and grabbing my buns while I try to prepare our breakfast." she chuckled. OK so maybe I did that a few times, but it always seemed like a good idea (and still does). Maybe I should mix it up and maul her breasts while in front of her while pinching her little buns. "I'm trying to make a nice meal in time for breakfast but with your help it might take several hours. Tammi's having some crisis about work, and she didn't like my opinion, go talk to her, I'm busy here.

"Well!" I said, trying to sound indignant, "perhaps I should go where I'm more appreciated!" My girlfriend rolled her eyes and chuckled before stepping on her tippy toes and giving me a kiss on the cheek. She then swatted my butt to let me know I should get a move on. I walked to the bathroom door and spoke loudly, "Tammy? Heather said you have a question for me?"

Tammi popped her head from behind the shower curtain. "For goodness' sake!" she said. Come over here and sit on the toilet so we can have a civilized conversation." I stood there for a moment as I got uncomfortable knowing even from the hallway door, I could make out her amazing body through the semi-clear shower curtain. The water shut off and Tammi said, "Fine I'll come out there and talk to you."

She started to pull back the curtain and got one leg out. I was caught by surprise as I could see nearly all her stunning, very naked, soapy little body. I realize I'm very conservative, but I can't help but feel embarrassed at how comfortable she is with me. I shouted urgently, "I'll sit down you can stay in there!"

Every day I fight in my own mind not to see my girlfriend's little sister as someone I'd want to use for my basest sexual gratification. It's bad enough she is a complete knock out, she is genuinely stunning. But to make matters worse my girlfriend jerks me off while suggesting images about Tammi twice a day while I cum in Heather's hands. I'd feel less guilty if I wasn't so desperately in love with Heather or didn't care about Tammi. Tammi's a good kid and doesn't deserve to have her sister's boyfriend lusting over her.

Tammi calmly pulled the curtain a little more closed and said, "suit yourself, spaz!" I sat down on the toilet. She's right, I have no idea why I was shouting. Tammi popped her face out to make sure I was attentive. She then reached forward and pulled me in for a kiss on the cheeks. When she reached through the curtain her body was completely on display. Her large soapy breasts just seemed to stop time as they dangled before me. "Seriously though, I appreciate you letting me explain my work situation."

"My job is depressing. I was thrilled when they said they'd hire me as a communications liaison for a new State initiative designed to reach out to people who can't afford rent as well as people who can't afford their utilities. A week after I started working there, we found out someone blew most of our entire operating budget on TV commercials on the local cable stations. So, my only job is to stuff envelopes with a brochure about what services we offer but we have nothing in the budget to provide those services. I feel like I'm just collecting a paycheck doing the work a trained monkey could do."

I kept thinking about her wonderful body as she now shampooed her luxurious long curly hair. Her little bubble butt was so perfect, and you could just make out the tan lines from her jogging shorts. She rubs something like SPF 100 all over her body to keep it from aging prematurely as she spends a lot of time in the sun. It would be a shame for this young nubile body to age prematurely.

What did she just say? I had to repeat everything she was talking about in my head to understand what had been said. The lack of normal sex with my girlfriend was making it difficult for me to focus on anything. For a girl who can be a bit of a tomboy Tammi has an amazing body that's definitely all female. All I had to do was reach out and I could touch it. I could soap all over her buns without even getting up. Snap out of it!

I looked over and my girlfriend was in the bathroom doorway looking at me, looking at her sister who was still naked in the shower. Heather whispered, "I dare you to jerk off while she's in the shower," and then just smiled at me. Was she serious?

I've taken some stupid dares before but what would Tammi think if she caught me doing that? She can be very understanding but probably not about that. What was wrong with me -- why was I evaluating this dare? Jerking off would help me think clearer though; my balls were overdue for release according to a schedule they knew only too well. I looked at the door to the hallway and Heather was gone -- that was real, wasn't it?

"Wow, you are really thinking about my predicament. You are such a good listener. My big sis just said wait a few months and see if I changed my mind before I even finished what I had to say." I sat there with no idea what words of wisdom I could offer. I tried to rewind the conversation in my head and remember anything she said.

She turned off the water and pulled back the curtain a smidge more. "Can you hand me that towel?" she asked cheerfully. Tammi dried herself off and threw the lucky towel over the curtain rod. She popped her head through the gap in the curtain. "This is so much better, isn't it? I like being able to see your face when we talk so I can tell if you have more thoughts than what you are telling me." She wasn't in the least bit embarrassed about standing there naked. If you think about it though if you had a flawless body is there a reason to ever be embarrassed by being naked?

