My Photogenic Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was still one more picture that Michael wanted to have. He rolled Susan onto her side and lay down behind her he spread her legs so that his cock would go into her pussy from behind. He then rolled her over on top of him and sat her up. He could feel her cunt squeezing his cock almost like it had a mind of its own.

With Susan sitting on his cock facing the camera, Michael pulled her legs up on each side of his own. This spread his mother's pussy so that you could easily see his cock buried deep inside her. Michael could feel his mom rocking her hips, working her cunt on his swollen rod. He reached around her and began squeezing her tits.

Slowly Susan began moving up and down on his pole, her body responding without thought. Michael snapped picture after picture until the camera was empty. Michael rolled over on Susan and started pounding her pussy hard. Her fantastic ass jiggled with each hit. Michael's cock had never been through such a workout as it had been through today.

There had been more pussy than Michael had ever even thought about. Especially the way he was pounding his moms. He could feel her start to cum, but he had not even started. He was not even sure that he had anything left to shoot into her after today.

Susan started to whimper and she suddenly screamed as she came. Michael kept pounding her pussy and she came three more times before he pulled his throbbing cock out of her pussy and kneeling over her face to finally shot his cum wad into her open mouth.

Susan was just awake enough to see Michael jerking on his cock just inches from her mouth. She saw the throbbing head turning red as Michaels load was getting ready to shoot from deep in his balls. Susan locked her lips around the head of his cock just as it exploded shooting his scalding load into her throat swallowing quickly she started sucking his jerking rod until his ball were dry and no more could be urged from his cock with her lips and tongue.

Michael rolled onto his side pulling Susan with him. He lay there exhausted until his cock finally fell out of her hot mouth. He slid the camera under the bed and holding his mom's tit Michael fell asleep.