My Petite Fiancée Surprises Me Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh good, honey," said the woman I wanted to marry. "Because I still want you to have your way with her. The only difference is I want to watch. I want to see as you slowly slide into her as you stretch her pussy as no one else can. I want to watch her become addicted to your wonderful cock."

"I'm not following, you know for sure now I'd never cheat on you. I sure as hell wouldn't want you fooling around with another guy."

"That's different silly, she's family. I love you honey, and you love me. I love my sister and she loves me. She's never dated anyone as nice as you make her so happier than I've ever seen her. She's had a crush on your for over a year now -- would you want to take that happiness away from her?"

"While I've been telling you to imagine my sister trying in many sexual ways, I'm always going to fantasize about you two together now. I went from being afraid you'd sleep with her to getting so turned on by it! Please don't think I'm too much of a nympho to marry me. I want to be worthy of you!"

I admit, it was a turn on that my sweet, conservative bride to be thought about sex a lot lately. I guess some good has come out of it. "I guess," I said, "I should let you explore your naughty side."

I think she's wrong about her sister and even if she was right, I couldn't see myself loosening my internal rules. The problem was I wanted to make Heather happy, I loved seeing her turned on, I'm freakishly attracted to her little sister, and my girlfriend really wanted me to get sexually involved with her sister. On the plus side, I think she's imagining her sister being attracted to me -- she goes for tattooed guys who treat women like objects.

Heather kissed me deeply, then tilted her head back and said, "I'll make you so happy you did this! You'll want to marry the hell out of me!" I have to admit, she is a woman who keeps her promises. She then did something she that was so hot. She scooched down and spit on my cock. She looked wonderfully slutty doing that. She blushed when she looked up and saw me watching her. "What..." she said, "I'm to tender from what you did this morning but that doesn't mean I can't try to please you, does it?"

Her hands slipped up and down my cock, pulling my collar up the sides of my helmet. The sensation was driving me wild. "You are picturing my sister now in that new outfit, aren't you?" I'll tell her to wear it for you tomorrow if you say the word... do you want me to tell her to wear it?"

I couldn't lie. "Yes," I said. I did but, in all fairness, if she asked me if she wanted me to raise a pet puma in our apartment it would have sounded like a good idea at the time. Her hand was now focusing on the very top of my cock.

"I think when she tries to show it to you, you should take two of you big, long fingers and dip them into her pussy to find out how wet she is. I bet having you eye-bang her gets her all slippery down there. Would it make you happy knowing she was wet for you." Her hands were magic. I couldn't think.

"I'd be very happy knowing I made your sister wet." I said absently.

"Good boy," Heather said, "now cum for me!" I didn't mean to, but I imagined myself splashing her sister's new outfit with rope after rope of cum, all while Heather was milking me in the real world.

Heather was stunned at how much cum I produced. "I can't believe you did that! I just drained you a few hours ago!...Is this because my little perv thinks about sex so much!?! Don't your forget you are my perv, Mister!" She then planted a nice deep kiss on my lips before she looked at the mess I made and nodded her head like she had accomplished her chores for the day. She's a saint, she cleaned me up and gathered the sheets without complaint day after day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning when I woke up, I was all set for our usual morning fun but Heather wasn't in our bed. She had left my boxers out, this pair has an opening in the front that is huge and one of the two buttons that closes it is missing. When I get excited sometimes something may slip through the cracks. There was a little note on the briefs that said put these on, I have a surprise for you.

I grinned and went to the kitchen with her choice of briefs, looking forward to whatever she had in mind. There was no sign of Heather. I guess she went to get something for me at the store. The market down the street has killer bagels. I grabbed some OJ and sat on the couch. I was worried because I could now hear rustling in Tammi's bedroom and I'd hate to have woken her up. I was too lazy to get up and put some shorts on, so I put a pillow over my lap in case she walked by.

I got engrossed in a some crazy scene in that Evil Dead TV series -- the main character cracks me up. I realized it has a very loud soundtrack, so I lowered the volume. I could hear a cabinet close in the kitchen. I didn't hear the outside door, so Heather wasn't back yet.

I noticed some motion and Tammi is standing in the doorway of the living room holding a plate with a large muffin. She's wearing nothing more than her new undies with the bows all over. There was virtually no visible barrier. Her nipples and pussy were just out there to be seen through the sparse lace lines. I must admit I just stared without saying a word. She finally said, "you have to check out what my sister got for me." I'm pretty sure I was checking it out -- did she get it for Tammi or for me was the question.

Tammi walked over to me and turned around. Her buns had a thin strap between them. Then she started to bend over as she pulled away my pillow. Yep, that's her cute little pink butthole alright. She sat in my lap as if it was an everyday event for me to see her like this. "Did my sister tell you why she got this outfit for me? She was thinking of you when she got it!" She said cheerfully. God bless my girlfriend she really got me the best gifts!

I pretended to be ignorant and just said, "I don't think it will fit me." I'd be stunned if my girlfriend had told her sister about her latest kink. My cock was already swelled but her weight kept it from standing up. Maybe I was assuming things.

