My Petite Fiancée Surprises Me Pt. 06

Story Info
My girlfriends disclosure leads to her sister's exposure.
7.4k words
4.72
10.4k
11

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/29/2023
Created 10/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning -- This is a story about the love of my life and my terminal shyness, so it progresses very slowly.

If you haven't read the other stories -- I'm not comfortable around people and very shy around women. I live with my 5'1 gorgeous blond girlfriend (Heather). Her petite, athletic, 19-year-old bombshell sister (Tammi) has been staying with us since she graduated with a 2-year degree. I'm trying to save every penny so I can afford to ask my girlfriend to marry me.

Heather was so conservative when I met her although she was raised in a very liberal household, and I love that about her but now she's a little bit naughty and I love that too. She keeps teasing me (for the last couple of months) about her little sister while she's shining my helmet which is conditioning me to think about sex when I see Tammi.

End recap

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday night, we were in the bedroom, and she said, "We need to talk."

I was thinking, it was over, I've stepped over some line, and I may not be able to cross back. I admit I've been saying some filthy stuff to her because I was hoping it would turn her on as much as it was me. She's been much saying such wonderfully naughty stuff I would never have expected her to say and even done some kinky things I never saw coming.

Heather said, "I did something I'm not proud of and I'm not sure you'll be able to forgive me, but I have to explain why I did it." There is no way my Heather would ever cheat on me with another guy but maybe that explains why she won't let me inside her anymore. Nope, I feel how much she loves me. Maybe it's another woman; that would be so hot. It wouldn't be if she dumped you. Shut up stupid and let her talk!

Heather said, "about 5 months ago, I realized I wanted to marry you. I could tell you loved me but would probably take forever to admit you wanted to marry me." She had her head on my chest and I could feel the tears dripping on to me. She sniffed and continued, "I figured I'd subtly hint we could live together when my parents moved away, and I could show you how wonderful it could be if we were together... I was thrilled when you finally took the hints and asked me to move in, you big idiot!" She said punching me with both a laugh and a cry.

She grabbed a tissue and wiped her eyes and blew her nose and grabbed a clean tissue dabbed the tears off my chest. Heather looked me in the eyes and studied my face before she put her head back down as she tried not to cry. "But then I thought I'd surprise you one day at work with some of those pork sandwiches you like so much.

Your slutty receptionist at the front desk told me where I might find you but on the way to your office, I saw you in a corner office of with some 30 something whore. You were facing her monitor, away from the door, so I saw how you behaved at work when I wasn't around. The cougar was pretending to laugh at everything you said. She put her disgusting hand on your shoulder while you typed and got her computer working!"

"Umm, the corner office on my floor is for executive guests, and most or our guests are male, so I'm guessing you were on the wrong floor, sweetheart."

"Oh no, I know your head, mister and I could see the stain on your shirt." She said with sadness and anger. "After I washed that shirt, I never wanted you to wear it again now that she tainted it. I had to wash it twice to get her old lady perfume off it!"

I thought about it and remembered. "Oh, that's got to be Mariko, I forgot about her, she hasn't been in our office for months. Sorry I took so long to figure out who you were talking about I was picturing a much older women but to me Mariko looks like she's not even old enough to drink. She worked for one of our competitors in New York. She's a new roving auditor we hired a few months ago. She speaks Japanese, English, German, and Cantonese!"

"Yeah, she seems like the type to get around." Heather said.

I continued, "As usual they gave me no advance notice, so I had to reformat a system that morning, that had just been returned. We put her in that corner office for a couple of days until she flew to our Denver office. I think she was just wanting to talk to someone because she was turning 26 her first day in Denver and she wouldn't be able to go out for drinks with anyone she knew."

"You idiot," she said, "she was trying to get you to invite her out for drinks!"

"But her birthday was a day away and she'd be in Denver. She wanted to celebrate on her birthday." I said, not understanding why I was being treated like a bad guy.

"Oh, she wanted to celebrate alright, you...you big dork! She was hoping you might give her a big send-off present!" She was sounding exasperated for some reason.

