My Petite Fiancée Surprises Me Pt. 07.5

Story Info
That personal touch.
8.4k words
4.81
4.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7.5

Warning -- I accidentally forgot I had the outline for this chapter when I submitted chapter 8, as a result, the events are slightly out of whack. So, if you don't mind reading knowing that, feel free to give it a try.

If you haven't read the other stories -- I'm not comfortable around people and very shy around women. I live with my 5'1 gorgeous blond girlfriend (Heather). Her petite, athletic, 19-year-old bombshell sister (Tammi) has been staying with us since she graduated with a 2-year degree. I'm trying to save every penny so I can afford to ask my girlfriend to marry me.

Heather was so conservative when I met her, and I love that about her but now she's a little bit naughty and I love that too. She keeps been teasing me (for the last couple of months) with naughty images of her little sister while she empties my yogurt dispenser which is conditioning me to think about sex when I see Tammi. She finally just admitted she did this to see if I'd cheat but she's still trying to convince me to do it as the idea of me fooling around with her sister excites her. I'm old fashioned in many ways and feel like that would be cheating.

End Recap

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been told several times I'm handsome and I can see that I'm in good shape, but Heather is the type of girl where you forget what you were talking about when she enters a room. I did well in school on exams, but Heather has something I'll never learn no matter how hard I try. You could drop off at a party where she knows no one and she'll make conversation with everyone. I'll stay in the corner watching the time hoping to leave as soon as possible. I have some good friends, but I pretty much depend on her for social situations with multiple people.

I can't explain why but I was exceptionally horny today. If you knew Heather, you'd probably think how do you live with her and not be horny? You'd be right of course but I try not to be too demanding as Heather is very petite and gets tender if I try to fool around with her too often. She craves it once a day but after that she says it hurts so gives me hand jobs to keep my balls from bursting.

Even though I had already taken Heather from behind in the bathroom, I wanted more soon afterward. My girlfriend looked so naughty in the bathroom mirror as I kept ramming my cock making her firm little butt jiggle. That image was now running through my every thought. OK, that and seeing the look in Heather's eye's as she sucked some of my cum off my thumb was fighting for space in my head.

Heather was unloading the dishwasher when I accidentally leaned too close to her as I got a couple of glasses out of the cabinet for some iced tea. My crotch pressed in slightly on my girlfriends wonderful little tushy. She reached back to the tent in my shorts and said, "OH my god honey, are you horny already!?!" She giggled and said, "My honey is such a pervert! Well, we can't have you walking around all day like that! Get in that bedroom and strip for me mister. I'll be in as soon as I put away the remaining dishes."

WOW -- I should have tried that ages ago if that's all it takes to get a little extra attention for my little buddy. I'm not a giant but because my girlfriend is so wonderfully petite in every way, I can pass for being very well endowed. I bounded for the bedroom stripping my shirt before I even made it to the doorway. I closed the door calculating in my mind how many dishes were left and how long it would take her to put them away.

I grabbed a couple of used towels from the laundry basket and got completely naked. I didn't want a second of delay. I could see the shadows from Heather's feet under the bedroom door as she walked to her sister's (Tammi's) roomThere was a quick conversation I couldn't make out and then some giggling.. I'm guessing she was warning her not to come into our bedroom without knocking. Heather finally came into the bedroom, looked at me; lying there waiting for a little pressure release, and then she laughed.

"Is my honey a little anxious for relief?" she asked.

"Yes, yes I am, Sweety!" I eagerly admitted.

Heather walked to the bed and gave me a deep kiss and grabbed my cock. She then started to strip which made me harder. I immediately helped her free of her clothes, I tossed on the floor in a ball in no time. She started to laugh as she kissed me again. Her tongue felt like it had been away far too long.

She then crawled down to my crotch and spoke to my cock as she stroked it. "I'm so proud of you for not being too shy to let my sister give you such a nice haircut while you were naked. I really appreciate how honest you were when you told me you enjoyed putting your great big cock in her pretty little mouth. I wish I could have been there to watch."

Heather looked down at my hard member and continued. "You are such a naughty fellow. I let you inside me earlier and now you want more! I bet you'd like me to tell you another naughty story with my sister in it -- wouldn't you?"

