My Plan for My Amma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slapped my hand, in mock anger, "Stop it! I just managed. What could I do? Rape him? Sleep with someone else? What? I...I..just..managed it.."

There were some other changes in amma as well. She had taken to going on long walks with her close friends and doing a little bit of yoga and light exercises. She started looking a little more radiant, and healthier. She became more alluring. Even appa noticing the changes and one day commented, "Ah, Meena, You are looking younger every day! You make me look old, very old!"

++++++++++++++++++++++

Appa informed us that there was going to be a big celebration for swami-ji's seventy-fifth birthday and we were all going. I knew amma was upset. She hated swami-ji and now appa wanted us to go and celebrate. Though appa had gone every year to visit swami-ji, amma and I had not seen him in five years. I sympathized with her, but we could not refuse. Appa had already made plans.

We made the trip by train and another short bus-ride took us to the hillside town that was swami's residence in the early evening. The whole place was gearing up for the week-long celebration. There was a festival atmosphere all around. The shops and houses were lit up with bright colorful lights. There were worship centers setup in many places and people were sitting and chanting prayers praising swami-ji and the gods to which he preached.

I could see amma was very worried. That night, before dinner, all the devotees were to meet with swami-ji in a large room in his ashram. I had thought nothing of this during our earlier trips ( I was much younger then). But this time around I noticed a lot of things that I had missed previously.

All the devotees had their eyes closed. Swami-ji blessed each of them by placing his hands on their heads as they approached and stood in front of him. But he had reserved his 'special' blessing for the women. His hands moved from their heads to their shoulders and down their arms and then rested briefly on their hips and waist. I could see that this really made some of the women uncomfortable, but like amma, they were helpless.

I noticed amma staring at me. When it came for her turn, I just pushed her away slightly and stood in front of swami. He was stunned to see me instead of amma, and that I had my eyes open and staring at hi,. He glared at me and amma with bloodshot eyes, but the moment passed and he went to the next devotee. Amma just smiled a slight smile and walked away.

We all slept after a sumptuous dinner. Very early next morning, devotees with privileges were to meet with the swami-ji for special prayers in the inner sanctum of his temple. We were, of course, included. What made this 'special' was that all those invited were to wear just one piece of saffron colored cloth. The men wore it around their waist like a 'dhoti', but the women, including amma, found it difficult to cover their modesty and entire body properly, how much they pulled and arranged the small piece of cloth around themselves. It left nothing to the imagination. Their big breasts, hips, waist and thighs were exposed, more or less. I couldn't help noticing these things. I had long since decided that I would not be coming to the Ashram ever again, and wanted to record the indecency and debauchery that was going on there.

Swami-ji's inner sanctum room was small, dark and damp and lit with hundreds of oil lamps and there were an equal number of lamps with incense burning that made the room smell like roses and jasmine. It was a head mix, and the aroma went straight to our heads and made all of us dizzy. I suspect that the swami-ji and his immediate disciples also added some intoxicating drugs that were meant to reduce our capacity to think clearly.

The humidity and heat from the lamps in the room made all of us sweat profusely. Perspiration covered our bare backs. The women suffered more than men. Rivulets of sweat rolled down their backs and a thick line of moisture formed a band on the cloth around their waist. As they moved and sat and stood, the line of sweat flowed down their backside and their ass-cheeks were clearly outlined. Their thick thighs strained against the cloth. Swamiji and his disciples in his innermost circle gaped and leered at the women. Swami smiled lecherously as his eyes roamed over the women's bodies. Amma and I exchanged glances and I knew she wanted to get out of there, desperately.

The swami-ji started his prayers. All the devotees had their eyes closed and their heads bent. As his disciples chanted along with him, swami-ji walked from one person to another and anointed that person with some sort of sacred oil. As usual, he spent a lot of time with the women. Touching their heads, applying oil on their bodies, their backs and arms. Some of the women endured this without complaining. Other women flinched at his touch.

Amma had enough. She stood up abruptly as swami-ji came to her. She glared at him in defiance and with a huff she turned and walked away. Swami and his disciples stood rooted to the spot, not being able to figure what to do next. I followed amma out of the room.

It was still early in the morning. The townsfolk were just waking up. People were gathering and proceeding in groups to the temple for swami-ji's viewing. Bells were being rung in the makeshift temples. People were blowing their bugles and trumpets and horns. Some people stared as amma walked past them very rapidly. I followed in hot pursuit.

She walked up the stairs. I followed her into her room. She turned around and stared at me.

Amma was completely drenched. The saffron cloth was stuck to her body and was completely transparent. All her curves were accentuated. Almost her entire lower body was uncovered. Her thick thighs glistened with her sweat. The slight bump at her belly was straining against the wet material. She was breathing hard, her chest rising and falling rapidly. Her nipples were hard and poked through. She fixed me with her stare, her eyes were wide and hot.

Through the open windows of the room, we could hear a throng of people forming below on the street. The voices of the people became stronger and stronger as more people joined. The clamor of temple bells, whistles, horns, bugles and trumpets became louder and louder.

Amma reached back and undid her hair. They fell in long, curly, oily, slick, wet tresses around her face and down her back. She did not take her eyes off mine.

As I gaped, she reached to her neck and undid the knot of her dress and ripped it off and threw it to the ground.

Amma stood naked in front of me! For the first time, I saw amma in all her natural glory.

