My Playroom Experience Pt. 02

Story Info
The playroom, second session more accepted.
1.8k words
4.46
4.5k
10
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 02/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,839 Followers

It was just before 11 PM, and I was ready for my second session in the Playroom. Knowing that I would be nude very quickly, I dressed accordingly, a short skirt, no panties, a short cropped tank top, and no bra. I looked at myself in the mirror, I had applied a thick glossy lipstick, and done my makeup to make me look like a little slut. I felt like a little slut, and my pussy was juicing up quickly. When there was a knock at my door, I answered it.

"Good evening Sandra, we are so glad you have decided to explore your sexuality."

I followed him to the car and hopped in. No taking by force this time, I was horny as hell and eager to see what was lined up for me.

We pulled up at the Playroom, and I followed him in. Just before I was led to the table, he took a case he was carrying and opened it. I yanked off my clothes, he smiled as he saw how ready I was. I opened my mouth, the big black ball gag was fitted in. I clamped my lips around it, eager to imprint my lipstick as I was led to the table.

There it was, looking a lot more desirable than my first time. The chest section was swung down already, mmmmm, I looked forward to getting my bountiful tits milked. I knelt on the flanges, and leaned forward, the section for my hips was propped up, my ass and pussy fully displayed. The leather loops for my wrists were ready, and they were soon tied securely to the side of the bench. My legs were parted, and tied to flanges that kept them well spread.

I felt the large cuplike shapes being placed over my breasts, the low whirring sound, and the sensual feeling as I felt my breasts get stretched out as the cups suctioned at my tits. They tugged, released, tugged, released, over and over, getting milked, the feeling was exquisite. Just like last night, I felt my breasts swell with a rush of blood, and my nipples started to tingle again, as they were sucked and released in that rhythmic milking motion.

I was again looking at the mirrors, god, the sight just drove my arousal way up. Naked, ball gagged and tied down, my tits getting milked, it was kinky as hell, and it just excited me further.

That voice from last night came through the loudspeaker, saying, ''Welcome back to The Playroom, Sandra, we have more delights for you to experience. Now, we are going to take care of that tight little asshole. Are you an asshole virgin?"

I nodded and felt a rush of trepidation, my ass was still a virgin hole, and my rosebud twitched as a glob of lube was squirted over it. A robotic finger moved in, spreading the slick coating around the rim, then that finger pressing in, oh yeah, I was pretty tight, as my hole was greased up.

"We'll start you off with the smallest, open your ass baby, let it in."

I felt the pressing at my asshole and tried to relax my ass. The dildo pushed its way in, I was grunting as my asshole took the stretch, and it was soon buried to the base.

The dildo had been well greased, and after a few abrasive thrusts, the fucking rhythm became easier. I was getting my first buggering, and I was starting to enjoy it. I could feel an orgasm starting to skitter around but before it could peak the dildo was pulled out of my ass.

"No," I grunted.

More lube was squirted onto my asshole and I again felt something pushing at my hole. I relaxed, glad that it was back, but gasped loudly as I realized that this was bigger. I tried to relax, my asshole fighting all the way. Finally, it was in and I was gasping, hoping for the pleasure to replace the pain. Slowly the pain ebbed away and my asshole had adjusted.

Oh God, it felt good, and I could again feel the orgasm building. My orgasm was getting close when once again the dildo was removed. "Oh no! Don't stop!" I grunted into the gag.

Once again my ass was lubed up for the press of a dildo. "This is the final one, It's a nice big butt plug, eight inches long and an inch and a half in diameter. And you're going to love it!"

I growled into the gag as it penetrated me. Except for the tapered tip, the whole thing was thick, except at the very end where it again tapered down, so that my asshole would grip it tightly, keeping it stuffed up my ass. With my asshole well stuffed, I felt a nudging against my pussy, and a second smaller dildo started to nudge at the hood of my clit. It quickly rose to the feelings, and the dildo slid gently but insistently over my clit.

"Feel it all, let yourself go, cum for us, cum all over the dildo."

My asshole had adjusted, and I was as stuffed as a Christmas turkey. I could feel the rushing forth. I babbled, gasped, and moaned into the gag, my holes tightened down, making the butt plug even more noticeable, holy fuck, it felt amazing and my orgasm finally rushed forth, cum soaking the dildo and running down my thighs.

"Mmmmm, that looks so nice, time for the real thing."

