All Comments on 'My Planet is Black'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What the heck, that's all there is to the story?

The description of the story is "A black woman's fantastic adventures" The only thing she did was was sentence a slave to death. That's an adventure!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
HA HA HA Ha Ha Ha haaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

There was nothing to this so called story. More like a travel log, but vacuous. What a joke

lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
Fantastic Adventure

The author was kidding, of course. Nothing fantastic here and no adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Literotica

Are you totaly emberessed by this idiot yet?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
fuck you

nazi

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When you come to read erotica and what you get is a racist wet dream of a black supremacist. Kills anybody's boner.

Havoc100Havoc100over 1 year ago

"Then I will assure the supremacy of my people by eradicating all those who are different from us." From your story. Obviously your true wet dream. Sounds like Nazi Germany all over again.

Oleanna1104Oleanna11042 months ago

Great, fun story, going to check if there is more. Would love to see the heroine come to accept whyte people after some solid training and degradation, but you do you. The seething in the comments here is truly pathetic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...