Her beautiful, round tits, with dark areola and hard nipples. Her narrow waist, leading to wide, fleshy hips. Her deep, deep navel and the line of hair that ran from it to her pubes. Her beautiful, thick, hairy pubic hairs. Her thick, massive, muscled thighs.

She walked towards me, her eyes still fixed on mine. And she reached in and pulled my dhoti off my body and threw it down.

Down on the street, a hundred temple bells pealed in one after the other. Elephants roared and people screamed loudly for swami-ji to appear. The smoke of hundreds of sacred lamps held by the people wafted into the room. The room turned warm.

My cock sprung erect and swayed in the hot air between amma and me.

"Amma," I managed to scream softly.

She placed her palm under her breast and lifted it and offered it to me, and at the same time pulled my head down on to her distended nipple.

I covered her breast with my mouth. I tasted her sweat. I lapped her areola with my tongue. Her nipple was hard as a rock. She sighed, "Ahhh, Raja....". Then she grabbed my hair and directed my mouth to her other tit. I sucked and bit on her stone hard nipple.

My hand found her pussy mound. Her hair was wet with her sweat and juiced. I probed with my middle finger and it easily entered her cunt. I finger fucked amma. I sucked on her tits. She sighed and groaned with every stroke of my hand and called out my name, "My son, son, Raja, ah..ah...ah!"

The noise from the street below was unabated. People roared their prayers, directing it at the temple, imploring swami-ji to make an appearance.

I felt amma pressing my head downward. I pushed her towards a wall. I knelt down, and she parted her legs and pushed her torso forward, and my head towards her. I was ready. My tongue was out as I made contact with her pussy hairs. And I pressed my face into the thicket of curls and was rewarded with the sweat, pungent, slightly bitter taste of her juices. I lapped my amma's cunt, up and down, up and down. I reached her clit and I sucked like a puppy at its mother's teat. Her salty-sweet juices flowed into my mouth and I drank it without hesitation. The smell and aroma of her cunt was overpowering. I felt my cock dribble a few drops of pre-cum onto the cold floor.

"Aiyoh, Raja, Raajjjjaaaaaah, ahhh.. Ahhhh...aaaaaaah!" Amma squealed. She pressed my mouth to her cunt as I inserted my tongue into her opening and felt the smooth, silky, slimy walls of her pussy.

Suddenly, she pulled me off her and made me stand up. She looked at me. This time I could only see the naked desire and lust and urgency and want and the heat in her eyes.

Amma knelt in front of me. We could not stop staring at each other. From the corner of my eye I saw her open her mouth into an 'O'. I felt her hand on my cock, pulling me to her, gently. I pushed forward. And in an instant I had my thick, black, veiny, sweaty, smelly cock in her mouth.

She closed her eyes. "Mmmmmmmmmmmm," she mumbled.

I was dumbstruck! I screamed, "Ammmmmaaaaaa!". I had my dick in my mother's mouth!

I mouth fucked amma. Her spit lubricated my cock. Her hands held on to my hips, and then went around me and grabbed my ass cheeks. I could not hear anything else. The entire world was silent. My cock made swish-swish sloppy sounds as it slid in and out of her face. She continued to mumble something. Those were the only sounds, the only music my ears could hear.

I have had blowjobs from many, many women. My wife and whores. But nothing felt as glorious as having my cock sucked by amma! It was pure, indescribable pleasure. It was raw, animal and primal. I felt myself crouching as I held my amma's face lovingly as I slid my distended pole in and out of her. She still had her eyes closed, enjoying the feeling of my muscled member on her tongue and lips and cheek.

Suddenly I was at my end. I was about to finish. I stopped and began to pull my dick out of her mouth.

But amma did not relent! She did not let go! Her fingers drove into the flesh of my buttocks and she held from.

I hissed, "Amma, I...am.. going..to....ahhhh!"

She still did not give up. She reached forward and grabbed my ass even more tightly. I was past my limit. I could not control myself.

I was about to ejaculate in my amma's mouth. "Amma..amma...ammaaaaaa" I screamed, loudly. Not caring if anyone heard or sounds.

Suddenly my ears were filled with sound. A lone temple bell rang out loudly, and before it stopped, another rang one peeled. And then another, and another, in a never ending stream of tempe bells. It went on and on and on.

I caught amma's hair and held her head steady and pumped my penis in and out of her mouth in a frenzy. I realized I was pumping in tune with the temple bells. I was groaning and grunting and so was she. I was like an animal possessed. I rammed furiously. She let go of my ass and held on to my hips. She let me punish and pummel her face. "Mmmm..ahhh..aaaaajjaaaaaa...aaah!"

Then the noise from the crows reached a new high. The roar rose in volume, louder and louder until it drowned all other noises. The only sound was the screams of the crowd. Higher and higher, a crescendo, and it flattened and maintained a steady, unimaginable, unending roar that went on almost forever. Swami-ji had made an appearance.

My cock erupted in my amma's mouth!

My engorged penis had never felt as thick as it did that day in her mouth. It pulsed like a taut guitar string as I emptied my balls. My cum rocketed out in long never ending spurts. I counted at least ten long streams entering her throat. My cock throbbed as my amma's lips still latched on to it.

"Aiyooooh, ammma, ammmmma!," I screamed in pleasure as I slid my cock from her mouth and we both slumped to the floor in a heap.

"Aiyoh, my son, my Raja..ahhhhh..my love..my son...," Amma whispered, as she turned to me and hugged me tightly.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The End