My Place is Not Here

Story Info
Chris Holmes and Scarlett Walker twisted love affair.
4.2k words
4.22
8.4k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris POV

Scarlett shifts, winces as my nails digs hard into her spine. I can sense her heart thudding in my chest. The sheet attach to her lower body is moving; that tells me how badly she's shaking.

I raise her chin with my fingers and see tears gathering in her optics. She was experiencing trouble sleeping and so was I.

We endured a rough night at the party and what transpired is clearly getting to her and to me.

"Are you ok?" I ask, sitting on the bed, eyes longingly fixated on her naked body damp with glistening oil and a little perspiration.

"No," she bites her lip, pushing her curly, full—luxurious hair, out of her face as she observes me.

I watch her too, with an intense yet fiery heat. She lied—omitted the truth, that she and Thorne.

That:

Piece

Of

Fucking

Shit!

Had fuck her, possibly raped her. I'm not mad, I'm irate.

She fucking lied! And, I'm conceiving a thousand and one things to do, to her sweet young body as punishment.

A body that's curvy—thick and delicate, with a firm hint of muscle in her stomach, just above her tiny, almost hairless little cunt.

I own her. I own her breasts, her hips, her glistening lips, both on her innocent face and in that spot between her legs where she will earn her worth.

"You and Thorne?" My eyebrow raises.

"I know you said not to talk to anyone, let anyone Thorne or let him touch me, but—,"She pauses, her watery eyes lowering away from mine.

"You disobeyed me, Scarlett. What was your order?"

She shivers against me. Her skin is tender, like a hot oven and I can feel my cock rising and pushing hard inside my boxers.

"I was ordered to stay away from him. Not have him touch me or talk to me," her teeth grazes her lower lip.

"Then you remembered. I'd hoped you'd simply forgotten." The sheet falls off her body and my eyes take in her breasts; round and firm, with big chocolate nipples already hard.

"Who owns you Scarlett? Me or Thorne?"

She jumps as my hand nears her face, then it drops back down to her pussy, I wonder if I should stroke or slap it. I brush a finger lightly over her mound instead, as I pull her to me, grazing my fingers over her pussy.

"I, er," she grits her teeth with lust. She recognizes the answer I need to hear.

She lied about her and Thorne relationship for months. She's afraid to tell me that, that asshole was the first to be inside her, hence she'll probably lie to please me. Or she could tell the truth because NO one lies to Chris.

"Tell me who owns you?"

"Chris." She etches defiantly, knowing that's what I hope to hear. "Chris Holmes owns me. Mind, body, soul and spirit. He controls when I eat, when I sleep, when I fuck, and if I get to live. And if there is ever a day when I refuse him, he would not hesitate, nor even blink, to destroy me."

My body tenses against her, shaking and seething with anger as she'd fed me more or less bullshit. When my eyes meet hers, she's paralyzed with fear. I'm virtually positive that she'd never seen that much rage on my face. She should have told the truth, she should have—

"Why are you lying to me? I demand, voice quiet. Calmer than I intended. It's terrifying though, "my little blackberry is lying," I jerk her face to mine, our noses touching.

My jaw clenches and I'm sure Scar can feel my eyes scouring, flitting with fury.

"I'm sorry I won't speak to him ever again. Let's—let's just forget about last night," she says much, much quieter, but I brush aside the plea that rises in her articulation.

"Do you think I care?" I ask pulling her to her feet, striking down the sheet to the floor.

She can tell that I'm furious; my body is emitting off pent-up fury.

I detest the fact that his hand touches her, I also hate the fact that she allowed him to be her first. Thorne fucking Scarlett before we knew each other existed doesn't sit well with me.

I know that he'll be trouble if I don't remind Scar who the fuck is in charge.

Tonight will be the night I'm gonna lose all self control.

Tonight will be the night she meets the side of Chris Holmes that the entire Staff is terrified of. They are frightened and reverent of me, Code Holmes Enterprise owns personal God of pain in the mortal flesh.

"Tell me, little lady. Is there something going on between you and Thorne that I should know about?"

"No." She breathes hard as her body sags in relief. I imagine my little glimpse of nodding had her feeling like she can breathe.

"Scar," I state as I work my finger into her tight little hole, and then deeper as she pants. She wasn't wet, not yet. She's afraid; afraid of being hurt. Afraid that she'd lost any favor she had with me.