Her hand felt so good stroking my cock, rubbing my precum all over the tip. I knew she liked it when I encouraged her and she'd stop if I didn't say something, so I said, "he'd love to hear a naughty story about your sister." Even though you'd think she'd get angry, she got turned on thinking about me and her sister together even though I would never want to cheat on Heather. She told me stories to make me cum but I know how wet her stories made her knowing I could picture her sister being naughty with me.

"Mmm that's a good boy," she said as she gripped a teeny bit harder. "Your cock thinks about her a lot now, doesn't he?" she asked.

I blushed and admitted, "I think when you say naughty things about your little sister, while polishing my magic lamp, has changed me from a full-on pervert into a sex maniac. I don't mean to but the images of her being naughty keep creeping into my head. Of course, today I've been thinking about what a naughty girl you were earlier."

"So, you don't have room in your head to think about both of us?" she asked with a naughty twinkle in her eye.

"Your sister is very attractive, but I don't think I could focus on both of you," I said.

She rubbed my cock with an exquisite slowness that kept me on edge as she looked me in the eyes and said, "I'll have to test that theory someday. Right now, though, I'm worried you don't show her how much you appreciate her. I think you should do something for my sister. She cooks for you; she does your laundry and she give you such nice haircuts. I realize we don't charge her rent but I think something personal would be nice, don't you?"

"You're right, I don't want her to think I take all she does as a business transaction. Maybe I could get her a spa massage or a manicure gift certificate." I said, thinking I really nailed it.

Heather paused pleasuring my cock and said "that's so impersonal -- a gift certificate! How about you, actually do something for her, that would be so much nicer than having some stranger touching her in exchange for a piece of paper!"

I went from being proud to feeling like a schmuck in a matter of seconds. That's the only downside to such a strong emotional bond is how much the truth stings. Heather can make me feel like the luckiest guy in the world but when she lets you know you screwed up, you'd do anything to win her back. She didn't say it to be mean or even sound harsh, she just let me know when I was not getting normal interpersonal behavior.

"I could cook a nice meal for her." I said hoping to get some points back.

Heather slowly started moving her hand up and down my cock again. "That might be nice, but I do that all the time so it might not have as much impact as you'd like. You should go with your original instincts, but you should personally give her a nice massage." she stated calmly as she stroked my cock to the point, I had a hard time focusing on what she was saying.

"I could do that." I said hoping she'd raise her opinion of my sensitivity. I said it without thinking how awkward I'd feel seeing her sister half naked as I touched her body. Sure, I took showers with her all the time now. That was different; in there it seemed like we had a job to take care of even though I enjoyed every moment of touching her gorgeous little body, feeling her soft skin against mine (sometimes we'd just stand in the dark under the warm water luxuriating in the feeling, or enjoying the warm smile she gave me as she took care of me and I took care of her.

Heather continued, "I don't know why you are so shy around her. She's my sister, if you feel comfortable giving me a massage you should feel just as comfortable giving her a massage." I couldn't argue with that logic -- frankly with how close I was to cumming, I was lucky to form complete sentences. "Do you promise you'll give her a massage whenever I say with no back pedaling?" Her hand was now working up and down my cock taking me right to the edge.

"I promise," I said. I couldn't help but picture Tammi face down on a massage table with just her little firm butt covered by a towel. Her firm body glistening as she waited to be rubbed all over.

"That's a good boy," Heather said. "Now I want you to picture her completely relaxed on a massage table. Ha! I'm ahead of her on that one. She's completely naked and so relaxed she'd let you put your great big hard cock anywhere you wanted. Tell me Honey, are you picturing your cock deep in her throat or in her tight little pussy? Can you picture her eyes as you use her body as your personal cum dumpster?"

I couldn't hold on any more I shot a huge load up in the air. It shot so high you could hear it as it rained back down on my stomach and chest.

Heather knocked on our bedroom wall and said loudly, "Tammi can you come here a moment?"

I tried to cover up, but Heather was determined to make me blush and kept flipping the towel back before it even folded over. Tammi was in the bedroom in seconds. Heather's little sister was wearing the bow panties and a half shirt that must have shrunk as it barely covered the top half her nipples. She stood there looking like perfection and me lying there just looking absurd.