Tammi punched jokingly and said, "no silly! Here let me show you!" Heather gently took my hand and pulled it towards the bow on her right-hand hip. She slowly pulled the bow back and said, "See isn't that easy?" I couldn't think straight. I couldn't think at all! She grabbed my other hand towards the bow on her other hip and said, "pull on it!" I heard her sweet voice and did what she asked.

The front of her panties fell forward and she barely lifted herself as she pulled them out. She dangled them inches from my face and said, "don't you love the stitching?" There was just the slightest scent of Tammi's pussy -- I wasn't sure if that was from Tammi or the panties. Tammi then folded them neatly on the armrest.

"You'll like the next part even better!" she said, examining my face as she smiled so brightly. She guided my hand to the bow in between her huge sweater puppets. I have no idea why but I pulled and it set them free as if I had not choice. She reached back and removed her bra and folded it on top of the tiny panties. "See- didn't that come off easily? So, the next time you have to give me a shower it won't be nearly as awkward for you -- will it?"

She leaned back and said, "isn't my sister great?" I wasn't sure what was etiquette here. Was I supposed to get some clothing for her to wear? Was I supposed to pretend this was normal? Would I offend her if I tried to put her undies back on her? She broke off a little chunk of muffin and fed it to me.

I had showered with this woman naked and yet I probably felt shyer when she took care of me than when I was nude around her. Now I was dealing with both situations (poorly). We continued to watch the show until the muffin was gone. She then turned to me and held the juice glass up to me as she poured it in my mouth for me. She held her little hand under my chin in case I spilled. I'm surprised she wasn't making airplane sounds the way she was feeding me like a child. When she got me to finish the last of the juice, she squeezed the sides of my lips to clean me off.

Then she said, "good boy," she said, "I'll be right back." I had heard Heather say "good boy" to me so many times right before she made me cum that I immediately became hard (OK I'm no saint I was already hard, but this was painfully hard). I couldn't get up with a tent in my shorts and then my cock made its way out of the loose front slit in my briefs. I could only focus on one issue at a time, so I tucked my cock in. It didn't allow for any bend -- it kept popping back through. I pulled my waistband as far to the side as I could so my front slit was now diagonal. I then put the pillow back. One crisis averted.

Heather popped back in with some container of lotion in her hands. She tossed the pillow out of reach to the chair. She went to sit in my lap when she looked at my crotch. "I swear, men are like children, they never take care of themselves. She went to straighten my briefs and before I could stop her my cock popped up through the hole. Tammi just giggled and sat there with her pussy against my raging cock.

"You know the drill, give me your arm." I lifted my arm and she sensuously applied lotion, lingering over each millimeter. I felt a thousand warm and exciting volts of electricity shoot through me. When I think she was done, I lifted the other hand, and she applied the lotion to my other elbow. She got up and sat back down towards the TV with my cock standing up leaning against her pink little pussy. She placed my arms around her and we finished the show.

As the ending credits came on, she sighed deeply. Another minute went by and she sighed again -- I finally figured it might be her way of starting a conversation. "Is something on your mind?"

"Well, my nipples are chaffing from the running, so I need to apply lotion to them." She said with another sigh. Her nipples are not abnormally gigantic and as impressive as her boobs are, they aren't beyond her arm's reach. I don't think she was going to need a power washer to achieve the task, so I didn't get why she hadn't done it already.

"OK, so why don't you?" I asked.

"You know," she said coyly. Silence.

Finally, I said, "No, I don't."

"Well, you've dated before, I'm sure one of them told you." She said, as if whatever she wanted to say should have been obvious, but I had no clue.

"You mean not one of them asked for your help!?" She acted as if I had never used crude tools before or comprehended English.

"No, I've never helped any girlfriend apply lotion to their nipples before but then again, I've been intimate with a few women and none of them went running with me.

"I find that very hard to believe," she said looking at me as if I'd lied about something obvious.

"Nope, I guess they preferred other excercise."

"I find it hard to believe you haven't dated that many women!" she said as if I was tiring her out.

"I looked at her and said, I would be surprised if you haven't had more experience than I have. I'm very shy and uncomfortable around people as you may have guessed."

She looked at me and said indignantly, "I've only been with one man and he turned out to be a worthless bastard. I've been on the pill for 3 years and only needed it for 5 minutes in one night!"

"Sorry," I said, "I just figured a sweet and funny and kind and smart and pretty girl like you never had a free evening unless you wanted to be left alone."

Tammi hugged me as she kept kissing my cheek. "That's what makes you the perfect guy. You see me as a person. Guys my age see me as a trophy, and they want one thing. They assume because I have these stupid big jugs (she lifted them up to emphasize her point or in case I never noticed them before), and I have blonde hair that I'll be easy. I've probably been on three dozen dates and almost every single one ended on the first night with them trying to grope me without permission... But with you it's different. I've never felt more comfortable around a man in my life."

