My Plan for My Amma

Story Info
Raja has a plan to help his amma.
9.5k words
4.56
33k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
freethe
freethe
456 Followers

Another mother-son incest story with the same characters but a different plot.

Extremely graphic descriptions of sex between a mother and son. Please be warned.

Please DO NOT read further if you find this kind of relationship offensive.

Please be aware that this is completely fictional and imaginary, and would not happen in real life. I have taken a lot of liberties in creating situations and scenarios. Some of them may sound hollow and unrealistic. But again, this is just a dirty, erotic fantasy.

Comments of any sort are welcome.

Legend:

Amma = Mother

Appa = Father

++++++++++++++++++++++

My parents were from very religious and orthodox families that had a firm belief in superstition and a deep respect and faith in a local village godman called 'Swami'. All their actions of the family were controlled by Swami and his interpretation of the position of the stars and moon and other heavenly bodies. But growing up, I found that my mother's side of the family was less strict in these matters. I got the feeling that amma just put up with appa having no other recourse or an opinion in any of these things.

My father received a small provisions store as a dowry, which he ran quite successfully, and that was our only source of income. I had an older sister who was married off to a cousin a year after she came of age. I remember that clearly as I had just entered high school that year.

I was brought up to take over the family business from my father. All I knew was what I learnt from him. While my other friends were pursuing careers in science and engineering and medicine and commerce, I was focused on learning how to run the business. I completed a perfunctory accounting course from a local college, and that was good enough. I had a lot of good ideas on how to grow and expand our business and I was itching to get going.

I was married to a sweet, quiet girl, Radha, when I was about twenty-two years old. Within a year, she gave birth to twin boys. All of us were elated, none more than my father as his wish to propagate his line was fulfilled.

Swami had predicted that our business would prosper after my marriage to Radha. His words proved prophetic as our business gradually grew. Like any other business it was prone to ups and downs, and the profitability was cyclical. As we prospered, we moved from our small town to the nearby, slightly bigger town we opened a department store.

After a couple of years, Radha was pregnant once again. Swami predicted another boy.

Life was good.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

But alas, tragedy struck our idyllic family.

Radha gave birth to a still born girl. And within two days, Radha too passed away due to complications during childbirth.

I was grief stricken beyond belief. I was not yet twenty-five, but already a widower with two small boys to take care of.

I threw myself into our business with a frenzy. That was the only way I knew to handle this situation. With my focused, unfailing and unflinching efforts and dedication, our business prospered even further, and within a year I managed two department stores in town, with the prospect of more to come.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Amma thought it was time for me to remarry. So did I. I was ready. She had put forward the names of a few girls and families, and I narrowed my choices to a couple. Amma went ahead with plans for my marriage.

But my appa had other ideas. He pulled me aside one day. It was time for the 'talk'.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

I was shocked at what appa had to say. I couldn't believe he would be saying those words to me!!

Our conversation went a little like this:

"Son, you know I have worked all my life building this business..."

"Yes, appa"

"This will be yours soon, and then your sons will take over in time..."

"Yes, appa"

"And your mother is looking for another wife for you now..."

"Yes, appa"

"But son, I cannot let you marry once more.."

"What!? Why, appa why?"

"Because I say so. Because swami-ji says so. The stars and the planets say so..."

"What!!"

"Yes. Swami has seen a vision where if you marry, our business dies. We become poor. We are left homeless and destitute..."

"But surely, appa!, you cannot believe this.. This is not going to happen!"

"No, son. I believe it. Completely. If you want us to survive, if you want this business to be yours and your sons' in the future, I cannot let you marry. If you do, I will have no choice but to disinherit you. Your choice!"

"But ....."

"Remember, son,I am first and foremost, a businessman. I value this business more than anything else. I have put thirty years of blood, sweat and tears into this. You know that. Only then am I a father, and at last, a husband. Keep that in mind!"

"But appa! This is unfair! I have also worked all my life towards this business. I know nothing else. And my two little boys are motherless. They need a mother. I need...need a..woman..a wife!"