"I just met Mariko. How on earth would I know when her birthday was and why would I get someone I just met a present?... I hate to say it, but I think you might have been just dreaming about visiting me. You know, like when you punch me in the morning for flirting with the waitress in a dream you had. I'm pretty sure I'd remember pork sandwiches if you brought me any -- those things are great!"

She made a loud sound of frustration and said, "I threw the stupid sandwiches away -- you didn't deserve them!"

"You threw away the sandwiches!?!" I didn't mean to raise my voice but that they were innocent in all this. It was a tragic waste!

She lifted he head giving me a stunned look as she wiped my chest again. "I can't believe you aren't following this. It isn't about those sandwiches!"

"Wait, I'm not following, did I forget a birthday or anniversary? I'm sooo sorry if I did!" I was thinking about that great restaurant. I could clearly smell the pork and fixins where they make those sandwiches. I defy you to go there and not to pick at the little bits that fall out of the sandwich when you are finished.

"You are so frustrating at times. I'm one of the only women where I work but everywhere I looked in your building there were hot young sluts who I'm sure hit on you all day long. I felt like you'd eventually give in."

"Hold on," I said, "My incredibly sexy young girlfriend works at a place where most clients are rich guys, who are used to getting anything they want, buy cars from you. Oh, and you work with almost all young competitive male salespeople -- but you think I might be tempted by the women at my office?"

"OK, let me give you some background," she said. "I dated a few guys in high school and I was a bit of a prude, and as a result I got a reputation for being a goody two shoes. Then the few guys that wanted to date me ended up lusting over my sister the second they met her. Even when she was a freshman in high school, she had bigger breasts than me. I dated some guys in college but never anything serious. Did you know I got on the pill two days after I met you as I knew I was going to fall in love with you?"

"OK, I get it. Like most of us mere mortals, you can't be 100% sure of other human beings. Did it ever occur to you that I'm worried you'll wake up and say, he's nice but I can do so much better? So, is the thing you can't forgive yourself for - throwing away the sandwiches? If so, in time, that wound will heal, and I think we can put that unpleasant incident behind us." I tilted her head up but she buried it in my chest again. I think she was trying to hide a bit of a smile.

"But you are a guy! Guys can't control their lust!" she said nodding her head as if she won an argument even though we weren't arguing as far as I knew.

"Statistically women are more likely to cheat than men, these days," I said. "And I don't know if movies are accurate, but women seem to justify cheating because a man doesn't work hard enough or works too hard, is too predictable, he never thinks ahead, he's never around, he's suffocating me, he acts like he's my boss, he's too easy to push around..."

"Fine I'll say it." She spoke very fast for some reason, "When my sister said she was coming to visit, I made a deal with her. I told her I wanted to marry you but since she's had a crush on you since the day she met you, she was welcome have you if she could tempt you to cheat."

I laughed, "Your sister likes bad boys. I'm not her type. And even if she did try and hit on me, do you think I'd cheat on the love of my life?" I could see Heathers cheek swell and blush. "Since nothing happened can we just go back to the way things were before your sister arrived?" Heather lifted her head off the pillow and continued her confession.

"That's the worst part," she said, "Most guys drool when they see Heather, but I know you thought of her as a friend. I was reading some of Tammi's magazines when I got the idea I should get you thinking about sex when you thought about Tammi if I really wanted to test you.

I needed to get you sexually aroused but I couldn't be so mean to you and not let you have any sex, so I ended up giving you hand jobs but trying to get you to picture my sister every time I made you cum. I admit I found I craved sex with you too much, so I'd hump you every morning until I got some satisfaction too."

"OK, that is pretty devious, but I get it," I said. "Marriage is a huge commitment and you wanted to really make sure I meant it when I married you for the rest of our days. Even if neither of us could be sexually active, I'd still want you to marry me. I love every moment I have with you. This however might take some time to get over, I don't think I ever gave you any cause not to trust me. I really don't like having my word or honor questioned."

"There's more," she said hiding her face again in my chest. "Even after I realized you'd never cheat; I kept telling you naughtier and naughtier stories while I gave you a hand job because...the stories excited me. I liked controlling when you'd cum. I feel like you have all the control in the bedroom because I'm so addicted to you."