"I'm so very sorry to hear that. You are genuinely one of the nicest people I've ever met in my entire life. When you find the right guy, he'll appreciate all that you have to offer, not just your great looks. You take care of your sister and me like it brings you joy and it makes a person feel so special. There just aren't that many selfless people left these days and you have no idea how special you are." I was being honest.

"So, speaking of taking care of someone, will you take care of my nipples?" She gave me puppy dog eyes so I couldn't say no.

"OK," I said. I felt guilty about touching them but her my girlfriend told me to soap up Tammi the other night so this had to be OK and would take just a minute probably -- not that I've ever had a job putting lotion on nipples, but it didn't seem like it would be that time consuming.

I reached for the lotion, and she said, "what are you doing, silly?"

I looked at her unsure as to where the confusion was and said, "I thought you needed help applying lotion to your nipples."

"I do, but surely you know for the lotion to really do any good you have to activate the glands so they can absorb the nutrients." What the hell is she talking about -- should I get a flower watering can? I just sat there unsure what to say or do.

She turned, then straddled my lap, resting on her knees and put my hands on her breasts. Her big round fabulous breasts were resting in my hands. Her tatas which were now just inches below my eyes were my play things. "That's it," she said, "they need a little massaging, but I didn't want you to feel like I was weird doing it to myself while watching TV. You're so sweet to help me out like this." Was I more excited by the thought of her massaging her own breasts or was it that I was doing it?

"My areolas probably need the most attention to really get rejuvenated by the lotion, so I'll need you to suck on them." She thrust her left breast into my mouth. Mmm, I can feel the blood rushing to them, that will help so much." She then pulled out and put her right breast in my mouth. As she did so her pussy rested on my cock for a moment. "Ohhh" she let out. I could tell I had startled her. I didn't mean to get so excited but my body wasn't letting my brain think that I was just helping her out so she could go running without chaffing.

She wanted to set me at ease, so she made it seem like it was no big deal. She was now purposely hitting the top of my cock with her pussy every time she switched breasts in my mouth. "Ohhh that's good, suck them harder!" she asked as her voice trembled. She pulled the back of my head and neck in hard so I wouldn't have to strain myself.

"Maybe you could bite the nipples a little." I took care of her needs but couldn't believe how long we were at it. It seemed like we just started before I realized a 30-minute show passed and I didn't see it. Girls deal with things so much differently than guys. Guys just use band aids but I'm sure that would ruin her dress lines or something.

I was probably biting a little too hard as she was now grinding against me. "Oh yes, that's it! OH GOD!!!" She then fell down, resting on my chest as she straddled me. It's funny but this was pretty similar to Heather humping me, but that's sexual of course. I hope Tammi wasn't too uncomfortable as my hard swollen cock was pushing against her tender little pussy. She finally sat up still facing me and said, "this is the optimal time. You should apply the lotion now." I thought this was all she wanted in the first place. I hope she's not offended by how excited I got.

She rested her forearms on her head and thrust her breasts towards me. "After you squirt on my chest, I want you to rub it in, please." I put one squirt over each nipple and rubbed it in. "mmmm," she said, "I guess she was finally getting some of the relief she needed. After about 5 minutes, she thanked me with a kiss on the check and then a kiss on the other cheek and then a kiss on the forehead. She's so comfortable expressing her affection physically, I wish I could do that.

She then scooched back so her buns were resting close to my knees. She took my cock in her hands and said, "I can't believe how well behaved he's been." She stroked him in her soft little hands and said, "He's such a good boy, who's a good boy, you're a good boy! I was worried he might end up inside of me when I kept bouncing up and down... can you imagine that!?" I could imagine it far better than she must have thought.

I didn't mean to but several large drops of precum dripped out of my cock as she held it. It had already rolled over one of her hands. "I'm so sorry" she said, don't move, I'll take care of it. I figured she'd reach behind me and get the tissue from the end table. Instead, she licked her hand then her other hand.

She got off my lap, presumable so I could get up to take my morning shower. "Don't go anywhere, Mister you don't want that getting on the carpet, do you?" She's right I thought. I tried to find the Kleenex behind me as I reached back. That's when Tammi got on her knees. I figure she would put her hands under my cock to stop it from dripping while I got the Kleenex. She's quick on her feet or knees in this case.

I wasn't ready for what happened next. She proceeded to lick the precum off my cock. I suppose what the hell, she had already licked it off her hands, it wasn't exactly a that much worse. She was having a hard time as she spent over a minute licking every bit of my cock before she put the tip in her mouth. I couldn't help but treasure the things she did for me while I looked down at this sweet angel staring back up at me.

I really appreciated her attention to detail and concern for the rug in the living room, but I was worried my cock was getting over stimulated and it would have been very awkward to explain if I came in her soft, wet, and warm mouth. She's just an innocent girl. I eased my shaft out of her mouth, lifted her up and kissing her forehead as she worked her jaw back in alignment. I took her to the shower so we could get clean again.

12