She then asked me to hand her some lotion that was by the sink. I squirted some in her hand. She put her foot up on the edge of the tub and started rubbing lotion on her legs. I don't know why I was staring at her legs which lead to the rest of her spectacular naked body. "I love this new lotion -- feel how soft it makes my legs," she said infectious happiness. Tammi reached for my hand and rubbed it along her shapely calf. I looked up and there was her magnificent pussy. I don't know how long she was talking but I finally heard, "So have you thought about it enough? Should I look for a new job?" I let go of her leg.

I looked over and standing in the doorway was Heather. You'd think she would be upset her boyfriend was touching her sister's leg while she was completely nude. Heather smirked like she had some secret but just said, "OK you two can finish your conversation after breakfast -- get it while it's hot!" I dashed to the kitchen as if I was a kid just let out of detention. My sister's girlfriend is a wonderful person, but I shouldn't be looking at her that way or having those thoughts about her wonderfully clean young body. Thank goodness she didn't know I could be so filthy minded while she's so sweet and innocent.

I don't know why I was so anxious to have Tammi gone, she was the perfect guest. She'd wait for me to get home from work and go jogging with me to keep me company. She helped with dinner prep and cleaned the dishes every night. She even did our laundry. I hear she joins my girlfriend for yoga sometimes and keeps her company whenever I'm not around. She's good company when we do our errands and very sharp-witted. I just felt horrible that naughty thoughts about her creep into my head a lot. I don't mean to sound crude or too selfish (which I must be if I'm thinking it) I just really, really, really miss putting my inflatable boat in my baby's love tub.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was dreading this evening; we were going to a work party for my girlfriend. Don't get me wrong -- I'm proud of her and happy to be there for her but I can't change that I'm not comfortable at big gatherings. I couldn't be happier to leave work early and put on a sports jacket and tie to applaud for people I didn't know in a crowded room.

I had just gotten out of the shower and giving myself a touch up shave when Heather popped into the bathroom and closed the door behind her. Maybe she's here to give me some late afternoon nookie! I'm perfectly happy with consolation sex! Perhaps she wanted to raise my spirits because she sensed how much I didn't want to go!

She ran her fingers along my newly smooth jaw, removing a thin streak of shaving cream. "Tammi just called. She's done with her hiatus from boys and is going on a date tonight." She said, almost as if I was expected to say something. I thought this could be good; it might lead to a lot more alone time for Heather and me. She went on, "She tends to attract or be attracted to the worst type of guy." I evened out my sideburns while she rambled on about Tammi's past dates. I had no idea why she tells me things sometimes.

My mind wandered as she rambled -- well at least it will be an open bar tonight and they always have top-shelf liquor. I love Grey Goose but I'm too cheap to order when we go out. I'll drink two quickly, so I don't come off as too stiff. I need to keep it to three at most for the entire evening or I'll get drunk and say something I shouldn't. They always pour heavy at these things god bless 'em.

Heather will probably want an appletini since it was a fancy place. I wonder if they'll have pigs in a blanket. There's never enough of them on a tray. They are just little hotdogs in dough -- why are they so stingy with them? I bet I could eat them faster than they could make them...

Heather was still talking, "...so I have to go to the event tonight, but could you do me a big favor and stay home and see what this character is like?" I know I accidentally missed a lot of information, but I heard what was most important just now -- I'm definitely staying home! I was doing a jig on the inside!

"If you really think it is for the best, I'm always there for you." I didn't overdo it, but didn't want her to know how much I hated those gatherings. Most of her colleagues acted like pretentious snobs and or who never got the memo their frat boy days are over. IMHO (just my opinion of course, I don't want to seem judgmental).

"Attendance is mandatory for employees and their significant others are encouraged to be present, but I can just say you had a last-minute assignment." Heather kissed my nose and thanked me before pulling up her cocktail dress as she walked to the bedroom. Tammi wasn't home so I didn't need to behave.

I howled as she walked around in her slip and push up bra. For some reason she took that bra off letting me see her wonderful little tatas. She looked at me and seemed shy. I didn't mean to make her uncomfortable, but she could tell I was staring. You are so bad!" she said smirking coyly as she put on a standard bra. I started to walk towards her to plunder her treasures, but she saw me coming and said, "No honey, the sooner I get there, the sooner I can leave, and I've already done my hair. And I haven't even put my make up on yet!

She changed into a crisp white blouse, a knee length skirt and a matching jacket. It was slightly nicer than her others, but it looked about the way she dressed for work. She put on different stockings and put away the high heels and put on some of her business shoes. Why do women like to change so often? I thought she looked great in the little dress -- not that she doesn't look great in the little business outfit. She looked at herself in the full-length bedroom mirror and said, "I'll try to get back as soon as possible, Hun. It will be boring as hell, without your running commentary on my coworkers."