"Feeling any control of your needs was exhilarating. I got excited at the thought of you trying to resist my bodacious sister. I got so horny picturing you having your way with my sister, I'd have to masturbate in the bathroom, pretending to get cleaned up after you blasted your semen everywhere."

I know you think of me as being a good person and I wanted you to know the truth about me before I ask you to marry me." I had no idea what to say to all of this. I decided to just think about what she said. I really wasn't that upset as I had lots of relatives and a few friends who had gotten divorced. I'm sure she knew plenty of people who were divorced as well.

I'd kill for a couple of those pulled pork sandwiches though -- I wonder if she threw away mac and cheese or if she even remembered to order it. I wonder if the cleaning crew salvaged them, or they just went to waste. Too bad they are closed right now... After a bit, I looked down at Heather but said nothing; I could tell by her breathing the poor thing had fallen asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday morning, when Heather climbed on top of me to hump me, I decided to find out if I'd ever get to enter her pussy again. I was blaming her sister on the barred entry, but my cock has needs and until last night, she never once explained why she no longer let me fully enjoy the promised land. I waited for a bit so that she was getting close to her final act.

As her delicious body squirmed all over me, I managed to get just the tip in her wonderful pink little pussy. She was already sopping wet from riding me. Her eyes bulged as she looked down at me. "Careful," she said, I think she expected me to pull out. I pushed another inch in and her mouth dropped. She tried to rock back and forth on just a couple of inches for nearly two minutes. Eventually she slid another inch in. I could feel her juices dripping down my cock. "Oh god, I just came!"

She was gyrating her beautiful hips as she started to get a wild look on her face. I realized she was about to let a little more slide into her wonderfully tight wet pussy. I held her hips so she couldn't slide down any further. She let out a sound of animalistic frustration. She looked at me and said, "I need more.... please?"

"Don't worry, honey," I said enjoying the shoe being on the other foot. "I should have been more careful. I'll take it out." I lifted Heather's petite body up by the hips, just a bit until only the tip of my cock was still left in her as I lifted further still.

"NO!" she said as if she were being robbed. "Please put it in me, I'm so turned on right now I want more!" I could feel her juices dripping down to my balls. I eased just the tip further into her anxious pussy, and I could feel her squirm to get more in. She was soaking wet which just made my ego swell further.

"Are you sure you want more of it in you." She didn't reply verbally she just kept squirming desperate to get anything she could into her wonderful starving pussy. I felt like I could do anything at this point, and she wouldn't complain so I used a word with Heather I had never used before in over a year of dating about our lovemaking. "Would my honey like me to fuck you?"

She lifted her head up and looked at my face as I had shocked her with my crass language. She suddenly became meek and quietly said, "Yes please."

I held her at bay and said, "what does yes mean? Please say it loud enough for me to hear."

She smiled down at me and realized there was no point in pretending she was in control this morning. "Yes, you perv, I want you to fuck me!" she wasn't angry, she just seemed anxious as if it was essential I do it now.

I flipped her over and I hooked my arms pinning her legs up in the air as I held down her wrists. She looked so damn hot restrained like this. She looked me in the eyes and said, "Please fuck me, baby!"

I smirked knowing she wanted it so badly but said, "remember your sister is in the next room, we have to try and keep it down." I got about an inch or two more lubed up from her slippery snatch. I'm sure it is my imagination, but it felt like she was about 20 degrees hotter than normal down there. I slid a little further in and I could hear her pussy oozing with juices. I lost my will to go slowly and pulled back and slammed nearly my entire length into her.

"OHHhh Goddddd!" she moaned out loudly -- I could feel myself smiling uncontrollably; it seemed like that moment lasted several minutes before we looked at each other and started laughing. I think at that point we figured Tammi either heard us and knows what's going on or she's asleep and she won't hear anything.

I began pumping in and out of Heather's sloppy wet little pussy and she said something dirtier than she usually said. "I love your big cock; my pussy craves it!" She didn't yell it, but I'd be surprised if her sister didn't hear her. This was the longest we'd gone without sex since we started dating. It would be longer even if you included the month before we met! I'm not sure if she was trying to make up for her confession last night or she actually needed it as badly as I did. Her words drove me crazy.