"You can always get a maid to look after your children. As for a wife..I think you only need a woman now and then..at night...and I think you already know how to get that..right? We are men after all. I know you. Before Radha and after Radha, maybe even when you were married.. I know it all, my son!"

"Aiyoh! appa!"

"Yeah. I have done it too. A man needs a woman, but only sometimes. And you have learned from me, no doubt. The acorn doesn't fall far from the tree! You may think I am selfish, that I have a wife, your mother, but I am not letting you have one.....

"Appa!"

"..but that is not true. Your mother and I may be living in the same house but we have stopped being man and wife for a very long time..almost since you were born..."

"Appa! What are you saying!!?"

"Yes, my son. We are together but really separate. I have not touched your amma for a very, very long time. Swami-ji expects this sacrifice from me. I expect the same from you. There will be no wife for you or me. Understand!"

I was dumbstruck. I could only mumble a weak "Yes, yes, appa"

++++++++++++++++++++++++

I was aghast at what appa said to me the other day. It was okay that appa didn't want me to marry. I was certain I could wait for sometime and then try to convince him otherwise. He might be upset and disappointed, but I was very sure he would not disinherit me for that.

But what nagged me the most, and what concerned me the most, was appa's treatment of amma

They had not been man and wife for almost twenty five years!

I knew appa was no saint. I was well aware of what he did outside the home. He satisfied his carnal desires and his need for female flesh in ways that men had done since the beginning of time. Why, I myself had indulged in this sort of thing before and during my marriage, and regretfully, even in the year since Radha's death.

But what about amma? What did she do to satisfy herself as a woman? How did she fulfill her desires for male companionship in bed? Frankly, what did she do for sex?

I had never thought about my parents having sex. Of course, there were the odd moments in my teenage years when I imagined and thought about them in bed, but it was not dirty or erotic or stimulating at that time. It was just one of the passing thoughts that went away as quickly as it came into my head. I recalled that there was a very good friend of mine, Vivek, who had a dirty mind and he had once told me that he happened upon his parents having sex and that was one of the moments that made me think of appa and amma in bed, but nothing more.

I could not even imagine amma seeking pleasure and fulfillment elsewhere. amma had, tragically, resigned herself to a life of forced celibacy, starting from a time when she was in the prime of her youth and life. All thanks to my stupid, sonofabitch, bastard father and that rotten Swami-ji!

All I could think of for a few days was my amma not having a husband-wife relationship.

When amma broached the subject of my marriage, I just brushed her off. "Amma, I am suddenly not interested right now. Let's wait for a year."

"What, Raja! Why? What happened?" She looked at me quizzically and her mother's instinct kicked in.

"Wait, Raja. Did appa say something? Did that stupid Swami do something? I know they would have said something crazy and you believed them? "

"Amma..er..er...I..."

"What is it, Raja? Tell me, " Amma implored.

I was caught. I did not know what to say. Eventually, I blurted out what my appa had told me. Not all of it. Just the part about the business, not letting me marry, dis-inheritance. But not about amma and appa living separate lives while living under the same roof.

Amma was furious after hearing this. "Raja! This is your life. No one has a say in it. Your boys need a mother. You.. you need a wom..wife! "

I somehow managed to slither away without saying anything.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

But something happened to me that night.

My sons were sleeping soundly on their separate bed next to me. I found my hands fondling my dick as I masturbated absent-midedly, as usual before drifting off to sleep. I thought about all the girls and women I had fucked, but my thoughts kept coming back to amma. Of amma not having sex. And, in some crazy, convoluted way, I found that arousing! The fact that she did not have sex, or at least I thought she did not have sex, did not get fucked, in the last twenty-five years excited me. My dick became hard. As I stroked my cock, up and down, and felt the turgid muscle underneath the smooth skin, images of amma played in my head.

