My Photo Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking over where she'd left off, I took Jerry's cock into my mouth and sucked, licked and lapped at it, whilst Steph fitted the harness to herself. And then we got back down to the shoot.

Steph put me on the settee again; replicating the position I'd adopted to fuck her. As she began the slow shagging rhythm against my throbbing fanny, the pleasure was glorious. I asked her to move onto her back on the floor and straddled her, reaching back and taking the dildo in my hand so I could pull it into me and fuck it again. My cunt was awash with juices as I rode up and down, harder and harder. And then Steph told Jerry to put the camera back on its tripod and to come over behind me. I was so aroused by now that I hardly heard her. Then Jerry was behind me. "Slide your prick along the crack of her bum", she said.

As he did so, the pleasure I felt increased immensely. The sensitivity around my anus was awesome. I was a virgin to anal sex but I was loving this. And then she told Jerry to push his cock against my bum-hole so it looked like I was being double penetrated. Oh my god, it was fantastic. Jerry leaned down to me and asked if I was ok with it. "Fucking hell, yes. It's incredible."

"Do you want me to carry on then?" "God yes. Oh Christ, that's so lovely. Just don't you dare fucking stop."

He carried on, alternating between running his inflamed manhood against my bum groove and gently poking it almost into my anus. I pushed back harder and harder, against his invading organ, giving way to the temptation it offered. Finally, as my climax became inevitable, I shouted, almost screamed, "Oh GOD. Fuck me. Both of you. Just FUCK ME. FUCK ME HARD." And with that, as I felt Jerry's tumescent manhood once again pressing against my back door, I simultaneously sank down onto the strap-on and pushed back, hard, against his hard, hard prick, forcing it into my tight, virgin arsehole. For a few moments, everything was wild and I pushed back again and again, until he was buried as far as he could go, deep into my back passage. The scintillating pleasure was pulsating and vibrating all at the same time, forcing me to come, squeezing a massive, wonderful climax out of me like I'd never experienced before. I couldn't tell where I was getting the most pleasure; in my anus, my clitoris or my vagina. I was screaming and shouting, gasping, grunting, even laughing, it was so good. I was feeling sensations completely new to me and for the first time in my life I felt completely full. And then I felt Jerry begin to speed up, pushing his cock in and out of my arse, faster, faster. As his pace increased, I wondered if there'd be room inside me for his load. And then he was there, his cock throbbing in spasm after spasm as he splashed the inside of my rectum with his jism, spunking into me in jet after jet.

What a way to end the photo session. I felt like I'd never been truly fucked before and that he'd awoken something in me that I never knew existed. After we'd cleaned up a bit, we all slept happily together in my bed. We had another session in the morning and a photo session that night.

Steph and Jerry got together that weekend and have been a couple ever since. It's been over three years now and we still, all three of us, have the occasional photo session together, which always includes some wonderful sex. I don't know if they do the same with others, but to be honest, I'm not bothered. They're really good friends to me and when we can, we have a lot of fun together. I'm happy with that. I don't know if we'll all live happily ever after but it's been wonderful so far. Let's hope, hey?

The end