I was left alone with an evening of no pretending to like her coworkers! Tammi came home from work and ran to her bedroom. It sounded like she was ransacking the place. Usually, she'll just hang out with one of us as soon as she gets changed, check out how our days were and catches us up on things she's been thinking about. I got the feeling she was pressed for time, so I just caught up on my emails on my phone and let her be. She's so cheerful, it's hard not to appreciate her company.

Tammi ran between her bedroom and the bathroom repeatedly. I grabbed some leftovers from the fridge and sat down to watch some TV. Tammi then stood in the living room doorway a nice conservative summer dress. It didn't look new, but she looked like an all American 50's poster girl. It fit her perfectly, it wasn't one of Heather's. I knew she wanted to ask me something, but she just stood there waiting.

"You look very nice," I said as I could tell she was lingering for some reason. It has been my experience even if that isn't the question, that is the right answer. She smiled and gathered my dishes and put them in the washer. Before rinsing out my beer bottle. I admit even the little things Heather and Tammi do for me make me feel a little shy.

I flipped channels and "John Wick 2" was just about to begin. She handed me a fresh beer. Even though the whole couch was empty she sat in my lap; she always did that. I asked why the first time she that did; she said I was more comfortable looking than rest of the couch. I swear, a Labrador retriever has a better concept of personal space, but I like that she does it anyways. She makes me crack up (on the inside) when she takes my free hand and puts it over her tummy. I guess that's in case the couch comes to a sudden stop.

Tammi asked "why aren't you at Heather's work shindig? I know she wanted you to keep her company." She took the beer from my hand and took a sip before putting it back in my hand.

I thought about it and said, "Heather made it sound like only certain people should attend and she said she'd get to leave quicker if I didn't go." I didn't want her to feel like I was babysitting. She was a grown woman, but we can all use a friend at times.

Tammi took a long swig from my beer and said, "well it's nice to have you here. I'm a little nervous. Heather might not have told you but I'm going on a date tonight and I'm a little nervous about what to say since it has been a while." She looked back at me, and I think she wanted something -- to see if I knew she was going on a date or just wanted reassurance it would go well. She stopped waiting and rested her head against my chest. Her silky locks were touching my jaw and under my chin.

I kissed the back of her head and said, "you are one of the sweetest and kindest people I know. Any fool would fall for you in a heartbeat. If he doesn't, he's a complete dolt". I gave her a bit of a squeeze to reassure her. Since when was I comfortable having such an honest conversation with her or not picking on her? I couldn't smell her perfume today, but her hair smelled like fruit; I couldn't place the type. I inhaled deeply -- OK not peach. Oh that's apple -- slightly sharp like cider or fresh apple pie made with Granny Smiths!

Tammi giggled and repeated "dolt." Her dainty hand freed the bottle from my hand as she took another swig, finishing what was left. She got up and got me another beer -- I wonder if the last one was as good as it looked, I would have liked to have tasted it.

Then there was a loud roar as a muscle car pulled in front of our apartment door. I hope that isn't a new neighbor, that thing is noisy! "Oh, he's here!" Tammi said. She handed the bottle to me and kissed my cheek before sprinting out the door. I didn't mean to interfere, but I stood up gather info for Heather. It was a mid-70's green dodge (that had a police spotlight) and I got the first 3 digits of the license plate before his car fishtailed out of the parking lot.

I was nursing my beer, (if I didn't, I'd have to go to the kitchen for another) and enjoying the movie. I turned down the volume a bit for the sake of the neighbors as there was a decent amount of explosions and gunfire and in this move. That absurdly loud car was back, and I couldn't hear the gunplay in my own living room! What the heck did she need in the middle of a date... You know what? I don't want to know. Tammi opened the apartment door and slammed it loudly before she ran to her bedroom. Then I heard the tires peel as the muscle car roared away.

I didn't know if I was supposed to leave her alone or ask how the date went. I finished the movie when Tammi came out wearing my dress shirt buttoned nearly to the top button! She's not usually cold. I could tell the poor thing had been crying; she had slightly puffy eyes and touch of red on her nose.

She plopped down sideways in my lap and wrapped her little arms around my neck. I felt terrible I had no way of helping her. "I thought he was different, but he was a pig! He took me to a nice spot where we could look out over the city. We had barely said anything to each other up till then because his car is so loud you can't have a conversation. Then he started grabbing at me trying to get a kiss out of me. The more I pushed him away, the harder tried to force it. Then he said he might as well take me home if I wasn't up for some fun!"

I could feel my anger growing. I don't know why but I think it might have been rage. I have no idea what made me say it, but I said, "I know it isn't my business, but I want to punch this guy in the face!" I haven't had to punch anyone since senior year -- the idiot thought since he was a football player, he was invulnerable. Maybe that's why our team lost so many games.

12