My Petite Fiancée Surprises Me Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammi leaned back and looked at me through her watery eyes. "I've never heard you raise your voice before! You would do that for me?"

"No one should be touching you without your permission! He'd deserves it," I said trying not to sound barbaric as I had much harsher words and actions in my mind. I felt like I had to teach this guy some manners with the aid of blunt objects. Maybe the movie was messing with my head.

Tammie sniffed and then touched my shirt where her tears had fallen. She wiped the spots as if that would dry them out. "Thanks for keeping me company, you make me feel so safe." She took my arms and wrapped them around her waist and gave a head nod as if I should always know to hold her that way in the future. I handed her the remote; thinking she deserved a break. "Anything is fine," she said, she even managed to sound a little cheerier. She picked some absurd Hallmark movie about a store or restaurant or hotel at Christmas (Maybe it was a cabin?). I couldn't force enough interest to recall.

About thirty minutes into the movie, she went limp, and her arms slowly fell from my neck. I think she wanted to escape the movie more than I did! I carried her to the guest room and put her on the bed. Unfortunately, her shirt revealed her pussy that glistened in the moonlight. I hadn't noticed but she soaked through her shirt and got my shorts wet. I can't believe she was having a naughty dream! Well, she deserved something pleasant after a bad evening. I pulled the sheet over her.

I cleaned my beer bottle and checked my email. I had gotten ten new ones even though I'd just cleaned my inbox earlier. These people need to get a life! Then again, I was checking my email so I'm no better. I think I heard Tammi talking to someone about an hour after I put her in bed. Heather got home by 10PM. Heather said she snuck out the second the awards were finished. "I spent the drive home talking to my sister," she said. My girlfriend gave me a big kiss on the cheek, "Tammi said, 'my manly man' made her feel safe and special. Thanks so much for being such a good boyfriend."

Heather smiled at me and said, "I need to do something to reward my he-man. I'll make a deal with you. Give me a moment and meet me in the bathroom in 10 minutes." I imdb'd a few things about the Wick movie and then I went to the bedroom and stripped down to my briefs, trying not to leave the bedroom a mess for a change.

Ten minutes is a painfully long time when you are waiting for something good. Heather smiled at me in the mirror. Her makeup was off, her hair was down and her clothes neatly folded on the counter. She looked like an angel in the dim light as the candles flickered. My cock immediately grew as she led me to the warm water coming from the shower head.

I said, "I hope you got recognized at the event for your hard work!"

She kissed me on the cheek and said, "We got tickets Hawaii with five paid nights at one of the beach hotels!" I turned her around and rubbed a wet washcloth over her back.

"Will you wear a grass skirt for me and do the hula?" I asked - kidding of course, unless she'd consider it, in which case, I would so very much like to see that! I could picture it clearly.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you, you degenerate?" she said poking my side.

"That would be hot!" I said.

"What if just walked around the hotel room the entire vacation naked instead?"

"Are you serious?" I asked. I felt it was a shame we'd fly all the way there and never see Hawaii while we were there but that sounded fantastic! "Yes please, oh please!"

"I don't get you; I spend an hour on my makeup, nails and hair, I put on a fancy cocktail dress for you, and you say I look nice. I take it all off and you are panting like a dog. Don't you want me to look nice?"

"Baby cakes, I can honestly say you have never looked better than you do at this very moment." I pulled her close and kissed her for a long time. If it wasn't so dimly lit, I could swear she was the one blushing for a change. If guys got excited by make-up they'd be jerking off in the Maybelline aisle at CVS. I love it when Heather giggles -- her little ribs shake.

It was nice just having some alone time and catching up. I asked, "Did you enjoy the drinks the event tonight?"

"I had two appletinis, and they were delicious! ... Did I ever tell you that my sister would swindle guys to pay for her drinks?" she asked.

"No," I said thinking Heather and Tammi never needed to "swindle" a guy -- any straight guy would gladly by them a drink for a minute of their time. I was trying to picture what information her fake ID had.

"Tammi can drink a sixteen-ounce bottle of beer in 10 seconds and chug a 20-ounce mug in one gulp!" She said with some pride. "She says it's just a matter of controlling your gag reflex." That would explain the beer I was hoping to swap spit with but never got to know with any intimacy other than I did have my hand all over it.

My cock was now in her soapy hands "Did my baby miss me?" I couldn't tell if she was talking to me or my cock.

"We missed you very much, thanks for reaching out," I said.

"Do you like being in the shower with me?" her hand slipped seductively over my cock as controlled my complete attention. She pulled me down and kissed me passionately. I kissed back, loving her intensity. Oh boy! I could tell by her voice change the fun was about to begin!

"I love being in the shower with you, honey. We used to do this a lot. I think we should schedule this WAY more often," I said without any games. If I didn't answer the question she asked, or wasn't completely truthful, sometimes her stroking my cock would stop.

"Did you like spending time with my sister this morning when she had her little naked body all soaped up? I bet my perv enjoyed looking at her firm little body, didn't he?" Heather asked in a tantalizing way as she stoked my slippery wet cock. How many guys have a girlfriend that wants them to be naughty with another girl in their bedroom talk?"

"Oh, I did; I looked at her soapy little body the entire time she talked to me." I was rewarded with a firmer grip as she massaged my member. I love how she takes pleasure in exciting me.

"Do you mind that she's only 19 years old?" she asked

"No," I said before I kissed her.