I decided I'd roll with it and said, "Say it again! Say you love my cock you naughty little thing!"

"It's true, honey, I love your cock. I wanted this so badly. I NEED your cock!" she announced. "You have no idea what it's been like for me!" What the hell, I thought, I'm pretty sure I do as I was on the receiving end of her experiment.

"That's it, be naughty for me," I said. "I'll feed you my cock any time you want it as long as you promise you'll always be my slut!" Did I just say that to the love of my life -- maybe she didn't hear me and won't get upset.

"It's a deal. I'm your slut! My pussy belongs to you! Just keep fucking me with that big hard cock!" she begged as she met my thrusts.

"Good girl" I said, "now cum for me, cum as hard as you can!"

I was pumping as hard as I could, grinding in the end as I spread her legs as far apart as they would go. I shoved my tongue into her mouth, as our tongues danced with each other, she moaned loudly. I pulled my head back to look her in the eyes and Heather said, "don't stop, I'm cumming!" She screamed. I felt her cooch contracting around my cock. "Please honey, I want you to pump all your semen deep inside me!"

I needed the release. I let my cum blast into her tight quim. I could feel her kitty milking my cock for every drop I had. She apparently wasn't done being naughty; she said, "That's it, baby, mark your territory with your spunk, I can feel it flooding into me!"

I kissed her forehead and whispered, "you are such a talented little slut!" I then fell backwards and lay there sweaty and exhausted.

She managed to pull herself up enough to kiss my cheek before falling back herself. She said, "I'll always be my honey's little slut!" in a quiet but proud voice, before giggling quietly. I'm not sure what changed but apparently, we had loosened up the rules a little in the bedroom and I didn't even know I wanted that before now.

I couldn't stay awake long. Apparently neither could Heather because when I woke, she was still naked, lying half on me and partially on the bed. Her arm and leg were draped over me, and her head nestled just below my chest. I know she had fallen asleep as well because there was a huge pool of my cum that had dripped out of her pussy, onto my leg. Heather usually tries to keep things in Bristol fashion down there before we go to sleep.

It must have been nearly 10AM but I didn't care, as my baby felt so good in my arms and she wants to marry me!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Something was different about the day - it's like when you have a sports injury that caused pain for days until you notice it is no longer there.

That night, I figured it was time to have a new normal and asked Heather. "So is your sister moving out now that you are done making sure you can trust me?"

"Oh, you know she's in between jobs now so she can't afford to move out. She did just get a call back for an interview at the blood bank!"

Apparently, my question was lost on her. "I was just thinking, maybe we could set ground rules on appropriate clothing and the like. It's going to take a long time for me to get back to normal now that you've trained me to associate your sister with sex."

Heather reached down and started stroking my cock. "Oh my poor honey, it must be horrible seeing my 19 year old sister's scantily clad body, day after day."

"Well, it's just that..." I tried to finish the sentence as she looked me in the eyes as she stroked my cock. Her naughty grin made it hard for me to think. I know I was going to say something.

"Is my honey thinking about her little outfits?" I honestly wasn't until she said that. "Let me guess, you are picturing her in the half t-shirt that doesn't cover her boobs and the tiny undies that show off her camel toe." I think my cock involuntarily moved a bit. She gripped my shaft and said, "that it isn't it?"

I hated to admit it but she was right. I just said, "Uh, huh" as my cock was now capable of driving a penny nail. I couldn't stop picturing her sweet little sister like that.

"Would you rather she wore that, or would you like to see her in the new outfit I picked up for her today?" Oh, thank goodness she was going to start wearing clothes that fit her that will make it much easier on me I thought. Heather continued, "I got her some pretty lace undies. The top and bottom hide absolutely nothing, and the sides of her panties have little bows that probably wouldn't hold up to a strong wind. Do you want to see her wearing that?" she asked fiendishly while stroking my cock.

The tip of my cock now had precum on it that she glided over my cock making it slip through her fingers more easily as she increased the pressure. I cleared my throat quietly and said, "I'd like to see her in that."

12