My Place is Not Here

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I crumple down onto her still thrashing body, gasping and tremoring. I feel her slacken when I collapse, but her heaving chest and sobbing breaths is the only sounds wading through the room. I push down on her back to push myself up.

"I want to kill Thorne." I finally admitted, my cock still bury inside her.

She looks back at me, exhausted and completely satisfied. "Why? he's nobody?"

"Because any man I see touching you, talking to you, or watching your ass. Any man that touches what belongs to me. And when I see you talk like that with another man... I— I want to kill him and you, too."

Her eyes widen. "You wouldn't."

I smile. I couldn't help it, though. I kiss her lips softly.

"Never," I promise.

"You want me all to yourself?" Scarlett says as if that was the craziest thing she'd ever said.

"Yes," I watch her tremble as I move us to side of the bed and grind my hips against hers. "I want any man that touches you go through me first, I know that the only reason they get to touch you is because I don't enforce it enough. I want them to know that I own you."

She bites her lip as she smiles up at me. "I'd like that."

I sigh. There was so much work to be done like letting my family accept that I want Scarlet and not Megan. I pull my turgid cock out of her pussy slowly with an audible sucking pop, watching her shiver. "Clean me up, Scarlett."

She smiles and goes on her hand and knees. She kneels between my legs and stares at the red mark she place on my body as she licks my cum and hers off my dick. I close my eyes, reveling in her soft moans as she kisses, licks and sucks me greedily.

I stroke her face one last time as I help her settle in the bed naked, and press our skin together.

I twist her head around towards me, her eyes are narrow slits, lids sagging. I smear my lips against hers, flicks my tongue out, tasting her tears and snot.

"Stay here with me forever, Scarlett. I'll tell my family that I want you and only you. I want you in my bed and at my side, always."

Scarlett looks puzzle. Unsure. Scared, even. "You... you want me? But what about Megan and the wedding?"

I kiss her forehead as pull her again on my chest. "Megan doesn't have my heart. Now, turn over and go back to sleep. Let me worry about tomorrow when it comes. I want to see your pretty face when I wake up every day." I whisper kissing her forehead as doubts settles in. "You're fucking mine! Do you understand?"I say softly in her ear.

12