She was naked and writhing and moaning. Her thick thighs were parted, her arms were above her head, her head was moving from side to side. Her huge, globular breasts were flopping on her chest. She groaned and grunted as she received the thrusts of the man above her. He was naked too, and was pounding her hard, his dick going in and out of her cunt furiously. He had her thighs up and held them apart. Her dark, dark asshole was visible. Thick white cream poured out of her pussy, slathering his cock, making it that much more enjoyable to him and amma. Amma was calling out his name, he was calling her as well. I strained hard to hear (in my imagination) what they were saying. Who was that man above her? Who was fucking her?

Suddenly the images in my mind cleared.

She was calling..calling out..to..to.. me! Oh, Raja, Raja, Raja..ah..ahh my son! Yes! Yes! Yeeeeeesss! Hard..harder..uff! Uff!! ' She slammed up against the man as he pushed down on her. And the man above her, pummeling her with his dick, his balls banging on her cunt, was...was..me!! I was fucking my amma. I was crying out her name 'amma, amma, amma...ah..ah...ahhh! Suddenly she shook and vibrated and reached her climax. At the same instant, the man reached his climax, and with a deafening roar slammed and ejaculated into her.

I pumped my dick one last time and I leaned over the side of my bed. Thick streams of cum spurted gloriously from my cock and fell like raindrops on the marble floor. Fuck! I had fantasized about my amma. My jerk-off was great! The sensation was like nothing I had experienced masturbating previously. Shit, god-in-heaven! I wanted to fuck my mother!!

The next morning I woke up with an enormous hard-on. I knew what I did last night was wrong, obscene, dirty and incestuous. But I couldn't help it. I stroked my cock on the way to the bathroom, knowing fully well that I would jerk off into the toilet thinking about amma once again. I was a lousy bastard. Yes.

As I walked past the open window of my upstairs bedroom, a movement down below caught my eye. It was amma. She was doing her usual morning gardening routine. How many times had I seen her from my window this way? Almost every day. At least a million times, and I had thought nothing of it. But today was different. I had a huge, erect, veiny cock in my hand and amma was the reason. I stopped and observed her. And stroked my cock. I was masturbating, watching my amma!

She was bending this way and that. Her beautiful thick thighs were outlined against her sari. Her backside was taut and tight and as she rose from a squatting position, her ass-cheeks pinched her sari and made a nice wedgie and her buttocks were clearly outlined. As she turned towards me I could see that her pallu was drooping, exposing her blouse. The mounds of her breasts and the deep valley of her cleavage were visible.

My amma was a normal small town housewife. Not sexy or seductive, but I guess alluring and attractive in an old fashioned way. I admit I had never, ever thought or seen my mother in a sexual manner. But All this had changed in a matter of days. I realized that amma was only about forty-four or forty-five. Still young. Still physically fit. I was fantasizing about her. Why not? And now, here I was, standing at a window, looking down at my amma, who was innocently going about her work, entirely oblivious of her grown up, twenty-five year old son, jerking off to her.

I don't recall how long I stood there. I stroked myself, slowly. Stopping and starting many times, until I could hold it no more. As amma finished her work and started going back into her house, I came. My cock erupted and loads of my semen slammed against the wall. I imagined my cum soaking her swaying backside. My whole body shook for a very, very long time as waves of forbidden, taboo pleasure rolled over me.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

I avoided eye contact with amma for a while, but she came to know something was amiss and a few days later she confronted me when appa was not around.

"Come, Raja. What is wrong, tell me. I won't bother you with talk of marriage for a while if that is what is worrying you."

I could not gather the courage to tell her what was on my mind. "No. no, amma," I stalled. "All is well, nothing's the matter."

She would have none of it. "Come now, Raja. I am your mother after all, even if you are twenty-five years old..."

I sat at the kitchen table and it all came out. I could not hold it back anymore.

"Amma, why did you do it?"

"Do what?" She asked.

"I mean..appa told me all about it.."

"About what, Raja?" She asked, and sat down across from me at the table.

"You agreed to..you know. Appa said that you and him are.. are not...were not..since I was born"

Her eyes grew wide as she realized what I was about to say. "Raja! What did your father tell you?"

"Why did you agree to that amma? That stupid Swami said something and appa believed him and..and.. All your life, amma. Why? Your life has been so..so"

"Stop it, Raja. I can't believe that man, your appa, told you all this. I can't believe that you and I are talking about this. Just stop!"