"You like that?" I inquire, knowing damn well that she does. I pull my finger away and wipe the little glistening liquid I could conjure on her face.

"I like it very much." My little firecracker responds, finally getting wet as I return my finger back between the furrows of her pussy. Her little pink tongue darts over her top lip as she regards me with heavy lidded eyes.

"Get on your knees, lean backwards, open your mouth," I command.

She obeys and drops to her knees at my feet, her breasts sway as she pants.

I look down at her, as she kneels, shaking on the pit floor.

Her skin is freshly lotion so it would be supple and soft under my hands, and cane or whip had I possessed a supply of them. Her hair is loose, curling softly around her face.

She trembles, from both cold and fear as my cock nears her face.

Should I punish her, with my tool because of how angry I am with her? I ask myself as I rub my hand up on down the shaft.

Scarlett tries to keep her eyes train on the floor. I observe as she acts like she wasn't watching me, and I pretend like I didn't notice. This is one of her disobedient acts that infuriates me.

She drops her eyes as I remove my boxer and moves closer in front of her. My cock is hard, long and thick and curl slightly to the left, bigger than any cock she'll ever have. Even far bigger than Thorne. I'm cocky and confident like that.

"Place it in your mouth," I grit.

She laps up her lips sensuously. She'll obey, because she craves it.

I realize her sudden enthusiasm is because she thinks this is not her punishment. It's adorable.

I lead her by the hair, and guide her head to my pole. She opens her mouth and I slam my cock hard down her throat. I view every bit of my flesh disappearing as my cock throbs between her pretty little lips.

Even though she's on her knees, she unfolds her legs wide open taking my cock deep into her throat. I hear her softly moaning as she accepts it all, hardly taking time to breathe. Her hips rock in pleasure as her mouth hits my pelvis. My sweet little firecracker had swallow the whole thing, bobbing her head backward and forth, and fucks my cock with her throat in quick strokes.

Her round ass is up in the air, her hips rocking back and forth and her strangle, muffle cries carries over the ocean waves as my cock pounds into her little open mouth.

Scarlett sucks my dick like she was born to do it. Her cheeks flush, eyes half-folded. She sucks hard, her little brown cheeks hollowing and her tongue working fast little circles along the bottom of my shaft even as she chokes; she enjoys it. She enjoys getting her face fuck in a room fit for a king and queen, love that she's being punished, that she was desirous.

I wondered if she's ever allowed Thorne such pleasure.

It just pisses me right the fuck off.

I want to move faster now. I curl her hair with my fist, pulling her hard, yanking her head back and forth as I set the pace. I start to settle into a rhythm. I pound my cock in and out of her without mercy, holding each thrust longer and longer inside the throbbing walls of her throat. I can see saliva, wet around her mouth as she gags on my cock.

I look down in pleasure as my dick disappears and reappears past her lips, then deep down her throat. I watch as her mouth stretches wide to accept all of me. With the firm clasp on her hair I fuck her beautiful face mercilessly. Tears run freely, creating track marks on her cheeks as the brightness in her eyes fades.

"Please," she begs. "I need you to co—," She's hungry for my seed. She's desperate to swallow them.

"Not—not yet," I grunt. I can barely stand up straight. Her throat feels so good. It moves and massages my cock with warm wet contractions. I don't want to pull my cock out and let her breathe at all. I fuck her throat over and over with deep, violent thrust. As I open my eyes and slam my dick harder into her gaping throat, I observe her body start to shake, eyes quivering as the oxygen begins to run out.

"Please," she implores. She presses her tits with a soft little whimper as I force my cock out her mouth and stroke it. I'm so near to her face that my dick slap against her lips as I pump my fist over the long hard tool.

"Oh fuck!" I moan and closes my eyes as sweat, spit and sperm explode from within and coats her face. Thick cum hits her lips, her nose, her tongue. She wails, struggling to keep her lip open, but she does not protest, she accepts the tidal wave of hot creamy liquid pouring around her without a sound.

Her tongue twitches, she looks like she was fighting herself not to try to lap up the seed off her lips.

After I was finally expended, I open my eyes, and tilts my head forward, watching her. She trembles as she looks up at me, with her pretty, lightly sable face cover in my ejaculation.

"You didn't swallow all of it. Lick the cum that you missed."