"Would you date her if she was only eighteen?" I wasn't sure if she was trying to turn me on or test me. I really didn't want her to know how filthy I could be. I wanted her to marry me and she was asking things that wouldn't exactly make me look like a saint but lying wasn't an option.

"If I didn't already love you, I'd consider it." She continued to stroke my cock.

"What if she was only 17? Would you date her then?" She asked.

"No." I said, truthfully. Well, now that I think about it, if I was 17 I'd be all over her but I don't think that was the question.

"Imagine you are in Bora Bora; you see my sister and she's in nothing more than a grass skirt. She's flirting with you and walk the beach with her. You think she looks young despite her large, inviting breasts, so you ask her how old she is, and she says she just turned 18. As you continue walking, you pass a sign that says, 'nude beach'. The nearest beachgoer is at least two hundred feet away. She takes off her skirt and you see her perfectly smooth pussy for the first time. She kneels to pull down your shorts and your big cock springs free and touches her face.... Is my honey imagining that?" She asked in a hushed voice as she continued to stroke my cock.

"Yes, I'm imagining every bit of it." I say trying not to smile too much.

"She looks up at your and gives you her innocent looking smile. Tammi gently takes hold of your cock and kisses the tip. You can feel her tongue licking it." My girlfriend was playing dirty. She rubbed her finger along the tip of my cock as she described the scene. Heather put shampoo on my cock and continued. "She puts your as much of your cock in her mouth as she can...Can you feel that?

"Yessss," I said, "I feel your sister's mouth on my cock!" I was slowly moving my hips forwards and backwards imagining everything she described.

"Is my little sister a good cock sucker?" she asked as she moved her hand up and down my shaft much more swiftly. My sweet girlfriend rarely used such colorful words; it excited me.

"Oh yes, your little sister is such a good little cock sucker!" I could was freely moving my hips now; moving backwards and forwards to increase the sensation.

"Oh my, you are fucking her face now, aren't you?" Heather teased. I loved that she never used strong language when we talked normally but when talking dirty it was a huge turn on for me.

"I'm face fucking your little sister. Would you like watching me face fucking her innocent little mouth?" I turned off the water and gently pushed Heather down to her knees.

She looked up lovingly as she continued stroke me. "You are so focused on how good her soft mouth feels on your hard cock you don't even notice you have gathered quite a crowd of people watching the two of you. They've already seen you towering over her, pushing your giant throbbing cock into this naked, young girl's mouth. There's no point in stopping now is there? -- not when you are so close to release." She said with a fiendish grin for such a sweet girl.

"I wouldn't care, I'm s-soo close!" I said slurring my s's.

"Yesss! You'd like to cum down her throat, wouldn't you? She wants it so bad. Can you cum for her, baby?" she asked. I was at the point of no return. Heather continues, "would you change your mind and she was 17 but that's of legal age in Bora Bora -- would you ask her to stop?"

It was too late, I just blasted my cum as if it was a career choice. Ropes were spasming out of me as I tried to remain standing. I then gave my cock a few last jerks as I plastered Heather's body with my semen. I got a smidge on her cheek, but she got a thick coating on her tits, rolling down her tummy and thighs.

"I can't believe you did that!" she said.

"I'm sorry," I started, "but I love it when you are naughty for me. And you look so very naughty right now covered in my cum. Please don't think I'm a freak right now but I'd love to take pictures of you like this."

I could see she was trying to control her mouth, was she angry, disappointed, frightened? She stood up and said, "let me see what's turning on my little perv so much." She got out of the tub and stood before the bathroom mirror. That's when I saw her face turning red. She could now see just how much spunk she had oozing down her innocent little body. Had I just ruined my chances of getting my girlfriend to marry me? Does she think I'm too much of a sicko?

I was shocked and thrilled when I saw her smile. "You are a such a perv! I get excited turning you on like this! I want to fulfill your naughtiest fantasies. What else would my little perv have me do?"

I don't know why I did it, but I leaned forward to whisper the truth in her ear. It was far too filthy to say in a normal voice. "I want you to rub my cum into your soft little titties. I want you to watch yourself in the mirror as you scoop up my cum and feed it into your naughty little pussy. I want you to rub your clit until you cum, never taking your eyes off your own sexy body."

Heather smiled at me and then looked at herself in the mirror. "You mean like this?" she asked. She rubbed my cum deeply into her sensitive nipples and even tweaked them for me. She then slid her fingers down trying to catch as much cum as she could scooping fingers full one after another into her hungry pussy. Her eyes were transfixed at what she was doing. She then started to rub her clit as she looked into her own eyes in the mirror.

After a few minutes "I can't believe you want me to be so naughty" she said as her eyelids drooped and fluttered. "Is this what you want to see? Do you like seeing me be such a whore?" She said in a distressed voice. She never said or did anything like this before. I think I would have cum without any touching myself if I hadn't just released ever bit of semen I had.

"God yes, you are the hottest woman, ever! I love seeing you be a whore for me!" I can't believe I just said that to my fiancée! "I think you like seeing yourself act like a whore for me, too. Say you like being my whore and cum for me."

Her eyes rolled back, and she shouted! "God yes, I admit it, you've made me your whore! I'm cumming, you bastard! I cumming so hard for you! She got wobbling and her knees gave out. I caught her before she fell. We ended up kissing frantically on the floor for several minutes.

I wiped her clean in the shower, it took two wash cloths until I felt I had properly restored her original luster. We then we cleaned the bathroom floor and replaced the mat, so Tammi never had to see where I turned our nice bathroom into a crime scene from some twisted and unexpurgated CSI episode.

12