I looked in the mirror and saw a body appear. He came closer, he was naked, not a scrap of clothing on his body. His muscles were fully exposed to me, as well as his cock, which was 9 inches of cunt drilling pleasure, rock hard and ready.

"I've been waiting for this ever since I laid eyes on you yesterday, you look like a real sweet fuckable piece."

The darkness behind me prevented me from seeing a clear reflection; his voice had been over the loudspeaker, but I was too revved up to care. My cunt had become a hungry pit of lust, and I needed to get a good, solid fuck. I wanted to be ridden bareback, to be flooded with his spunk. I wiggled my ass in wanton and inviting little circles, urging him to bury his cock deep in my needy fuckhole. I stared in the mirror at the proceedings occurring behind me. I could hear his breathing, heavy and thick with passion.

I felt the thick tip of his cock tapping at my wetly nibbling vaginal lips. He pushed forward, and his solid dick surged into my pussy. Now sure of being inside, he pushed hard, I shrieked into the gag, half pain and half pleasure as his cock drilled deep inside, I moaned as I felt myself stuffed to the brim. I stared at the mirrored reflection, watching me taking that dick, burying itself up to the hilt in my wide-stretched vagina. I felt my new lover's heavy, sperm-bloated balls swing down, smacking flat against my clit as my breath escaped from my lungs.

He paused for a moment, buried to the balls, I was feeling incredibly stuffed, aching at the twin penetrations.

"Mmmmm oh yeah, tight little fuckhole, feel both your holes getting used baby!"

"Mmm..fff..ggg...ooo" were all the sounds I could make, grunting into the ball gag, my widening eyes gaping at the mirrored reflection. My eyes fastened onto the arousing scene of a big, thick 9-inch dick driving in and out, powerfucking my cunt. My body responded the achiness had dissipated and the feeling of both my fuck holes being stuffed had begun to feel so good. The cock and butt plug were rubbing against each other as he pumped in and out, driving me wild with the twin sensations, the suction cups milking my turgidly swollen nipples, driving me onward as I humped my hips back as much as I could to meet his breathtaking lustful strokes.

Sizzling sensations of sheer lust spread through my eager body, keeping me humping backward onto the relentless cock skewering deep, all 9 inches being buried in the furnace-like heat of my cunt. My hips were held in position as my new lover battered his loins against my supple ass-cheeks, his swollen rod of flesh sinking each time to its full blood-hardened extent up into the moistly sucking depths of my clasping vagina. Whimpering uncontrollably, I rotated my buttocks around and around the pleasure-giving shaft in a building wanton furor, grinding my greedily clinging vaginal flesh back over the length of his piercing dick.

"Yeah, wiggle your ass just like that baby, makes it feel even better."

Slave-like, I gave myself up to the tsunami of sensations, his hardness thundering up into the hotly milking core between my thighs. I was enveloped by the sensation of his hard, stiff shaft wetly thrusting up between the pink flesh of my cock hungry pussy, rubbing insistently against that big butt plug. I could feel my pink inner cunt moistly clinging to his huge, handsome hardness when he pulled out of me, then again entering, spreading me open inside my hungry passage with each new thrust, his heavy, cum-laden balls solidly pummeling my stiff, erect lit below between the blood-swollen lips of my lust-inflamed pussy. The rubbing together of cock and butt plug had me in orbit, and I could hear his lustful grunts reaching a crescendo.

"Now, cum for me, cum all over my cock, make me flood your cunt!"

I whimpered into my gag, my jerking buttocks beginning to contract convulsively to the eruption exploding in my loins like a boiling geyser. This made my tight little asshole even tighter, he grunted growled and his pulsing dick exploded, beginning to spew his scalding sperm deep up into my madly churning womb in long hard spurts, gushing and pouring into me like hot lava, I could feel the rush of hot wetness being pumped all over my tight pink walls. I could feel our cum mixing and oozing from my clenching pussy mouth still milking hungrily at his slowly deflating dick. Thin rivulets of our sticky white fluids ran hotly down over my inner thighs, the gripping of my orgasmic spasming cunt and asshole eager for every drop.

As we came down from the orgasm, he said, "Sandra, I think you are ready for another session, this time in our special playroom."

When he told me what it was about, I felt the heat spread through my body. So wanton, and wicked, god it made me hot just to think about it, and I eagerly accepted.

"Excellent, it will be ready in a few days, then you will get an experience like you've never had."

groomleader
groomleader
2,839 Followers