"Amma, I am not a child anymore. We can talk like grown ups, about anything. You, you should have not ..."

"What? What was I to do? If a man does not want to live..have me as a wife..what should I do? What could I do? Run away with someone? What would have happened to you, to me? What would people say? "

"So you did this all for the sake of our family? Why? Why, amma?"

Amma had started crying now, "Yes, for you. For us. For our family. Yes. So I wasted my life listening to your stupid appa and that rotten swami. You don't know how bad a man he is..."

"What, amma? Swami is bad, how?"

"What can I tell you? You will not believe me. You know why he told all this to your appa? About how your appa should lead his family life? He.. he...aiyoh! I haven't told this to anyone..."

"What, amma? Tell me, I will fix it."

"No, you cannot. He is powerful, so powerful. All will believe him..him only and...and not me!"

"What, amma? What did he do?"

"Aiyoh! Raja, One day he came to our house..you were not even born yet..and then he..he wanted me to..aiyoh..how can I say it...he wanted me to..lie down with him!!" Amma sobbed, and hid her face in her hands.

"What! That swami..that fucker! And..and appa has..he did not know?"

"I refused..and that's why he..he..told appa.. To stay away from me! Oh god.." Amma's tears flowed down profusely.

I went and hugged her. I realized I hadn't done this in a very long time. She was surprised, but she pressed my arms.

"I have wasted my life, Raja!" she finally said, wiping her face and calming down a little after a while. "So, you don't waste yours. Go find a girl and settle down. Lead a good life. Look after your boys."

"No amma. I don't want to marry someone. There will be no other woman..."

"Don't be silly Raja! How can you be single and alone? You need a wife. Your children need a mother. You need a woman in your life."

"No amma. You.. you will be the only woman in my life from now onwards."

"What are you talking about?" She whispered, wide eyed.

I didn't know I had the courage to say it. But I did.

"Yes. You will be my woman. I will be your man, amma. I will show you what it is to be a woman, to belong to a man. That is how it is going to be." I whispered back.

"Raja!" she hissed. "What..what.." Words failed her. She was in shock on hearing me.

"To hell with appa. To hell with that fucking Swami-ji.." I hissed.

Amma was frozen like a statue. She stared at me as I quietly walked out of the room.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was now amma's turn to avoid eye contact with me. I think she was still trying to figure out what I had meant when I said those words to her a few days earlier. But I was biding my time.

Appa went to the nearest big city once every other month to get the provisions for our stores from the warehouse. I knew that he used this opportunity to visit at least a couple of different whore houses. Heck, I had even done that a few times. But this was my chance to have amma alone in the house, all to myself.

That evening she was sitting on the sofa and reading a magazine but I could tell she was scared. I went and sat beside her. My little boys were playing by our feet. I inched closer to amma.

"No, Raja, No! " She exclaimed. "Do you even realize what you are going to do? I am your mother. You are my son. Are you out of your mind? How could you even think of this? Chee-Chee, This is so bad. It is a sin before God and man. This is very, very wrong. I can't believe you and I are talking about this. Please go away, Raja. Please. I beg you. It will all pass. It will all be OK in the morning. Go, Raja, Go!!"

I had come this far, and I was not willing to leave.

"Raja, please!" She implored. "I am helpless against you. You know that! Please do not do this. For the sake of your sons, don't"

"Amma," I said, softly. "How can I explain what is going on in my head? I never thought I would be doing this. But this has been in my mind for the past few days. I hate what has happened to you, what appa and that swami made you go through until now in your life. I absolutely hate them. You are still young amma. You need this, you deserve this. You need the touch of a man. I cannot see you like this. I cannot let anyone else have you. Even appa. I will not, I cannot, let him touch you from now on. It has to be me. Only me!"

"Raja!" She said, and I could see her resolve weakening. "Aiyoh! My god. Help me. What are you going to do, Raja! No. No.. No..." She buried her head in her hands.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

freethe
freethe
456 Followers