Tammi has seen me naked tons of times -- when she gives me a haircut or scrubs me up in the shower or sometimes when she sits on my lap while we watch TV but here, I was yet again blushing. She caught me covered in my own cum. She didn't seem concerned at all about my state, she just smiled at me tenderly. She's such a sweet girl for not commenting on an obviously embarrassing moment for me!

I could tell by her smile she had some great jabs she could take but she was kind enough to recognize my distress and just gave me a warm caring look like she does when she cleans me up in the shower.

Heather looked at me smiling and then at Tammi before saying, "Tammi, my boyfriend wants to show you how much he appreciates you by giving you a massage. I suggested there's no time like the present. I hope you don't mind the jizz everywhere, but I figured you'd both take a nice shower afterwards.

Tammi half skipped over to us and said, "I'd love a massage, before a nice long shower with you. Thank you, thank you!" She bent over the bed and kissed my cheek. She's so sweet the way she acted as if my semen wasn't freaking her out -- she can be very kind when she's not picking on me. Don't get me wrong I really enjoy our burn sessions. She gives as good as she takes. If it wasn't for the fact she's built like a miniature playboy model, smells really nice, has soft skin, skips when she's happy, likes the Hallmark channel, cooks and cleans and makes you blush when she kisses you, she could be one of the guys.

Heather said, "Well Tammi, I think unless you want his cum all over your clothes, you better take them off." Tammi didn't say a word, she just slowly removed her outfit, maintaining eye contact with me. OK for just a second I looked over her entire little, gorgeous naked body. She smiled so sweetly; I couldn't help it, she looks so good naked.

I've seen her naked little body many times but each time she undresses I feel like a kid unwrapping a Christmas gift and it's always a great toy -- never socks or a sweater. Tammi said, "Oh boy, I can't believe I'm going to get a massage. This is so nice of you," she said to me.

I felt guilty for getting appreciation my girlfriend deserved. "I can't take all the credit," I said. "Your sister thought you might like it."

Tammi said, "Heather knows me so well. She knows just what I want."

Tammi got on the bed next to us face down. I reached over and started to rub her back. Tammi started to moan when Heather said, "You can't give a massage like that. She's not a stranger you are avoiding -- straddle her just like you would me, it will feel so much better."

I felt terrible getting on top of her with my cum dripping all over but a promise was made. I massaged her perfect shoulders and slender neck. Her little shoulders carried a lot of tension. I was surprised as she always seems so carefree, I think of muscles being part of that mindset but she works out hard and just needed some attention. She moaned in satisfaction. I felt good making her feel better.

Tammi just kept moaning. If I hadn't just cum twenty minutes ago, I'd be impossibly hard. Just the siren call of her moans would be enough but combine that with her magnificent body and soft skin and she'd make the dead rise. I wasn't hard yet, but I admit for some reason my cock was unfurling -- maybe it was because Heather had her hand on my back. I massaged Tammi's lower back and her moans just got lower.

I moved down and massaged her little bubble butt. It's so firm yet gives so much as you massage it and grip it. She has the cutest little pink butthole - I don't know why but I tried to hide the cum that had dripped off of me into her bum. She seemed to enjoy that part of the massage, so I didn't say anything as she groaned at the intrusion.

I massaged her magnificently firm thighs and shapely calves. I even magged her ticklish feet. Tammi rolled over and her great big tits were visible along with her nice hard nipples. I massaged her shoulders but Tammi pulled my hands down so I could massage her breasts for her. I guess they really needed it because she had me massaging them for quite a while. I used the techniques she taught me for when her nipples chafing from running. I asked Tammi, "would you like me to apply the special nipple lotion?"

Heather said, "yeah sis, where do you keep your special nipple lotion and when did you teach him about it?"

Tammi said, "Oh my nipples were sore from running so I taught him how to make them feel better. I transferred the nipple lotion to the hand cream bottle by my nightstand, I was too embarrassed to leave a bottle of nipple cream out in public."

Heather said, "Quick thinking; I'll go get it for you. I want to see if you taught him well or I'll have to retrain him." Sheesh I'm not some puppy. I realize I didn't know anything about applying nipple cream until Tammi told me about it but I'm not a complete moron. I'd like to think I learned how to apply it properly.