She grins as she obeys. Her moans are soft, but I hear them, as she licks the cum off my dick. I pay no attention to how laborious she is breathing, or how her lips almost seem blue as they go to work on my heavy coated dick. Her tongue works quickly, sliding all around the tip before her lips suck the last few drops from within. Never once during her facial assault has she left her submissive position. Hands still firmly on her knees, ass raised high in the air for me to use and abuse. I literally can't wait any longer.

"Good girl. You're going to take my cock deep inside your cunt because I'm dying to give you the fucking I should have given a long time ago," I say as she blushes and rolls her head back, face to the ceiling, eyes close.

I chuckle and pull her to feet, bringing her closer to me. My hand snakes up between her legs and pushes two of my fingers into her cunt, glistening wet, I noted.

"Why did you disobey my order?" I draw away from her, and my hands crack hard against her ass.

She bites down hard, but can't keep from weeping out. I want to wound her; hurt her fucking badly on her soft, oiled skin. Her body is mine to violate and abuse endlessly. She completely understands me now. What it entails to be my girl.

Her breasts heave, the pain searing against her sensitive nipples. My hands work up her from her hindquarters and back in strokes that seems to grow harder with every slap. By the time I arrive at her shoulders, she chokes back a sob.

I didn't let that dissuade me as my hand lasso around her torso, until I catch her nipple between my fingers. I pinch each nipples harder... twisting them between my thumb and index finger until she bawls out.

"I—m sorry," she whimper, as her salty tears run against her lips. She's attempting to fight it but she can't fight it all. Her heavy breathing and soaking wet pussy are living proof of that. She won't fight it much longer.

I kiss Scarlett neck before pulling away.

I struck her ass once more. And again. Crisscrossing the strikes over both butt cheeks. Her ass, would look like a finely mar grid. Every lash, every inflamed red strike, would be perfectly equidistant from the last.

"You're sorry what, Scar? I saw you. I watched," I notice that my voice was controlled and steady. That is was methodical. "You were enjoying talking to him," I aver as I throw her on the bed and crawl over her body in one fluid motion.

Scarlett whimpers after a hoarse, tear-filled laugh."Of course, you'll think this less of me.." Her voice raw.

She attempts to turn to face away from me but I change positions so that she can't help but look me in my eyes. If I was the type to smile, this was one of the rare moments when I would. She possesses a look that had prompted many a man to turn tail and run. A look that assures a slow and painful demise.

I didn't even care at all though.

I hover over her, her back arching against the frigid —cold sheets as I open her legs with my own.

Not giving her any time to debate what I'm about to do to her, or warn her. I bear my throbbing dick between her pussy lips and ram my hard cock roughly inside Scarlett's wet, trembling cunt. Something between a shriek and a squeak escapes her tightly closed lips as my dick slides deeper and deeper within her slit.

"Don't ever let another man touch was mines ever again because this is what will happen each and every time! I'll rail your tight cunt and fuck you til you pass out. I don't care if the guards hear you taking my cock screaming and yelling. It's time they know what I do to you when we are entirely alone." I say as she gurgle a response.

She's breathless underneath me, her pussy grips my cock, as she shudders with aftershocks.

I want to taste her, kiss her mouth, bury my face in her neck as I satisfied her with cum... but that can't happen now. I would not show Scar my weakness. She's the only one I've ever had.

I'll kill anyone in my way. Sit back and watch anyone be killed if they so much as look at Scarlett. Family, fame... I will walk from.. I hadn't cast a tear or blinked an eye when my father passed away. But I would cry if I lose Scarlett. I'll shoot down anyone who tries to hurt her. No one could really know the truth on that. Because then she could be used against me.

They'll totally fucked her over because she meant nothing to them. She was just a nobody to be played with. Something to amuse them, to pass the time.

Only I need to hurt her. Need her to realize what she's done to me.

I pull out my cock and spun her until she's situated on her knees.

She stares back into my eyes, bites at her lip as I crawl between her legs, and slam my cock once again in her pussy. Where it rightfully belongs.

I draw my hand back and slap Scarlett again, across her reddened ass, my palm stings, but she squeezes tight around my cock, as her hips push off the bed, driving her little cunt up to match my thrusting.

My thrusting wasn't gentle as I slap her ass, I'm fucking her harder and deeper than any man ever had. I hold her hips, bracelet with my fingers, pining her still as I pound into her, over and o'er. Her back arches as her legs begins to sway, and she wriggles underneath me.

I continually fuck her hard, grinding her into the bed. How had I not done this before, bent this legendary ass over and given it to her raw like a dog?

"Chris.. Ah, Ah, Ah.. I'm-" she looks back at me, her eyes are full open, eyes watering as she struggles to breathe, struggles to scream...

I kiss her neck softly before my hands move to encircle more around her throat. "I know. Cum for me baby, cum for me. Cum with my cock inside you."

My hands tighten on her throat as her cunt chokehold my cock. Her screams are muted, as her wet cunt spasms around my cock.

I can hear an external voice, a low, steady growl barely audible over her frantic cries telling me to stop. But I dismiss that and instead listen for the sound of my cock driving inside her, and balls slapping against her ass.

Fuck, I need to decelerate down. Take it slow and easy, I thought as I finally releases her neck.

But, she's raising hell down there as I slow fuck her in ecstatic bliss.

Bellowing through the purple haze, she twists around and thrashes about as my grip and my weight holds her put.

She looks back at me, her eyes wide, flashes pure pain and indignation. Her lips are broad, ruddy and swollen from my rough kisses. Her eyes are still watery and my handprint red furious marks on her buttock.

Her throat is red and raw as a jaybird. I know that tomorrow it would be bruised with the stark impression of my fingers and every time I see her I'd think about my hands on her throat and that look in her eye.

I lock onto her eyes and watch tears run down her cheeks as the excitement boils in my cock sans freed of the constricting, deadening condom. My tool feels like it was humming as I pistons in and out of her pussy, stretching the tightest hole I had ever been inside. I love feeling the bare skin of my dick, sliding through the muscle walls deep in her snatch. Its feels so good.

"I love hurting you, Scar. Love watching you fight for your life."

She moans. It was a weak, exhausted, sated moan and it nearly crippled my fucking cock.

I maintain my hands wrap around her throat, cutting off her breathing. I choke her, and watch her gasp and struggle against me as I pound her cunt, fuck it raw, making certain that she'll be sore for days.

My cock pulsates and impales inside her as I watch her face turns crimson. My little obedient blackberry is resilient and doesn't fight me. Even as my cock drills her and she gasps for air. I tighten my grip and watch her starts to go limp and dizzy, yet she doesn't try to pry my hands off her neck.

She stares back at me, choking, and I stare at her tear fill, bloodshot eyes. There's fear in them. Of course. But there's something else, something I'd never visualized in the eyes of another human soul, not even Megan. "Confidence." No matter how seriously I've hurt her, she knows she's safe. 'I lov- Don't even think it, Chris I caution myself.'

"Yes yes yes oh my go—duh yes yes I loooo—" Her words devolve into a mess of moans and delighted squeals as I pummel her hips without mercy.

My cock assaults her pussy with an endless barrage of thrusts while my hands releases her throat and riddle her ass with handprints. I fuck her like an animal and she responses her hips into a rhythm with mine. She milks my cock with her battered hips as she begs me for more, more, more.

I oblige and her legs begin to subvert from the constant barrage of thrusts. Her head hangs and her moans are loud grunts of defeat.

I hold her by her hips and watch her young body jiggle as I bury myself in her pussy over and over again. She is nothing but a rag doll now, supported up by my hands and the constant barrage of my cock.

I have no patience for quitters. I assault her cunt with every ounce of energy I have and spank her ass until my hand stings and swells. Suddenly feeling the need to violate her as much as possible before the grand finale I reach around and grab her tits, groping them violently as I continue to pummel her pussy.

I immerse myself deep within her just as the warmth creeps up my shaft. I gasp as my balls tighten, my eyes and my lungs dilated, my brain feels like it would burst apart as if I had done a fat line of cocaine. I once more grab and releases her throat, and she gasps and choke as a warm rising feeling erupts into an explosion of hot pleasure.

Within minutes I can feel her womb overflowing. I'm roaring and grunting as my cock is unleashing as I did, spilling hot, thick cum deep inside my little blackberry soaking wet cunt at a violent rate.

Spewing the steaming liquid into her pussy with a perpetual and relentless flow. Her uterus is already almost completely filled by my cock and doesn't have room for more cum. The steaming hot cream seeps out her pussy on both sides and moves down her legs onto the sheets. Yet, even as she overflows, I can't stop cumming.

I can feel her shaking again, coming with me, as she breaks down, breathless and smiling, whimpering as I presses my weight to hers.

"Fuuuuuck!..."

12