When Heather came back, Tammi said, "so now that he's massaged my breasts to help with blood flow, he's going to suck on my nipples so that they can better absorb the lotion afterwards." I put one of her nipples in my mouth as I continued to massage the other breast. I felt Tammi's left hand on my back and right hand on the back of my head pulling it in close to let me know she wanted more blood flow in her nipples.

Heather whispered in my ear, "She taught you well, I can see why you've gotten so good at it." I'm glad Heather approved; I really like feeling useful. I admit, I had been using the technique her sister taught me on my girlfriend, but Heather just used my cum for nipple lotion, she said she like to use the all-natural, nutrient rich product I supplied. I glanced over at Heather, and she was starting to rub between her legs.

I must have spent a good ten minutes prepping her areolas for the lotion. Heather kept encouraging me to prep her sisters breasts for the lotion. Heather whispered, "That's it, Honey, suck my sisters tits. Mmm, bite down on her nipples a little!" Tammi yelped at the bitting but pulled my head closer." I could tell by her moans, Tammi appreciated how thorough I was.

I then took a little squirt of nipple lotion and applied it to her breasts. "Does that feel good?" I asked making sure I was doing it right.

"Baby you make it worth it to get chafed nipples they feel so good!" Tammi said with a appreciative smile. I'm glad I did it right, I didn't want Heather to think I was an idiot. Seeing her lying there with her soothed nipples moving up and down with her each breath was really something. I'm so glad Heather got me out of my comfort zone and convinced me a personal touch was the correct thing to do.

Tammi then slid my hands past her flat little tummy down between her legs. She gave me such a warm and inviting smile. Heather said, "women need to orgasm to really relax. That's why the finest massage parlors and spas offer happy endings for women. I think if anyone can relate to the need to relax, it would be you."

I didn't know what to do. This was my girlfriend's sister. I didn't want her to think I was a pervert that takes advantage of every beautiful woman I meet. OK, it's true, I am a pervert, but I would never want to ever cheat on my girlfriend.

Heather said, "I know, why you don't just lick her a little. After all, you've had your cock in her mouth, so it won't be like you are doing anything wrong, unless you think my sister did something wrong do you?"

"No, no," I said, "Your sister would never do anything that wasn't done out of the kindness of her heart." If Tammi could lick my precum off my cock and suck on my cock to hide my embarrassing situation the least I could do was lick her pussy to help her relax as part of a nice massage.

"I'm so glad to hear that, Honey," Heather said, as she guided my head down to her sister's gorgeous little bald pussy. I hesitated but then began to kiss around her pussy as Tammi took in deep breaths. I then began to lick her pretty, little pussy lips as she moaned. Tammi reached down and ran her fingers through the hair on top of my head as her sister ran her wet fingertips briefly through the hair on the back of my head, just where it meets my neck.

I hooked my hands over the tops of Tammi's thighs as I was enjoying her moans. I'd like to think that was her way of letting me know when I was helping her relax. I began to tongue the alphabet into Tammi's little pussy as she grabbed me by the sides of my head and pulled me in closer. Tammi moaned as Heather crawled down and whispered in my ear. "you're such a good boyfriend. I want you to eat my baby sister's pussy and make her cum hard."

Tammi really made sure I knew she was appreciating the massage. As I shoved my tongue deep in her pussy, she gently ran her fingers through my hair affectionately and let me know where she appreciated the massaging most by grabbing my head and pushing it down as deeply as she could while clamping on to my head with her gorgeous firm little thighs.

I was relieved as Tammi began twitching and moving her head from side to side. "OH god, that feels so good! I've never had my pussy eaten before! Oh, baby, that's it, please keep eating my pussy! Oh God, that's it! I'm cumming!" Her hips jerked. I could feel her cum squirting into my mouth. She has a lot more upper body strength than I would ever guess a petite 100lb girl would have as she drove my face hard between her firm thighs.

Heather was slowing down fingering her pussy, "Oh god that was so hot! I came so hard watching you two!" I was getting pretty hard by Heather saying that. She's so sexy when she's excited -- hell, she's so sexy when she's asleep -- she's sexy all the time.